ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2012   #2601 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
I'm sorry but can you guys be more specific about that glitch? just if it's really do-able because all i heard was just rumors haha , let's not hurry to jump into conclusions shall we? xD

Spoiler!
Melina's SS show the level 40 dragon gaining levels at the mine, that proves it happens and he explained it pretty well in the following post. I don't know how to do it so really I can't be that specific. We are not the only ones saying this happens, other people have witnessed it and reported it if you just read through the announcement thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweart
I was in a fixed party, but not with them. And even if I were in their party, how can you say that I was doing a glicth? As I said, you know about this glitch more than everyone here ._. These SS's can't say anything about myself and please, don't blame me again without real proves.
Yes you were, it says you are in Uhebas party. I can come to this conclusion because it's just obvious, you are in the mine with a party full of low level characters at the same time there is an exploit for THAT EXACT THING. And now you have tried to deny being in their party when the screenshot of you in the party is right there.

Nothing in this thread is 100% proof, but I have presented my evidence and you have provided your story so people can come to their own conclusions.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2012   #2602 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePerfect WorldTibiaWorld of Warcraft

Taweart is on a distinguished road
Guild: ~CRISIS^

It only shows that I was in a fixed party of Uhebas and with more 3 players. Not that I was with every newbie in that cave. And by the SS's I can't see anyone there.

12-16-2012   #2603 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

zzz morning oh i made a screenshot too saw RoseLany a while ago in techichi mine look at the date it says 1th December

12-16-2012   #2604 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

It doesnt show me in any screen. Just that I was in a fixed party. As you are Rydia's friend you are going to agree with every single word, and more... try to make what she said more evident. You guys better collect real proves before accusing me like this.

12-16-2012   #2605 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

They showed that the character was in a party with other characters, all of which were there, and low levels... How is that not enough proof?

12-16-2012   #2606 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
It doesnt show me in any screen. Just that I was in a fixed party. As you are Rydia's friend you are going to agree with every single word, and more... try to make what she said more evident. You guys better collect real proves before accusing me like this.
So tell me dear sir, what were you doing with those noobs? It doesn't require having noobs in your party to hunt for stones and fixed party doesn't give bonuses if you're grinding. So?

12-16-2012   #2607 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Of all those characters but I was in party with only one. Being in a fix party don't prove anything. And like I told, I was waiting friends to grid doing PQs. □ suckers of Rydia.

And book, there are 2 diferente parties lol

Last edited by Sandrie; 12-16-2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: please do not double post

12-16-2012   #2608 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Of all those characters but I was in party with only one. Being in a fix party don't prove anything. And like I told, I was waiting friends to grid doing PQs. □ suckers of Rydia.
That's a lie, Shugo's and Rydia's SS indicates you are in parties with 3,4, or 5 people. Anymore?

12-16-2012   #2609 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

There are two different parties. I could be in a party with 5 players, but not with all those newbies. Being in a party fixed with 5 or how many ppl u want and with 2 members in tha mine isnt anything lol. Now every fixed party is suspect? Suckers...

12-16-2012   #2610 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

RoseLany on the 16th of December 2012 (date of Rydia's screenshot):

lvl 266 Bunny. (see rankings)

Average level of party (according to screenshots=58)
Members in party=5

Therefore

(266+a+b+c+d)/5=58
(using average formula)

Solving this you get
a+b+c+d=24

This suggests that the newbies were either level 6 each or...
3 lvl 5s and a lvl 9.
So there were no high levelled friends in that party.

All the characters on the screen had ducks so this matches well.

- - - - - -
Kite's Screenshot.

Assume Rose did not level up during between the 1st and 16th of Dec.

(266+x+y)/3=118
x+y=88

So the characters were most like each lvl 44. However they could have been between 31-57.

I believe these situations match the glitch nicely. Even if they were 10 levels lower the levels fit.

This is what I see in the screenshot evidence.

--------
Lastly I shall say this.
I have only interacted with Rydia twice.
The first time was to order one of her lovely sprites.
The second time was on this topic. Where I asked her a question.

And it no longer shows the __ is doing a pq message. I tested this today.

