ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-19-2012   #2221 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Solned is on a distinguished road
IGN: BloomingSky
Class: Light Witch to_librarian
Level: 314

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate
The scammer of the day.. THEONEWHOIGNORES.. yes, with caps. This guy is extremely clever and almost scammed me today, but my fellow guildies saved me. I was going to trade my Lv11 Mark of the Vampire and Lv9 Blood Shield for 28.7k Myshop points. Now, he gave me his Blood Shield before without collateral so I would refine it for him. I could have took the shield on the spot, but that's not what I do. I got the shield to his desired level, and returned it. Today, when we were about to confirm the trade, he comes and asks me to give him the equipment first. When I refused, he asked for the Mark in exchange for 8.6k, or the Shield in exchange for 15k first. When I said I would not PF, he said he can't trust me (despite the Blood Shield refining event that happened) because 3 people where telling him I was a scammer (Probably his subs). He tried to persuade me to trust him and give him the equipment first, but just when I was about to agree, I asked my guildies, who ALL said not to trust him, as he scammed alot of people. I thought I should expand his notoriety by posting here. And I got so frustrated because he didn't trust me. Later on, just a minute later, when I cancelled the trade, he put up a BB saying Beware 0Xavier0. That's what got me to my highest temper. I told the guild and we all put up BB's saying he is a scammer. A guildie PMed his main, asking him how much people he scams a day. He replies, "82 if it's a good day". I discovered he was wasting my friends space, so I deleted him. He then said "Now Im sure youre scammer". I'm warning people who have seen this person not to deal with him in any case, and a megaphone would be much appreciated, as I've seen BB's of him before too.
Note: When I asked him about those BB's, he said another player was ruining his reputation, which is theonewhoignored. He obviously created that character as a reference if someone asked him about being a scammer. It almost worked until I found all this out. I also tried to add theonewhoignored, and his name was valid. Scammers are getting very high in number these days. Don't forget the Number One Rule: Do Not PF unless it is a trusted person on this forum.

My Regards, 0Xavier0~
yea THEONEWHOIGNORES scammed a guildie by trying to buy Plvl. My guildie plvled him and when he got his lvls... poof gone ._. really, beware of this kid e.e

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2012   #2222 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

MikaMika will become famous soon enough
IGN: iMrRoboto/Onou/Iluvotar
Class: LWizard/Glad/DWizard
Level: 290/310/231

Look what he said to my coon
btw THEONEWHOIGNORES = supperpoop in case that you dont know
he said the same thing to me that some friend told him that i was a scammer
he gave me the name of ionicblade and said that i scammed him <.<

Last edited by MikaMika; 05-20-2012 at 01:32 PM.

05-21-2012   #2223 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sanemut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sanemut
IGN: xShades / Oosi /
Class: Scientist / Gladiator
Level: 289 / 240

I don't know if here is the right place to tell it, but sorry if not...
I was doing Techichi Mine Party Quest, and a guys came to do it too... it was ok, me and my friend continue to do PQ, but 2 of we was faster than the guy of this party, so they decide to not continue... after that, this bad player "habusekki" came to Golden Ash Closed Lot 2, and start to kill Allionetes... I thought he was back, doing PQ, but he stayed at this room more time than PQ's limit... about 30 minutes later, he didnt leave the room any single time, xCupcakesx (i think he/she is his friend) came, and started to tag all Allionetes on room... i went near to npc Officer Tera on Golden Ash Mine, to see if they was on party, there was a few people, but they were afk ( i tried to whisper they, ShugoKunisaki384 , newtimer and HugMeBunny ) then i saw they wasn't on party, and habusekki and xCupcakesx still messing with it.. When i talk to him, he just said since he couldn't do PQ, he decide to Train at those floor... and xCupcakesx told me they were on PQ (without leaving the room to start it or finish it during 20 minutes)...
So, i just came here to show to everyone this bad player :x

(Sorry if u can't understand me very well... English isn't my main Language :x)

05-21-2012   #2224 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanemut
So, i just came here to show to everyone this bad player :x
You posted in the wrong place. Ask an admin to move your post here. Trickster Online Screenshots - ggFTW

EDIT: I read the convo...
They did nothing wrong man...unless they're ksing you to drive you away, then that's a different story.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Last edited by Kirks; 05-21-2012 at 02:50 AM.

