ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2012   #2381 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Oh there is a sheep called InfernoLoss on Fantasia. In the early lvl 100s. It was made 6 months ago.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2012   #2382 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

@ Care, I don't overprice things so much myself. only maybe the myshop items I'm selling, due to the high demand.
@ LadyEl, yeah, that is me.

07-21-2012   #2383 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

Oh good Lord, this guy here says that the 90k MS he scammed Bullets is nothing.

and he says so casually, without any attempt to regret what he did. well that's ok for his logic. #facepalm

07-21-2012   #2384 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

@t RealMadrid aka InfernoLoss

hmmmm

i have the Solution actually
how about this
if you want to clear what you did why dont you give BuletsInYourHead
the Ice Sword lvl 10 257% back

and he gives you 10k ms back

then it would be even everyone would be happy? think about it
and think about it again how you would feel if someone would have done this to you..

this would be the easiest way to tidy up the mess you did
this would be just fair dont you think?

07-21-2012   #2385 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
@t RealMadrid aka InfernoLoss

hmmmm

i have the Solution actually
how about this
if you want to clear what you did why dont you give BuletsInYourHead
the Ice Sword lvl 10 257% back

and he gives you 10k ms back

then it would be even everyone would be happy? think about it
and think about it again how you would feel if someone would have done this to you..

this would be the easiest way to tidy up the mess you did
this would be just fair dont you think?
You mean the 100k MS back? if so, I did tell him yesterday that this can work out just fine.
I told him that he can give me 100k MS back or 6b at galders for the axe. I don't mind.

07-21-2012   #2386 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
You mean the 100k MS back? if so, I did tell him yesterday that this can work out just fine.
I told him that he can give me 100k MS back or 6b at galders for the axe. I don't mind.
oops idk what i was thinking there must be tired still owo
okay ya this would be one way(and 100k ms @t rate 50m/1k would be 5B unless you overprice it 60m/1k..]

but you cannot expect him to accept it

if he wants the 90k ms you should give him that back that would be option 2

or option 3 dont do anything at all and have always the title of a scammer

its really not the right thing you did with your actions

again im sure if someone would have done this to you i dont think you would have liked it

Last edited by kite384; 07-21-2012 at 08:12 AM.

07-21-2012   #2387 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
oops idk what i was thinking there must be tired still owo
okay ya this would be one way(and 100k ms @t rate 50m/1k would be 5B unless you overprice it 60m/1k..]

but you cannot expect him to accept it

if he wants the 90k ms you should give him that back that would be option 2

or option 3 dont do anything at all and have always the title of a scammer

its really not the right thing you did with your actions

again im sure if someone would have done this to you i dont think you would have liked it
Unless he wants to give me back the 100k MS or the galders, I will choose the option 3. since I ain't playing much now anyway.

07-22-2012   #2388 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Gatis is on a distinguished road
IGN: JuegaConmigo

Yes, I actually sold my account to someone I considered a "friend" (Koiti). Never at any time I needed to rob someone. My account did not have the "7767" and I own all of the information, so I gave all the details (Including e-mail password) and he probably should have changed the password. How would I steal? I play trickster for years and never needed anyone to steal. I really did not need to waste my time posting this here because I go quiet with clean conscience and believe me, I do not mind having him around saying that I am scammer. And if I actually stole it, please, show proof!
I met many people in the trickster, and I think most who really knows me, knows I do not steal. Koiti, that was my friend, once had a lot of suspicion of theft. Each one believes in what you want, not that I mind. Do not expect me to go answer that, since I'm too busy with studies. Good game to all of you.

@Edit
And by the way, I know it is illegal to sell account.

Last edited by Gatis; 07-22-2012 at 06:18 PM.

