ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-01-2012   #2201 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Just putting this out there.

supperpoop / hawkskull5 / fishskull srvent? supperpoooper is a scammer and a liar. He scammed DunCallMeDude today (only 25m, but it still shows what kind of person he is.)

Spoiler!

^ As said by himself, because I have no idea why someone wouldn't be able to spell their own name. He also has another Lion named Gratermination something.. I can't quite remember it well at the moment, but when I remember I will edit this post.

This person is also known for his very rude behaviour. If anyone wants any details I'll post the few screenshots I have, and the 2 I've gotten from DunCallMeDude. But for now, I'm just posting this here just to put it out there. (And so I won't forget his IGN's.)

If anyone wants to see the screenshots, I will edit this post.

<EDIT> May 08, 2012: Just decided to post the screenies I have. (I don't want to keep them on my PC) :<

The first 2 screenies are DunCallMeDude having a conversation with the scammer, he acts confused about myshop acting up and not sending the items (when in reality, he didn't send anything at all) and then DunCallMeDude's empty gift list, after hawkskull5 logs off.
Spoiler!

*Note: He doesn't know me, or my characters.

First time I heard about this guy, he stole quite a few Requiem Marbles from my friend while he was transferring them (by throwing them on the ground and picking up on another character) Supperpooper took them, then had the nerve to lecture him about how it's "the games item" when it's thrown, and how my friend could buy his own item back for 20m.

That same day he caught 1 of my characters in a trade and asked me for help. I told him after what he did to my friend, I wouldn't help him. The next day he tried to steal items from me while I was transferring (on a different character).. We got in a mini argument where he told me how his dad's friend is 2nd in command of account management for Trickster (yea right) and that he could do w/e he wants, whenever he wants it.

A day or 2 later he traded my sheep;

Spoiler!

Then again, another few days later he found my fox;

Spoiler!

Then just recently he was at Gate of Tapasco, I don't like the guy but he asked me which NPC would teleport him to Spicy's Lair. I told him which field and NPC and all he said was 'k.' and left. No thank you, nothing. Rude little .....

(The reason I'm acting so mean in those screenshots is because I know how he is and what he's done. I usually don't act like that when someone randomly trades me :<)

<Edit: May 26, 2012> He finally logged on his lion and I caught him!

ThecodInialater = supperpoop = supperpoooper =
THEONEWHOIGNORES = fishskullsrvent = hawkskull5

HE IS A SCAMMER. BEWARE OF HIM.

Last edited by Valese; 05-26-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-05-2012   #2202 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Speedy is on a distinguished road
Class: Slime to_lion

fishskullservent

Scammed my friend a couple days ago

Apparently he's selling MS for "30m/1k"
Pay first qq

05-06-2012   #2203 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
fishskullservent

Scammed my friend a couple days ago

Apparently he's selling MS for "30m/1k"
Pay first qq
I saw this person. A sheep was saying "Don't buy from this person!!" I believe it was FluffyLuffy or something along those lines.

05-07-2012   #2204 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

A person in Fantasia known as lordhorus (ggftw) AND LordzDisciple (In game fantasia)

He is a 260 buff with an ice set....
i was a little shocked that he would scam me..

I was willing to pf as u can see in the ss bc he seemed to be at a decent level and his ggftw acc was pretty old... not to mention he had an ice set and 2 itraders..

I later found out ofc the person he sold ms to and gave him an itrader was sold very little ms...
so i guess its not enough to prove he is trustworthy,,,,

He was suppose to sell me 25k ms at 45m/k and pay me tho paypal since i wont accept gifting... (ive had troubles where someone took their money back...)

I suggested getting a card but he ended up trying to get my pp DD:

I use my char Elversiia for trade bc my main is usually vending in jewelia and its problematic to go back and forth )):

so he logged off almost immediately after the trade... i have given him 24 hrs and send a lot of msgs to him tho ggftw telling him i didnt get anything... He was on and off his acc and was on today as well...

so its clear i was scammed and not just bc of his internet problems since i didn't get any replies from him DD:

if more proof is needed i will provoide but i think it summarizes everything DD:

Proof:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Atmosphere; 05-07-2012 at 12:42 PM.

05-07-2012   #2205 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

Wait, you paid him ingame... for real life money?
If that's the case, that alone is against both gg's rules, and Trickster's rules...
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

05-07-2012   #2206 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future

Starlaxy---> i wanted a card like a ugc or rixty but he denied... i guess its all the same if i tried to buy it..

but just so u know buying myshop or myshop item is against trickster's rules even if its not against gg... ggftw allows u to buy ms items which is like the same o.o

Its just to warn ppl he scams.. also since he was online a lot on his ggftw between yesterday and today and hasnt said anything back to my msgs proofs it...

the whole point of the thread is to warn ppl )
lets face it only 1% of scammers pay back what they took...

