ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2012   #2461 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

GodFlow is on a distinguished road
Default Scammer Beware Kurupt!

Update kurupt is not a scammer!

Last edited by GodFlow; 09-12-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2012   #2462 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeYourRocketeer
Well I thought of using photobucket but I was too lazy ;~; since you pointed it out, might as well.

Maybe he went on a different character to gift?
You did check your MS right.
Post SS of that...?

09-01-2012   #2463 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lust will become famous soon enough

You don't really think i'd report / accuse someone without actually making sure? Neither do I have a reason to ruin his / her reputation. Sorry to sound rude/bashful but that's just down right stupid (excuse me for saying that but it's true)

DirkNowitzki is aka Mih0 btw.

First two screen shots are of Mauvais the third one is from Ah

Yes I know that there is 2 repair powder sent by him but this was a dayor two before the trade that we made when i was scammed, this is why I had no reason to doubt this person since I had successfully bought from them before without any problems.

09-01-2012   #2464 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

keikaishi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Keikaishi
Class: Raccoon to_gambler
Level: 313
Guild: MoonlightC

BeYourRocketeer i saw my name in sent items... and i almost buy MS from DirkNowitzki atleast my friend told me that he is a scammer
I am here to clear the name of my friend GameLeaderbecauseZXMEGAMANXZis accusing my friend as a scammer..
but GameLeader is only asking for 3Raccoon Boxes 240 not for the 3 Recharge coupon.. and he want it to be paid but its not GameLeaders fault.....

SO PLEASE!!

DONT BELIEVE ZXMEGAMANXZ

and here is the SS of

GameLeader Received items

here is the uppermost part of his Received items

Last edited by keikaishi; 09-01-2012 at 05:36 AM.

09-01-2012   #2465 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I've not got any SS of the trade because I did pay half first, but Mih0 is a scammer. It's a fox, not sure what level..The second I gave them 205m they logged off so..Don't buy/sell to them. Funny part is I talked to them for about 30 min but whatever. Blood boiling..

09-04-2012   #2466 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

he definitely knows its not a solar sword or he wouldnt put it that low... ive seen ppl do it with solar cape and solar cape jr but this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0072.jpg (89.3 KB, 289 views)

09-04-2012   #2467 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs
he definitely knows its not a solar sword or he wouldnt put it that low... ive seen ppl do it with solar cape and solar cape jr but this...
I saw this, and I was like.
Hmm I'll go check Rare's PC thread.
But the image wasn't the same.

Is that guy that dumb?
Or just trolling.

09-05-2012   #2468 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

^ That's the Venus sword from MyShop

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

09-08-2012   #2469 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

FireFlyShop10 tried to pretend he was Caiterz and said he wanted to train my character to use his thorn set. Obvious lie was obvious.

09-08-2012   #2470 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
FireFlyShop10 tried to pretend he was Caiterz and said he wanted to train my character to use his thorn set. Obvious lie was obvious.
[/IMG]
^ Thanks for posting, krem.

This isnt from me, but from someone else

Remember: caiterz will a.) never ask for your password, EVER. b.) never talk to you on any char BUT caiterz. c.) never get hacked and need you to do something for her. d.) Cait has no altiverse equips e.) cait will never lend you anything. ever. f.) will never use "u" "ur" "no"-meaning "know" in a serious non-mocking conversation

So i have reason to believe that both Fireflyshop10 and CaiterzzII are the same person, used the same tactics (Lending this altiverse set that i dont have, lol) as far as "Who is it?" I have no idea, but...

Edit: here's some more i got today...

Last edited by Cait; 09-12-2012 at 02:49 PM.

09-09-2012   #2471 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

So this guy has wanted my solar shield for a while. Every time he sees me he pms that he asks me to sell it and i always say no. So today he offered me a very lop-sided deal of course i wouldn't want to refuse but im doubtful about it. So basically he will be trading me SL helm+Tsu cape+Inf sword+Noc shield for my Solar shield. I'm guessing that he just wanted me to lose a flame by defusing it. Idk if this counts in this thread and if it is not kinda remove it.
PS: i didn't fall for it and just waited if he'll actually come to megashop and after a he logged.

