ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-06-2012   #2421 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

It seems that my example was poorly chosen and mislead you however; the initial point still stands: chose someone that you both trust. I was typing it in a rush and I didn't think anyone would spend the time to pick at small pointers.
Yes, a level 400 can deceive you, and so can anyone else. With the logic you applied, anyone can be deceived. In these forums we even witnessed someone who often dealt with myshop trades and happened to be a well known player scam.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-07-2012   #2422 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
I find it hilarious that another poser/scammer (or could be the same idiot) said that I was 'hacked' to my guildmates.

Furthermore, this person tried to trick KibaYami out of her Hibiscus because "I wanted to test fashion on a new cat". Why would I wanna "test" her Hibi when she clearly wears it on HER cat? LOLOLOL

This was like a few weeks ago tho'.

08-07-2012   #2423 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
In these forums we even witnessed someone who often dealt with myshop trades and happened to be a well known player scam.
Just out of curiosity, who were you referring to?

08-07-2012   #2424 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

I really am just taking a precaution.
Lately I've noticed people making names like my bunny's.
MyChocoLatte & MyChocoLattee, so many more.
So this is me just saying:
I only play on:
ChocoLattee (two ee's.), Erosea, Avalyne, Viperous.
Adding that to my sig later.
I don't know if I posted this in the right place.
I just wanted to make that clear,
In case those people do impersonate me,
Or try to scam.
They haven't done anything.
Just taking a minor precaution ;o; No flamers prz.

Last edited by Versalia; 08-07-2012 at 08:46 PM.

08-07-2012   #2425 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Well... I don't have any proof and I know it's been confirmed before but Lollas is indeed a scammer.

I can say this without proof because many others have before. Lollas IS a scammer.

08-07-2012   #2426 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Lollas' main is Cnee (I believe). A dragon that impersonates other players. He or she also has characters named XxTitoxX and Circuits.

Spoiler!

They're a real idiot, to say the least. I've never once spoken to "Cnee" until today, but yet all these characters know my real name (stalker much?).

Last edited by R; 08-07-2012 at 11:35 PM.

08-07-2012   #2427 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

LOL that's kind of creepy.

08-08-2012   #2428 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Wooow. That must be so annoying, with him pestering you like that, Care.

Edit: How does one forget their main acc, idk.

Last edited by Versalia; 08-08-2012 at 11:26 AM.

08-08-2012   #2429 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I had Cnee offer me 27k MS for my Hibiscus Hat and then Lollas whisper me about selling MS :/ Thank goodness this thread exists cause I almost got scammed.

08-08-2012   #2430 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

AngelFlyufly is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngelFlyufly / Mallumo
Class: Sheep - Cat - Mage to_soulmaster

There are many people who are not reliable in the game. Some of our friends are made to steal our items. He stone my Pow Stick lv 9 with 273 ma.
Every day more of these people abuse the most innocent

xPuree3viL ( Sheep )
iRusty ( Bunny )

And : DementedAbusive unreliable.

08-08-2012   #2431 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebin
I had Cnee offer me 27k MS for my Hibiscus Hat and then Lollas whisper me about selling MS :/ Thank goodness this thread exists cause I almost got scammed.
Even if they're not a scammer and you did accept their offers, you should be asking for GF.

08-08-2012   #2432 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Even if they're not a scammer and you did accept their offers, you should be asking for GF.
Right, but for some reason I recalled their name from the forum so I almost trusted them. Ironically, the only reason I recalled Lollas is because I saw her on the scammer thread a while back. I just thought Cnee was one of the Onoo or w/e people o3o

08-08-2012   #2433 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebin
Right, but for some reason I recalled their name from the forum so I almost trusted them.
Being a ggFTW user doesn't mean anything. The number of people here I can trust to not scam me is probably less than 10.

08-08-2012   #2434 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Being a ggFTW user doesn't mean anything. The number of people here I can trust to not scam me is probably less than 10.
That's nice.

In any case y'all should always use the search function on this thread whenever handling a trade with someone you dont really know. I also like to use itraders as a reference c:

08-08-2012   #2435 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

ya what Kebin sayed o:

or google works too name + scammer + ggftw xD

08-09-2012   #2436 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

echydude will become famous soon enough
IGN: n0ypI/BangBunny
Class: KaitoTatsujin to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x / 3xx
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by echydude
ok i got scammed because of my stupidity....

i bought 4.5k from him before getting scammed... i tried to buy 10K MS worth of UGC, yes i know its stupid and it's not "allowed" haha, and i payed first and he even tried to ask me for a unique good thing i did not give any... then he suddenly deleted me from friends list, that point i already know i got scammed... the one who scammed me is IGN:Traww he might delete this account because there is "fast-track", but just to characterize him, he is wearing all 4G eq ... he will first tell u that he'll recharge in days and when he sell u, at first hell be honest then later on hell scam u...

lesson:stop buying MS codes, haha but I'm really desperate after getting Jen190 from 3rd box so i think i might not learn this lesson haha

i now have more proof of this scammer, and now he starting to call me a scammer in BB....

because i kept on putting on BB that he scammed me, he whispered me, he said that he'd return my money if i help him find a Pearl set... it was already obvious at this point that i should screen shot this for a more concrete proof coz it already came out of his mouth... u really catch the fish on his mouth, on this situation the scammer

and suddenly this buff started pestering me too i thinks it's his other char IGN:amrit

IGN:n0ypI <----(PS.: the O in there is a zero)
Server:Jewelia

08-10-2012   #2437 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by echydude
i now have more proof of this scammer, and now he starting to call me a scammer in BB....

because i kept on putting on BB that he scammed me, he whispered me, he said that he'd return my money if i help him find a Pearl set... it was already obvious at this point that i should screen shot this for a more concrete proof coz it already came out of his mouth... u really catch the fish on his mouth, on this situation the scammer

and suddenly this buff started pestering me too i thinks it's his other char IGN:amrit
LOLOL nice one!
you motivated me to upload my chat with the one who scammed me

I wanted to buy a reyes cape for a long time talked with some seller around a day before she/he/it whispered me guess that was the same person on another crappy character

is that funny or wut?!

08-10-2012   #2438 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

i see me

08-10-2012   #2439 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MrBagels is on a distinguished road
IGN: MrBagels/MrBagelsII
Class: Cannot be classified to_teacher
Level: Holy
Guild: That's Wh
Scammed by ggFTW member Enigma.
IGN on Fantasia: Odynea/odynea (that's all I know of).

After I GFed, the person traded however logged off before entering any galder amount in the trade window.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg odynea1.jpg (12.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg odynea2.jpg (12.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg odynea3.jpg (5.7 KB, 31 views)

08-10-2012   #2440 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBagels
Scammed by ggFTW member Enigma.
IGN on Fantasia: Odynea/odynea (that's all I know of).

After I GFed, the person traded however logged off before entering any galder amount in the trade window.

Ouch, before you sell, a person's post count, reputation and iTrader are good indicators of whether a person is trustworthy. (of course do not base your decision on those) May sure when you see an itrader you look at any negative feedback they have.
And make sure they are using their main character to trade you. Lvl 130 would be unsatisfactory due to the fast track.

Uhmmmm do not forget to leave them some negative itrader feedback.
This link may help you.
/forum/tutorials/579...der-guide.html

Last edited by Nebula; 08-10-2012 at 06:10 PM.