07-22-2012   #2389 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatis
Yes, I actually sold my account to someone I considered a "friend" (Koiti). Never at any time I needed to rob someone. My account did not have the "7767" and I own all of the information, so I gave all the details (Including e-mail password) and he probably should have changed the password. How would I steal? I play trickster for years and never needed anyone to steal. I really did not need to waste my time posting this here because I go quiet with clean conscience and believe me, I do not mind having him around saying that I am scammer. And if I actually stole it, please, show proof!
I met many people in the trickster, and I think most who really knows me, knows I do not steal. Koiti, that was my friend, once had a lot of suspicion of theft. Each one believes in what you want, not that I mind. Do not expect me to go answer that, since I'm too busy with studies. Good game to all of you.

@Edit
And by the way, I know it is illegal to sell account.
I agree Koiti shouldve showed proof
But thing is, if you were friends.
what motive would he have to call you a hacker/scammer.

07-22-2012   #2390 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
I agree Koiti shouldve showed proof
But thing is, if you were friends.
what motive would he have to call you a hacker/scammer.
Because there was no one else to blame in his mind?
Why would Gatis scam a friend? What is the motive?

Forever & Always

07-22-2012   #2391 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Exactly, but. No proof was provided of Gatis scamming. ./shakes head.
What to believe, eh.

07-22-2012   #2392 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

That sucks...Koiti is known to buy accounts, then try to act like the original owner and what not. And, you know, they scammed an ice axe.

07-22-2012   #2393 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

That accounts gotten were used for scamming?

Forever & Always

07-22-2012   #2394 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

I don't think so because the characters were supposedly deleted by Gatis when Koiti bought the acc.

07-22-2012   #2395 (permalink)
R
shannon is a fattie
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Gatis, you stole from SGI by selling the account. It didn't belong to you. Now I'm inclined to believe that you did delete the characters when you sold it to Koiti, for a few reasons:
  1. Your characters don't show on the rankings.
  2. Trying to friend your characters in-game shows them as "offline".
  3. You said that Koiti should have changed the password.

Since your characters show as "offline" and don't appear on the rankings, it could mean one of two things:
  1. You deleted your characters and recreated them as level 1 characters.
  2. Or you bought Time Capsules and froze them all.

So which one is it?

I bet it's the first one, huh? Tsk. I see no reason why Koiti would post what he did if you two were friends, and you saying "he probably should have changed the password" when you two were the only ones that knew it.. Is just really suspicious to me.

But of course, if you did indeed freeze the characters; that means you locked him out of the account and made him believe that you deleted everything. Even if he were to change the password, you could have changed it at any time without his knowledge. You know all of the details and information to the account, after all, so you could have easily done any of this!
[Lv.65] Umaiii[Trickster]
[Lv.51] RismJ[Bellatrix]
Tumblr: Noamu
PSN: Zykre

07-23-2012   #2396 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatis
My account did not have the "7767" and I own all of the information, so I gave all the details (Including e-mail password) and he probably should have changed the password. How would I steal?
just a thought, if the email is previously linked to another in case of pw loss, yahoo does this, it forces you to put one down. when you change any details or pw etc. an email will be sent to your previously linked email with a link, with it you can change all the details including pw etc.

i bought an acct for another game before and the guy changed the pw to the email and thus the game, but then i got an email from yahoo and changed it back then deleted everything cuz it got boring

and that bit i highlighted sounded like you know the pw wasnt changed...

07-29-2012   #2397 (permalink)
Moo!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 60+
Guild: Smile

Andreasaur/Hipsturr is a scammer.

Yes, same person as Calming/Mayzie that scammed my Sakurako Hairpin and Tsunami Cape a year ago.

My hairpin wasn't fused to a Kagami Mochi, but that's not the point.
This person is stupid, pretty much.

Spoiler!

07-29-2012   #2398 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Just trowing it here, I saw a random guy few days ago at Fanta called VVoldas (two Vs), that's not me

07-31-2012   #2399 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Natsuyuki is on a distinguished road
IGN: Natsuyuki
Class: Wizard to_wizard

xDarkAxe Fantasia Scammer just sayin :/
and im gonna spread it until he proves himself innocent and pays me back either 7k pts or the money and until then i wont rest my case :c

08-01-2012   #2400 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

get some screenies in here natsuyuki for solid proof