Last edited by Atmosphere; 05-07-2012 at 12:38 PM.

05-07-2012   #2207 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

I actually have a very quick question - not trying to prove/disprove anything.

Are you aware that ingame communications are currently down? I only ask because you tried whispering him one of your screenshots, so not sure if you've been trying to contact him on there.
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

05-07-2012   #2208 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
A person in Fantasia known as lordhorus (ggftw) AND LordzDisciple (In game fantasia)

He is a 260 buff with an ice set....
i was a little shocked that he would scam me..

I was willing to pf as u can see in the ss bc he seemed to be at a decent level and his ggftw acc was pretty old... not to mention he had an ice set and 2 itraders..

I later found out ofc the person he sold ms to and gave him an itrader was sold very little ms...
so i guess its not enough to prove he is trustworthy,,,,

He was suppose to sell me 25k ms at 45m/k and pay me tho paypal since i wont accept gifting... (ive had troubles where someone took their money back...)

I suggested getting a card but he ended up trying to get my pp DD:

I use my char Elversiia for trade bc my main is usually vending in jewelia and its problematic to go back and forth )):

so he logged off almost immediately after the trade... i have given him 24 hrs and send a lot of msgs to him tho ggftw telling him i didnt get anything... He was on and off his acc and was on today as well...

so its clear i was scammed and not just bc of his internet problems since i didn't get any replies from him DD:

if more proof is needed i will provoide but i think it summarizes everything DD:

Proof:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

As a general rule of thumb for myself, I NEVER PF to anyone who has low rep, posts, low itrader and whatnot. Most of it is still pretty subjective, but I can guarantee you that most scammers on ggFTW DON'T have the time to build up a massive rep foundation along with good itrader or active participation on forums.

05-07-2012   #2209 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Starlaxy--> i am aware i noticed almost immediately after i whisped him :/
its just a bag habit of mine to immediately whisp someone ^-^;;

I sent him quite a lot of msgs on ggftw o.o
and the thing was he was on his ggftw account a lot...

Almora---> its just that the people he got his itraders from were people with pretty high itraders and there was one MS trade o.o;;

And that person i know pretty well here and does a lot of ms trades...

He had quite a lot of threads and posts dating back from two years ago :/

but thanks for the advice!
This is the first time i've been scammed on fant >.<

05-07-2012   #2210 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
Starlaxy--> i am aware i noticed almost immediately after i whisped him :/
its just a bag habit of mine to immediately whisp someone ^-^;;

I sent him quite a lot of msgs on ggftw o.o
and the thing was he was on his ggftw account a lot...

Almora---> its just that the people he got his itraders from were people with pretty high itraders and there was one MS trade o.o;;

And that person i know pretty well here and does a lot of ms trades...

He had quite a lot of threads and posts dating back from two years ago :/

but thanks for the advice!
This is the first time i've been scammed on fant >.<

I see where you're coming from, but no matter how well known the person who gave it is, it's still pretty risky to assume they're trustworthy because of those 1 or two transactions. And how could threads from 2 years ago be "active?" :< For me, I wouldn't trust anyone who is on such a long break from the website and only comes on here(if he did) for MS trade out of the blue. The way I see it, scammers are already getting smarter on how to scam, and that is using ggFTW as a trust crutch.

But anyways, lesson learned because that was a lot of galders lost x.x Good luck in the future! =]

05-08-2012   #2211 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

I see where you're coming from, but no matter how well known the person who gave it is, it's still pretty risky to assume they're trustworthy because of those 1 or two transactions. And how could threads from 2 years ago be "active?" :< For me, I wouldn't trust anyone who is on such a long break from the website and only comes on here(if he did) for MS trade out of the blue. The way I see it, scammers are already getting smarter on how to scam, and that is using ggFTW as a trust crutch.

But anyways, lesson learned because that was a lot of galders lost x.x Good luck in the future! =]
Actually he had some recent threads ;oo
I meant that he had threads from that long ago XD

It makes me wonder why ppl would just turn something that worked so hard on into a scammer...

