ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-08-2012   #2321 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
FireFlyShop10 tried to pretend he was Caiterz and said he wanted to train my character to use his thorn set. Obvious lie was obvious.
[/IMG]
^ Thanks for posting, krem.

This isnt from me, but from someone else

Remember: caiterz will a.) never ask for your password, EVER. b.) never talk to you on any char BUT caiterz. c.) never get hacked and need you to do something for her. d.) Cait has no altiverse equips e.) cait will never lend you anything. ever. f.) will never use "u" "ur" "no"-meaning "know" in a serious non-mocking conversation

So i have reason to believe that both Fireflyshop10 and CaiterzzII are the same person, used the same tactics (Lending this altiverse set that i dont have, lol) as far as "Who is it?" I have no idea, but...

Edit: here's some more i got today...

Last edited by Cait; 09-12-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2012   #2322 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

So this guy has wanted my solar shield for a while. Every time he sees me he pms that he asks me to sell it and i always say no. So today he offered me a very lop-sided deal of course i wouldn't want to refuse but im doubtful about it. So basically he will be trading me SL helm+Tsu cape+Inf sword+Noc shield for my Solar shield. I'm guessing that he just wanted me to lose a flame by defusing it. Idk if this counts in this thread and if it is not kinda remove it.
PS: i didn't fall for it and just waited if he'll actually come to megashop and after a he logged.

09-09-2012   #2323 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

@fate23 You should've told him to send you flame. :v

09-12-2012   #2324 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light

@fate23- Wow that's weird. I wonder if Oreoz was hacked or something.. I haven't seen him online in some time, but years ago he was really nice.

Also - guild masters, let's keep in tabs on people who have been guild hopping in guilds with impersonator issues, since.. Yeah, this needs to stop.

I've reported the impersonators directly to gamerage, and hopefully we will put a stop to this.

Last edited by Cait; 09-13-2012 at 03:24 PM.

09-12-2012   #2325 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
@fate23- Wow that's weird. I wonder if Oreoz was hacked or something.. I haven't seen him online in some time, but years ago he was really nice.

Also, some updates on scammer things..

FalconBR is possibly the guy impersonating everyone in Fantasia.

because:
-CaiterzII Knew things about our guild so, that leads me to believe that he had a person IN our guild
-FalconBR uses "u" and "ur" like the scammer.
-FalconBR told me last night he wanted submaster because "He's online and friendly to everyone" I told him "Submaster is earned, not given, so keep doin what you're doin and maybe sometime in the future you can be. Submaster is given based upon many different tests, such as how you react in certain situations." He said "Oh, ok".. I didnt screenshot it, since people ask for submaster all the time (It honestly pisses me off though, for reasons stated above)

And the next morning, he asks me to boot him... while my guildies (reliable) say that he admitted to it last night. (Which none of them got screenshots of it)

Oreoz offered points for my 4g5, I was only after galder so I rejected his offer.
Going after submaster, and then saying you are a guildnomad. Suspicious.
When we allocate submasters Bri and I discuss all the potential candidates, rank them and ask them.
Anyways, thanks for the insights to the impersonators. Also I will state that whoever they are tends to use other people's account to do their dirty work.

09-12-2012   #2326 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
because:
-CaiterzII Knew things about our guild so, that leads me to believe that he had a person IN our guild
-FalconBR uses "u" and "ur" like the scammer.
-FalconBR told me last night he wanted submaster because .......................................

And the next morning, he asks me to boot him... while my guildies (reliable) say that he admitted to it last night. (Which none of them got screenshots of it)
just for an objective view here...

1. anyone in the guild can be the "inside man" just cuz one person knows somethings doesnt make him a specific person in your guild.

2.there are scammers who use you or your as well, doesnt say anything to suggest who the person is, you gotta look at the the person speaks overall

3.wanting sub doesnt make him a dodgy/bad person or anything. its like someone asks you for an item for free and you label them a scammer for it.

as for the part about admitting to being an impersonator. well... maybe your guildie remembered it wrong? cuz you'd expect at least one person to ss it.

but then again, how do you know falconbr isnt an alias anyway, and the real imposter is actually someone who everyone finds trustworthy

09-12-2012   #2327 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineSilkroad Online

Chronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Kurupt
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Unreachable
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFlow
I got scammed by kurupt bad, I hate im so much. He convinced me to give him myshop than he dosent repay me and takes off! I have proof of his saying that i got scammmed! I will update screenshot soon
That's such a lie...First of all there's no proof since there was no SS, but I assure you guys I'm no scammer :/

09-12-2012   #2328 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle
That's such a lie...First of all there's no proof since there was no SS, but I assure you guys I'm no scammer :/
Supporting this. ^

A week has passed since that post and there as been no 'screenshot update'.

