ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2012   #2181 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Hello~
I've been scammed by xPuky-DarkWolf003
i'll upload the pictures and explain everything later on today, just posting it for now.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2012   #2182 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

lol Tiny he logged in today then he sayed you scammed him then he sayed he/she got proof and logged off and where is his proof weird i dont see anything posted xD

i dont believe what he/she sayed
you have been in our guild for a while i believe you didnt scam him/her

06-21-2012   #2183 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
lol Tiny he logged in today then he sayed you scammed him then he sayed he/she got proof and logged off and where is his proof weird i dont see anything posted xD

i dont believe what he/she sayed
you have been in our guild for a while i believe you didnt scam him/her
I've got all the pictures and proofs, i'm giving him a last chance to give back my Evil Horns that he stole. :< (left him a mail on both xPuky and DarkWolf003)
if he's willing to give it back, we'll leave it there but if not i'll upload the pictures and explain the whole story
Thanks for the support Jesse<3

06-21-2012   #2184 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

My hard drive got wiped :I

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.

Last edited by Synzie; 06-30-2012 at 03:03 AM.

06-21-2012   #2185 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^
Default xPuky Confirmation

I got scammed today by xPuky on Jewelia, because I broke the rule i had stated, hich was never to PF. It was tempting as she offered 40k MS for my Tombeth Set (Lv6 149% Staff, 23 LK lv4 Hat, Lv6 3088 HP Shield) So to assure I wouldn't lose the whole set, I gave her the staff first. The only reason I trusted her was because another player, a buffalo named Rayk0, made a transaction with her for 3 warrior buffalo boxes and was successful. (I think this couldhave been part of the scam plan, as they talked aloud before xPuky was going to deal with me. The guy thanked her and all, but I still think they're the same character. That made me hve confidece and PF. I ws going to buy Count Blood boxes for the pet, and asked her to send them 1 by 1. She said ok and we finished the trade. She logged off, and came on later afer 10 minutes or so. I messaged her about logging off and she replied "lag issues " Just when i was relieved, she deleted me from her friends' list and I confirmed her as a scammer. The people standing next to me knew s was a scammer. After the trade, TinyLegs asked if we dealed MS, and I said yes. He then said she was untrustable. The timing wasn't right for me to know that, not after I had already gotten scammed. Screenies posted below. Everything that has to do with the topic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0270.jpg (99.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0271.jpg (99.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0272.jpg (97.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0273.jpg (101.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0274.jpg (103.2 KB, 27 views)

06-21-2012   #2186 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough

Some more screenies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0275.jpg (100.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0276.jpg (100.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0277.jpg (100.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0278.jpg (100.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0279.jpg (99.5 KB, 17 views)

06-21-2012   #2187 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

Sorry for triple posting. It's for the sake of scamming. I'm sick and tired of these players.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0280.jpg (100.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0281.jpg (100.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0282.jpg (100.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0283.jpg (99.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0286.jpg (96.5 KB, 20 views)

06-21-2012   #2188 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Just a side note that you should always try to make them say it, like "I will give you my staff and then you will gift me the boxes. Right?" Once he/she says right, SS that and you have a 100 % proof.

06-21-2012   #2189 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

the proof are ok, what you do not know is that this account was recently hacked by a person close to the owner, so please do not juzgen Only with photos, I hope the original owner can give you back your words and name scamer as to steal, he must wire the items to another account, logically the original account scamer

06-21-2012   #2190 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Sorry for being a little off topic tho it might be semi related to scammers.
But I have thought about this.

A lot of people claim that they have been 'hacked'.
And when people say that they have been hacked, I would assume that an unknown person used certain... uhh tools to steal a persons information and by that -using the stolen information (username/pw) to gain access to the account.

But it feels like that most of these people in TO who claims to be 'hacked' apparently give their account info away. And when another person uses the pw/username to log in, people call it 'hack'. But IMO, that isn't hacking at all...

Sometimes when people tell me that they have been hacked, I start to worry that I might fall victim also. I have read about Keyloggers and I am extremely careful about such. I have been playing TO for a long time and never been hacked.

I start to wonder if this 'hacked' most people speak of might actually not be real hacking?
People are just using the term in this way... to put the blame on someone else when they haven't taken care of their own info.

