ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2012   #2261 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Started to look like it, lolololol. I've noticed that this one is not too particularly bright, but thinks they're clever. As one of my guildmates have said, they're just trying to annoy me now. :x

I also think I need to change the colors on my sig to make it better to read, as most people might skip on pink. o3o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2012   #2262 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

PirateKingKaran will become famous soon enoughPirateKingKaran will become famous soon enough

So yesterday I was announcing that I was selling MS.

Two people right away messaged me saying they were intersted. To both I told them that if they wanted GF, they would have to find 3 ppl to vouch for them or have a good itrader on ggftw.

One of the players couldn't find anyone to vouch for him/her since his/her friends were all afk. The other sent me a friend request - I accepted - and asked me how much MS I had in total. I told him/her 25k MS. She/He told me he/she would buy all of them, and told me to look in the forums for someone named Settie (or something like that) since that was her/him. I was impressed with the itrader so I decided to do trade with her until I remember seeing this thread and remember the name "Feniel." So basically you might guess what happens next, I cancelled the trade telling her/him that I don't do trades with known scammers. She/He told me she/he wasn't a scammer but I obviously didn't believer her/him. I erased her from my friends list but she kept trying to add me many times. She stopped trying to add me when suddenly another player with the name of "Flniel" tried to add me as a friend with the same excuse of buying MS from me. I denied and five minutes later another character named "cotoox" added me as a friend (didn't know why I accepted). This time she/he talked differently but what gave away her/his disguise is that he/she right away said he/she wasn't "Feniel" the scammer (I didn't even mention that to him/her).

*Proofs:

06-02-2012   #2263 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Wow, that guy's such a dip. :|

That poser is not me, Settie or even the real Finiel (she's in Jewelia only). That guy needs to get a life.

06-02-2012   #2264 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

It'll change when I officially move there.

It's funny cause I would nevereverever use a name beginning with an F. Lol.

And since this is a new page. My Fantasia characters are ONLY; Kashi, Adoreeble and Cuppercake. Thanks for letting me know everyone. ;-;

I'll add Jewelias just incase; Settie, Uncommon, Speca(frozen are SetSet, Versulia, Aesri, iJess). RettaEa, Hippoplatypus, Liae. Jazzaa, Settoe, CupcakeLauncher. I have two other accounts I use for storage SOMETIMES, so I'm never on them, and I NEVER talk from them.

Facts about me;
I would never buy myshop, if I ever did I would go the safer route and buy on here.
I ONLY sell myshop on here, I never post BBs or whisper people in game to sell.
I NEVER ask for boss sets. I have them all on Jewelia, and my highest level on Fantasia is 7x, so I have no use for anything except golden set which I already have.

Last edited by Jessica; 06-02-2012 at 12:15 PM.

06-02-2012   #2265 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

Very desperate indeed, lol.

They've even been contacting people who don't even know who they're impersonating.
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

06-02-2012   #2266 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

its annoying how they did use my IGN in fantasia...

never had any plans going in fantasia as well. oh well...

so Finiel is now officially a scammer in Fantasia... ~derp~

06-02-2012   #2267 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateKingKaran
So yesterday I was announcing that I was selling MS.

Two people right away messaged me saying they were intersted. To both I told them that if they wanted GF, they would have to find 3 ppl to vouch for them or have a good itrader on ggftw.

One of the players couldn't find anyone to vouch for him/her since his/her friends were all afk. The other sent me a friend request - I accepted - and asked me how much MS I had in total. I told him/her 25k MS. She/He told me he/she would buy all of them, and told me to look in the forums for someone named Settie (or something like that) since that was her/him. I was impressed with the itrader so I decided to do trade with her until I remember seeing this thread and remember the name "Feniel." So basically you might guess what happens next, I cancelled the trade telling her/him that I don't do trades with known scammers. She/He told me she/he wasn't a scammer but I obviously didn't believer her/him. I erased her from my friends list but she kept trying to add me many times. She stopped trying to add me when suddenly another player with the name of "Flniel" tried to add me as a friend with the same excuse of buying MS from me. I denied and five minutes later another character named "cotoox" added me as a friend (didn't know why I accepted). This time she/he talked differently but what gave away her/his disguise is that he/she right away said he/she wasn't "Feniel" the scammer (I didn't even mention that to him/her).

*Proofs:

Another rule if they ask for GF in game in first and you don't know them:

1. Ask for their ggFTW (you already did).
2. BUT, you also need to have them message/PM you too as proof. Anyone could pose as someone on ggFTW through in game, but you need to ask them to send you a PM or something to validate their response.
3. Do a quick search from google with something along the lines of "ggftw [insert user name] scammer, to see if they pop up or not.

06-02-2012   #2268 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

When I read this thread lately just wow.
Since when did impersonating become so popular? I don't remember this many accidents happened like... before. :x

06-02-2012   #2269 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

shacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Shacky/Negator/Nirvash
Class: Scientist/Champion/Magician to_scientist
Level: 265/223/75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
When I read this thread lately just wow.
Since when did impersonating become so popular? I don't remember this many accidents happened like... before. :x
Haha, you do know the trend that started way back is impersonation of characters. It happened to me once, when someone tried to impersonate my lion, although, i only knew about it when my buddies informed me.

