ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2012   #2241 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Weren't you just shown proof a few days ago? Oh well, here it is again:

/forum/1047228-post266.html
you call that proof l0l? w.e like i give a ****

8.4k for a red afro, without even seeing that guy wearing it, wut a joke.

blaming me for having the same ip? would have bought reidentifier by now if i was one. Well, wuts the point of talking to a bystander.

Last edited by Ken; 05-29-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-29-2012   #2242 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

That post isn't all of it. Please read pages 28 through 38 in this very thread.

Thank you.

Last edited by R; 05-29-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Typo.

05-29-2012   #2243 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Spoiler!

Of course I wasn't expecting it to return the Dread set to me this way, but still.

This is my proof of the little nablet that admitted to stealing FoxyAmy's Dread set.

Finiel =/= Kanani (I only have two cats, Revolyutsiya and HideYourHeart, as listed in my signature)I'm really sick of these posers. =_=

Last edited by Sakurah; 06-01-2012 at 09:15 PM.

05-29-2012   #2244 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

Antagoniist is not me.

My only characters that you will ever see me on, are Antagonist, Agonist, Starlaxy, or Agonizing.

I will never contact anybody from any other character.
If this person ever messages anybody from here, tell them to whisper you from my main character.
(Also, just a note, I will never ask you to let me borrow anything without it being offered to me first. Ever.)

Edit: They finally answered me. all of the blacked out parts are names/conversations with friends.
Spoiler!

Edit #2: I imagine this is also them.
Spoiler!

This is also obviously not me.

Edit #3: This is from a friend who avoids forums like GG. He took screenshots, though, and put them together.
Spoiler!

He said the person logged right after that.
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

Last edited by Starlaxy; 05-30-2012 at 10:51 AM.

05-30-2012   #2245 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I'm sorry but...
It really does seem like they wanted to make a name, they wanted yours, seen it was taken and added an extra letter. I know I've done that in the past. If I ever seen the person who had the name I wanted, they always PM me and we have a laugh about it.

It's definitely a little strange and I can understand that you're worrying but, I would have just told all your friends that that is not you, and if they see them pretending to be you to tell you. There's nothing you can really do if someone has a similar name, especially if it's a common word.

05-30-2012   #2246 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

the thing is that it was a level 1 character and if it was created to afk to buy something it would not hurt to change the name? also, i think most people would prefer to have unique and different igns unless it was an agreed thing so this came across as pretty odd.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

05-30-2012   #2247 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
That post isn't all of it. Please read pages 28 through 38 in this very thread.

Thank you.
those so call proofs are just indicating that I'm, without actual proof, trades etc,,, You need better evidence to put some1 in jail then thos.. I had explain things clearly be4, but i guess ppl without common sense and logic just wouldn't understanding. Now, come to think of it, I gave too much ***s back then, sry,I'm out of ****s to give
If this is a court, then the judge clearly don't know the laws. U ppl r dam funny.

05-30-2012   #2248 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophonax
the thing is that it was a level 1 character and if it was created to afk to buy something it would not hurt to change the name? also, i think most people would prefer to have unique and different igns unless it was an agreed thing so this came across as pretty odd.
It also came up immediately after Kani talked to her impersonator. I was standing right next to her with my dragon, who's about me says "A wild Antagonist has appeared!".

I couldn't even get them to answer me until 3 people had either TBNed or put up party bulletins. I whispered them quite a few times on Antagonist, and nothing. They didn't say a word until someone stood RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, and said "hey poser".

As for telling my friends (@Settie), I did. But I TBNed a warning saying "Antagoniist is not me.", later following it up with a reminder that people should always request to be contacted from the main character and put a party bulletin up that said "Antagoniist is not me", just in case. I wanted it here because I obviously do work with people here as well, trading and the like. x.x

(tl;dr, I didn't want to risk them trying to run off with someone I might know's blood set.)

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

Last edited by Starlaxy; 05-30-2012 at 11:02 AM.

05-30-2012   #2249 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

@Ken; It's because of common sense that I won't be fooled by you, unlike some people.

Also, by your logic, everyone on the scammer list and in this thread is innocent and were just wrongly accused.

