ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-11-2012   #2541 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNCream
Doesn't matter. I'd still like to know.
About that Cnee person. The very first time I saw it walking around, I whispered "her", and it told me "Hi, I'm Onoo's rl sister" -- which was an obvious lie.

Second time I heard about this person was when it tried to get with my friend saying he's a gay guy. Then hours later he ditched my friend and said he was only joking and he's not gay at all and just wanted to make fun of him. :l

A while after that encounter the Cnee person whispered me randomly and told me he's going to make a character similar to my cat's name (which he did) and then he had the nerve to whisper me on it and ask me for advice with cat skills.
^ He also added "don't get mad Val, it's me justxforxdrill".

Then the last time I heard something about Cnee it was when he was whispering Vicksy saying "Valese is my aunt". So I was like oh hell naw, and whispered him "HI COUSIN!" and he went "AUNTY!!!!". I told him to stop impersonating people and that it's pathetic and he started saying I'm /this/ person's sister, and /that/ person's son and etc, after playing 'innocent'.

He seems to know a lot of people. Very annoying :l

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-11-2012   #2542 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

A solution to all the unwelcome whispers from Cnee?

Spoiler!

Oh, I've added Lollas too.

He/she could always make new characters, but at least it reduces the time you might waste talking to this idiot.

10-11-2012   #2543 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
About that Cnee person. The very first time I saw it walking around, I whispered "her", and it told me "Hi, I'm Onoo's rl sister" -- which was an obvious lie.

Second time I heard about this person was when it tried to get with my friend saying he's a gay guy. Then hours later he ditched my friend and said he was only joking and he's not gay at all and just wanted to make fun of him. :l

A while after that encounter the Cnee person whispered me randomly and told me he's going to make a character similar to my cat's name (which he did) and then he had the nerve to whisper me on it and ask me for advice with cat skills.

Then the last time I heard something about Cnee it was when he was whispering Vicksy saying "Valese is my aunt". So I was like oh hell naw, and whispered him "HI COUSIN!" and he went "AUNTY!!!!". I told him to stop impersonating people and that it's pathetic and he started saying I'm /this/ person's sister, and /that/ person's son and etc, after playing 'innocent'.

LOL I laughed at the "COUSIN!!" part. Thanks for sharing

@Rare
Way ahead of you, I feel insecure now that a person is going around listening to your personal info.

10-11-2012   #2544 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
@Rare
Way ahead of you, I feel insecure now that a person is going around listening to your personal info.
Yeah, I just realized we could've all done this after seeing the huge amount of people posting who got whispered by Cnee. >:

10-11-2012   #2545 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese

Ew.. That's creepy Val...
See the more I hear about people's encounter's with him..
I just get that bad feeling.
And also he's like so.... "playful" with the person? Like I don't know.
He's familiar with them. Also, I noticed that he messes with a lot of
"well known" people. Almost like he/she knows them.
Maybe it's nothing but it's just something I noticed.

Last edited by Joy; 10-16-2012 at 09:19 AM.

10-13-2012   #2546 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

[I've been recently investigating something (), do you guys know if he had also a character called 'Qnee'? or is there a 'Qnee' on Jewelia?]

10-13-2012   #2547 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
[I've been recently investigating something (), do you guys know if he had also a character called 'Qnee'? or is there a 'Qnee' on Jewelia?]
The only characters that I know 100% that are his are: Cnee & Lollas & Circuit.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a bunch more characters sneaking around...

Last edited by Joy; 10-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.

10-15-2012   #2548 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

babibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the roughbabibabi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: bunnysteph
Class: bunny to_bunny
Level: Noobiness~~
Guild: Moonlight C

its been quite sometime since i was scammed but recently just heard a guildie been scammed by this guy so just wanna post to give awareness to others when trading for MS.

Thats all i can provide.

his chars are Sheep - SoulSheep , Bunny - InfernoLoss , Coon - LordofGodness
Fox - FoxieGodness

10-15-2012   #2549 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i believe you on that sis its not the first time he scammed someone after all
he scammed BuletsInYourHead/LittleBigFox on a ice sword deal b4 was supposed to pay 180k ms but only payed 100k ms cuz he thought oh i just pay less then im supposed to pay and even denied knowing BuletsInYourHead/LittleBigFox till we showed proof then InfernoLoss/Soulsheep stopped lying

i know that he InfernoLoss is currently in Wider Devils guild
and his Sheep SoulSheep is in Bloodline guild he seems to be back so people be carefull on trusting him

Last edited by kite384; 10-15-2012 at 11:43 AM.

10-16-2012   #2550 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
i believe you on that sis its not the first time he scammed someone after all
he scammed BuletsInYourHead/LittleBigFox on a ice sword deal b4 was supposed to pay 180k ms but only payed 100k ms cuz he thought oh i just pay less then im supposed to pay and even denied knowing BuletsInYourHead/LittleBigFox till we showed proof then InfernoLoss/Soulsheep stopped lying

and his Sheep SoulSheep is in Bloodline guild he seems to be back so people be carefull on trusting him
Yeah, he's back. He even has a selling buying thread up.

10-16-2012   #2551 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
How a scammer got accepted into that guild is beyond me.

10-16-2012   #2552 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
How a scammer got accepted into that guild is beyond me.
I doubt Soonyi even knows about any of this.

10-17-2012   #2553 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Spoiler!

10-17-2012   #2554 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Spoiler!
Lol, that's funny because I never knew who xRazor is + I never had a lvl 12 and 273% ice heart axe. Maybe I'm a scammer and all that, but this is wrong.

10-17-2012   #2555 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Elsword

Flood will become famous soon enoughFlood will become famous soon enough
IGN: NinjaSheep
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Révolution

xRazor = BuletsInYourHead
Ring a bell?
Toes ~

10-17-2012   #2556 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

^ LOL

~watches how it unfolds... the painful truth when something surprises you~

10-17-2012   #2557 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flood
xRazor = BuletsInYourHead
Ring a bell?
Oh, yeah.
but it wasn't a lvl 12 with 273% - but a lvl 10 with 257%. bleh.

10-17-2012   #2558 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
Oh, yeah.
I have a question.

Do you actually expect anyone to believe you after you scammed a friend of yours of about 50+ dollars.
Don't remember the exact amount. I think Lisa was her name.

10-17-2012   #2559 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNCream
I have a question.

Do you actually expect anyone to believe you after you scammed a friend of yours of about 50+ dollars.
Don't remember the exact amount. I think Lisa was her name.
Why would I want any of you to believe me? It's all of you against me, I got no chance.
Lisa wasn't a friend of mine.

10-17-2012   #2560 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
Oh, yeah.
He whispered me earlier to say he'd made a mistake with the stats.

xRazor = BulletsInYourHead = TheLittleBigFox

For those who aren't aware.