ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-01-2012   #2081 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

You should supply those screenshots in advance rather that in demand, as there was no evidence proving that the other guy was a scammer, in your original post.

I do not know what happened before with that Axe, but you know, scamming to get back at a scammer is still scamming. While I partially agree that if you or a friend were scammed and have the means to recover the stuff back by all means do so, I see no evidence (as in screenshots) that a scam occurred in the first place.

Though I laughed at the story Axe dropped in the floor. Suspicious indeed.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-01-2012   #2082 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceaxe
Why not? i recompand it... much better naw
send me the money
How did you recomp the axe and having it end up with the same slots same stones and same level? How is it much better if nothing was changed?

03-01-2012   #2083 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

/takes out popcorn

Wew, more readings for me during work time~~~~

Go Charizard! I support chu!

03-01-2012   #2084 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

fun to see a ''scammer" who want his money back in scammer thread.
I'll do like Thorosern and takes out popcorn too :3

03-01-2012   #2085 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold

Okay so I'm at work now...
Where's iceaxe?

I need moar funny dramas pl0x.

/troll face at scammericeax

/munch popcorns

03-02-2012   #2086 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Okay just so everyone will know..
I bumped into XxKarmenKiLLxX or something like that in-game just minutes back.
The scammer is back, so everyone be alert!

03-02-2012   #2087 (permalink)
What a NUB :3
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGunboundLineage

iMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to beholdiMerlyn is a splendid one to behold
IGN: LoveYoux3
Class: Champion to_schoolgirl
Level: 320
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
You should supply those screenshots in advance rather that in demand, as there was no evidence proving that the other guy was a scammer, in your original post.

I do not know what happened before with that Axe, but you know, scamming to get back at a scammer is still scamming. While I partially agree that if you or a friend were scammed and have the means to recover the stuff back by all means do so, I see no evidence (as in screenshots) that a scam occurred in the first place.

LOL Recette you really think that ''iceace'' user isnt a scammer?

03-02-2012   #2088 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicationGeneration
Thank you for the support. Much appreciated.
Spoiler!

EDIT;
Spoiler!
Bro, from now on you're TO's Robin Hood. You scam the scammers to help the scammed. Good job by the way

03-02-2012   #2089 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass
Bro, from now on you're TO's Robin Hood. You scam the scammers to help the scammed. Good job by the way
I lol'd.
Both at this and at that story a bit.

There may not be many screenshots, but I definitely wouldn't class you as a scammer.
:C

03-02-2012   #2090 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate
Here are a couple of nams who are 100% proven scamming:

AznBoiVII
martinussen
IBrendaI
IRosaI
INyxLightI
terminator?(probably doesn't play anymore)
CoonSh(Same, I think he left)
FerchoDx(obviously :P)
I'm not sure, but sdm123(something like that) asked to try my pharaoh set, and deleted me then never reurned it. This was long ago. Possibly, as xXSuper2013Xx said he would switch to his fox (sdm123), he took my equips and sold them, now owning a tomb staff/set.

Do not pay galders first when buying Myshop points! People will most likely ask for half the payment first then log of when the trade is complete. Unless they will gift you first, do not pay, at any cost. Pay first at your own risk. I tusted many people before and my feelings failed me, and they turned out to be scammers.
Two other names to add to this list.

ISharon2I
drako15

03-02-2012   #2091 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire | Noein
Class: Trickster | Knight
Level: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
There may not be many screenshots, but I definitely wouldn't class you as a scammer.
Nor would I. As I was saying to him last night in guild chat, it's better to do what is right than what is popular. Staking your own reputation to help a scam victim retrieve their items is nothing less than commendable. Even though he doesn't have the screenshots to post here.. really? Does anyone honestly thing iceaxe isn't a scammer?

Good on you, Casey. >:

03-02-2012   #2092 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Nor would I. As I was saying to him last night in guild chat, it's better to do what is right than what is popular. Staking your own reputation to help a scam victim retrieve their items is nothing less than commendable. Even though he doesn't have the screenshots to post here.. really? Does anyone honestly thing iceaxe isn't a scammer?

Good on you, Casey. >:

I just don't think he'd make up such an elaborate story just to try and frame someone else as a scammer.

It's obvious without screenshots that the iceaxe person is a scammer.
:C Good on you for risking it like that to try and help someone.
We need more people like that in TO.

03-02-2012   #2093 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Some people are just inflexible.

All hail our server's Robin Hood!

03-02-2012   #2094 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

A toast to Robin Hood! ;D

03-02-2012   #2095 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Two other names to add to this list.

ISharon2I
drako15

this are many characters or other of the multiscamer FerchoXD ... drako15 now carries the equipment ferchoXD theft (soki set) do not trust the good .... but this is mega funny I had tried to steal so noob years gave me so much laughter that I almost wet myself .... see and my brothers laugh

03-04-2012   #2096 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn

agreed with Merlyn strongly here.
Even though, the isnt any screenshot-proof, it's kind of obvious this person is a scammer. :x

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D

03-04-2012   #2097 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Hello.
I um, read the recent posts too. And I think, IF what MedicationGeneration said are true. Then I will totally support him.

I mean, we aren't stupid people... the clues are obvious...
Scammers are stupid and it is good that they get a taste of their own medicine. c.c
(Kind of...)

03-05-2012   #2098 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Budoy08 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Bud0y
Class: Cyber Hunter to_engineer
Level: 272
Guild: Wider Devils
Default IROSAI is a scammer

i was selling 6k myshop points (gift first) and IROSAI message me
that she wants 2 recharge coupons so i did.. but her other character add me 00AzUmI00 after i gift her she delete me as a friend

Last edited by Budoy08; 03-05-2012 at 09:20 PM.

03-05-2012   #2099 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMerlyn
I would not if the last SS was not shown, as I do not play in Jewelia.

There was a reason why the other scammer thread required people to post actual SSs whenever pointing fingers at anyone.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

03-06-2012   #2100 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

Quote:

I didn't get any demands. I posted that last screenshot on my own account. And I don't particularly screenshot my everyday life, since I'm not that interested in keeping all the warm fuzzy memories documented.

Quote:
I would not if the last SS was not shown, as I do not play in Jewelia.

There was a reason why the other scammer thread required people to post actual SSs whenever pointing fingers at anyone.
Forgive me for my rudeness, but I don't believe it is your place to lay down a generalised opinion, based on the fact that you "do not play in Jewelia."
I would not post my opinion based on the way players behave in Jewelia, as to whether someone is guilty or not, in Fantasia. If you had perhaps played in both servers, you would realise that Jewelia has more crooks than players, and this particular circumstance is a common occurrence there. The only difference between my "saga" and any other situation is the importance of the fact that I have not gained any form of physical rewarding, nor did I expect to. All this has done is earned respect at the cost of being labelled a scammer, even though I constantly sell myshop to many many players throughout Jewelia. (Again, you'd know from my microphone announcements, if you had played in Jewelia.)
So; I'm labelled a scammer, my business is now very difficult, I have not gained anything materialistically, and I'm still untrustworthy?

Don't get me wrong, your opinions are correct -- but only from what you know, not what is actually happening.