Not responding to you anymore after this.

05-31-2012   #2250 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

haruuk27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to haruuk27
IGN: KitsoBR|Tsuto|iKitso~
Class: Gambler|Gladiator|SoulMaster lt_guardian
Level: 244|242|190
Guild: Suffering
Default BurnChan

BurnChan is a scammer.Scammed me somethings.Just take care of this guy.
Him scammed my Blood set 1 month ago.

05-31-2012   #2251 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Settie, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I really doubt this is you.

Also, this one for lol purposes:
Spoiler!

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

05-31-2012   #2252 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Thanks ;__; No, that's not me. My names on Fantasia are Kashi, Adoreeble, and Cuppercake.

06-01-2012   #2253 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

ATTENTION ALL COMMUNITY Trickster
hello people I've been checking my account if I have stones to compund fox equips and I found that my Bunny and my fox have been used, note that gift yesterday MS (do not remember to have) and made ​​money but not has to who was who would transferieron the money so if you see these people report the account as hacked me but I lose a shit shits who want to get rich at my expense are
heavenlylady (a bunny 230)
xXKudakitsuneXx (fox lv 217)
as I said I'd rather lose to the stolen

06-01-2012   #2254 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness
ATTENTION ALL COMMUNITY Trickster
hello people I've been checking my account if I have stones to compund fox equips and I found that my Bunny and my fox have been used, note that gift yesterday MS (do not remember to have) and made ​​money but not has to who was who would transferieron the money so if you see these people report the account as hacked me but I lose a shit shits who want to get rich at my expense are
heavenlylady (a bunny 230)
xXKudakitsuneXx (fox lv 217)
as I said I'd rather lose to the stolen
Are you saying that they went on your account to steal and gift MS?

06-01-2012   #2255 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

Kanani's imposter asked for unique sets from me today xD

I thought the name was kind of familiar and then confirmed with Kanani's signature C: and then it was troll time
screenshot0855.jpg
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

06-01-2012   #2256 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Are you saying that they went on your account to steal and gift MS?
see the most strange is that on this account I have no MS and donth have money but i have a lot to diferents stones for refine, none of my accounts can charge an error MyShop by 7767, but while that between recharge cuppons note that gift a few days ago, not getting into who this but as I prefer lose one account to another person to get rich at my expense

06-01-2012   #2257 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

That's Funny XD

is happened to me tons of times... ٍscammers Pretend its me ..Till now that scammer.. not give up using ..Name NoellNoell not me or Rwaina its real name my older sister in real ... they start use those name now... or Snarai who scammed half the server.. Pretend its your one of ur best friend and talking like them.

its the same scammer who try to scamm others and Pretend its them he/she use name Trustble people.

Careful .. he/she with you sometimes and know what you give your friends or what you got today ...its spy on you before start Pretend its you.

i dont know its 1 person who do all that or Group of scammers togther ..lol no life!

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

06-01-2012   #2258 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryuki
Kanani's imposter asked for unique sets from me today xD

I thought the name was kind of familiar and then confirmed with Kanani's signature C: and then it was troll time
Attachment 3042
I've never actually have talked to you before too. '-'

But yeah, throwing out the obvious fact: REVOLYUTSYA = NOT ME!!

The real Revo's name has an i (you can see that in my sig). And throwing this out too, I will NEVER whisper ANYONE for their stuff. PERIOD. I rather work for my own. =3= b PS: I also DO NOT sell MyShop for obvious reasons. Throwing that one out too.

---

EDIT: I've contacted darkpetal of ggFTW and noticed her cat's name is the same as the poser's in Fantasia. I'd like to note that THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. Please be careful when dealing with this fake in Fantasia. Thank you.

Last edited by Sakurah; 06-02-2012 at 02:22 AM.

06-02-2012   #2259 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

ikr xD I think they're getting desperate.
In fact they whispered me again with almost the exact same script again today o.o
=3=;; at least keep track of who you tried to fool.
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

06-02-2012   #2260 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I can't even take Kanani's impersonator seriously. I think it's all a huge joke. :x I told them that their name is plastered all over ggFTW and their response was ":B"