ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-08-2012   #2121 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
I know this is late, and I feel sorry for you, but just as advice for other people who might be reading, to ask for PF/GF unless you can make sure that the other party is trustable, either by a reply in a PM or a buying/selling thread here. Also, people who say they are trustable in these forums (or are an alternate from this or that well known character) are always fishy.

Yeah, I understand.
I know it was partially my own fault for trusting them.
I just had never been scammed before, so I didn't really think it would happen.
Which was silly of me to think, because it happens -all- the time to a lot of people in game. Hence the matter of this thread.

x.x; And it's not late at all. I've been scammed, it's done with and things.
I've learnt not to do GF unless they can prove they are trusted, actually, I doubt I'd really do GF again at all.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-08-2012   #2122 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

shacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Shacky/Negator/Nirvash
Class: Scientist/Champion/Magician to_scientist
Level: 265/223/75

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
Yeah, I understand.
I know it was partially my own fault for trusting them.
I just had never been scammed before, so I didn't really think it would happen.
Which was silly of me to think, because it happens -all- the time to a lot of people in game. Hence the matter of this thread.

x.x; And it's not late at all. I've been scammed, it's done with and things.
I've learnt not to do GF unless they can prove they are trusted, actually, I doubt I'd really do GF again at all.
Yeah, If you are the buyer, seller GF, If you are the seller, buyer PF. OR, don't even sell MS, which is what i had done for a long time.

In actual fact, there is no way to prove whether they can be trusted, since people like to imperonate each other, the only feasible solution is for the user to pm u via forums and you check whether the user is trustable or not.

My condolences regarding you being scammed and hope you encounter less unpleasant situations like this.

03-09-2012   #2123 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

You should just write in the personal market if you are selling Myshop items, and Gift first to those who have high iTrader, haven't got scammed so far by this way. Sorry for what you lost, but 2.9k is nothing and you will get over it (: good luck !

03-09-2012   #2124 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Kate, the original account owner of ForeverCuTe, no longer plays TO and her account has been compromised, as Lin pointed out.

If you see her characters around, it's probably best to just report it.

I'm posting this for reference.

Spoiler!

03-09-2012   #2125 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all

Thanks to everyone for their regards and things.
2.9k isn't a lot of MS, it was just the first time I'd ever been scammed, so I was sort of taken back by it.
Usually my judgement is pretty good, but I guess that's when it comes to being a buyer of MS, not a seller.
As I don't sell often. Oh well.
I later felt generous and just gifted the rest of my MS to a friend in the guild who wanted a Drill Pet but can't afford it on her own or just doesn't have a card. ^_^

03-09-2012   #2126 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Kate, the original account owner of ForeverCuTe, no longer plays TO and her account has been compromised, as Lin pointed out.

Spoiler!
I wish TO implemented the PIN system more quickly, in one way or another, even if someone managed to get access to your account he or she would still have to find out your PIN to move protected items and equips out of storage and/or your characters.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

03-11-2012   #2127 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Frieya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Frieya
IGN: Frieya/AmericaKun
Class: all to_primadonna
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: The Macs/Templar Knights/MoonlightC
Xfire: azumisakura

i wonder if anyone has any info on TearsDontFall because he just ran off (logging off) with my tenter earring. (i have his Vindicator's (cant spell) Mask and Count Blood's head on me to hold onto after finishing the tenter set quest)

all i remember from that earring was 5k hp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0012.jpg (95.6 KB, 57 views)

LunarFayth, MoonlightAura, ItalyVeneziano, Hetalian, and the Countries (that ends with "Kun" or "Chan") are me. C:

Last edited by Frieya; 03-11-2012 at 01:01 PM.

03-13-2012   #2128 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy
Default News for Fantasia.

Scammers acting its me or my Real sister now... scammed my best friends they scammed my set i lend it to best friend .... they acting to my best friends its my real sister.. XD wow how sick they are ...

CAREFUL PEOPLE !!!

Sheep acting its my real sis name .'''Saniri''' and saying to my friend .. why People trust only noosy noosy noosy...

poor sheep XD need some stuff!

if u want Sell or buy pts or lend stuff if someone acting to you is me or my best friend or one of my sisters...

Whisper me in my kitty noosy if im afk i cant reply then ignore the sick Scammer....

scammers not leave me alone lol even im not on 3weeks off i was busy with work @.@ .

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

03-13-2012   #2129 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsLeague of LegendsGrand Chase

xPhantom is on a distinguished road
IGN: xPhantom | Distiny | Juce
Class: Racoon | Bunny | Fox to_cardmaster
Level: 216 | 192 | 149

Sadly got scammed by an bad Scammer
His name is DraconicX
I just realised later that he's a bad one because he don't even wantd to know what I want, so I'm the one who is not clever :<
I needed to do fast thats why I just tried my chance, luckily
it were just 50m
P.S: He told me later that he is going to go unactive with this account and wants to come later back when this post gets old, so always be careful!

Here are the Screenshots
Spoiler!

03-20-2012   #2130 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

Spoiler!
Any idea if she can change her password? Or does she have any idea who's using it..? It's been running amok in PvP the last week

03-21-2012   #2131 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

akiyoshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to akiyoshi
IGN: Joedre/King
Class: Wizard/Witch to_buffalo
Level: 161/149/102
Guild: Instinct

how to upload image here? i wanna post my SS of the one who SCAM me. BEWARE of SerafinBR

03-21-2012   #2132 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiyoshi
how to upload image here? i wanna post my SS of the one who SCAM me. BEWARE of SerafinBR
/forum/trickster-onl...ss-images.html

03-21-2012   #2133 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Any idea if she can change her password? Or does she have any idea who's using it..? It's been running amok in PvP the last week
She doesn't know. The person might've changed her password. She says to just report that account if you see it being played, so go ahead if you see her. :x

03-21-2012   #2134 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn

Got scammed by them too.
I have screen shots that I'll put up later.
:c Was scammed out of 400mil.

03-22-2012   #2135 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Does anyone know this guy xLelouchBRx or Arashi9? and why he thinks I hacked him? Is he xWildPunch or KeenzinhO? I really don't feel like being banned again. And he stopped talking. ]:

03-22-2012   #2136 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

By "brinks" he means he's joking so you shouldn't worry?

03-22-2012   #2137 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

such a random conversation...

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

03-22-2012   #2138 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
By "brinks" he means he's joking so you shouldn't worry?
Oh, I've never heard it used like that before lol. ._. Well thanks!!! <3 <3

03-22-2012   #2139 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Oh, I've never heard it used like that before lol. ._. Well thanks!!! <3 <3
It's a very poor and noob Portuguese internet slang lol :P

<3

03-26-2012   #2140 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budoy08

i was selling 6k myshop points (gift first) and IROSAI message me
that she wants 2 recharge coupons so i did.. but her other character add me 00AzUmI00 after i gift her she delete me as a friend
IRosaI was claimed to be a scammer.. You should read posts more often.