ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2012   #2301 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVanx01
Does anyone know if xmoongunner is a scammer :/
I sold him/her plvl and she promise to pay 20.7k myshop by Tuesday 6/12/12..
So far she hasn't been on.
hmmm i havent heard of this person b4 but melina you should ask people to gift first :/ and this sounds fishy to me if someone promises something and doesnt come on at that date not nice .-.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2012   #2302 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Well. This is basically the back story. I saw xmoongunner posting B>plvl
I asked josh(xmoonmage) if that was his lion or an imposter. He said that's his friend Departure the sheep and she wouldn't scam. I trusted her cause Josh was well known and knows this person.

She couldn't get the myshop on Saturday so she told me to wait until Tuesday that's why it wasn't GF.
I can't believed I fell for it... I got scammed the same way 2 years ago. *feel like an idiot*

Last edited by Draft; 06-14-2012 at 12:55 AM.

06-14-2012   #2303 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

karasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: xBaaa, Rururinrin(J)
Class: Soul Master, Witch
Level: 166, 140
Guild: guildless

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVanx01
Well. This is basically the back story. I saw xmoongunner posting B>plvl
I asked josh(xmoonmage) if that was his lion or an imposter. He said that's his friend Departure the sheep and she wouldn't scam. I trusted her cause Josh was well known and knows this person.

She couldn't get the myshop on Saturday so she told me to wait until Tuesday that's why it wasn't GF.
I can't believed I fell for it... I got scammed the same way 2 years ago. *feel like an idiot*
I plvled her Departure and Recreant to 140 or so, can't remember. Also her xmoongunner from 32 to 8x. First time she paid first, second time she promised me noc staff and tempest circlet after I'm done with her plvs which she did at the end of the session. xmoongunner i did it for free for her.

I didn't get scammed so I don't think she's a scammer.

06-14-2012   #2304 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by karasu
I plvled her Departure and Recreant to 140 or so, can't remember. Also her xmoongunner from 32 to 8x. First time she paid first, second time she promised me noc staff and tempest circlet after I'm done with her plvs which she did at the end of the session. xmoongunner i did it for free for her.

I didn't get scammed so I don't think she's a scammer.
Well she was supposed to pay me by Tuesday but she hasn't shown up... So idk :/
I was patience to wait until today (thursday) if she shows up or not.

06-15-2012   #2305 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
After a week has passed since it happened, I will confess what I did.
Yeah, the account didn't get hacked, nothing happened, it was just me and my stupidity.
I'm sorry about what I have done, and I sent today the money back to Lisa, Hoping someday she will be able to forgive me.
I'm not here to express how sorry I am, cause I am, I have done what I have done and I'm sorry for that, but I gave the money back. As Lisa said, we already had some transactions that worked out well, I just lost my head on this one, due to the financial status I had in that point (I don't need to hear the "I don't believe you" part).

I kinda quitted trickster, so I don't want to quit as a scammer, everybody that knew my in-game knows who I am. sorry for what I have done Lisa, I hope you will have a great time with Trickster Online as I had.
That's all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.
a friend reminded me on something he dont have a ggftw account thats why im posting this and he told he got scammed by InfernoLoss and thats you this happened in same night or next day after you scammed Lisa so you continued to scam people not nice

so it seems you scammed 2 people Lisa and BuletsInYourHead
It would be smart to pay the 90kMS you scammed from BuletsInYourHead back too if you dont want to be a scammer forever
thats all i have to say for now i wont forgive anything unless i see you payed back everyone you scammed thats alot money you stole there.

Last edited by kite384; 06-15-2012 at 10:00 AM.

06-15-2012   #2306 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
a friend reminded me on something he dont have a ggftw account thats why im posting this and he told he got scammed by InfernoLoss and thats you this happened in same night or next day after you scammed Lisa so you continued to scam people not nice

so it seems you scammed 2 people Lisa and BuletsInYourHead
It would be smart to pay the 90kMS you scammed from BuletsInYourHead back too if you dont want to be a scammer forever
thats all i have to say for now i wont forgive anything unless i see you payed back everyone you scammed thats alot money you stole there.
Kite, you are talking nonsense.
I don't even know who that guy is, he went one day to me and said I scammed him.
This remind me why I hate this game, so much drama in it.
Thank you all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.

06-15-2012   #2307 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

i cant imagine why he would lie about this
and its very weird this seems to happened right b4 or after the incident with Lisa
this is why you shouldnt start drama by scamming at all cuz this is what can happen doesnt make the whole thing look good for you ._.

but ya i really dont see why BuletsInYourHead would lie about this

Last edited by kite384; 06-15-2012 at 02:33 PM.

06-15-2012   #2308 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

It's been rumored to me that the scammer fireblub (who was IzunahMada/MoonWave) is back and is under the alias of Nimu and Nuruyu. Can anyone provide feedback on this?

06-15-2012   #2309 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
After a week has passed since it happened, I will confess what I did.
Yeah, the account didn't get hacked, nothing happened, it was just me and my stupidity.
I'm sorry about what I have done, and I sent today the money back to Lisa, Hoping someday she will be able to forgive me.
I'm not here to express how sorry I am, cause I am, I have done what I have done and I'm sorry for that, but I gave the money back. As Lisa said, we already had some transactions that worked out well, I just lost my head on this one, due to the financial status I had in that point (I don't need to hear the "I don't believe you" part).

