ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-16-2012   #2581 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Yeaaaaa, unless Im on "Caiterz", i wont tell people its me, ESP without offering proof (IE: Logging ONTO caiterz xD)

and i'll never ask for your login or password.

THE ONLY THING I MAY ASK OF YOU IS A HUG.

THAT IS ALL.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2012   #2582 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JimiHendrix is on a distinguished road

erickmarques333's Library | Photobucket

Got scammed lately. He was going to plvl me, so i figured out he was brazilian. Then i start talking in portuguese with him. Basically he asked me (before i paid) to relog because of lag (bullshit), then he said he was going to pick up the fillers. Then he log out and never come back. Also, he is from Dawn guild.

12-03-2012   #2583 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Hey guys. I'd watch out for "HinnaMary", a sheep in Dawn guild.

I've heard from various players in game that they scammed a Blood Sword.

Something also suspicious was a friend of mine wanted to buy myshop and HinnaMarywhispered they had 8k and to check ggftw for the username "HinnaMary" but it doesn't exist. They also said to check the Dawn guild section for them also but nothing came up when I searched the username.

They wanted PF.

Edit: Didn't read the post above mine is about HinnaMary also.

Last edited by Shanni; 12-04-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Typo

12-03-2012   #2584 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Hey guys. I'd watch out for "HinnaMary", a sheep in Dawn guild.

I've heard from various players in game that they scammed a Blood Sword.

Something also suspicious was a friend of mine wanted to buy myshop and HinnaMarywhispered they had 8k and to check ggftw for the username "HinnaMary" but it doesn't exist. They also said to check the Dawn guild section for them also but nothing came up when I searched the username.

They wanted PF.

I can say that Dawn can't give her any back up on whether she is a scammer or not.
She joined a couple of days ago and we haven't gotten to know her yet;
We have had a whisper of one person, though, about the blood sword. This person couldn't explain properly what happened and since anyone can claim that she's a scammer I didn't want to jump into conclusions and just kick her. 3:

I've been meaning to talk to her about it but I haven't been able to catch her yet.

Anyway - Being in Dawn doesn't mean she can be trusted as she has just joined and non of us know her. 3:

12-03-2012   #2585 (permalink)
One
ggFTW Regular

One has a spectacular aura aboutOne has a spectacular aura about

Well, JimiHendrix posted a transaction above^ claiming that HinnaMary scammed him, so the evidence seems to be already there.

However, unless someone can accurately translate his transaction + whispers, we can't conclude that HinnaMary is a scammer.

12-06-2012   #2586 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

A buffalo named "kenmat" is trying/tried to impersonate XxSaintxX. I logged on my cat and he approached me by saying "SAINTED! Guess who it is!" which was weird to begin with because the real Saint and I have never been friends. He asked me if I had a Hibiscus and 4g fuses to try on, followed by him asking me to sell my account to him:

Saint is a level 400 mage himself, with plenty of other high leveled characters, so it didn't make any sense why he would ask to buy my characters. I asked him to get on XxSaintxX and he claimed to be banned until the 22nd for swearing. Then I asked this guy his other buffs name and his priests name. He said his other buffs name is "YingWen" and that he doesn't have a priest. He got the name wrong and he does have a priest. PrinceEric asked Saint himself on facebbook if this was his character, which it obviously isn't, but I do not have a screencap of that.

Also, I had somebody tell me that a person by the name of "Sikyu" pretended to be Nikeos and ask for their Ice Axe. Just in case people are stupid enough to fall for this, I will only ever ask for things on Nikeos or Ashbui.

12-06-2012   #2587 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

PrinceEric will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrinceEric
Class: Mercenary
Level: 285+
Guild: That'sAmore~

Here ya' go Nikeos. My FB chat with saint including the Screenshot that I showed him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evidence.JPG (74.1 KB, 62 views)

12-15-2012   #2588 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

That kenmat guy also tried to pretend to be me, the problem is he was talking to me lol. Also I think he's the same person who has been impersonating people and hacking them. Another is that I think that kenmat account is one of his victim's account together with sikyu as back then sikyu was able to understand and speak a foreign language while this one can't. Lastly, me and a friend used TBNs to warn people and now the chacter kenmat has been deleted.

