ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-14-2012   #2161 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Grayz is on a distinguished road
IGN: TooShifty
Class: Flygon
Level: Full evolved
Guild: Guardians

Not sure if he's listed yet or if he has other charas, but nimano80 is a scammer after refusing to pay for a box that was gifted to him

For the many (if not all) who are confused by the screenie, he refused to pay until i gifted him another box, and eventually logged off without paying anything.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-14-2012   #2162 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayz
For the many (if not all) who are confused by the screenie, he refused to pay until i gifted him another box, and eventually logged off without paying anything.
Shouldn't have done this.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-14-2012   #2163 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I have to wonder about the fellow trying to tell you to play along. Was nimano80 afraid if he only paid for one box at a time, you'd just decide not to sell him the second one?

04-14-2012   #2164 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Grayz is on a distinguished road
IGN: TooShifty
Class: Flygon
Level: Full evolved
Guild: Guardians

He asked me to buy him another box AFTER I bought him the first box.
I'll be honest, at the start i didn't mind, but after wasting half an hour as he refused to pay....

04-15-2012   #2165 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Why gift another box when you were not even paid for the first one you gifted?

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

04-17-2012   #2166 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

kuroichan is on a distinguished road
IGN: KuroiChan
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 17x
Guild: Midnight-Z

Never imagined it'll happen to me, but here I am.

Damage done : At least 25k, I can't be bothered to calculate total losses.

For those that are lazy, scammer goes by the name of hirik0 and MasterProtector. I'd previously dealt with him before but he scammed me this time.

I don't need any comments like, you should've done this.. etc etc. Feeling real down right now and I just thought I'd help the community out with my loss at the very least.

04-17-2012   #2167 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Today's new scammer....MasterProtector! Welcome him to the list. During the Poppuri event, I asked to buy 2.7k MS from him to get recharge coupons. While he said yes, he asked for my set and since i paid the 100m first, he said he couldn't recharge and returned my money. He said his friend could do it for him. After a while he wound up asking me for my Sacrifice Set to do the quest for the accessory. Trusting him, I said ok. When I traded him the set, he said brb and went to do it. When he was back, he asked if he could do it on his other char. I said ok, as usual. He then says he mailed me it? I didn't get anything, so he said the mail was glitched. 2 weeks later, I find my friend, Decrescendo, telling me he bought a blood set with the EXACT stats that mine had. I explained the story to him and he told me a player called fasterhit sold him it . I was guessing that was MasterProtector's sub. A moment later I put up a bb saying MasterProtector=fasterhit=scam, and find him whispering me threatening me that he would report me if I didn't take the bb down. I was afraid the GM's would become conviced of his report so I did what he asked. He said he got the set in his mail from a guy, MasterProtector. Now, the thing that proves that he didn't mail fasterhit by mistake is that he deleted me. MasterProtector deleted me from the list. That proved he didn't actually care and that he was fasterhit. Yet they don't speak the same and fasterhit claimed he got a random blood set in his mail and sold it, not needing it. My friend was the buyer, He gave him a 4g5 and 1b. I told fasterhit that now that he knew the set was mine, buy it back. He said no, as it wouldn't benefit him. If a mistake happens, he's supposed to do the right thing, not top it off with another scam. In the end, my friend has the set and im in no position no ask him for it. Don't do any business with those 2.

04-17-2012   #2168 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

kuroichan is on a distinguished road
IGN: KuroiChan
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 17x
Guild: Midnight-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate
Today's new scammer....MasterProtector! Welcome him to the list. During the Poppuri event, I asked to buy 2.7k MS from him to get recharge coupons. While he said yes, he asked for my set and since i paid the 100m first, he said he couldn't recharge and returned my money. He said his friend could do it for him. After a while he wound up asking me for my Sacrifice Set to do the quest for the accessory. Trusting him, I said ok. When I traded him the set, he said brb and went to do it. When he was back, he asked if he could do it on his other char. I said ok, as usual. He then says he mailed me it? I didn't get anything, so he said the mail was glitched. 2 weeks later, I find my friend, Decrescendo, telling me he bought a blood set with the EXACT stats that mine had. I explained the story to him and he told me a player called fasterhit sold him it . I was guessing that was MasterProtector's sub. A moment later I put up a bb saying MasterProtector=fasterhit=scam, and find him whispering me threatening me that he would report me if I didn't take the bb down. I was afraid the GM's would become conviced of his report so I did what he asked. He said he got the set in his mail from a guy, MasterProtector. Now, the thing that proves that he didn't mail fasterhit by mistake is that he deleted me. MasterProtector deleted me from the list. That proved he didn't actually care and that he was fasterhit. Yet they don't speak the same and fasterhit claimed he got a random blood set in his mail and sold it, not needing it. My friend was the buyer, He gave him a 4g5 and 1b. I told fasterhit that now that he knew the set was mine, buy it back. He said no, as it wouldn't benefit him. If a mistake happens, he's supposed to do the right thing, not top it off with another scam. In the end, my friend has the set and im in no position no ask him for it. Don't do any business with those 2.
My condolences. I was scammed by him for a MUCH greater amount if you look at the post above. This was all for the 4G5 he received. Looks like it was a chain effect.

