ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2012   #2341 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lymina
DarkWolf003/xPuky seems like a popular scammer now.

Looks like s/he scammed DreadPirate, TinyLegs and one of my bestfriends in-game, TakeABow. She's also my guild mate.

This is basically what happened:

My friend, Kaya decided to sell her Reye's cape so she but a BB up. A few minutes later, the guy asked if they
could try it on to see whether the cape would look good on their character or not. Kaya has NEVER EVER been scammed
by anyone on Trickster Online before, so she probably didn't think she would get scammed by this person. Well she did.
The guy just ran off with her Reye's cape. Kaya never told ANYone that she was going to let someone try her cape on,
if only she told the guild v.v;.. Well I feel so sorry for her right now, her first glowy cape = gone. She paid 1.2b for that.
As I said before, this was her first time getting scammed so she didn't think of print screening, etc. x:

Well anyway, long story;short: DarkWolf003 = Scammer as stated above by other players as well as Kaya and myself.

I believe Kaya got scammed about 2~3 days ago?
She only just told me about it today ._.
Yesterday, some fox was trying to sell a Reyes Cape
I suspect xPuky has more characters to scam with
therefore, we should always stay alert even with guildmates o;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2012   #2342 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

I'm sorry, but that's just a reallyyyyy stupid move.

Where is her common sense when she needed it the most.
I know but she didn't think she'd get scammed as It's never happened to her before. She trusts people too much I guess.. ;x;

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter

06-29-2012   #2343 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

ok this isnt technically a scam but lets face it, all random acct traders are dodgy

he just randomly pmed me out of nowhere, maybe he was going through the ppl on bb

tbh... i think he is stupid...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0008.jpg (87.0 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0009.jpg (77.6 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0010.jpg (51.8 KB, 335 views)

07-01-2012   #2344 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoizyBoy
Gatis is a scammer he sold me his account for 300$and when he get the money he enterd on his account and deleted all the charaters
if you see this mensage call me on my msn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaniego
Buying an account is risky so you knew what you were doing when you did it.

You shouldn't even be buying his account it's againest Ggftw/TO Rules...
There was a reason Ntreev made that rule
Sorry Happy I know Gatis is your friend but, if he really sold his account (which I heard he did), and went back on it after he received the money, then that makes him a scammer.

Anyway, alot of things are against ggFTW and TO rules. Doesn't mean people don't do it. We weren't allowed to buy or sell MyShop Points on Trickster years ago. Now they turn a blind eye to it and allow us to, and if we get scammed in the process, then that's our own fault. (Not complaining about it)

Same thing goes for ggFTW. Selling MyShop "points" is not allowed. (But I've seen a lot of people get away with it) -- while MyShop items, which is pretty much the same thing in the end, are allowed to be sold.

07-01-2012   #2345 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

Yeah i heard he sold his account as well,
but i didn't know to who he sold it too...
Well...atleast i still have you Val

Random Note: Can you imagine if trading accounts was as often as people selling MS?

Forever & Always

07-01-2012   #2346 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaniego
Random Note: Can you imagine if trading accounts was as often as people selling MS?
That would be insane :/ but trading accounts =/= sharing.. so when people would find out, they would get reported, and GM's would take the appropriate action. Which is most likely a ban.

07-02-2012   #2347 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyrreiana
Here is proof of the artificially bumping up of prices during an 'auction'. Though not really a scam, I think that kind of predatory price inflation is unethical.
/forum/trickster-car...id-icarus.html
Post #7 by Rydia
She's back.

/forum/trickster-per...ds-pets-j.html

07-02-2012   #2348 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs
ok this isnt technically a scam but lets face it, all random acct traders are dodgy

he just randomly pmed me out of nowhere, maybe he was going through the ppl on bb

tbh... i think he is stupid...

How dodgy, x.x

Sadly that racoons knows a bit about me.
NowI know to stay clear of that character even more so.

07-03-2012   #2349 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Rιvolution

@NoizyBoy

What characters were on the Gatis account you bought? I had an encounter with a person a little while ago who said they had bought an account from Gatis and then got "hacked" and all their items stolen, just wondering if it was the same characters. ._.

I'm not at home now so i dont have any of the screenshots.

07-03-2012   #2350 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

El - If you knew the original owner of the account "oXGambitXo" it's not him anymore. The day his main made a fuss in mega (( http://i45.tinypic.com/106afdk.jpg )) he gave away his other account; "oXGambitXo". He was trying to get banned as he was quitting. I don't know whether or not the "oXGambitXo" part is true, I heard it through a friend.

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„« ^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

07-03-2012   #2351 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity
El - If you knew the original owner of the account "oXGambitXo" it's not him anymore. The day his main made a fuss in mega (( http://i45.tinypic.com/106afdk.jpg )) he gave away his other account; "oXGambitXo". He was trying to get banned as he was quitting. I don't know whether or not the "oXGambitXo" part is true, I heard it through a friend.
Hmm how sad. I did not know him well, my guild leader has issues with him so I kept away.
If you want to get benned, just ask sgi via 1:1 to close your acccount for you.