05-21-2012   #2225 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Spoiler!

lol it's exactly the same reaction when i Pq at snow mine with my fail gunner :3

05-21-2012   #2226 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Well... It was "training" from one person, who could be training in a better area, then PQ from another? Both different stories?

You could have asked nicer, but yeah.. If they want to act "innocent", they need to have the same story >_>

05-21-2012   #2227 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

craiglaarni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate
The scammer of the day.. THEONEWHOIGNORES.. yes, with caps. This guy is extremely clever and almost scammed me today, but my fellow guildies saved me. I was going to trade my Lv11 Mark of the Vampire and Lv9 Blood Shield for 28.7k Myshop points. Now, he gave me his Blood Shield before without collateral so I would refine it for him. I could have took the shield on the spot, but that's not what I do. I got the shield to his desired level, and returned it. Today, when we were about to confirm the trade, he comes and asks me to give him the equipment first. When I refused, he asked for the Mark in exchange for 8.6k, or the Shield in exchange for 15k first. When I said I would not PF, he said he can't trust me (despite the Blood Shield refining event that happened) because 3 people where telling him I was a scammer (Probably his subs). He tried to persuade me to trust him and give him the equipment first, but just when I was about to agree, I asked my guildies, who ALL said not to trust him, as he scammed alot of people. I thought I should expand his notoriety by posting here. And I got so frustrated because he didn't trust me. Later on, just a minute later, when I cancelled the trade, he put up a BB saying Beware 0Xavier0. That's what got me to my highest temper. I told the guild and we all put up BB's saying he is a scammer. A guildie PMed his main, asking him how much people he scams a day. He replies, "82 if it's a good day". I discovered he was wasting my friends space, so I deleted him. He then said "Now Im sure youre scammer". I'm warning people who have seen this person not to deal with him in any case, and a megaphone would be much appreciated, as I've seen BB's of him before too.
Note: When I asked him about those BB's, he said another player was ruining his reputation, which is theonewhoignored. He obviously created that character as a reference if someone asked him about being a scammer. It almost worked until I found all this out. I also tried to add theonewhoignored, and his name was valid. Scammers are getting very high in number these days. Don't forget the Number One Rule: Do Not PF unless it is a trusted person on this forum.

My Regards, 0Xavier0~
What's with the #1 rule? hmmm there are so many Good sellers and buyers i know who doesnt use ggFTW

Like me! i don't even have iTrader but I'm a good MS buyer and a Good Boss Set Borrower (For Boss Accessories Purposes)
And have a couple of MS buyers and MS sellers friends that doesn't use ggFTW

FYI: Scammers always check ggFTW Forums to know if they've been busted already

05-21-2012   #2228 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

@Atmosphere: no offence, but it's your own fault. I.e. I offered you to sell my 10k pts, you didn't wanted it. It would've been a fast and fair trade, but nooo, you better trust a random guy with 2 iTrader and even break the rule of trading RL currency for IG. Ok, whatever.
Then, @sanemut, the person you pointed us out did nothing wrong. I even salute him for having enough nerves to do that. You can't make anyone to stop doing anything on the internet, unless there are rules saying so, and there is NO SUCH A RULE anywhere that would forbid to kill steal or kill mobs just to kill them, without doing PQ/MQ or whatever.

05-26-2012   #2229 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really niceDaeku is just really nice
IGN: Daeku/DejaVuII
Class: Buffalo to_mercenary
Level: 30x/200
Guild: MoonlightC

Spoiler!

Umm, they did nothing wrong. So reporting them is just stupid. Mabye its a little imature of them to do that but still its not a reason to report them.

05-26-2012   #2230 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiglaarni
What's with the #1 rule? hmmm there are so many Good sellers and buyers i know who doesnt use ggFTW

Like me! i don't even have iTrader but I'm a good MS buyer and a Good Boss Set Borrower (For Boss Accessories Purposes)
And have a couple of MS buyers and MS sellers friends that doesn't use ggFTW
Without iTrader, it's just one person's word against another person's when someone claims to be a trustworthy buyer/seller. If it were your own hard earned money at stake, would you so easily trust someone who says they have a good reputation without some solid evidence to back that up?