09-09-2012   #2472 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

@fate23 You should've told him to send you flame. :v

09-12-2012   #2473 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

@fate23- Wow that's weird. I wonder if Oreoz was hacked or something.. I haven't seen him online in some time, but years ago he was really nice.

Also - guild masters, let's keep in tabs on people who have been guild hopping in guilds with impersonator issues, since.. Yeah, this needs to stop.

I've reported the impersonators directly to gamerage, and hopefully we will put a stop to this.

Last edited by Cait; 09-13-2012 at 03:24 PM.

09-12-2012   #2474 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
@fate23- Wow that's weird. I wonder if Oreoz was hacked or something.. I haven't seen him online in some time, but years ago he was really nice.

Also, some updates on scammer things..

FalconBR is possibly the guy impersonating everyone in Fantasia.

because:
-CaiterzII Knew things about our guild so, that leads me to believe that he had a person IN our guild
-FalconBR uses "u" and "ur" like the scammer.
-FalconBR told me last night he wanted submaster because "He's online and friendly to everyone" I told him "Submaster is earned, not given, so keep doin what you're doin and maybe sometime in the future you can be. Submaster is given based upon many different tests, such as how you react in certain situations." He said "Oh, ok".. I didnt screenshot it, since people ask for submaster all the time (It honestly pisses me off though, for reasons stated above)

And the next morning, he asks me to boot him... while my guildies (reliable) say that he admitted to it last night. (Which none of them got screenshots of it)

Oreoz offered points for my 4g5, I was only after galder so I rejected his offer.
Going after submaster, and then saying you are a guildnomad. Suspicious.
When we allocate submasters Bri and I discuss all the potential candidates, rank them and ask them.
Anyways, thanks for the insights to the impersonators. Also I will state that whoever they are tends to use other people's account to do their dirty work.

09-12-2012   #2475 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
because:
-CaiterzII Knew things about our guild so, that leads me to believe that he had a person IN our guild
-FalconBR uses "u" and "ur" like the scammer.
-FalconBR told me last night he wanted submaster because .......................................

And the next morning, he asks me to boot him... while my guildies (reliable) say that he admitted to it last night. (Which none of them got screenshots of it)
just for an objective view here...

1. anyone in the guild can be the "inside man" just cuz one person knows somethings doesnt make him a specific person in your guild.

2.there are scammers who use you or your as well, doesnt say anything to suggest who the person is, you gotta look at the the person speaks overall

3.wanting sub doesnt make him a dodgy/bad person or anything. its like someone asks you for an item for free and you label them a scammer for it.

as for the part about admitting to being an impersonator. well... maybe your guildie remembered it wrong? cuz you'd expect at least one person to ss it.

but then again, how do you know falconbr isnt an alias anyway, and the real imposter is actually someone who everyone finds trustworthy

09-12-2012   #2476 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineSilkroad Online

Chronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Kurupt
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Unreachable
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFlow
I got scammed by kurupt bad, I hate im so much. He convinced me to give him myshop than he dosent repay me and takes off! I have proof of his saying that i got scammmed! I will update screenshot soon
That's such a lie...First of all there's no proof since there was no SS, but I assure you guys I'm no scammer :/

09-12-2012   #2477 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle
That's such a lie...First of all there's no proof since there was no SS, but I assure you guys I'm no scammer :/
Supporting this. ^

A week has passed since that post and there as been no 'screenshot update'.

09-12-2012   #2478 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I think I may be being trolled or something:

Then one minute later, the application is withdrawn. (I doubt another sub processed the request)

09-12-2012   #2479 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Wish will become famous soon enoughWish will become famous soon enough
IGN: IB
Class: ✿◕‿◕ to_model

Okay. So this kitty tried to pose as my friend and wanted to borrow my equips, when I told her to login as proof, she said she had to "finish a trade" and then logged off.

09-13-2012   #2480 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFlow
Update kurupt is not a scammer!
i like how you edited it, does that make you a liar / scammer then...? or simply attempting to ruin someone's reputation.