ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2009   #201 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Lishon123 is your worst nightmare!Lishon123 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: l0o0l
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: 181
Guild: ??

=.= -.- i didnt agree i logged off

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-08-2009   #202 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishon123
You really need to stop contradicting yourself.

You did agree to the trade because you said you will recharge 50k. Logging off between a myshop transaction usually implies the person is a scammer because they probably don't have the money or item to trade for it.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

05-08-2009   #203 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

yes i said i recharged 50k but i logged off because i dont want to deal and dude keeping myshop points for myself is a scam ? omg come and take my visa too ?

05-08-2009   #204 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:

Oh really? These screenshots beg to differ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
Spoiler!

Some snippets, in case you cant read your own words you typed.

Quote:
(from l0o0l) once u give me i wel gift you

(to l0o0l) trade now?
(from l0o0l) were to meet

(from l0o0l) recharged 50k

(from l0o0l) lets trade

Bolded alone proves you DID in fact agree to trade. Anything else you care to lie about while we're at it?

モノノ怪

05-08-2009   #205 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Me i cant read ? AND U DONT UNDERSTAND i logged off

05-08-2009   #206 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

The fact remains you still AGREED to the trade, and 2 days have passed since then. Are you done making excuses o_O? The evidence is right in front of your face. You're not being removed from the list.

モノノ怪

05-08-2009   #207 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oh thats prove nothing ur sad because u think im the lion who scammed ur friend >_>

05-08-2009   #208 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
oh thats prove nothing ur sad because u think im the lion who scammed ur friend >_>
Im sad for telling you that you wont be removed purely because you proved YOURSELF that you never gifted, after AGREEING to gift? No.

And dont drag other drama into this. What happened to Ash is completely irrelevant to this. Again, you're whining and making excuses o_O You were caught in a lie dear. Face the facts. You tried to say you never agreed to the deal. We proved you did. Then you tried to say you logged off because you didnt want to do it, which, again, it was proven you DID agree to do it, so that was a lie too.

I'll ask again. Anything else you care to lie about?

モノノ怪

05-08-2009   #209 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

u know what ? i really dont care about the scammer face or you well u dont deserve to be the leader of the scammers list u deserve to be leader of nothing and u need to buy a mind and i dont care ABout the scammers list if u butted me on the list with no prove then i dont care really for me ? i didnt scam anyone atleast my friend is with my side ur with dragon because more posts and known member this no fair u dont desrve to be the LEADER of scam list

05-08-2009   #210 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
u dont deserve to be the leader of the scammers list
She does deserve it. She does a great job with the list. I really don't see where you're getting at.

Quote:
and u need to buy a mind
She already has one. And a great one at that. But to be honest, I think you lost yours a while back.

Quote:
and i dont care ABout the scammers list if u butted me on the list with no prove then i dont care really for me ?
Lols, the proof is right in your face. O_o You're denying every fact that is thrown at you. Which, proves even more that you ARE a scammer.

Quote:
i didnt scam anyone atleast my friend is with my side ur with dragon because more posts and known member this no fair u dont desrve to be the LEADER of scam list
Again, you're denying it when the proof was thrown in your face.

And lols at that last bolded part. I've known BloodVeil for what, about two years now? She doesn't favor ANYONE just because they're a known member or because they have more posts. She's taking Dragon's side because there's more than enough proof right in this very thread, that you are indeed a scammer.

You sir, are a failure at lying. Now please, to save yourself from any more embarassment, exit out the door on the west side of this forum. And have a nice day. :3

05-08-2009   #211 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

really? why dont u exist when its your fourm come and talk

05-08-2009   #212 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
really? why dont u exist when its your fourm come and talk
Yes really. I will exit when i go to bed tonight. And no, it is not my forum. I am simply just a member here. Nothing more, nothing less. I am trying hard to understand your horrible grammer but, I can't quite understand what you mean by "come and talk". Because we are talking at the moment. But, I am now going to stay quiet and let BloodVeil do the rest of the talking. <3

05-08-2009   #213 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

what talking ? scammer list dosent exists with a failure leader

05-08-2009   #214 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

You supplied proof you did NOT gift, after agreeing to do so. Its been 2 days now. Facts are facts. The proof is there, right under your damn nose, that you scammed. Now stop whining. Frankly, you're getting to be an annoyance.

