ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

8.7

 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-22-2012   #2181 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan.
Posts: 5,729
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (169)
Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro
Default

I honestly don't believe you, either. I've lent him things before, and he always returned it. If you're so irritated by them, just move on. It wasn't *too* much, it could have been much worse. And if you're truly a regular seller, especially to ingame players, not through gg, you'd know that, and you wouldn't be doing GF. I don't see why people do GF in game if they sell often.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2012   #2182 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
darkpetal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 431
iTrader: (22)
darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless
Default

fasterhit doing his "ill report you..." scare once again on bb...

oh well. just one of those days.
__________________
Y u no kitteh?!
 
04-22-2012   #2183 (permalink)
Moo!
Special
Senpai's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 6,740
iTrader: (156)
Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 60+
Guild: Smile
Default

Not supporting any side either, but those screenshots don't prove much. The first one is completely useless. The third one proves that he's received the items. The second one can mean anything, depending on the context, which isn't shown because you didn't take enough screenshots. So it's just your word against his.

Merceless's reaction is odd, though. A more natural one would be "I already paid you", not "grow up" or whatever.

But anyway, you aren't really doing yourself a favor by telling people to "stfu". That kind of language could get you banned as well.
__________________
[Leafunia] Tumblr | YouTube
[DFO] Noein | Frou | Eire | Shandi (Cain)
 
04-22-2012   #2184 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Chastity's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 689
iTrader: (25)
Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3
Default

I wish I knew about this forum and thread earlier. Could have saved me some trouble from getting scammed and also helping the community by posting about the scammerss. Too bad I got scammed a while ago and yesterday and didn't screenie it then >< If it ever happens again and hopefully not I'll make sure to post here.

I don't have any proof but I can tell you how the 2nd person scams?
__________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.


Hunting Service in Fantasia
 
04-22-2012   #2185 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan.
Posts: 5,729
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (169)
Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro
Default

Merceless acted the same way alot of people act. He paid him, and they asked for more, and when he didnt give more, they called him a scammer. That would piss me off, too.
 
04-22-2012   #2186 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Thorosern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 435
iTrader: (15)
Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn
Default

Scammer or not, I think the bottom line is this:

If you want to buy stuff for lower than the usual price (or sometimes known as ripping people off), at least make sure that the seller knows that he/she is selling at a lower rate and that he/she is fine with it.

That way, you can prolly ensure that you wouldn't have to face this type of situation.

You reap what you sow mate ;x
__________________
Saxophonist - Pure Buffalo [Jewelia]
"Music, a magic beyond what we do here" - Albus Percival Wulfric Dumbledore
 
04-22-2012   #2187 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
VitalisChryses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The States
Posts: 212
iTrader: (3)
VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige
Default

Well, here I am, not on either side...

But I don't believe that those screenshots provided much evidence in the way of things and is very in sync with the story that you're giving us.
Now, I'm not a friend of Merceless, so my opinion is completely unbiased. I just think that next time, you should take a couple more screen shots. :c
I don't buy or sell MS anymore unless I can gather my guild and I refuse to negotiate in whisper.

I make sure that I can talk to them in an open are so all can see what the other is saying. Though it is hard to prove that someone didn't pay you without evidence unless you can catch them saying, "No, I'm not paying you."

Even so, if you truly were scammed, I am sorry for you loss.
If you weren't, well, I implore you to stop trying to convince people that someone is a scammer when they are not. :c
__________________

Gif by Rydia :3

I ♥ Noxx
 
04-23-2012   #2188 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Valese's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ee-arth
Posts: 1,369
iTrader: (32)
Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakkjak
Ok so i'm a regular Myshop Seller and i just got 12,000 points on Myshop

The scammer (Merceless) Offered 480mil for 12,500 points, so i said deal

I always do Gift First becuz im a trusting guy

After gifting him all the items he requested he logged off

1 hour later he comes back on and i say "Pay Me" he replies by saying "Random Much" and tells me to grow up because he "doesn't" even know me.

Well im he with no payment and he's gone. T.T
ill post the proof below

My IGN: iTzCharmz or ThisGuyy
Well.. I've read your story, Merceless' story, and the comments posted by friends and other people.

I'm a friend of Merceless, but that doesn't stand in my way of pointing out something that bothers me in 1 of your screenshots.

Now I don't want to believe Merceless is a scammer just because he's my friend, but as I've been through something similar like this before where I had all the evidence needed except 1 thing, and the scammers' friends were all supporting him while knowing he scammed me, I don't want to do the same.

A few of these have been pointed out already by posters above me.