Best way to avoid being scammed as always:
1) Don't believe blindly what the seller/buyer says, always check back with ggftw if he is trustworthy or not. (To validate if he is trustworthy or not, ask the buyer/seller pm u in ggftw)
2) If you are buyer, ask for GF. If you are seller, ask for PF

Some Facts about me:
1) I don't sell MS
2) I always tell people that i cannot be trusted. xD

06-05-2012   #2270 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Ken, stop qqing just because mod deleted your posts. There is a reason why they are deleting it.

Also, just because this is an English forum, doesn't mean there aren't people who can understand Chinese so please watch your language.

06-08-2012   #2271 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Dysidian is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sumuri/Serlissia/Nadannia
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 240/233/200
Guild: [Vintage]

Screenshots of MSN conversation with RealMadrid/InfernoLoss

Spoiler!

So basically what happened was that I was trading Paypal for Galders.

I know that the moment that everyone has read this, I'll be presented with, 'you shouldn't have tried to buy Galders like that.', or 'it's your own fault.'

Yes, I realize all of that, and I willingly took the risk. The problem is that, up until today, we had dealt before in the past with no problems. I have also found out from other players in-game, that they've been scammed as well.

Losing the money isn't what is angering me- what pisses me off beyond compare is that someone who was a trusted member of Trickster/ggftw (as far as I can tell) would do something like this.

I've just really lost all trust for people.

06-08-2012   #2272 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

WOW. what the f*ck martin???? i never thought you will stoop so low. EVER. OH MY GOD. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU. my disgust for what you did extends beyond the universe i don't even know where to begin.

really sorry to hear about this lisa. D: oh god, wtf.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

06-08-2012   #2273 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordDream of Mirror OnlineLeague of Legends

Almaeri is a jewel in the roughAlmaeri is a jewel in the roughAlmaeri is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Almaeri
IGN: Almaeri

Indeed. Such a shame that such a valued member of the community would stoop so low as to steal from others. Apparently he's also quitting, but that makes nothing right.

People these days. It's like you can't trust anyone anymore.

06-08-2012   #2274 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysidian

Spoiler!

I know that the moment that everyone has read this, I'll be presented with, 'you shouldn't have tried to buy Galders like that.', or 'it's your own fault.'

Yes, I realize all of that, and I willingly took the risk. The problem is that, up until today, we had dealt before in the past with no problems. I have also found out from other players in-game, that they've been scammed as well.

Losing the money isn't what is angering me- what pisses me off beyond compare is that someone who was a trusted member of Trickster/ggftw (as far as I can tell) would do something like this.

Didn't you know? InfernoLoss = LordOfGodness??? He's a really really really old scammer. Check the old scammer list lol you should find his raccoon and dragon there.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

06-08-2012   #2275 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysidian

Spoiler!

........ When he said See ya Tomorrow.... He says that to me and oh God I will find where you live and beat you up.

06-08-2012   #2276 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

he lives somewhere in london. lol. gods. martin, i hope you are reading this. you are an awful person and there is no reason you can give us that can salvage your value as a human being. k i will stop flaming here. bye...

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

06-08-2012   #2277 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Spoiler!

Oh wow..:l that really sucks. I understand if you've dealt trades with him in the past but when you present people with that much money upfront - most people would be tempted to run off with it..my advice - next time (even if you do trust the person, try to get them to PF/GF) if not...do it in small amounts. I don't know who this Martin is but that's ridiculous x.x...trying to justify his spendings on Trickster by STEALING from other players. Honestly I actually think this is against the law.. x: He just stole $170 from you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

06-08-2012   #2278 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Lyxiz is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nyxus | Lyxiz
Class: Beef | Witch
Level: 21x | 26x
Guild: Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansem112
........ When he said See ya Tomorrow.... He says that to me and oh God I will find where you live and beat you up.
Yeah, people like this should vanish from this game, they don't deserve playing it. It's like stealing someone's wallet, sigh. This guy, ugh, I don't even know what to say. >_>

06-08-2012   #2279 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

lol. He scams $170 from you and acts all casual about it after. "Cya tomorrow"
Okay.

As if scamming you wasn't bad enough, it seems like he still wants to be friends.

06-08-2012   #2280 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Dysidian is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sumuri/Serlissia/Nadannia
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 240/233/200
Guild: [Vintage]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophonax
he lives somewhere in london. lol. gods. martin, i hope you are reading this. you are an awful person and there is no reason you can give us that can salvage your value as a human being. k i will stop flaming here. bye...
Well, if his PayPal is to be believed, he actually lives in Israel.

And the thing about that, Chastity is that we had done transactions that went 200+ before with no problems. So, I really didn't believe he would just run off with 170. X.x

And Kirk, I now feel like a total idiot. @-@