ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2012   #2221 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
There's their ign?
According to the following thread.
/forum/trickster-per...s-uniques.html
That's what I thought, too. But I checked the rankings for Fant and Jewelia, and nothing came up.
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2012   #2222 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestGrand ChaseLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Excessive has a spectacular aura aboutExcessive has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ohooo~ You dunno.
Class: Whichever suits my needs at the moment. o u o to_dragon
Level: Unstable
Guild: • Only For-The Fun •

when my chara was low lv. it didn't show on rankings o.o

07-11-2012   #2223 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

iGrimmReaper is on a distinguished road
IGN: iiXRecklezZXii
Class: Gladiator
Level: 282
Guild: ~KILLSWITCH~

Hey did anyone here get anything stolen from by oXGambitXo? Please contact me on iiXRecklezZXii if you did!!

07-16-2012   #2224 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how many of you here know Witchiest/Thumpiest/Stealthiest, but maybe this is worth posting anyway.

Spoiler!

I know they have sold Myshop from time to time, but they weren't playing for about a year I think up until recently, so be wary of trading with them, I guess.

The 8th message was them saying "awww" after I had told them that I'm broke myself, if anyone was wondering.

Really strange how they were so casual about being "hacked", though.

07-17-2012   #2225 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryAuditionRunescape

iHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura aboutiHyunAh has a spectacular aura about
IGN: HyunAh
Class: Kitty to_entertainer
Level: 252

Maybe they were really hacked? And had to sell ms for fast galders to continue playing?

Looking for certain pets?
Try checking out
here

07-17-2012   #2226 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea where you got that from.

07-20-2012   #2227 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

warning, infernoloss/soulsheep is back again. jewelians beware.

07-20-2012   #2228 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpetal
warning, infernoloss/soulsheep is back again. jewelians beware.
Back again?
I have always been here. just been on and off a bit these days because of work. I will never have a lot of time to play.. so you can all be satisfied.

07-20-2012   #2229 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
Back again?
I have always been here. just been on and off a bit these days because of work. I will never have a lot of time to play.. so you can all be satisfied.
I think he was referring you to selling MS?
Something to that effect...
Since you never did explain the proof that
BuletsInYourHead showed here.

Forever & Always

07-20-2012   #2230 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaniego
I think he was referring you to selling MS?
Something to that effect...
Since you never did explain the proof that
BuletsInYourHead showed here.
Yeah but I'm gifting first, so I don't get how can I be a scammer at the moment. but, oh well. Anyway - to whoever wants to get myshop items (such as Jen boxes and so on) you can private message me in here and I'll get back to you.

07-20-2012   #2231 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah but I'm gifting first, so I don't get how can I be a scammer at the moment.
Oh, at the moment. It's alright, guys. False alarm - he's off duty right now. #sarcasm

Anyway. That's some nice logic you have there. I hate to say this, but your neat little title of scammer isn't going to get up and just walk away from you. You've scammed already, so even if you are gifting first; that's still no reason why anyone should trust you.

07-20-2012   #2232 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Oh, at the moment. It's alright, guys. False alarm - he's off duty right now. #sarcasm

Anyway. That's some nice logic you have there. I hate to say this, but your neat little title of scammer isn't going to get up and just walk away from you. You've scammed already, so even if you are gifting first; that's still no reason why anyone should trust you.
Why would I want that title to walk away? It's fine with me seeing that I did nothing wrong.

07-20-2012   #2233 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Why would I want that title to walk away? It's fine with me seeing that I did nothing wrong.
Really sad to see what you turned into and that couldnt care less that you dont pay back the 90k ms you owe BuletsInYourHead

and i wonder if you really payed back that one girl you scammed 170k ms b4
i dont think i saw ever proof of that you payed her back

07-20-2012   #2234 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
Really sad to see what you turned into and that couldnt care less that you dont pay back the 90k ms you owe BuletsInYourHead

and i wonder if you really payed back that one girl you scammed 170k ms b4
i dont think i saw ever proof of that you payed her back
First of all, its not what I turned into. that guy overpriced me so I paid him "only" 100k ms. and the other 90k I just didn't.
Second of all, you can check that with her, I don't mind of you not trusting me kite (btw, wow, you have become such a badass in the last few weeks).

Last edited by Shanni; 07-20-2012 at 02:55 PM.

07-20-2012   #2235 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
First of all, its not what I turned into. that guy overpriced me so I payed him "only" 100k ms. and the other 90k I just didn't.
Second of all, you can check that with her, I don't mind of you not trusting me kite (btw, wow, you have become such a badass in the last few weeks).
Why did you accept the deal if you thought it was over priced?

07-20-2012   #2236 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
First of all, its not what I turned into. that guy overpriced me so I payed him "only" 100k ms. and the other 90k I just didn't.

1st i think a lvl 10 refined ice sword 257% wasnt that overprice at the time you bought it (and its not easy to make icesword 257%)

2nd took you long enough to admit what you did(i can remember how you sayed earlier that BulletsInYourHead came one day to you and accussed you as scammer and that you dont know him then we even showed proof that you traded with him and i know you was on his msn friendlist
it showed me that you simply didnt care what you did no regrets nothing

just a example: you have a soki staff lvl 13 330%
and someone would pay you only like half of what it was worth and on top he/she would say aw i thought it was overpriced so i just payed less O= would you be happy about it?

and 3rd i didnt turn into a badass i just dont like when people trick or scam other people thats a no go for me

Last edited by kite384; 07-20-2012 at 11:42 AM.

07-20-2012   #2237 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Why did you accept the deal if you thought it was over priced?
Because I thought that he will say it's okay with just paying him 100k. I was wrong. Anyway, everytime I try to talk with him/them (yes, they are sharing their accounts, never know who is who), they seem to not understand what I am saying.. I guess that's because they are not english speakers (from Brazil).

@Shugo:
1st, I think it doesn't worth more than 7b, sorry to say that.
2nd, you are right, I don't have regrets for what I have done, because I just felt that this was the right move for me at that moment.
3rd, that's too bad, because we were friends at some point when I was active.

Last edited by RealMadrid; 07-20-2012 at 11:54 AM.

07-20-2012   #2238 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

So you make the guy believe you were going to trade 190k MyShop but then turn around and only pay 100k? Totally not a shameful move at all. Not at all! And don't you overprice things yourself? Hm..

Also; saying that you did nothing wrong just proves that you have no guilt of what you did. Scamming is not okay, for your information.

07-20-2012   #2239 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Oh there is a sheep called InfernoLoss on Fantasia. In the early lvl 100s. It was made 6 months ago.

07-20-2012   #2240 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

@ Care, I don't overprice things so much myself. only maybe the myshop items I'm selling, due to the high demand.
@ LadyEl, yeah, that is me.