1. If you really are a regular seller, you should know that there /are/ scammers everywhere, and you should never gift first if you don't know the person well.

2. 12k MyShop for 480m = 40m/1k, which isn't cheap at all in my opinion. If you did want more money afterwards.. you really need to get over it and grow up and stop being greedy. If he really didn't pay you... then that's sad and I feel for you -_- but seeing as you didn't take enough screenshots to prove your case, all you can do is learn from your mistakes and do it different next time to prevent getting scammed again. (Like not gifting first, for example.)

3. I think it's very weird of Merceless to say "o.o Ramdom much?" and "Grow up" after you repeat "Pay me" several times. So I don't even want to say anything about that.

4. NOW. The only thing that bothered me about all of this was something I haven't seen anyone mention, /at all/.

Merceless claims he was offline for 10 minutes, while the victim says the 2nd screenshot was taken an hour after Merceless got gifted and logged off. If anyone even bothered looking at the time stamps, you could clearly see that screenshot #0135 was taken at 15:43:50, then screenshot # 0139 was taken at 16:39:43. Which is approximately an hour later. I think it's highly unlikely for the victim to have "prepared" false evidence, considering the fact he's lacking enough evidence as is.

Also something else that bothers me in the 2nd screenshot is the amount of Galders this person has on him. He has 1.6m, the 480m is missing. The 1 hour time lapse, in this case, doesn't work in his favor, he could've went and banked it, traded it to another character, and so on.

Last thing I want to point out is the number of screenshots. I saved them to zoom in and noticed the names are "Screenshot0135" / "Screenshot0139" and "Screenshot0140". Mind if I ask what the 4 screenshots taken in between the first and 2nd are of?
__________________
~ The loveliest rose can hide the cruelest thorn
I love you


 
04-23-2012   #2189 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
ansem112's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Currently America
Posts: 186
iTrader: (4)
ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence
Default

Spoiler!

Holy sh... Val you like read my mind. Good post
__________________
 
04-23-2012   #2190 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Thorosern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 435
iTrader: (15)
Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Well.. I've read your story, Merceless' story, and the comments posted by friends and other people.

I'm a friend of Merceless, but that doesn't stand in my way of pointing out something that bothers me in 1 of your screenshots.

Now I don't want to believe Merceless is a scammer just because he's my friend, but as I've been through something similar like this before where I had all the evidence needed except 1 thing, and the scammers' friends were all supporting him while knowing he scammed me, I don't want to do the same.

A few of these have been pointed out already by posters above me.

1. If you really are a regular seller, you should know that there /are/ scammers everywhere, and you should never gift first if you don't know the person well.

2. 12k MyShop for 480m = 40m/1k, which isn't cheap at all in my opinion. If you did want more money afterwards.. you really need to get over it and grow up and stop being greedy. If he really didn't pay you... then that's sad and I feel for you -_- but seeing as you didn't take enough screenshots to prove your case, all you can do is learn from your mistakes and do it different next time to prevent getting scammed again. (Like not gifting first, for example.)

3. I think it's very weird of Merceless to say "o.o Ramdom much?" and "Grow up" after you repeat "Pay me" several times. So I don't even want to say anything about that.

4. NOW. The only thing that bothered me about all of this was something I haven't seen anyone mention, /at all/.

Merceless claims he was offline for 10 minutes, while the victim says the 2nd screenshot was taken an hour after Merceless got gifted and logged off. If anyone even bothered looking at the time stamps, you could clearly see that screenshot #0135 was taken at 15:43:50, then screenshot # 0139 was taken at 16:39:43. Which is approximately an hour later. I think it's highly unlikely for the victim to have "prepared" false evidence, considering the fact he's lacking enough evidence as is.

Also something else that bothers me in the 2nd screenshot is the amount of Galders this person has on him. He has 1.6m, the 480m is missing. The 1 hour time lapse, in this case, doesn't work in his favor, he could've went and banked it, traded it to another character, and so on.

Last thing I want to point out is the number of screenshots. I saved them to zoom in and noticed the names are "Screenshot0135" / "Screenshot0139" and "Screenshot0140". Mind if I ask what the 4 screenshots taken in between the first and 2nd are of?
Dear God,

I was on my way back home from work (past midnight here) and was browsing through this discussion for further comments.

