ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-09-2012   #2521 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

I just thought it was really weird he would jump right to their real name in a conversation if he doesn't even know them otherwise....but then again I'm not a creepy stalker so lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-09-2012   #2522 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Cnee kinda makes it seem like he/she is a well known person.
Someone that we all know and trust.
Which does creep me out.
For instance he knew Synzie's name.

10-09-2012   #2523 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Mmm, interesting how they are also pretending to be well known fantasians. (See Care's post that was mentioned by Cream; Antimony is mentioned there)
Maybe the same person who pretends to be 5 different people at once. When someone impersonates I do try and fish out some information. They are clever enough to lie to me about it.

But by saying that, they are doing a good job of creating a lack of trust within the community.

10-09-2012   #2524 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Well, Rare listed a few people he's impersonated before and Michelle's character happened to be in the list so perhaps he decided to use her real name to make it sound as if he really knows her personally? I don't know .-. Maybe Cnee thinks impersonating/scamming/STALKING is a whole joke.

Some other person called "Circuits" strangely PMed me a while ago and s/he knew my name too?! S/he was saying how s/he was one of my friends on a mule sheep (s/he used my friend's real name too). I knew that my friend was in school at the time, so I WhatsApped him just in case and it turned out that Circuits was impersonating as my friend. I was waiting for the person to try to scam me, but s/he just stopped responding. I found this a while ago (thanks to Care): ./Click? So apparently Circuits = Cnee/Lollas? @_@

Visit my TumblrLYMINA PROMISE LY LYSSIE LYZIE LYSTRIAVisit my Twitter

10-09-2012   #2525 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

I have a really really bad feeling about Cnee.
He recently appeared, out of the blue, on Trickster and started impersonating people.

As stated by Rydia, Cnee knows the name of the people he impersonates and others might I add.
He's impersonated me before and he has known my name then too.
Saying I'm being a "bad girl" because I wouldn't accept his friend requests after he had scammed me.
Yesterday, in fact he tried to add me while I was in PvP and I rejected.
Then he came to where I was at and said "bad joycie" and even
made a comment later saying "joycie is only like 13", which I'm not.

This just gives me a bad feeling... Like how he jokes around and
casually calling me Joycie. I feel like it might be someone I might know...

In fact when he scammed me (shouldn't have happened) he knew info that
he shouldn't have known... I don't know.

I just a damn hunch about the person... Just a hunch...
I'm using he for convenience doesn't mean he's a guy.
Though I'm thinking it is.

Anyways. Be careful around Cnee guys. I see him around again.

Edit: One last thing. A cat named Circuits came to me and told me they
were CircuitLove... That was back when Cnee wasn't as "popular". They
asked to join my guild and I said yes. Thankfully Circuits never asked for anything.
I realized recently Circuits=Cnee

Last edited by Joy; 10-09-2012 at 06:28 PM.

10-09-2012   #2526 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Best luck to you Thalia :/
Impersonator are scary. They can ruin your reputation and can be too stalkish and overboard.

I heard from somebody that you can report people who harass you to the GM.
IDK if you're still allow to.

10-09-2012   #2527 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Best luck to you Thalia :/
Impersonator are scary. They can ruin your reputation and can be too stalkish and overboard.

I heard from somebody that you can report people who harass you to the GM.
IDK if you're still allow to.
Yeah.. Impersonators are indeed scary. We may never know if it's
someone we know. And uh Vicky was
being harassed by Dara awhile back and she told
one of the GMs. They told her to stop reporting it...

10-09-2012   #2528 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNCream
Yeah.. Impersonators are indeed scary. We may never know if it's
someone we know. And uh Vicky was
being harassed by Dara awhile back and she told
one of the GMs. They told her to stop reporting it...
This might get a bit too off topic I am very sorry. So I hid it in spoilers if it helps :/
Spoiler!

Do the GM even care anymore?

10-09-2012   #2529 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't!

10-09-2012   #2530 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
This might get a bit too off topic I am very sorry. So I hid it in spoilers if it helps :/
Spoiler!

Do the GM even care anymore?
Meh... who know what's going on in their minds. ;_____;

10-10-2012   #2531 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Spoiler!

Lollas/Cnee strikes again! This time, s/he's impersonating as me. These screen shots were shown and sent to me by a friend (Heph). I'm so glad that he didn't fall for it. Hmm and again, Cnee knows another RL name...? Though, I think s/he already knew mine.. Somehow. I really think s/he has another character that's actually trusted by the TO community. I just can't figure out who it may be just yet..

Visit my TumblrLYMINA PROMISE LY LYSSIE LYZIE LYSTRIAVisit my Twitter

10-10-2012   #2532 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

I don't know. Maybe its just me.
But looks like he likes the fame.
I mean c'mon.
He OBVIOUSLY knows we know hes an impersonator.
So he knows we talk about him....
So I wouldn't be surprised if he's watching us post.
Alllll about him !

