ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-18-2012   #2301 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

A LOT of impersonators lately.

Today, I logged onto Trickster and my friend asked me if I was Lazeliee. My friend told me that Lazeliee had told her that he/she was me. Thankfully my friend did NOT trust him/her.

I have my suspicions that Lazeliee is Cnee AKA Lollas, MercenaryBull, and probably more.

The same friend also told me that Cnee later told her he was my husband?! I quickly told my friend he/she was a scammer and impersonator.
I put a megaphone up saying Lazeliee wasn't me and that Cnee is not my husband.
Then I got whispers from Cnee saying "bad joycie" and he also tried to add me.

If anyone ever tells you that they're me make sure you contact me and ask. I'm usually on Lingeriee. TWO e's.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2012   #2302 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

saw this on the bb by someone
ok thing is, i dont have any solid proof about this buffbruuh dude but IF this statement is true then im 95% sure that he is also Cnee, IF this statement is false then im 95% sure he is NOT Cnee
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0034.jpg (6.2 KB, 249 views)

08-21-2012   #2303 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

frofjoref is me. And that guy I had on the BB was the person who scammed my Tenter Lion Tail Spear. BuffBruuh was one of my guild members, from the guild ~Good Day~. I found him whispering me about Cnee scamming his brad new Tenter Spear that he traded his Blood Set for. It was clean Lv5, and he claims he lost it to Cnee in an attempt to borrow 18k MS from him, and giving the spear as collateral. He said he was going to quit the game soon and all that sad talk, so yeah, I wanted to cheer him up and let him use my Spear for the time being. I traded him with no collateral and he said he would give it back before he logged off. I logged off first. The nex day, my guild has 63 members. Weird..theres a 99% it's not BuffBruuh who left. I search him and there you go, no BuffBruuh. Guild members say they lended him unique sets before and safely got them back. I myself gave him my Golden Sword and received it back. I tried whispering him and he never replied. After a couple of days, I fins antiwarrior selling a Tenter Spear. My guild member, StarKad, notified me of this seller and said his spea was Lv11 250%, JUST like the one I lost. I go and trade the guy, and have a long chat, even after I told him I was 0Xavier0. In the end, he logs off to avoid talking. Here are a few screenies: There are only 5 as a limit, but I have more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot1479.jpg (97.7 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1480.jpg (100.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1482.jpg (101.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1487.jpg (100.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot1566.jpg (98.7 KB, 29 views)

08-21-2012   #2304 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Randuraz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Randuraz
Class: Cyber Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 185

God people are getting so desperate these days.

08-27-2012   #2305 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

hello people I bring you a story, see the original owner's account Darkwolf003 to delete your charcter definitely decided that there report that is still used for scam, it's a shame to lose a great friend even culap of scamers, I say its owner and not play anymore this situation

08-28-2012   #2306 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Lust will become famous soon enough

Well I hoped I wouldn't have to come and post here /ever/ but meh~

Stupid of me to pf tough, but i didn't have any mind about to it since i bought from him before, but, tsk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (21.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (20.8 KB, 21 views)

08-28-2012   #2307 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

^ I have no idea how to enlarge thumbnails or those pics.

This is regard the use DirkNowitzki ~ I was scammed while buying MS.

08-29-2012   #2308 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeYourRocketeer

ggftw member: ggFTW - View Profile: DirkNowitzki

08-29-2012   #2309 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Thank you Shanni but idk how i'd be able to give them negative feedback since we handled everything in game ( and i have no url to put in that form )

08-29-2012   #2310 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:

Can't see the pics.
Upload to photobucket then post here?
;o;

Random + Edit: AMG, my 1,000th post...8D

08-30-2012   #2311 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Well I thought of using photobucket but I was too lazy ;~; since you pointed it out, might as well.

Last edited by Lust; 08-30-2012 at 01:49 AM. Reason: wrong img uploaded at first oops lol

08-30-2012   #2312 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

GodFlow is on a distinguished road
Default Scammer Beware Kurupt!

Update kurupt is not a scammer!

Last edited by GodFlow; 09-12-2012 at 06:59 PM.

08-31-2012   #2313 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well I thought of using photobucket but I was too lazy ;~; since you pointed it out, might as well.

Maybe he went on a different character to gift?
You did check your MS right.
Post SS of that...?

09-01-2012   #2314 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

You don't really think i'd report / accuse someone without actually making sure? Neither do I have a reason to ruin his / her reputation. Sorry to sound rude/bashful but that's just down right stupid (excuse me for saying that but it's true)

DirkNowitzki is aka Mih0 btw.

First two screen shots are of Mauvais the third one is from Ah

Yes I know that there is 2 repair powder sent by him but this was a dayor two before the trade that we made when i was scammed, this is why I had no reason to doubt this person since I had successfully bought from them before without any problems.

09-01-2012   #2315 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

keikaishi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Keikaishi
Class: Raccoon to_gambler
Level: 313
Guild: MoonlightC

BeYourRocketeer i saw my name in sent items... and i almost buy MS from DirkNowitzki atleast my friend told me that he is a scammer
I am here to clear the name of my friend GameLeaderbecauseZXMEGAMANXZis accusing my friend as a scammer..
but GameLeader is only asking for 3Raccoon Boxes 240 not for the 3 Recharge coupon.. and he want it to be paid but its not GameLeaders fault.....

SO PLEASE!!

DONT BELIEVE ZXMEGAMANXZ

and here is the SS of

GameLeader Received items

here is the uppermost part of his Received items

Last edited by keikaishi; 09-01-2012 at 05:36 AM.

09-01-2012   #2316 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I've not got any SS of the trade because I did pay half first, but Mih0 is a scammer. It's a fox, not sure what level..The second I gave them 205m they logged off so..Don't buy/sell to them. Funny part is I talked to them for about 30 min but whatever. Blood boiling..

09-04-2012   #2317 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dionysvs has disabled reputation
IGN: Arianark/Etrier

he definitely knows its not a solar sword or he wouldnt put it that low... ive seen ppl do it with solar cape and solar cape jr but this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0072.jpg (89.3 KB, 290 views)

09-04-2012   #2318 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysvs
he definitely knows its not a solar sword or he wouldnt put it that low... ive seen ppl do it with solar cape and solar cape jr but this...
I saw this, and I was like.
Hmm I'll go check Rare's PC thread.
But the image wasn't the same.

Is that guy that dumb?
Or just trolling.

09-05-2012   #2319 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

^ That's the Venus sword from MyShop

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

09-08-2012   #2320 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

FireFlyShop10 tried to pretend he was Caiterz and said he wanted to train my character to use his thorn set. Obvious lie was obvious.