I must say, your analysis is fabulous.
+rep
__________________
Saxophonist - Pure Buffalo [Jewelia]
"Music, a magic beyond what we do here" - Albus Percival Wulfric Dumbledore
 
04-23-2012   #2191 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
iMerlyn's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Argentina FTW <3
Posts: 695
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (29)
iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War
Default

Thats why when i get a paid or i pay something i ALLWAYS take screenshots. Even if im trading something with my best friend. Its a pitty that Merceless doesnt have any screenshot of his payment but i dont believe hes scammer.
__________________
 
04-24-2012   #2192 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Kirks's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dakar, West Africa
Posts: 1,762
iTrader: (7)
Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valese
well.. I've read your story, merceless' story, and the comments posted by friends and other people.

I'm a friend of merceless, but that doesn't stand in my way of pointing out something that bothers me in 1 of your screenshots.

Now i don't want to believe merceless is a scammer just because he's my friend, but as i've been through something similar like this before where i had all the evidence needed except 1 thing, and the scammers' friends were all supporting him while knowing he scammed me, i don't want to do the same.

A few of these have been pointed out already by posters above me.

1. if you really are a regular seller, you should know that there /are/ scammers everywhere, and you should never gift first if you don't know the person well.

2. 12k myshop for 480m = 40m/1k, which isn't cheap at all in my opinion. If you did want more money afterwards.. You really need to get over it and grow up and stop being greedy. If he really didn't pay you... Then that's sad and i feel for you -_- but seeing as you didn't take enough screenshots to prove your case, all you can do is learn from your mistakes and do it different next time to prevent getting scammed again. (like not gifting first, for example.)

3. i think it's very weird of merceless to say "o.o ramdom much?" and "grow up" after you repeat "pay me" several times. So i don't even want to say anything about that.

4. now. The only thing that bothered me about all of this was something i haven't seen anyone mention, /at all/.

Merceless claims he was offline for 10 minutes, while the victim says the 2nd screenshot was taken an hour after merceless got gifted and logged off. If anyone even bothered looking at the time stamps, you could clearly see that screenshot #0135 was taken at 15:43:50, then screenshot # 0139 was taken at 16:39:43. Which is approximately an hour later. I think it's highly unlikely for the victim to have "prepared" false evidence, considering the fact he's lacking enough evidence as is.

Also something else that bothers me in the 2nd screenshot is the amount of galders this person has on him. He has 1.6m, the 480m is missing. The 1 hour time lapse, in this case, doesn't work in his favor, he could've went and banked it, traded it to another character, and so on.

Last thing i want to point out is the number of screenshots. I saved them to zoom in and noticed the names are "screenshot0135" / "screenshot0139" and "screenshot0140". Mind if i ask what the 4 screenshots taken in between the first and 2nd are of?
do work for the interpol? E???
__________________
ヨンム・カークス MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type


-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants
 
04-24-2012   #2193 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6
iTrader: (0)
Blakkjak is on a distinguished road
Default

The main problem that i had with it all was how i kept getting messages from his friends and their stories on what happened differed.
Story 1:
He payed me first. Then, I gifted him the items. Then after i gifted him i was dissatisfied. Then, i asked him for more. (Impossible Because it was Gift First)
Story 2:
I gifted him the items. Then, he payed me and then i called him a scammer.
Story 3 (The Most Outlandish):
He payed me and then i didn't give him anything. Now this lie i should screenshot but i wasn't thinking of it. (I proved this story wrong when i posted the pictures showing i gifted him)
One Last Thing to say to Merceless is "Try to keep your stories straight before you tell your friends to message me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo
wow 1hour? Some friends here saw i took like 10mins to get it and they know my PC is not that good so dont tell me it was 1hour-.-
Yeah and way to go and lie right here again, because in the 2nd screenshot i believe it was the one where you say "grow up" its almost an hour away from the first screenshot so good try on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Well.. I've read your story, Merceless' story, and the comments posted by friends and other people.

I'm a friend of Merceless, but that doesn't stand in my way of pointing out something that bothers me in 1 of your screenshots.

Now I don't want to believe Merceless is a scammer just because he's my friend, but as I've been through something similar like this before where I had all the evidence needed except 1 thing, and the scammers' friends were all supporting him while knowing he scammed me, I don't want to do the same.

A few of these have been pointed out already by posters above me.

1. If you really are a regular seller, you should know that there /are/ scammers everywhere, and you should never gift first if you don't know the person well.

2. 12k MyShop for 480m = 40m/1k, which isn't cheap at all in my opinion. If you did want more money afterwards.. you really need to get over it and grow up and stop being greedy. If he really didn't pay you... then that's sad and I feel for you -_- but seeing as you didn't take enough screenshots to prove your case, all you can do is learn from your mistakes and do it different next time to prevent getting scammed again. (Like not gifting first, for example.)