モノノ怪

05-08-2009   #215 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oh yea? theres NO PROVE OF THE TRADE!! omg go buy mind!!!

oh i thought u were talking about ur SOLID PROVE?!?! weres the solid prove?? omg thats kid problems i got better things to do sleeping is better then this problem

Last edited by Esper; 07-26-2010 at 06:53 PM.

05-08-2009   #216 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

hm..@_@...if u dont care, why do u still have to stay here and argue with her...the prove is kinda good enough....and things had been organized after veil took over the thread

05-08-2009   #217 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SeraphicDragon is on a distinguished road
Guild: Nova Angel / {Royality}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
This thread was not created for drama or flame-baiting.

Further issue will have to be posted / addressed here: Scammer Discussion Thread
Yes, I don't know why ppl aren't still using this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Did you actually read the convo? Value said the items were on his fox, Geology. You just looked at time stamps and the inventory.
Yea, I read the convo. I also read that he said that l0o0l logged off Geology's buddylist, and all that. But in less than 1 min. the convo was still going on, for at least 36 more secs.(referring to the timestamp). So, how is showing the ss of Geology, which was earlier than the convo. relevant? Also, from what i mentioned earlier, all of the equips seems to be there. If the ss of the trade transaction wasn't taken place, no of us know if it was actually taken place or not, and if the trade had never taken place, getting a ss of l0o0l wouldn't prove anything, since there were no proof of it ever happening. Also, with regards to the ss of the transaction of the trade, besides it being somewhat necessary to show proof, if Dragon would have taken a ss afterwards, when his computer wasn't "emo" anymore. It would have been a little bit more credible if that ss showed a tenter spear missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil

This is a demand, and not a request. Post your gift history. Since you're so absolutely bent on whining about being accused, then you should have no qualms of posting your history. If you didnt scam, then it should have records of you gifting Res the boxes, correct?

Sure, that'll work, only that it'll be valid if the trade had actually taken place. (meaning that there's proof of it taking place)

Quote:

Either show you can defend yourself and disprove accusations, or shut up and stop cluttering this thread with mindless ramble. Whats sad is, you KNOW there is something posted showing you never gifted, and yet you cant even be bothered to show your own history, instead coming into this thread to whine anytime someone posts anything against you. And frankly, Im getting thoroughly sick of it.

Post your history. Show you gifted. If you refuse to post, or you post, and it shows you never gifted, then the only conclusion that anyone can draw is that you are a scammer.

The choice is entirely yours. Since you're so hellbent on demanding proof, while showing none in your own defense, this is your chance to redeem yourself. Take it or leave it.

And yes. It helps if you completely read screenshots dears. Res discussed the trade on his lion, Value, but stated he wanted the items on his fox, Geology, which is on a different account. He multi cliented them. Therefore, there are screens from two different characters.

Like I said earlier, I did read the convo. And again, the discussion of the trade happened after the ss of Geology, which is when l0o0l logged off.

Quote:

Oh really? These screenshots beg to differ.

Some snippets, in case you cant read your own words you typed.

Bolded alone proves you DID in fact agree to trade. Anything else you care to lie about while we're at it?
The bold text did say that he agreed to trade, but not necessarily going through with the trade. In order to be a scammer, you must actually commit a scam on someone. Not trading with someone after saying you will, isn't called scamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu
She does deserve it. She does a great job with the list. I really don't see where you're getting at.

She already has one. And a great one at that. But to be honest, I think you lost yours a while back.

Lols, the proof is right in your face. O_o You're denying every fact that is thrown at you. Which, proves even more that you ARE a scammer.

Again, you're denying it when the proof was thrown in your face.

And lols at that last bolded part. I've known BloodVeil for what, about two years now? She doesn't favor ANYONE just because they're a known member or because they have more posts. She's taking Dragon's side because there's more than enough proof right in this very thread, that you are indeed a scammer.