10-10-2012   #2533 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Spoiler!

Lollas/Cnee strikes again! This time, s/he's impersonating as me. These screen shots were shown and sent to me by a friend (Heph). I'm so glad that he didn't fall for it. Hmm and again, Cnee knows another RL name...? Though, I think s/he already knew mine.. Somehow. I really think s/he has another character that's actually trusted by the TO community. I just can't figure out who it may be just yet..
See. I have a really bad feeling it's someone that use to play/or still plays.
Overall this is just giving me bad vibes.

10-10-2012   #2534 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
I have a really really bad feeling about Cnee.
He recently appeared, out of the blue, on Trickster and started impersonating people.

As stated by Rydia, Cnee knows the name of the people he impersonates and others might I add.
He's impersonated me before and he has known my name then too.
Saying I'm being a "bad girl" because I wouldn't accept his friend requests after he had scammed me.
Yesterday, in fact he tried to add me while I was in PvP and I rejected.
Then he came to where I was at and said "bad joycie" and even
made a comment later saying "joycie is only like 13", which I'm not.

This just gives me a bad feeling... Like how he jokes around and
casually calling me Joycie. I feel like it might be someone I might know...

In fact when he scammed me (shouldn't have happened) he knew info that
he shouldn't have known... I don't know.

I just a damn hunch about the person... Just a hunch...
I'm using he for convenience doesn't mean he's a guy.
Though I'm thinking it is.

Anyways. Be careful around Cnee guys. I see him around again.

Edit: One last thing. A cat named Circuits came to me and told me they
were CircuitLove... That was back when Cnee wasn't as "popular". They
asked to join my guild and I said yes. Thankfully Circuits never asked for anything.
I realized recently Circuits=Cnee
Circuits tried to pull that on me, using my real name and everything. I don't even know or talk to CircuitLove but apparently I was like such good friends with them.

I want to find out who these people/person are/is though if they seem to know everyone..

10-10-2012   #2535 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Circuits tried to pull that on me, using my real name and everything. I don't even know or talk to CircuitLove but apparently I was like such good friends with them.

I want to find out who these people/person are/is though if they seem to know everyone..
Right?

I want to know too. :x They knew some viable info
that they shouldn't have known about me.

10-11-2012   #2536 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R
IGN: Niru

Quote:
Right?

I want to know too. :x They knew some viable info
that they shouldn't have known about me.
Well, that's kind of what stalkers do.

Plus it's the internet. Who knows where your words end up after you hit that enter key.

10-11-2012   #2537 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dreams will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KieranCarden
Just to put a warning out there:

Drawing2 on Fantasia ran off with my blood set after I stupidly decided to lend it out. Withdrew from the guild and everything.

Didn't screenshot as I had the "won't happen to me" syndrome, but it happens I suppose.

This is basically to prevent someone else from trusting him/her. I'm not overly bent out of shape about it, these things happen after all. But just to make sure someone else who is more attached to their items doesn't make the same mistake.
Actually Drawing2 "who I don't know at all " whispered one of my sis char saying something like " you should lend me your blood set to get the accessory" but she didn't respond , since we don't lend items out.Next day I saw his/her bunny wearing a full blood set and laying down in mega bank x.x.So after reading your post I just wanted to approve that he/she didn't have a set before.I hope that help since you didn't get any screenshot and I am really sorry for your loss :x.

Last edited by Dreams; 10-11-2012 at 02:20 AM.

10-11-2012   #2538 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Well uh this just happened.

I blacked out the name of the person who was scammed because idk if they would want to be identified. But yeah watch out for POWERvalentina, neigals and Fasterhit. Fasterhit has already been posted here before though...

10-11-2012   #2539 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Well uh this just happened.

I blacked out the name of the person who was scammed because idk if they would want to be identified. But yeah watch out for POWERvalentina, neigals and Fasterhit. Fasterhit has already been posted here before though...
Yea well I was going to post this here. I got scammed 500m yesterday by 'her'(?). Waited till today because they might've logged back on with a good story, but they didn't. So later that day my friend messaged me on facebook and told me POWERvalentina was/is a rl friend of his and he heard the person scammed me from someone, and told me he has access to the account from long ago. (The person can't change password cause of 7767)

He offered to look if the bunny still has my Galders, that's why he said he's looking for some money. He didn't find any Galders or MS or anything on the account though :/

Oh and also, he said someone named MegaBuffalo or something also has access to this account, which might've been the person who scammed me, and it's also SoulxxxKepper or w/e the name was.

-

And yea you're right about FasterHit ..If I knew this bunny was the same person, I wouldn't have trusted it -_- Silly me, I don't even care about the loss of Galders anymore, I only got sad about the MS I didn't get xD

Last edited by Valese; 10-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.

10-11-2012   #2540 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Well, that's kind of what stalkers do.

Plus it's the internet. Who knows where your words end up after you hit that enter key.
Doesn't matter. I'd still like to know.