I kinda quitted trickster, so I don't want to quit as a scammer, everybody that knew my in-game knows who I am. sorry for what I have done Lisa, I hope you will have a great time with Trickster Online as I had.
That's all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.
Sorry? That doesn't make it ok. She was your FRIEND. I still don't get how you even got that thought into your head. Just know people won't look at you the same anymore no matter how much you "lost your head".

Disappointing to see how little you can trust people nowadays. I was taken by surprise that you, a good GGftw member, would do such a thing.

06-15-2012   #2310 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Kite, you are talking nonsense.
I don't even know who that guy is, he went one day to me and said I scammed him.
This remind me why I hate this game, so much drama in it.
Thank you all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.

Okay i talked to BuletsInYourHead
and
look what i got how do you explain this if you dont know this guy???
seriously?cmon

thats the story InfernoLoss wanted to buy BuletsInYourHead Ice Hearted Sword you can see the details on proof pictures
the deal was InfernoLoss have to gift 100k ms to BuletsInYourHead
he did that good so far
then BuletsInYourHead should trade IceSword the deal was
InfernoLoss have to gift 90k ms more after the ice axe got traded so it will be 190k ms total after the whole trade) and he didnt do that he logged off

so InfernoLoss still owe BuletsInYourHead 90k ms

Again how do you explain that you got Ice hearted sword from him if you dont know him Explanation please sorry i just dont like when someone doesnt tell the thruth x_x

PS: Do i have to mention that BuletsInYourHead added You on MSN 8 Days ago? i can get proof for that too

Last edited by kite384; 06-15-2012 at 11:52 PM.

06-16-2012   #2311 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

wow, " i don't know him"

LOL

06-16-2012   #2312 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

So much drama here *bringing popcorns to mah PC*

06-16-2012   #2313 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

i guess he is surprised that there is actually proof that they dealed with each other b4 and doesnt know what to say yet
still waiting for explanation

06-16-2012   #2314 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

From what I saw here, all what was said, I can only say: at least have the balls and admit it o.o

06-16-2012   #2315 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Frieya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Frieya
IGN: Frieya/AmericaKun
Class: all to_primadonna
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: The Macs/Templar Knights/MoonlightC
Xfire: azumisakura

beware of xXdangergunsXx/carrot1 (something like that, its a raccoon), his account got hacked, idk if both characters are on the same account or separate. i lend him my gls to him couple days ago (i trusted him since i lend him the shield 1st time, so yeah this is the 2nd time i lend him the shield), next day he told me that his account got hacked, so yeah there goes some of his stuff (and money) and my shield, but i didn't care about the shield since it was a failed one and i didn't care about it, and i still have 2 more gls.

i did tell him to change his password and stuff, but idk if he did or not cause he was confused or something, so yeah (a little warning)... @.@

LunarFayth, MoonlightAura, ItalyVeneziano, Hetalian, and the Countries (that ends with "Kun" or "Chan") are me. C:

06-16-2012   #2316 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieya
beware of xXdangergunsXx/carrot1 (something like that, its a raccoon), his account got hacked, idk if both characters are on the same account or separate. i lend him my gls to him couple days ago (i trusted him since i lend him the shield 1st time, so yeah this is the 2nd time i lend him the shield), next day he told me that his account got hacked, so yeah there goes some of his stuff (and money) and my shield, but i didn't care about the shield since it was a failed one and i didn't care about it, and i still have 2 more gls.

i did tell him to change his password and stuff, but idk if he did or not cause he was confused or something, so yeah (a little warning)... @.@
Hopefully he remembers his dob and secret question.
Otherwise he will have to do a 1:1 saying he forgot it.

06-16-2012   #2317 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
From what I saw here, all what was said, I can only say: at least have the balls and admit it o.o
i agree he should be honest atleast and return everything he scammed

hm he was a couple times online on ggftw today and didnt sayed anything to this proof yet
this looks to me like he rather dont say anything now

and those 2 incidents being so close to each other makes me wonder if he scammed lisa to buy BuletsInYourHead IceHearted sword after idk

06-17-2012   #2318 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

@Frieya: but maybe he just told you so..? To keep your GLS. I mean, I could ask people to lend me stuff and then say I got hacked. Switch the stuff to my unknown mule, sell it, transfer galders to my "hacked" main and thats it, everyone is happy.

06-17-2012   #2319 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Lydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Nuh/Nuhu/Urg
Class: Witch/Champion/Gambler to_cardmaster
Level: 32x/35x33x
Guild: Exitium`/Brand Name <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
It's been rumored to me that the scammer fireblub (who was IzunahMada/MoonWave) is back and is under the alias of Nimu and Nuruyu. Can anyone provide feedback on this?

Oh wow finally. I believe that's him. I can't prove it or anything, but I watched him at pvp IzunahMada/MoonWave, then I saw Nimu I was like ( is that him?( I do feel like stalker now:c). Really looks alike, but he's been selling myshop to my friends (no scams as far as I know). But I still think It's him..I think he's been using too change his name (alot?)

06-17-2012   #2320 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia00
Oh wow finally. I believe that's him. I can't prove it or anything, but I watched him at pvp IzunahMada/MoonWave, then I saw Nimu I was like ( is that him?( I do feel like stalker now:c). Really looks alike, but he's been selling myshop to my friends (no scams as far as I know). But I still think It's him..I think he's been using too change his name (alot?)
I heard it was IzunahMada/MoonWave to xShiro to Nimu but of course this is based off rumors...