SO you cannot accuse me of being Rydia's friend. (not that I see it as negative or anything)

Last edited by Nebula; 12-16-2012 at 05:54 PM.

12-16-2012   #2611 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

As I said many times, to be in a fixed party with some newbies doesn't mean anything. And I'll keep repeating that those newbies weren't in my party. Hmm why don't Rydia took some profile informations from characters? And why didn't she join the party and took a SS of the whole party? These aren't evidences against me. I think this is why Trickster Community is decreasing... everyone judging without concret proves, a stock of suckers doing everything towards higher levels and ppl having to accept these things with your mouth shut because of few players who thinks the game is theirs.

12-17-2012   #2612 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Isnt it Gamerage's job to ban glitch abusers?

I thought this was a -scammer- discussion thread, not a 'glitch-abusers' thread.

12-17-2012   #2613 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait

I thought this was a -scammer- discussion thread, not a 'glitch-abusers' thread.
Well said.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

12-17-2012   #2614 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

as I said, there are ppl who think that own this game...

12-17-2012   #2615 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I guess this is the place to post this, if someone is so willing to blatantly abuse the game I wouldn't want to trust them. So here is RoseLany abusing the PQ glitch.
Even without these screenshots, I still wouldn't be trusting him/her. RoseLany is an old scammer and there are members of the BR community who know this but have no way of proving it because the scam(s) took place a long time ago. He/she also has two ggFTW accounts, which is against the rules and I have already reported them. I have no idea why they aren't banned yet.

ggFTW - View Profile: RoseLany
ggFTW - View Profile: Taweart

But do not trust this person - that's my warning to you guys.

12-17-2012   #2616 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Finally got to see what the fuss was all about.
Too confoozing.
Someone explain to me how they know s/he was in that party to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I guess this is the place to post this, if someone is so willing to blatantly abuse the game I wouldn't want to trust them. So here is RoseLany abusing the PQ glitch.
Quote:

What is a scammer exactly?
As Rydia said she didn't trust the person due to abusing.

Quote:

And book, there are 2 diferente parties lol
Uhm, first of all you can't PQ if the party members aren't in the level requirement. Surely you knew this.
But you said you're doing PQ's.
It's obviously a glitch.
Second, why would you possibly grind in a fixed party?

Also you say you're there to grind.
But didn't you earlier say you were there to:
Quote:
I was there with a friend waiting for others just like I told you, and looking for some stones.
Two different things to me...

It doesn't help you that you changed your argument when SnowBerry brought more evidence..

Quote:
as I said, there are ppl who think that own this game...
I'm sure that isn't the case.
They just don't respect abusers/scammers.

Right now, the evidence is quite confusing in all honesty.
Which mine is this exactly?
(I've been gone dunno which ones are glitched/etc.)

This whole situation is a mess.

Good night guys.
Happy Holidays!

Last edited by Versalia; 12-17-2012 at 10:13 PM.

12-17-2012   #2617 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Even without these screenshots, I still wouldn't be trusting him/her. RoseLany is an old scammer and there are members of the BR community who know this but have no way of proving it because the scam(s) took place a long time ago. He/she also has two ggFTW accounts, which is against the rules and I have already reported them. I have no idea why they aren't banned yet.

ggFTW - View Profile: RoseLany
ggFTW - View Profile: Taweart

But do not trust this person - that's my warning to you guys.
They didn't ban me because someone made a fake account with my name and we are different persons. Really? What's the problem to be brazilian? Which proves you got to say something like this? I am not an old scammer and why you suckers don't play your game without noising who want to play? Please, give me a break, take real proves and stop licking ppl ass.

WHO ARE YOU? TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE. IS IT A HARD THING TO DO? PROVES? ANY YET.

12-17-2012   #2618 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur

Right now, the evidence is quite confusing in all honesty.
Which mine is this exactly?
The SS from Rydia and Shugo shows RoseLany was in Techi Mine.

Last edited by Draft; 12-17-2012 at 09:14 PM.

12-17-2012   #2619 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

I am not an abuser or scammer.

12-17-2012   #2620 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

Quote:

I agree.