07-03-2012   #2352 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryAuditionRunescape

iHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura about
IGN: HyunAh
Class: Kitty to_entertainer
Level: 252

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
Hmm how sad. I did not know him well, my guild leader has issues with him so I kept away.
If you want to get benned, just ask sgi via 1:1 to close your acccount for you.
Wouldn't it be better if you can just delete the character away yourself? As in, it would be faster, and more efficient.
In any event that someone wants to takeover the account name the moment you're rage-quitting?

07-04-2012   #2353 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHyunAh
Wouldn't it be better if you can just delete the character away yourself? As in, it would be faster, and more efficient.
In any event that someone wants to takeover the account name the moment you're rage-quitting?
It's what you "should" do, but he just wanted attention from mega.

I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

07-04-2012   #2354 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
It's what you "should" do, but he just wanted attention from mega.
The problem he one of old my friends he always share his account.. he always get banned he not catch his anger he made new char now he have no problem making chara again form the 0 . thats it.

i dont like what he doing..

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

07-04-2012   #2355 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

iGrimmReaper is on a distinguished road
IGN: iiXRecklezZXii
Class: Gladiator
Level: 282
Guild: ~KILLSWITCH~

Hey guys, I am the original oXGambitXo, and the current iiXRecklezZXii. No one knows RecklezZ except me, I got it banned to satisfy all the haters. oXGambitXo was hacked by multiple people (those including Stepan, Kicer, Altessa, Kobie, etc) none of it was me. As after seeing this I have deleted all of the characters off of that account, sorry for any confusion. If he stole anything from you contact me on my buff with proof, and I will provide reprucussions best I need.

07-04-2012   #2356 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestGrand ChaseLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Excessive has a spectacular aura aboutExcessive has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ohooo~ You dunno.
Class: Whichever suits my needs at the moment. o u o to_dragon
Level: Unstable
Guild: • Only For-The Fun •

Kicer hacked you? o.O .. hard to believe..

07-07-2012   #2357 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

I don't even know what to say about this.

Someone posted in my thread in the personal market, trying to impersonate Recette to get me to pay half beforehand for a time capsule ticket.

/forum/trickster-per...ml#post1743296

And considering this is Recette... Enough said.
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

Last edited by Starlaxy; 07-07-2012 at 02:23 PM.

07-07-2012   #2358 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Lyxiz is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nyxus | Lyxiz
Class: Beef | Witch
Level: 21x | 26x
Guild: Vintage

What a fail, and I laughed at the guy's grammar.
Also, why do people like these even comment? If you said you only pay first if the persons iTrader is higher, why would the guy even comment with a 0 iTrader? Zzzz D;

07-07-2012   #2359 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrimmReaper
Hey guys, I am the original oXGambitXo, and the current iiXRecklezZXii. No one knows RecklezZ except me, I got it banned to satisfy all the haters. oXGambitXo was hacked by multiple people (those including Stepan, Kicer, Altessa, Kobie, etc) none of it was me. As after seeing this I have deleted all of the characters off of that account, sorry for any confusion. If he stole anything from you contact me on my buff with proof, and I will provide reprucussions best I need.
I cannot say for the other people but Stepan - I was actually friends with. I met him when he was level 30, and we were helping him with quests because he said he's starting fresh from Jewelia. A few weeks later I see him walking around with a 4G staff which I thought was odd. (It's not uncommon to sell pts for cash though so I brushed it off.) But then he said this.

Spoiler!

(How'd he get a sheep to level 251 in a few weeks @.@ when he also pm'ed my boyfriend on xoGambit claiming it was his account..)

When I told him I didn't lend my equips he asked my boyfriend to borrow his inferno equips to see how it'd look on him. Needless to say we deleted him after that.

07-07-2012   #2360 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
I cannot say for the other people but Stepan - I was actually friends with. I met him when he was level 30, and we were helping him with quests because he said he's starting fresh from Jewelia. A few weeks later I see him walking around with a 4G staff which I thought was odd. (It's not uncommon to sell pts for cash though so I brushed it off.) But then he said this.

Spoiler!

(How'd he get a sheep to level 251 in a few weeks @.@ when he also pm'ed my boyfriend on xoGambit claiming it was his account..)

When I told him I didn't lend my equips he asked my boyfriend to borrow his inferno equips to see how it'd look on him. Needless to say we deleted him after that.
Seems to be a very common technique now-a-days.
People are randomly friending you (at least for me) and then after a while they are asking to try on fuses.

Happened to me a few months ago, however I reinstalled my client, so I have no proof that I can us to accuse people.

Yesterday someone tried to scam me over the phone pretending to be my telephone provider. They couldn't tell me the first name of the account holder, even though I asked them 3 times. So many people who do such horrid things.