ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-06-2012   #2101 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
I would not if the last SS was not shown, as I do not play in Jewelia.

There was a reason why the other scammer thread required people to post actual SSs whenever pointing fingers at anyone.
Yeah i understand that, you don't play at Jewelia so its hard to you to protect one ''friend'' from there without a possitive proof, but believe us, some of us old players, that we want trickster being a good game with good peopple.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-06-2012   #2102 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
There was a reason why the other scammer thread required people to post actual SSs whenever pointing fingers at anyone.
There's also a reason why this discussion thread exists: to "discuss" and warn people here about players that we might know to be scammers but we don't otherwise have conclusive proof against.

It's a place for us to toss out our theories, speculations and WARNINGS because, sometimes, that's all we have. And I'm sure these have saved a lot of people from dealing with actual scammers. What would you rather have, seeing somebody get scammed because they weren't warned against a potential scammer due to lack of proof? Or accept that mere theories and speculations should continue to be posted for the greater good? It's not like you have to believe anything.

I can see you're trying to take a fair approach with regards to supplying proof of scammers, but applied to situations like these, you're just making yourself look inflexible.

03-06-2012   #2103 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
Yeah i understand that, you don't play at Jewelia so its hard to you to protect one ''friend'' from there without a possitive proof, but believe us, some of us old players, that we want trickster being a good game with good peopple.
I just hate people throwing accusations without giving any proof, they are as annoying as those bulletins ingame.

I do not know that guy, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
There's also a reason why this discussion thread exists: to "discuss" and warn people here about players that we might know to be scammers but we don't otherwise have conclusive proof against.

It's a place for us to toss out our theories, speculations and WARNINGS because, sometimes, that's all we have. And I'm sure these have saved a lot of people from dealing with actual scammers. What would you rather have, seeing somebody get scammed because they weren't warned against a potential scammer due to lack of proof? Or accept that mere theories and speculations should continue to be posted for the greater good? It's not like you have to believe anything.

I can see you're trying to take a fair approach with regards to supplying proof of scammers, but applied to situations like these, you're just making yourself look inflexible.
He or she stated to have proof, why not simply show it here then to everyone to see?

I probably would not have said anything had not the axe been recovered the way it was, without any proof that a scam had happened in the first place.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 03-06-2012 at 10:39 AM.

03-06-2012   #2104 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Oh boy. Here comes all the quoting and rebutting again.

03-06-2012   #2105 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Budoy08 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Bud0y
Class: Cyber Hunter to_engineer
Level: 272
Guild: Wider Devils
Default FerchoDx scam me again

a bunny name ForeverB13 whisper me and want to buy sleeping devil mask for 8k myshop points so i gift her then she wanted the siren too and again she delete me as a friend after i gift her then like yesterday ferchodx was beside me keep asking if i want to sell him myshop it happen twice

03-06-2012   #2106 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sanemut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sanemut
IGN: xShades / Oosi /
Class: Scientist / Gladiator
Level: 289 / 240

ForeverB13 is the bunny of xXKarmenKillXx (something like that) as 13oxerz is his dragon... he is a known scammer... but idk if he is related with Fercho (who is scammer too >.o)

03-06-2012   #2107 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

Quote:
He or she stated to have proof, why not simply show it here then to everyone to see?

I probably would not have said anything had not the axe been recovered the way it was, without any proof that a scam had happened in the first place.
Like I said in my previous posts, I do not document my everyday life, and Jewelia is just that. I also didn't get any demands or screenshot requests. (Stated in a previous one of my posts, if you read it.)
I'm quite sure someone of my intellect would not waste this much time, and go to this much effort, just to frame a level 1 buffalo with nothing but numbers in his/her name, and then give away the "winnings". Would you?

Again, like I mentioned earlier -- Your views are correct, but not in this context. If you keep pushing your points, you're going to look more and more stubborn and childish. They are not valid here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budoy08

a bunny name ForeverB13 whisper me and want to buy sleeping devil mask for 8k myshop points so i gift her then she wanted the siren too and again she delete me as a friend after i gift her then like yesterday ferchodx was beside me keep asking if i want to sell him myshop it happen twice
Stop doing "Gift First" -- If people want YOUR points, they play by YOUR rules. That way, if you don't sell, you don't lose. If they don't buy, they miss out.
You're providing a service to them, and those bastards in Jewelia don't take any notice of it.