12-15-2012   #2589 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseDragon Nest

SheepyTiffy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Motivate
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 19x
Guild: Arcanite

I know it's not that big of a deal, but in any case I figured I'd post it up here, since this is my first time getting scammed (at least, I think it's a scam), at least it wasn't much x-x

Waited a bit before I had to go, and when I logged back on, AiHaibara wasn't on my friend list anymore, so I figured

Glad it was just a flame... although now I have no MS at all xD

Jewelia, btw

// Trickster Online - Jewelia //
Motivate the 19x extra shiny white Lion
SheepyTiffy the 17x pure AP Sheep {retired}

12-15-2012   #2590 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

I'd like to also say that kenmat tried claiming to be RomanRomeo. Started asking what kind uniques/fuses I had. Knew it was kind of fishy from the start. O_o

12-15-2012   #2591 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

I guess this is the place to post this, if someone is so willing to blatantly abuse the game I wouldn't want to trust them. So here is RoseLany abusing the PQ glitch.

Sorry for the LQ, but i dont think it matters.

Not exactly great hiding spots but I guess they tried.

Waiting and waiting and finally she comes out.

So yeah I think it's pretty obvious what she's doing there even if I don't have SS of her mules actually leveling, there is no reason to be in a party of noobs at Techi Mine. But I guess you can come to your own conclusions, this isn't the first time I have seen here there but this was the first time I took a SS.

She left right after and so did all the mules probably because another party was there.

12-15-2012   #2592 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I'm posting these to back up Rydia. Sorry these were few weeks ago. I send some to the GMs that's why.

Pay attention to the dragon's base level and time I took the SS.

A minute later... OMG black magic!!!

The scammer everyone knows and love... (Sarcasm)

These are proof that the glitch and abusers does exist...

Last edited by Draft; 12-15-2012 at 10:23 PM.

12-15-2012   #2593 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

I'm sorry guys but could you explain the glitch to me? I don't understand what RoseLany is doing. I can see she's leveling rapidly though. ;o;

12-15-2012   #2594 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

These abusers are rapidly leveling Lv5 characters. In 3-5 PQs, these noobs level up to Lv50. Which in turns, they get Lvl Up Boxes. That's how they been getting so many. Sum it up, players abused a glitch that let's them get unlimited supply of boxes and chao's feathers.

12-15-2012   #2595 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
These abusers are rapidly leveling Lv5 characters. In 3-5 PQs, these noobs level up to Lv50. Which in turns, they get Lvl Up Boxes. That's how they been getting so many. Sum it up, players abused a glitch that let's them get unlimited supply of boxes and chao's feathers.
Ohhh. That. Thanks for clearing it up for me SnowBerry!

12-16-2012   #2596 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePerfect WorldTibiaWorld of Warcraft

Taweart is on a distinguished road
Guild: ~CRISIS^

Really? Rydia... I really was on that party, but how can you say that I was abusing of a glitch? I was there with a friend waiting for others just like I told you, and looking for some stones. I think that you know about this glitch more than me... and more than everyone in this forum! I was reading the announcement, and u were the first player to talk about this glitch... These SS's can't say anything about me unless being in a party fixed with a low level player is now being scammer. LOL

Remember another thing... Those newbie characters were there since I got into the mine... They weren't in my party P:

And take care.

Last edited by MintyVampire; 12-16-2012 at 04:02 AM. Reason: please use edit button and refrain from triple posting, thank you.

12-16-2012   #2597 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Spoiler!

Did you try to join their party?

You know the message that pops up when someone is doing a pq.

12-16-2012   #2598 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
Spoiler!

Did you try to join their party?

You know the message that pops up when someone is doing a pq.
Nah I didn't even know it did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweart
Remember another thing... Those newbie characters were there since I got into the mine... They weren't in my party P:
Except the last SS shows you were in a party with them.

12-16-2012   #2599 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePerfect WorldTibiaWorld of Warcraft

Taweart is on a distinguished road
Guild: ~CRISIS^

I was in a fixed party, but not with them. And even if I were in their party, how can you say that I was doing a glicth? As I said, you know about this glitch more than everyone here ._. These SS's can't say anything about myself and please, don't blame me again without real proves.

12-16-2012   #2600 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry but can you guys be more specific about that glitch? just if it's really do-able because all i heard was just rumors haha , let's not hurry to jump into conclusions shall we? xD

Spoiler!