ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2012   #2281 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysidian
Well, if his PayPal is to be believed, he actually lives in Israel.

And the thing about that, Chastity is that we had done transactions that went 200+ before with no problems. So, I really didn't believe he would just run off with 170. X.x

And Kirk, I now feel like a total idiot. @-@
:/ I'm sorry to hear that. It's sad to have someone shatter your trust. If that was true...he may have been in debt probably. Still he had no excuse to steal from others. QQ I'm furious at what he did and I don't even know you. :< Well..karma's a betch and something is gonna happen.

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„« ^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-08-2012   #2282 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

that's weird. he once told a close TO friend of mine and i that he lived in london (and he was very close to her too). is it even possible to fake the paypal information?

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

06-08-2012   #2283 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I'm sorry you got scammed but, aren't you Cresenda? The girl who stole a lot of Kebin's stuff?

And are you guys sure that's even him? He could have been hacked or shared accounts.

06-08-2012   #2284 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I'm sorry you got scammed but, aren't you Cresenda? The girl who stole a lot of Kebin's stuff?
Damn I never this bout thisss LOL!

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

06-08-2012   #2285 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

okay here what i heared yesterday
InfernoLoss scammed BuletsInYourHead 90kMS

also InfernoLoss (RealMadrid ggftw name was online short time ago and checked scammer forum thread and didnt try to defend himself? makes the whole thing look really bad for him ._.

Last edited by kite384; 06-08-2012 at 06:10 AM.

06-08-2012   #2286 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

A friend of mine had that happen to him a long time ago, he also had proof just like the girl called Lisa. She did a charge back kind of thing with paypal, providing all the information needed, his MSN screenshots, where the person said he scammed, and also with his paypal e-mail on it.

She checked with paypal through the phone and 1:1, they checked the transaction through their logs or whatever, gave the money back and branded a negative amount on the guy's account, also locked it up so he couldn't remove none of his bank info or card info from the account, as to make him pay up, before they follow it up with Legal action.

All that in a span of a week or so, I hope you get your money back.

Last edited by Bass; 06-09-2012 at 07:51 AM.

06-09-2012   #2287 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftWarhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online

Jusihe is on a distinguished road
IGN: ExyBstII
Level: 306
Guild: Midnight~Z

This guy is a %*%$ (Photophilous). He not only did steal my Chrome stick, he also told his friend Momo#2 story about me. (About how I scammed him or w/e)
Here’s the real story, I was in Pvp and this guy whispered me randomly if I have a chrome stick to sell.
When I told him I have a chrome stick, he begged me if he could buy it. He offered me a very good price, (Fuses+Glader) but I told him I didn’t want to sell it.
Then he kept begging me. I regretted that I told him I had a powerful chrome stick.
After a while he whispered me and asked me what is the MA range on my chrome stick. I didn’t have any cfs 305, so he offered me 3.
Then we traded. He asked me if he could see the stick stats (lvl7 3s clean 20% potential) and I agreed and I place in on the trade. Right then, he gave me the cfs 305 so I can tell him the potential of the trade.
(This is the part where I just want to kill myself.) I didn’t pull the stick out of the trade (Daydreaming) I don’t know what came to me but I execute the trade.
Then I realised I forgot to pull out my stick, and I begged him for my stick back, but he said he doesn’t have it. (Of course, most people would never give it back). But the strange thing is that, if he didn’t get my stick. HOW COME I GOT HIS 3 CFS 305?????
From then i couldn't get contact with him again. Only Momo#2 posting me as a Scammer/Liar.

06-09-2012   #2288 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Lol InfernoLoss, can't believe I power-leveled a scammer like him a while ago o_o I don't know if he trolls or is an absolute dip s***, I asked him what part of London did he live in (cause his ggFTW said that, and I'm from there too) and he said Manchester, and Manchester is no where near London lol

Thought he cleared off this game a long time ago..

06-09-2012   #2289 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusihe
This guy is a %*%$ (Photophilous). He not only did steal my Chrome stick, he also told his friend Momo#2 story about me. (About how I scammed him or w/e)
Here’s the real story, I was in Pvp and this guy whispered me randomly if I have a chrome stick to sell.
When I told him I have a chrome stick, he begged me if he could buy it. He offered me a very good price, (Fuses+Glader) but I told him I didn’t want to sell it.
Then he kept begging me. I regretted that I told him I had a powerful chrome stick.
After a while he whispered me and asked me what is the MA range on my chrome stick. I didn’t have any cfs 305, so he offered me 3.
Then we traded. He asked me if he could see the stick stats (lvl7 3s clean 20% potential) and I agreed and I place in on the trade. Right then, he gave me the cfs 305 so I can tell him the potential of the trade.
(This is the part where I just want to kill myself.) I didn’t pull the stick out of the trade (Daydreaming) I don’t know what came to me but I execute the trade.
Then I realised I forgot to pull out my stick, and I begged him for my stick back, but he said he doesn’t have it. (Of course, most people would never give it back). But the strange thing is that, if he didn’t get my stick. HOW COME I GOT HIS 3 CFS 305?????
From then i couldn't get contact with him again. Only Momo#2 posting me as a Scammer/Liar.
Do you have any proof? Like screen shots. A lot of people could say this happened but you really need proof to back yourself up. qq

06-09-2012   #2290 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysidian
Well, if his PayPal is to be believed, he actually lives in Israel.