No matter which server ice sets are pretty rare and still quite a lot of work..
scamming for 25$ is not cool...
that is unless ofc how he got his ice axe too ://

its rlly to bad we no longer have a list list for scammers >.< (unless i am wrong?)
I just have a bad feeling we will defintely get away with it a second time DD:

05-08-2012   #2212 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Frieya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Frieya
IGN: Frieya/AmericaKun
Class: all to_primadonna
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: The Macs/Templar Knights/MoonlightC
Xfire: azumisakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
[FONT="Garamond"]Just putting this out there.

supperpoop / hawkskull5 / fishskull srvent? supperpoooper is a scammer and a liar. He scammed DunCallMeDude today (only 25m, but it still shows what kind of person he is.)
good thing i removed him from my friend's list (on my Gladiator) when i first found out that he scammed someone last month. (he also asked me to lend him my mark of vamp and blood shield)

LunarFayth, MoonlightAura, ItalyVeneziano, Hetalian, and the Countries (that ends with "Kun" or "Chan") are me. C:

05-16-2012   #2213 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

I was NOT scammed or anything like that but I thought this should go on this thread as a caution.

I was on my cat and this buff "MercenaryBull" whispered me asking to borrow my Tombeth Staff I had on to finish the "quest". Guessing it was for the Tombeth Quest. He told me he was "Vith a coon" and I told him to message me on GGftw to show proof. He said okay and I never heard from him afterwards.

I have messaged Vith asking if it was him who asked me and Vith said that he didn't have a buff. :> This is just a warning really. I didn't pass over the staff because I didn't know him at all. Glad I didn't now.

05-16-2012   #2214 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Wow, this is like the second or third time someone tried to impersonate Vith?

He only has Vith (coon) Samael (dragon, I think he still has this) and his fox Serushi.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

05-16-2012   #2215 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Everyone loves Vith. WHY!? I need to show this to him.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

05-16-2012   #2216 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Screenshot is self-explanatory.

05-16-2012   #2217 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirks
Everyone loves Vith. WHY!? I need to show this to him.
I already messaged Vith. :> Asking him and he said he had no buff.

05-16-2012   #2218 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
Wow, this is like the second or third time someone tried to impersonate Vith?

He only has Vith (coon) Samael (dragon, I think he still has this) and his fox Serushi.
A cheap trick like that only works on people who have no idea who Vith is. The real Vith would never, 1) type like that, 2) make a character with a name like that. I'm less sure about the second one, but still 99.9% sure.

05-19-2012   #2219 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Apparently, I've trusted MercenaryBull countless times with my boss sets, along with collateral. He took my sets and gave me sets of higher value. He has a sub Named Ouzos just to clarify things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNCream
I was NOT scammed or anything like that but I thought this should go on this thread as a caution.

I was on my cat and this buff "MercenaryBull" whispered me asking to borrow my Tombeth Staff I had on to finish the "quest". Guessing it was for the Tombeth Quest. He told me he was "Vith a coon" and I told him to message me on GGftw to show proof. He said okay and I never heard from him afterwards.

I have messaged Vith asking if it was him who asked me and Vith said that he didn't have a buff. :> This is just a warning really. I didn't pass over the staff because I didn't know him at all. Glad I didn't now.

05-19-2012   #2220 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

The scammer of the day.. THEONEWHOIGNORES.. yes, with caps. This guy is extremely clever and almost scammed me today, but my fellow guildies saved me. I was going to trade my Lv11 Mark of the Vampire and Lv9 Blood Shield for 28.7k Myshop points. Now, he gave me his Blood Shield before without collateral so I would refine it for him. I could have took the shield on the spot, but that's not what I do. I got the shield to his desired level, and returned it. Today, when we were about to confirm the trade, he comes and asks me to give him the equipment first. When I refused, he asked for the Mark in exchange for 8.6k, or the Shield in exchange for 15k first. When I said I would not PF, he said he can't trust me (despite the Blood Shield refining event that happened) because 3 people where telling him I was a scammer (Probably his subs). He tried to persuade me to trust him and give him the equipment first, but just when I was about to agree, I asked my guildies, who ALL said not to trust him, as he scammed alot of people. I thought I should expand his notoriety by posting here. And I got so frustrated because he didn't trust me. Later on, just a minute later, when I cancelled the trade, he put up a BB saying Beware 0Xavier0. That's what got me to my highest temper. I told the guild and we all put up BB's saying he is a scammer. A guildie PMed his main, asking him how much people he scams a day. He replies, "82 if it's a good day". I discovered he was wasting my friends space, so I deleted him. He then said "Now Im sure youre scammer". I'm warning people who have seen this person not to deal with him in any case, and a megaphone would be much appreciated, as I've seen BB's of him before too.
Note: When I asked him about those BB's, he said another player was ruining his reputation, which is theonewhoignored. He obviously created that character as a reference if someone asked him about being a scammer. It almost worked until I found all this out. I also tried to add theonewhoignored, and his name was valid. Scammers are getting very high in number these days. Don't forget the Number One Rule: Do Not PF unless it is a trusted person on this forum.

My Regards, 0Xavier0~

Last edited by DreadPirate; 05-19-2012 at 01:18 PM.