06-21-2012   #2191 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Aqua. And also, I said it before, but people might just claim that they got hacked, when they cheat by themselves and just put the blame to an unknown hacker

06-21-2012   #2192 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Aqua - Just don't open up links/download anything from people you meet online (even friends). That should prevent you from getting a keylogger. ^^;

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

06-21-2012   #2193 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Oh no, you revealed me The SS I sent to aqua was a hack

06-21-2012   #2194 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all

You're right, the term is misused hacked, here was a person close to wolf who used to steal your account items, this is rather, account theft, unfortunately people em where "trust", who sometimes make these kinds of issues, we should better utilizart the term "account theft".

06-22-2012   #2195 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Lydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Nuh/Nuhu/Urg
Class: Witch/Champion/Gambler to_cardmaster
Level: 32x/35x33x
Guild: Exitium`/Brand Name <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synzie
All my screenshots are on my old laptop, I will try to retrieve them.

He is my ex boyfriend, and he told me all his secrets, :u

O wow, I'd like to see them, hope you can retrieve them.

06-22-2012   #2196 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

DarkWolf003/xPuky seems like a popular scammer now.

Looks like s/he scammed DreadPirate, TinyLegs and one of my bestfriends in-game, TakeABow. She's also my guild mate.

This is basically what happened:

My friend, Kaya decided to sell her Reye's cape so she but a BB up. A few minutes later, the guy asked if they
could try it on to see whether the cape would look good on their character or not. Kaya has NEVER EVER been scammed
by anyone on Trickster Online before, so she probably didn't think she would get scammed by this person. Well she did.
The guy just ran off with her Reye's cape. Kaya never told ANYone that she was going to let someone try her cape on,
if only she told the guild v.v;.. Well I feel so sorry for her right now, her first glowy cape = gone. She paid 1.2b for that.
As I said before, this was her first time getting scammed so she didn't think of print screening, etc. x:

Well anyway, long story;short: DarkWolf003 = Scammer as stated above by other players as well as Kaya and myself.

I believe Kaya got scammed about 2~3 days ago?
She only just told me about it today ._.

Visit my TumblrLYMINA PROMISE LY LYSSIE LYZIE LYSTRIAVisit my Twitter

Last edited by Promise; 06-22-2012 at 04:23 PM.

06-22-2012   #2197 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lymina
The guy asked if they could try it on to see whether the cape would look good on their character or not.

I'm sorry, but that's just a reallyyyyy stupid move.

Where is her common sense when she needed it the most.

06-22-2012   #2198 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ok the owner's account is Darkwolf commented your facebook that do not trust their charcters because the account is being used and manipulated by a different person, also commented that unfortunately is scamer BR, people do not trust Darkwolf or anything, is my friend and all and if he says do not trust that their accounts do not, I repeat the scamer is BR and has already been confirmed,

06-23-2012   #2199 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lymina
DarkWolf003/xPuky seems like a popular scammer now.

Looks like s/he scammed DreadPirate, TinyLegs and one of my bestfriends in-game, TakeABow. She's also my guild mate.

This is basically what happened:

My friend, Kaya decided to sell her Reye's cape so she but a BB up. A few minutes later, the guy asked if they
could try it on to see whether the cape would look good on their character or not. Kaya has NEVER EVER been scammed
by anyone on Trickster Online before, so she probably didn't think she would get scammed by this person. Well she did.
The guy just ran off with her Reye's cape. Kaya never told ANYone that she was going to let someone try her cape on,
if only she told the guild v.v;.. Well I feel so sorry for her right now, her first glowy cape = gone. She paid 1.2b for that.
As I said before, this was her first time getting scammed so she didn't think of print screening, etc. x:

Well anyway, long story;short: DarkWolf003 = Scammer as stated above by other players as well as Kaya and myself.

I believe Kaya got scammed about 2~3 days ago?
She only just told me about it today ._.
Yesterday, some fox was trying to sell a Reyes Cape
I suspect xPuky has more characters to scam with
therefore, we should always stay alert even with guildmates o;

06-23-2012   #2200 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

I'm sorry, but that's just a reallyyyyy stupid move.

Where is her common sense when she needed it the most.
I know but she didn't think she'd get scammed as It's never happened to her before. She trusts people too much I guess.. ;x;

Visit my TumblrLYMINA PROMISE LY LYSSIE LYZIE LYSTRIAVisit my Twitter