This will keep happening until you take a stand. Pay first or no deal.

Last edited by MedicationGeneration; 03-06-2012 at 11:51 PM.

03-07-2012   #2108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicationGeneration
Like I said in my previous posts, I do not document my everyday life, and Jewelia is just that. I also didn't get any demands or screenshot requests. (Stated in a previous one of my posts, if you read it.)
I'm quite sure someone of my intellect would not waste this much time, and go to this much effort, just to frame a level 1 buffalo with nothing but numbers in his/her name, and then give away the "winnings". Would you?

Again, like I mentioned earlier -- Your views are correct, but not in this context. If you keep pushing your points, you're going to look more and more stubborn and childish. They are not valid here.
Well said, Robin Hood! ;]
Looking forward to what the rebuttal will be!

03-07-2012   #2109 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Scixor has a spectacular aura aboutScixor has a spectacular aura about
IGN: SwiFtREactionz
Class: Gambler/Scientist/Buffalo to_raccoon
Level: 25x / 15x / 15x
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Just to contribute a little, there's a reason why players don't put up B> / S> MyShop points at whatever rate when the GMs are around.
GMs give warnings to players who do that, if consecutively, account ban.
The reason is simple: to avoid unneccesary scamming situations and finger-pointing incidents.

This is just an observation I've seen over the years I've played. Best is to keep MyShop points to yourselves. I got scammed once when I was still 'noob-ish'.

03-07-2012   #2110 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

LinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant futureLinGuRl has a brilliant future
IGN: Kelly08/Hannah08/LinGuRl
Class: Thiefmaster/Witch/Champion
Level: 400/332/282
Guild: !SPARTANS!

WARNING!!!
"ForeverCuTe" her msn and trickster online accounts got hacked.

I lose my soki set >.<

Last edited by LinGuRl; 03-07-2012 at 09:13 AM.

03-07-2012   #2111 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budoy08

Please start looking over the scammer list. It's old, but it's helpful. ForeverB13 is known as a scammer, along with their other character xkarmenkillx. /forum/trickster-onl...reenshots.html

And if you should pay attention to this thread too, you would know that IRosaI and all their names are scammers. Sorry you got scammed, I wish people would have been better about the list thread, and it was still open. It would be very helpful >:

Another thing you should do is NEVER GF to people you don't know/who aren't known on gg, or ask some people for confirmation before doing any trades with them.

And as for kate/forevercutes account, I have no idea why anyone hasn't tried to spread it around, or reported it, to prevent from them messing with the account more.. Sorry that you got scammed the set >:

03-07-2012   #2112 (permalink)
Games

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold

The only way i sell MS is to FRIENDS or ppl wicha have account at ggftw more than 100 posts and good itrader. Never fail

03-07-2012   #2113 (permalink)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingurl
warning!!!
"forevercute" her msn and trickster online accounts got hacked.

i lose my soki set >.<

amgggggggg >_<

03-07-2012   #2114 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicationGeneration

Stop doing "Gift First" -- If people want YOUR points, they play by YOUR rules. That way, if you don't sell, you don't lose. If they don't buy, they miss out.
You're providing a service to them, and those bastards in Jewelia don't take any notice of it.

This will keep happening until you take a stand. Pay first or no deal.
I did read your entire post, and as I said in a post after, I would have not said anything if you had put proof in the first place, especially when stating that you have it but do not want to show for one reason or another.

The arguments posted are valid based on the older list of scammer threads.

The level of the Buffalo was irrelevant in my post as there was no SS showing his level in the first place.

It is not a matter of pushing anything, they are just replies in response to any given post beforehand.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 03-07-2012 at 12:24 PM.

03-07-2012   #2115 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:

I would have to agree that context is key here. Your argument is like saying a court case argued solely on the basis of circumstantial evidence would not win a guilty verdict from the jury, just because it's not solid proof. What are the chances that that Buffalo didn't scam the Axe, given his suspicious behavior? There's no smoke without fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinGuRl
WARNING!!!
"ForeverCuTe" her msn and trickster online accounts got hacked.
I'm sad for you, Kelly. >: I heard about this sometime ago, long before you traded away your set. Had I known, I would've warned you guys.