04-19-2012   #2169 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld

Rughead is on a distinguished road
IGN: Rughead
Class: CardMaster
Level: 70
Guild: N/A
Default Hugslave Needs to go down!

She is a top scammer help ban her she tole over 220m and GS & GLS

04-22-2012   #2170 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Blakkjak is on a distinguished road
Default Scammer = Merceless

Ok so i'm a regular Myshop Seller and i just got 12,000 points on Myshop

The scammer (Merceless) Offered 480mil for 12,500 points, so i said deal

I always do Gift First becuz im a trusting guy

After gifting him all the items he requested he logged off

1 hour later he comes back on and i say "Pay Me" he replies by saying "Random Much" and tells me to grow up because he "doesn't" even know me.

Well im he with no payment and he's gone. T.T
ill post the proof below

My IGN: iTzCharmz or ThisGuyy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0135.jpg (96.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0139.jpg (100.7 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0140.jpg (91.8 KB, 67 views)

04-22-2012   #2171 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakkjak

1 hour later he comes back on and i say "Pay Me" he replies by saying "Random Much" and tells me to grow up because he "doesn't" even know me.

ill post the proof below

There isn't enough evidence here to call him a scammer. He paid you the 480m and you sent him the MS, AFTERWARDS, you asked for more money and that does not make him a scammer..Just because you changed your mind and want more money.

Last edited by YenSai; 04-22-2012 at 02:49 PM.

04-22-2012   #2172 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

^ Not supporting either side, but Merceless saying "random much?" and "grow up" after a trade getting cancelled is somewhat suspicious, I'd say.

But yes, there are a number of possibilities.. Merceless is just going to have to post and tell his side of the story.

04-22-2012   #2173 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
There isn't enough evidence here to call him a scammer. He paid you the 480m and you sent him the MS, AFTERWARDS, you asked for more money and that does not make him a scammer..Just because you changed your mind and want more money.
No it was GF genius you're are someone who didn't even know about the situation and you're believing a scammer who is you "friend". Plain and simple he never payed me end of discussion.

04-22-2012   #2174 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Lydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the roughLydia00 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Nuh/Nuhu/Urg
Class: Witch/Champion/Gambler to_cardmaster
Level: 32x/35x33x
Guild: Exitium`/Brand Name <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakkjak

ill post the proof below

Like YenSan said there is absolutely NOT enough evidence to call him a scammer. You need to prove that he didn't pay you, like a trade cancel, whisper chat, screen shoots of him logging off right after, like him ignoring you on whisper could also help proving he's a scammer.
I heard his side of the story, and you agreed with a price. 12,5k for 480m is cheap yes. BUT you cannot ask for more money afterwards, AND if he says no, and THEN you cannot call him a scammer.

04-22-2012   #2175 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia00
Like YenSan said there is absolutely NOT enough evidence to call him a scammer. You need to prove that he didn't pay you, like a trade cancel, whisper chat, screen shoots of him logging off right after, like him ignoring you on whisper could also help proving he's a scammer.
I heard his side of the story, and you agreed with a price. 12,5k for 480m is cheap yes. BUT you cannot ask for more money afterwards, AND if he says no, and THEN you cannot call him a scammer.
I never asked him for more afterwards. The deal was gift items first then he pays and he never did and you heard his side of the story? I'd love to know what he said.

04-22-2012   #2176 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Paulo is on a distinguished road

Hi im Merceless, and yes u did gift first i paid u then i logged off went to my rac to get my lk stuff when i came back to my buff u had a BB saying ''Merceless=scammer'', i said in chat all ''dude what?''. Like 5mins before our deal i sold mine nocturnal shield for i will get one SS to comfirm it... Ur proof it's just that thing in myshop?? it means nothing dude -.-

04-22-2012   #2177 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
^ Not supporting either side, but Merceless saying "random much?" and "grow up" after a trade getting cancelled is somewhat suspicious, I'd say.

But yes, there are a number of possibilities.. Merceless is just going to have to post and tell his side of the story.
I agree, yes, but everything Merceless said makes sense. The trade cancel could've been to anyone..Had it been to Merce, like he said, he logged off to get his LK equips to comp, and he could've cancelled the trade because he already paid..

This SS with him calling me stupid and telling me to stfu doesn't make him look any more mature/trustworthy either...
Spoiler!

04-22-2012   #2178 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

The second picture is when he logs back in after an about hour has gone by since i gifted him and he did cancel the trade at the top of the chat box.

04-22-2012   #2179 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Paulo is on a distinguished road

wow 1hour? Some friends here saw i took like 10mins to get it and they know my PC is not that good so dont tell me it was 1hour-.-

04-22-2012   #2180 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
I agree, yes, but everything Merceless said makes sense. The trade cancel could've been to anyone..Had it been to Merce, like he said, he logged off to get his LK equips to comp, and he could've cancelled the trade because he already paid..

This SS with him calling me stupid and telling me to stfu doesn't make him look any more mature/trustworthy either...
Spoiler!
Because i'm getting irritated from all the lies but up to this point idc the truth is as it stands which is him never paying. So to you coming from me believe what you want your opinions are biased anyways.