ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-11-2012   #2441 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MrBagels is on a distinguished road
IGN: MrBagels/MrBagelsII
Class: Cannot be classified to_teacher
Level: Holy
Guild: That's Wh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
Ouch, before you sell, a person's post count, reputation and iTrader are good indicators of whether a person is trustworthy. (of course do not base your decision on those) May sure when you see an itrader you look at any negative feedback they have.
And make sure they are using their main character to trade you. Lvl 130 would be unsatisfactory due to the fast track.

Uhmmmm do not forget to leave them some negative itrader feedback.
This link may help you.
/forum/tutorials/579...der-guide.html
I have already taken care of the iTrader aspect that you mentioned.
Honestly I don't find it to be a big deal, good learning experience.
I'm just here to ensure it's known and that hopefully he/she will not get away with it any longer.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-12-2012   #2442 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Enigma had 0 iTrader before you left yours. How did you manage to get scammed if he paid first, and if he didn't, why on earth are people gifting first to complete strangers with zero reputation?

08-13-2012   #2443 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

Okay so I heard from someone called Synzithia is whispering people ;-;.

I think this is Lollas since I have been helping people tell who his/her other chars are for caution.

This is NOT me, my only chars are Synzea, LovesickMelody, Synzitha, Synzie and Synzia.

I'm putting this because of suspicion.

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.

08-14-2012   #2444 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

KiehlHyre is on a distinguished road

Throwing my 2 cents in here, this dude tried to make me go GF faking he was Kanani. So i checked Kanani's info on ggftw and didn't find his name on kanani's sig.

08-15-2012   #2445 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiehlHyre
Throwing my 2 cents in here, this dude tried to make me go GF faking he was Kanani. So i checked Kanani's info on ggftw and didn't find his name on kanani's sig.

Lollas, also known as Cnee and MercenaryBull (And possibly more) is a well-known impersonator, just be glad you didnt fall for his tricks. c:

He also impersonates Vith, Ken (Otoo) and Me of what I know so far.

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.

08-15-2012   #2446 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

KiehlHyre is on a distinguished road

I don't do trades outside ggftw for the most part, and usually PM in forums to the person itself to make sure it's them so... common sense prevents scams 99% of the time.

08-15-2012   #2447 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad common sense isn't so common then, huh. :p

08-17-2012   #2448 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

"Just another day at the office. Yeeeeep."

Just for the record, I rarely play in Jewelia and all my IGNs listed are from Fantasia. I'll set up a new list later on, but yeah.

In fact, if "I" ask something of you, don't accept it. I rarely ever ask people to "barrow" their things or try to make direct contact to do business.

08-18-2012   #2449 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

A LOT of impersonators lately.

Today, I logged onto Trickster and my friend asked me if I was Lazeliee. My friend told me that Lazeliee had told her that he/she was me. Thankfully my friend did NOT trust him/her.

I have my suspicions that Lazeliee is Cnee AKA Lollas, MercenaryBull, and probably more.

The same friend also told me that Cnee later told her he was my husband?! I quickly told my friend he/she was a scammer and impersonator.
I put a megaphone up saying Lazeliee wasn't me and that Cnee is not my husband.
Then I got whispers from Cnee saying "bad joycie" and he also tried to add me.

If anyone ever tells you that they're me make sure you contact me and ask. I'm usually on Lingeriee. TWO e's.

08-21-2012   #2450 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

saw this on the bb by someone
ok thing is, i dont have any solid proof about this buffbruuh dude but IF this statement is true then im 95% sure that he is also Cnee, IF this statement is false then im 95% sure he is NOT Cnee
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0034.jpg (6.2 KB, 247 views)

08-21-2012   #2451 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

frofjoref is me. And that guy I had on the BB was the person who scammed my Tenter Lion Tail Spear. BuffBruuh was one of my guild members, from the guild ~Good Day~. I found him whispering me about Cnee scamming his brad new Tenter Spear that he traded his Blood Set for. It was clean Lv5, and he claims he lost it to Cnee in an attempt to borrow 18k MS from him, and giving the spear as collateral. He said he was going to quit the game soon and all that sad talk, so yeah, I wanted to cheer him up and let him use my Spear for the time being. I traded him with no collateral and he said he would give it back before he logged off. I logged off first. The nex day, my guild has 63 members. Weird..theres a 99% it's not BuffBruuh who left. I search him and there you go, no BuffBruuh. Guild members say they lended him unique sets before and safely got them back. I myself gave him my Golden Sword and received it back. I tried whispering him and he never replied. After a couple of days, I fins antiwarrior selling a Tenter Spear. My guild member, StarKad, notified me of this seller and said his spea was Lv11 250%, JUST like the one I lost. I go and trade the guy, and have a long chat, even after I told him I was 0Xavier0. In the end, he logs off to avoid talking. Here are a few screenies: There are only 5 as a limit, but I have more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot1479.jpg (97.7 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1480.jpg (100.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1482.jpg (101.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1487.jpg (100.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1566.jpg (98.7 KB, 29 views)

08-21-2012   #2452 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

More confirmation(?) of fasterhit scamming.

Spoiler!

Also, I really urge you guys to be careful with lending your stuff out for people to try on, even if they're guildies or so-called friends, or even if they have borrowed from you or others before and returned the items on those occasions. Just because someone returns everything in the past doesn't mean they always will. It's what happened to me when I lost some very valuable fuses to a "friend" who would use to borrow things and then give them back.

08-21-2012   #2453 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Randuraz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Randuraz
Class: Cyber Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 185

God people are getting so desperate these days.

08-27-2012   #2454 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

hello people I bring you a story, see the original owner's account Darkwolf003 to delete your charcter definitely decided that there report that is still used for scam, it's a shame to lose a great friend even culap of scamers, I say its owner and not play anymore this situation

08-28-2012   #2455 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lust will become famous soon enough

Well I hoped I wouldn't have to come and post here /ever/ but meh~

Stupid of me to pf tough, but i didn't have any mind about to it since i bought from him before, but, tsk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (21.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (20.8 KB, 21 views)

08-28-2012   #2456 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

^ I have no idea how to enlarge thumbnails or those pics.

This is regard the use DirkNowitzki ~ I was scammed while buying MS.

08-29-2012   #2457 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeYourRocketeer

ggftw member: ggFTW - View Profile: DirkNowitzki

08-29-2012   #2458 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Thank you Shanni but idk how i'd be able to give them negative feedback since we handled everything in game ( and i have no url to put in that form )

08-29-2012   #2459 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeYourRocketeer

Can't see the pics.
Upload to photobucket then post here?
;o;

Random + Edit: AMG, my 1,000th post...8D

08-30-2012   #2460 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Well I thought of using photobucket but I was too lazy ;~; since you pointed it out, might as well.

Last edited by Lust; 08-30-2012 at 01:49 AM. Reason: wrong img uploaded at first oops lol