Kate has indeed lost her account (or accounts?) so everyone, beware when you trade with any of her characters. It most probably isn't her.

Her characters were: ForeverCuTe | p0knat | pusaKATE ..she has a raccoon and bunny as well, but I forgot the names exactly. The raccoon's name is something like UrPoOP.

Last edited by Aria; 03-07-2012 at 01:17 PM.

03-07-2012   #2116 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
I would have to agree that context is key here. Your argument is like saying a court case argued solely on the basis of circumstantial evidence would not win a guilty verdict from the jury, just because it's not solid proof. What are the chances that that Buffalo didn't scam the Axe, given his suspicious behavior? There's no smoke without fire.
I agree with you regarding circumstantial evidence, but until Axe shot himself in the foot by saying one thing ingame, and saying something else in this thread, the original post about this topic was hearsay to me or anyone who does not know either party involved well, and all my comments are related to this original post and replies to my original post in question.

An analogy to my arguments above would be you trying to get into your condo complex without the complex key and with a new security guard who does not know you in the main entrance. He asks you for ID or to speak with someone who lives with you first. That would be reasonable, even though you know (but the new guard does not) you really live there.

I may have exaggerated, yes. But I would hate to either be called a scammer or be scammed myself because I happen to have a piece of equipment that happened to have similar stats to another that was scammed in the first place, and same thing to other people, and proof always prevent these kinds of misunderstandings.

This will be last comment on this topic as I think everything I posted beforehand cover my viewpoints on this topic. Assuming the scam happened in the first place, I am happy that the Axe was recovered. Regarding stubbornness, I would call it more defending my point of view in this discussion, as anyone would do in a decent discussion. You know, Wikipedia discussion articles, especially in specific topics that no one can agree on one thing, such as sociology and politics, can be quite entertaining.

03-08-2012   #2117 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I must say good reading during office hours for me ;]

03-08-2012   #2118 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

VitalisChryses here..

So~ I decided to sell some MS today to someone with the name of Pegazuss.
His offer was 60mil/k for GF, which seemed reasonable to me considering most people tend to pay higher when wanting GF. So, I did and got scammed. ;c
I have the screens of him telling me to wait at mega shop while he went to check for the gift, the screen of him logging and the screen of the gift being sent.

What I lost was 2.9k MS. It was for a driller girl pet.

UNFORTUNATELY, I have no screen of him trading me money because he never logged back on after I gifted him, so yeah.

(Left: Whispers of him telling me to wait in mega shop while he checks for the pet. Right: Image of him logging a moment after.)
(Screen showing that I did, indeed, send the pet.)

NOTE: I also had a friend from my guild come with me to survey in-case something like this were to happen. I know it'll come down to it being my fault for doing GF, but I just wanted people to be aware. :I

He said he had iTrader, probably doesn't. I just gave him the benefit of the doubt.
So, meh.

NOTE 2: He did not delete me from his friends list, so his internet could've potentially died, but I highly doubt that under the circumstances that he's been gone for over 30 minutes. ;I And he logged after going into MS, he -NEVER- came out of MS to even tell me that he got the pet. I also know that he has another IGN, but I'm not sure what the name is.

If anyone has any information or a way to prove he's not a scammer, please let me know. ;I Thanks in advance.

EDIT: His other IGN is Lokinho0

03-08-2012   #2119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
EDIT: His other IGN is Lokinho0
Yeah, Pegazuss and Lokinho0 are the same person, if he has indeed scammed. ):

First of all, this person is Brazilian and told me he doesn't speak much English. Lokinho0 was the first character he used to get in touch with me about buying a 4G Card 1. After I refused his offer, he came back the next day on Pegazuss to ask if I would reconsider. Pegazuss identified me by name, spoke to me in Portuguese and had the same style of talking as Lokinho0. That's how I figured it was the same person, besides the fact that he was asking about the same 4G1 Lokinho0 did the day before.

I didn't want to negotiate further, so I whisper blocked both characters.

03-08-2012   #2120 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
He said he had iTrader, probably doesn't. I just gave him the benefit of the doubt.
I know this is late, and I feel sorry for you, but just as advice for other people who might be reading, to ask for PF/GF unless you can make sure that the other party is trustable, either by a reply in a PM or a buying/selling thread here. Also, people who say they are trustable in these forums (or are an alternate from this or that well known character) are always fishy.