And the thing about that, Chastity is that we had done transactions that went 200+ before with no problems. So, I really didn't believe he would just run off with 170. X.x

And Kirk, I now feel like a total idiot. @-@
Im really sorry you got scammed. You shouldn't feel like an idiot. You trusted him, and as you said, have transacted with him. I wouldn't have checked ggftw either. You shouldn't have to check if someone is a scammer if you trust them. :V It's just really upsetting to hear that someone you trust scammed you. You seem like a really generous and kind person. (Based on your messages on the MSN chats) Its really stupid that you got scammed. By someone you trusted. x:

06-10-2012   #2291 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Dysidian is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sumuri/Serlissia/Nadannia
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 240/233/200
Guild: [Vintage]

In regards to what Settie said;

I won't make any excuses for myself, so yes that was me from two years back. I take full responsiblity for what I did.

And, it may be possible he was hacked? I never really talked to him before these incidents, so it's a possibility.

I'm currently disputing it with PayPal, as Bass said, so I'll see how things go.

06-12-2012   #2292 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Luster is on a distinguished road
IGN: Luckymistres/xLusterx
Class: ThiefMaster/DarkLord to_wizard
Level: 30x/27x
Guild: Tempestad

i just got scammer by xilarx
she/he told he have a high iTrader but i trust him/her and i didnt check here (big mistake) so i pay first 120m for a wedding coupon -w-

Spoiler!

06-12-2012   #2293 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute

:/ xilarx is a well known scammer )= she/he scammed me too in past

@t xilarx incase you reading this you still have to pay me my driller pet i sold you long ago

Last edited by kite384; 06-12-2012 at 11:00 AM.

06-12-2012   #2294 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luster
i just got scammer by xilarx
she/he told he have a high iTrader but i trust him/her and i didnt check here (big mistake) so i pay first 120m for a wedding coupon -w-

Spoiler!
Really now? =.=
CHECK CHECK CHECK NEXT TIME!!!

Kite and I were warning people a few days ago on here and this happens...

06-12-2012   #2295 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

xilarx = allvanishing and kimkd2 (new account Banned) @t ggftw
lol @t how she tried to find a Ice Sword Lender at forums again today

Example how to fail Click me o:

Last edited by kite384; 06-14-2012 at 10:31 AM.

06-13-2012   #2296 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

After a week has passed since it happened, I will confess what I did.
Yeah, the account didn't get hacked, nothing happened, it was just me and my stupidity.
I'm sorry about what I have done, and I sent today the money back to Lisa, Hoping someday she will be able to forgive me.
I'm not here to express how sorry I am, cause I am, I have done what I have done and I'm sorry for that, but I gave the money back. As Lisa said, we already had some transactions that worked out well, I just lost my head on this one, due to the financial status I had in that point (I don't need to hear the "I don't believe you" part).

I kinda quitted trickster, so I don't want to quit as a scammer, everybody that knew my in-game knows who I am. sorry for what I have done Lisa, I hope you will have a great time with Trickster Online as I had.
That's all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.

06-13-2012   #2297 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

You're still a scammer, regardless if you gave the money back or not.

It might be a good thing you quit, because I don't think you'll be gaining back whatever reputation you had for a very long time.

06-13-2012   #2298 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
After a week has passed since it happened, I will confess what I did.
Yeah, the account didn't get hacked, nothing happened, it was just me and my stupidity.
I'm sorry about what I have done, and I sent today the money back to Lisa, Hoping someday she will be able to forgive me.
I'm not here to express how sorry I am, cause I am, I have done what I have done and I'm sorry for that, but I gave the money back. As Lisa said, we already had some transactions that worked out well, I just lost my head on this one, due to the financial status I had in that point (I don't need to hear the "I don't believe you" part).

I kinda quitted trickster, so I don't want to quit as a scammer, everybody that knew my in-game knows who I am. sorry for what I have done Lisa, I hope you will have a great time with Trickster Online as I had.
That's all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.
"desperate times call for desperate measures" ; I beleive you.
No one should really judge how did you feel or whatever problems you had, i'm sure you'll gain back your honor as long/fast as you return the money you stole and apologize.

06-13-2012   #2299 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I agree with TinyLegs.
If you truly regret what you did, return the money and apology I think people would forgive you.

People should be able to forgive and forget. (Or at least the forgive part...)

06-14-2012   #2300 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Does anyone know if xmoongunner is a scammer :/
I sold him/her plvl and she promise to pay 20.7k myshop by Tuesday 6/12/12..
So far she hasn't been on.