05-26-2012   #2231 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeku

Umm, they did nothing wrong. So reporting them is just stupid. Mabye its a little imature of them to do that but still its not a reason to report them.
I'm sure he meant report as in posting the screenshots on ggFTW. Not report to the GM's.

And I think it's very immature of habusekki to do that. He decides to 'train' where someone is trying to finish a PQ? You know how frustrating that is? Having to kill 24 monsters, it takes hours to finish 30 cycles. He wrote he didn't mind if they did PQ aswell. But they were just faster, so habu (or whoever it was that was there before habu went there to "train) got butthurt and sent his friends to mess with xShades' PQ cycles.

And xCupcakesx acting innocent about tagging mine monsters? Come on.

People are so inconsiderate and rude nowadays. It's disgusting.

05-26-2012   #2232 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

@InfernalGuy;i understand it's my fault, the whole point of my post was to warn others.
I am not fussing hugely over it I just made one simply post. And i said i wanted 20k pts not 10k and with condition. You already asked me once in the past i rejected and you came again. I'm sure you've asked me at least three times, and all three times i've declined.

Bottom line is I'm not sure why you're bringing this up. There is no way I'm getting my gladers back it's just there to help others. No one in the right mind would fall for the same scam from the same person twice.

Also that guy isn't any random guy he was around 260 level and had ice set.
The two itraders would be low but i considered who they were from.

Both from people with 10+ itraders and one who bought MS from him. And i've done recently business with her :/

Last edited by Atmosphere; 05-26-2012 at 06:20 PM.

05-28-2012   #2233 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

luizlucas157 is on a distinguished road
Angry Scammer

IxDarKxI, GrayKeN, Tatao, ArngrimBR, SHoOTzKill = Scammer Server: Fantasia (All are the same person)

he theft 750kk in the game

05-28-2012   #2234 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any proof? What exactly happened? I do not believe I have heard those names as scammers before.

05-28-2012   #2235 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
A person in Fantasia known as lordhorus (ggftw) AND LordzDisciple (In game fantasia)

He is a 260 buff with an ice set....
i was a little shocked that he would scam me..
That person, I knew for a long time that he has a bad reputation. He should be boycotted by all fantasians. :x

05-28-2012   #2236 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Nayh is just really niceNayh is just really niceNayh is just really niceNayh is just really niceNayh is just really nice
IGN: Shiiz | Akashiie
Class: The Cute Ones to_entertainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luizlucas157
IxDarKxI, GrayKeN, Tatao, ArngrimBR, SHoOTzKill = Scammer Server: Fantasia (All are the same person)

he theft 750kk in the game
Me and my boyfriend did deal A LOT with this guy buying myshop and stuff.
I even plvled his sheep once in trade for 50k pts and we never got scammed.

Sorry, it's hard for me to believe he's a scammer.

( Shiiz Akashiie Howiie Akamii Lincer Mawiie )

Cute & Lovely Avatar by Rydia

05-28-2012   #2237 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
scammer? lol...proof? funny.
Weren't you just shown proof a few days ago? Oh well, here it is again:

/forum/1047228-post266.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
I ran an IP check on ID279 and found it matched another member/account on the forums: Ken who is LoveKen in-game.

05-28-2012   #2238 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Weren't you just shown proof a few days ago? Oh well, here it is again:

/forum/1047228-post266.html
Additional proof is located on pages 28-38 within this thread:
/forum/trickster-onl...thread-28.html

Last edited by Shanni; 05-28-2012 at 03:02 PM.

05-29-2012   #2239 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

vs824 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SoulStasis

Ok just a lil bit off topic. Thanks guys, i am often checking the scammer thread to be updated on whom to trust. And it seems like more and more scammers came out.

05-29-2012   #2240 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

Just a heads up~
People are apparently impersonating Kanani on Fantasia again lately. Targetting her guildmates/friends, I guess? The other day, I didn't have a party bulletin up, and had been in ice dungeon for at least 30 minutes, when someone completely out of the blue whispers me and asks for my name.

Screenshot!
Spoiler!

I'm only posting it here because in Astro Blitz's thread discussing the impersonations, someone named "Finial" has tried to impersonate her in the past, supposedly. It's not the same name, but it's awfully close. ;x

(Though let's be honest; if they were going to try to scam me, they're about as intelligent as dirt. Kanani knows my real name. lol)
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3