You sir, are a failure at lying. Now please, to save yourself from any more embarassment, exit out the door on the west side of this forum. And have a nice day. :3
Your comments are really similar to L0o0l's; it doesn't help this discussion at all, none of it has any explaination to it, oh and most of it are just flaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
The time stamps are messed up, because as I said before, my laptop didn't register, so I had to take screenshots after the fact. Of course, that's the same reason as to why I have no screenshot of the trade.

Regarding my inventory,http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...hop-items.html This link should tell you why. I have been hunting Tenter for quite a while, so it's not a HUGE thing that I got scammed, but in the minds of others, it may be. If you do not believe me, you do not have to accept this as evidence, as I regret that I could not give further proof.

I'm saying this because other players had to show more proof in order to prove themselves that they got scammed. So, I don't think that someone should be put on the list when there wasn't enough proof for it.

Quote:
oh ok ur laptob bad but i dont care since no solid prove why im in a scammer list ?
*That, and some other quote.*

and YOU, i don't know what exactly what happened, but what you're saying isn't helping.
The only reason why i'm saying any of these things, is because I don't see enough evidence to find you guilty. Since you were put on the list anyways, I'm defending not you, but the fairness of putting someone on the scammer list.

Last thing I wanted say, listen to Mirae and use the Discussion thread for this stuff.

[Jewelia]:SeraphicDragon/1423/22x AngelicWish/4114/14x [?]/[?]
[Fantasia]: [?]/1144 [?]3124

05-09-2009   #218 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30
Default Continued from Scammer Thread, RE: scammer l0o0l

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphicDragon
Yes, I don't know why ppl aren't still using this thread.
Of course why I'm moving it here now.

Quote:
Yea, I read the convo. I also read that he said that l0o0l logged off Geology's buddylist, and all that. But in less than 1 min. the convo was still going on, for at least 36 more secs.(referring to the timestamp). So, how is showing the ss of Geology, which was earlier than the convo. relevant? Also, from what i mentioned earlier, all of the equips seems to be there. If the ss of the trade transaction wasn't taken place, no of us know if it was actually taken place or not, and if the trade had never taken place, getting a ss of l0o0l wouldn't prove anything, since there were no proof of it ever happening. Also, with regards to the ss of the transaction of the trade, besides it being somewhat necessary to show proof, if Dragon would have taken a ss afterwards, when his computer wasn't "emo" anymore. It would have been a little bit more credible if that ss showed a tenter spear missing.
Does it really matter what order I take the screenshots in? You think that l0o0l logged back on in that 1 min, talked to me about all that?, FYI I had to scroll up (which is why the time stamp is after the Geology one) and you could clearly see that I logged on Geology in the middle of the conversation. And the problem is that to you, the equipment may seem there. Unfortunately, you have no idea how much I've been hunting bosses and how many boss equipment I have. As a matter of fact, I did take all my screenshots afterwards if you can't tell. And thing is, I wouldn't purposely go to the bank and deposit a Tenter Spear as it makes no sense that I should have to do something that looks like I'm framing a person when I'm not. Here's a screenshot of some uniques I still have. I've sold a few/lent a few out (which I can tell you the names but I feel it unnecessary) aswell.

Quote:
Like I said earlier, I did read the convo. And again, the discussion of the trade happened after the ss of Geology, which is when l0o0l logged off.
WRONG, it did not happen after. Use logic please. How does all that conversation occur in 1 minute. As well, you can see that halfway through the conversation that Geology "logs" in. That should hint that the conversation occurs way before I even get on Geology.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

05-09-2009   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Artixt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: l2ain/Artixt/ShiningStarl
Class: SoulMaster/Mercenary/Primadonna to_soulmaster
Level: 170/195/141
Guild: ~ l2ainDrops ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
hm..@_@...if u dont care, why do u still have to stay here and argue with her...the prove is kinda good enough....and things had been organized after veil took over the thread
^Qft, i still don't see what's the point arguing when there's already enough proof. ._.

05-09-2009   #220 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

I find that 'better things to do' comment quite humerous, considering I actually was sleeping through the rest of that LOL. > w> It was quite a pleasant 10 hours~

As for 'I dont know why you people are still in this thread' comments, I can just ask Kowiz to move it all, no big deal o_O

Short comment is short, in a rush atm

モノノ怪