09-12-2012   #2329 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I think I may be being trolled or something:

Then one minute later, the application is withdrawn. (I doubt another sub processed the request)

09-12-2012   #2330 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Wish will become famous soon enoughWish will become famous soon enough
IGN: IB
Class: ✿◕‿◕ to_model

Okay. So this kitty tried to pose as my friend and wanted to borrow my equips, when I told her to login as proof, she said she had to "finish a trade" and then logged off.

09-13-2012   #2331 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFlow
Update kurupt is not a scammer!
i like how you edited it, does that make you a liar / scammer then...? or simply attempting to ruin someone's reputation.

09-13-2012   #2332 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepheid
I think I may be being trolled or something:

Then one minute later, the application is withdrawn. (I doubt another sub processed the request)
That guy is in my guild atm.
He was in it before then asked me to boot cause he said he is a guild hopper. Today when I logged in, he was in guild again. (My friend prolly let him in)
Not sure what I should do after seeing all this. Still kinda rude just boot like... BAM! :x

09-13-2012   #2333 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

xFallenLove/VampireDiaries is a scammer. Beware of anyone selling MS for 40m/k that's not link14/Bunneri/whatever his other characters are.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

09-13-2012   #2334 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs

3.wanting sub doesnt make him a dodgy/bad person or anything. its like someone asks you for an item for free and you label them a scammer for it.
It does. ANYONE asking for submaster, especially in a top guild is not just a title. It's not just "Hay guys im submaster im awesome loololzolzl ^^_^_^_^"

Why? Because submaster gives you POWER and RESPONSIBILITY. Power to ruin an ENTIRE guild in a few clicks.

I know this because it HAS HAPPENED TO ME. You DO NOT give submaster to anyone, you give it to people you TRUST with your reputation, since they CAN POTENTIALLY let others in, other scammers, other bad people.

That is NOT like asking for an item.

That's MORE like saying "Can i hold onto your pharaoh set, tombeth set, skull set, blood set, tenter set, odinea set, and soki set"

Because they have the POTENTIAL to run away with it. (Which has ALSO happened to me)

Thus:
-I only give submaster to people who have proven themselves mature in any situation, and that I trust with my life
-I do not let anyone borrow anything from me. In the rare instances I do, i demand a hostage item.

I ask everyone that joins my guilds to check out the wiki, and they would understand this if they would just read the rules page. I guess that's too hard for some people.

Last edited by Cait; 09-13-2012 at 03:28 PM.

09-13-2012   #2335 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really nice
IGN: Daeku/DejaVuII
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 30x/200
Guild: MoonlightC

hmm well time to announce another scammer~ what a beautiful day

Anyways this wasn't the biggest scam ever but they still piss me off and i just wanted to warn you guys.

Now apperently there is another guy named ASkGM4Name1234, i don't know anything about him. If he is the same person or not. we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

Ohh and to explain a bit more, ASkGM4Name (the one in the screenshot) was the person who scammed me, bXjheNa's other character that she used to fill in the party.

Last edited by Daeku; 09-13-2012 at 03:48 PM.

09-13-2012   #2336 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

iEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of lightiEmpty is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: BunBunnyBR
Class: Boxer to_boxer
Level: OPPA~
Guild: GANGNAM STYLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeku
Now apperently there is another guy named ASkGM4Name1234, i don't know anything about him. If he is the same person or not. we'll just have to wait and see i guess.
Ok, I am not the same person. AskGM4Name"randomNumbers" is their new way to rename when your name is innapropriate. In my case it was FapJack.
But anyway, just want to clarify I am not a scammer.

EDIT~ Please, take my name out of there as the one in party was AskGM4Name1123 (First Picture), cos you making people think im a scammer.

Last edited by iEmpty; 09-13-2012 at 04:22 PM.

09-13-2012   #2337 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

The person who scammed me is saying that I scammed him now. Hilarious.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

09-13-2012   #2338 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUglyFox
The person who scammed me is saying that I scammed him now. Hilarious.

Well, if the scammer calls you a scammer first it's a way to put doubt into people, in case you try to clear your name~!
When you try to tell the truth to people, "Scammername" scammed me, people are going to have it hard to believe you if someone claimed you where the scammer first! It's pretty silly, but in my case it worked once T_T

09-13-2012   #2339 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince
Well, if the scammer calls you a scammer first it's a way to put doubt into people, in case you try to clear your name~!
When you try to tell the truth to people, "Scammername" scammed me, people are going to have it hard to believe you if someone claimed you where the scammer first! It's pretty silly, but in my case it worked once T_T
thing is. she has proof of the "transaction".

09-14-2012   #2340 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really nice
IGN: Daeku/DejaVuII
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 30x/200
Guild: MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEmpty
Ok, I am not the same person. AskGM4Name"randomNumbers" is their new way to rename when your name is innapropriate. In my case it was FapJack.
But anyway, just want to clarify I am not a scammer.

EDIT~ Please, take my name out of there as the one in party was AskGM4Name1123 (First Picture), cos you making people think im a scammer.
First of all i didn't know they actually changed innapropriate names. >_>
And second i would suggest that you ask the gms for a new name as quickly as possible.