3. I think it's very weird of Merceless to say "o.o Ramdom much?" and "Grow up" after you repeat "Pay me" several times. So I don't even want to say anything about that.

4. NOW. The only thing that bothered me about all of this was something I haven't seen anyone mention, /at all/.

Merceless claims he was offline for 10 minutes, while the victim says the 2nd screenshot was taken an hour after Merceless got gifted and logged off. If anyone even bothered looking at the time stamps, you could clearly see that screenshot #0135 was taken at 15:43:50, then screenshot # 0139 was taken at 16:39:43. Which is approximately an hour later. I think it's highly unlikely for the victim to have "prepared" false evidence, considering the fact he's lacking enough evidence as is.

Also something else that bothers me in the 2nd screenshot is the amount of Galders this person has on him. He has 1.6m, the 480m is missing. The 1 hour time lapse, in this case, doesn't work in his favor, he could've went and banked it, traded it to another character, and so on.

Last thing I want to point out is the number of screenshots. I saved them to zoom in and noticed the names are "Screenshot0135" / "Screenshot0139" and "Screenshot0140". Mind if I ask what the 4 screenshots taken in between the first and 2nd are of?
Yes, i agree with many of your points especially your fourth one.
The third point you made i didn't catch in the chat box was when he said "who are you?". But yeah no one else thought that was strange with the random much.
Your Second Point; yes, i know it was foolish but he seemed so serious and trusting it was a silly thing to do.
Your First Point; I usually sell to my friend however this time i was going for a big profit.
Your Fourth Point I was in a panic i wasn't think people were asking f i screenshot. Also no truly didn't move any money i stood in that general area the whole time i sent to mail or did any trades however i don't have a way to prove that. Finally and how he posts a lie on the forum, because he was offline for close to an hour.
The missing screenshots were just of every time i gifted something to him I'll post them nowscreenshot0136.jpg

screenshot0137.jpg

screenshot0138.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
I agree, yes, but everything Merceless said makes sense. The trade cancel could've been to anyone..Had it been to Merce, like he said, he logged off to get his LK equips to comp, and he could've cancelled the trade because he already paid..

This SS with him calling me stupid and telling me to stfu doesn't make him look any more mature/trustworthy either...
Spoiler!
OMG! Why didn't i realize this before WarrenBuffet is on your friendslist because it shows him logging off. I Usually sell to him and he knows me to be completely trustworthy! ask him about me (IGN:ThisGuyy or MrMyshop) he knows that i am trustworthy with selling myshop.

Last edited by Shanni; 04-25-2012 at 12:48 AM.
 
04-24-2012   #2194 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Joy's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,242
iTrader: (88)
Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥
Default

Wow Val... just wow.

Stop being so amazing.




Anyways like others I'm not going to take a side in this

because then we'll have more people arguing. One thing I will

say though is that when you get accused of something you should

try to be accurate with your details... When Merceless said he was

offline for about 10 minutes the SSs ,like Val pointed out,

proved that he wasn't exactly telling the truth. Even

if it was an exaggeration 10 minutes isn't anywhere

near an hour. ;; So you guys should be careful.
__________________
♥League of Legends: Joycelin - NA Server
 
04-24-2012   #2195 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Kirks's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dakar, West Africa
Posts: 1,762
iTrader: (7)
Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor
Default

blakjak avoid multi-posting tenks
__________________
ヨンム・カークス MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type


-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants
 
04-24-2012   #2196 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
craiglaarni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)
craiglaarni is on a distinguished road
Default

Hi Scammers how can you afford to sleep?

I'm a newbie and have limited Galders but I do pay them because like us who wants MS items, they also like the Galders you guys sucks for real i just pitty you! Grow up come on its just a game!!!!
__________________
Even THE GODS asks for help, So why can't I?
 
04-25-2012   #2197 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
craiglaarni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)
craiglaarni is on a distinguished road
Default Warning POSERS on the Loose!!!

POSERS = name users (Creating Character names similar to those popular IGN characters to be able to borrow equips, money, etc. for scamming purposes)

If anyone gets to talk with iQuestion make sure his from ~Good Day~ Guild and you can see her name as:
[~Good Day~-Disaster]
iQuestions

Other than that beware! we've heard there's someone possing her not sure how he copies iQuestions name

I have to post this for her since she doesn't use GGFTW
__________________
Even THE GODS asks for help, So why can't I?
 
04-25-2012   #2198 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 299
iTrader: (6)
TinyLegs will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Well.. I've read your story, Merceless' story, and the comments posted by friends and other people.

I'm a friend of Merceless, but that doesn't stand in my way of pointing out something that bothers me in 1 of your screenshots.

Now I don't want to believe Merceless is a scammer just because he's my friend, but as I've been through something similar like this before where I had all the evidence needed except 1 thing, and the scammers' friends were all supporting him while knowing he scammed me, I don't want to do the same.

A few of these have been pointed out already by posters above me.

1. If you really are a regular seller, you should know that there /are/ scammers everywhere, and you should never gift first if you don't know the person well.

2. 12k MyShop for 480m = 40m/1k, which isn't cheap at all in my opinion. If you did want more money afterwards.. you really need to get over it and grow up and stop being greedy. If he really didn't pay you... then that's sad and I feel for you -_- but seeing as you didn't take enough screenshots to prove your case, all you can do is learn from your mistakes and do it different next time to prevent getting scammed again. (Like not gifting first, for example.)

3. I think it's very weird of Merceless to say "o.o Ramdom much?" and "Grow up" after you repeat "Pay me" several times. So I don't even want to say anything about that.

4. NOW. The only thing that bothered me about all of this was something I haven't seen anyone mention, /at all/.

Merceless claims he was offline for 10 minutes, while the victim says the 2nd screenshot was taken an hour after Merceless got gifted and logged off. If anyone even bothered looking at the time stamps, you could clearly see that screenshot #0135 was taken at 15:43:50, then screenshot # 0139 was taken at 16:39:43. Which is approximately an hour later. I think it's highly unlikely for the victim to have "prepared" false evidence, considering the fact he's lacking enough evidence as is.

Also something else that bothers me in the 2nd screenshot is the amount of Galders this person has on him. He has 1.6m, the 480m is missing. The 1 hour time lapse, in this case, doesn't work in his favor, he could've went and banked it, traded it to another character, and so on.

Last thing I want to point out is the number of screenshots. I saved them to zoom in and noticed the names are "Screenshot0135" / "Screenshot0139" and "Screenshot0140". Mind if I ask what the 4 screenshots taken in between the first and 2nd are of?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo
wow 1hour? Some friends here saw i took like 10mins to get it and they know my PC is not that good so dont tell me it was 1hour-.-
Aham.. OWNED~~~~~~

blue- or he really didn't pay him~



now to my case, some months ago some buff called StikyMan scammed me
claming to sell ms and i paid first and he run off with my money.
two weeks later i saw him trying to sell plvl at kerbs (which ish a totaly not true) and wanted to catch him in action
so i whispered him and we met at vamp castle after we arrived he traded me saying to pay first but i canceled the trade
and exposed my identity! (woah )
he just logged off without saying anything~

i'm posting just now because just now i found the screens thought they got deleted o'

the pictures aren't really orgnize since i was in a rush to picture also him being in the party before logging off.

there's a bit of our chat~



traded canceled - told him - he logged off




Watch out~!
 
04-27-2012   #2199 (permalink)
Moo!
Special
Senpai's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 6,740
iTrader: (156)
Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 60+
Guild: Smile
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Yeah, Pegazuss and Lokinho0 are the same person, if he has indeed scammed. ):

First of all, this person is Brazilian and told me he doesn't speak much English. Lokinho0 was the first character he used to get in touch with me about buying a 4G Card 1. After I refused his offer, he came back the next day on Pegazuss to ask if I would reconsider. Pegazuss identified me by name, spoke to me in Portuguese and had the same style of talking as Lokinho0. That's how I figured it was the same person, besides the fact that he was asking about the same 4G1 Lokinho0 did the day before.

I didn't want to negotiate further, so I whisper blocked both characters.


For those who might've missed this, I'm linking PrincipeSeboso with Lokinho0 and Pegazuss, the same person who scammed VitalisChryses some time ago.

Here are the identical bulletins, so it looks to me like it's the same person.


__________________
[Leafunia] Tumblr | YouTube
[DFO] Noein | Frou | Eire | Shandi (Cain)
 
04-27-2012   #2200 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
StealthAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Posts: 110
iTrader: (12)
StealthAssassin is on a distinguished road
IGN: RikimaruBR
Class: Duke lt_blader
Level: 212
Default

Pegazzus is too Yhokox and Mitofuryon.
 

Bookmarks

Tags
scammer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/31940-scammer-discussion-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
100nada tires to I love you! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-04-2010 11:36 AM

Caesary
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Caesary

Rating:  

5.4
Hide this banner by registering for our community.