ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2012   #2041 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate
Well.. ,I'm back and happy to say, I got my set back. IzayaOrihara is not the scammer. His brother knows how to hack him, and just somehiw tricked me into lending the real trusted guy I know (DirtyBoySwag) my blood set. Now I just log on and find him doing the best he can to get the set back, and I don't wanna spread word that he's a scammer. Because that's not his true self. Just posting this to state IzayaOrihara is not a scammer, he never was. He was just used by a scammer to scam me, knowing that i trust him. The real scammer, the one who hacked his account to scam me, is AznBoiVII. That's his bro, and what happened is he used Myshop to change his name. All he did is earn the real user's acount a bad reputation. Although hhe (the scammer) used the same trick to get my Tombeth set, which is still with him and me and Izaya are still trying to get it back, but it seems that they have to meet in real life for that to happen. Anyhow, the overall point here is that IzayaOrihara is not a scammer.
Pretty ridiculous and messed up that family is actually doing this.
Well, good luck!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2012   #2042 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

swag did this? did he give out his account before quitting or something LOL

02-12-2012   #2043 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

I'm glad to hear that "IzayaOrihara" tried to explain the situation even if it doesn't really sound legit to me. It's simple to claim that some (maybe fictional) brother "hacked" the account to abuse it for a bad purpose. And even if it was like that, why didn't he try to clear it up when he firstly got confronted with these accusations? He also tried to deny the fact that he was DirtyBoySwag, as I heard. And you still haven't gotten your Tombeth set back. How long has it been that DirtyBoySwag aka IzayaOrihara is trying to get the set back? I personally have doubts in the whole story, but if you believe him, then I have no other choice than 'acknowledging' it. But as for the belief part, I'll believe him if you get your stuff back.

Last edited by Degoutant; 02-12-2012 at 03:40 AM.

02-12-2012   #2044 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I don't believe this 'my brother my brother' BS, Swag gave out his account to 'his brother' before he quit (he was nice and types nothing like the current owner), so unless there's 3 brothers... and I don't also believe it because of this ~>

If that was his brother, why would he refer to him like that?

02-12-2012   #2045 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

Just a reminder everyone. FerchoDx is a scammer.

Spoiler!

That is one of FerchoDx' many alt accounts (ADOLF159).

And remember to never lend your valuables without equal collateral.

Playing Aion

Last edited by Sakurawrz; 02-13-2012 at 04:50 AM. Reason: I'm forgetful

02-14-2012   #2046 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy
Default Dear Poor TBN!! scammers love you for now!

the last event give us free TBN its Great but!!... that's good for the Scammer help them alot for scamms .. acting they are Riche and make new chars use other names+using TBN..for now tons of people this month got scammed cause the TBN making Drama .

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

02-15-2012   #2047 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Here are a couple of nams who are 100% proven scamming:

AznBoiVII
martinussen
IBrendaI
IRosaI
INyxLightI
terminator?(probably doesn't play anymore)
CoonSh(Same, I think he left)
FerchoDx(obviously :P)
I'm not sure, but sdm123(something like that) asked to try my pharaoh set, and deleted me then never reurned it. This was long ago. Possibly, as xXSuper2013Xx said he would switch to his fox (sdm123), he took my equips and sold them, now owning a tomb staff/set.

Do not pay galders first when buying Myshop points! People will most likely ask for half the payment first then log of when the trade is complete. Unless they will gift you first, do not pay, at any cost. Pay first at your own risk. I tusted many people before and my feelings failed me, and they turned out to be scammers.

02-15-2012   #2048 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy
the last event give us free TBN its Great but!!... that's good for the Scammer help them alot for scamms .. acting they are Riche and make new chars use other names+using TBN..for now tons of people this month got scammed cause the TBN making Drama .

I have no reply to that, but.. I love Phantom Brave.
Just wanted to say that. ;>>

02-15-2012   #2049 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I think it's unfair to claim anyone asking for PF is a scammer, as that was the only way I'd do business with a buyer 99% of the time. If you have a feeling that someone is going to scam you then simply stop the transaction before money changes hands and tell them you're sorry, but you've changed your mind. If they push the issue, then there's a chance that maybe you were right. True sellers will know that there are always buyers to be had, and know they don't need to depend testing new buyers, which can be just as untrustworthy.

In short, a loss of galders is not nearly as bad as a loss of real money with nothing to show for it but negative feelings.

02-17-2012   #2050 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Incase no one knows, MageShot is back..
They claim that their "friend" used their account to scam. lol

Be careful guys. :3

02-17-2012   #2051 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

NoizyBoy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Koiti/ lkoiti/ Ziffer /O3
Level: 296\290\225\240

T_T A person used a false char and stole my Powerful Arc Stick 115 base MA lv13 483 total MA 2s. I dun believe this happened Q_Q. His name is ImMemoryOfShaky (with "m" after "I"), he tricked me saying that was InMemoryOfShaky (with "n"),who's my friend, and at the time I didnt notice that his name was with "m" instead of "n", and then he asked me to lend my pw for him, and as I thought that was Shacky, I lended for him, and then he cheated on me and ran with my pw and deleted me from his friend list Q_Q. Please guys, help me, send a 1:1 for gm or anything else that can help me, I want my Pw agaaaain!!! TTT_TTT

Last edited by NoizyBoy; 02-17-2012 at 06:58 PM.

02-17-2012   #2052 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Sorry to say, but the GMs won't be able to help you. They'll just tell you to be careful next time and that they're not allowed to do anything about it. D:

02-17-2012   #2053 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

NoizyBoy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Koiti/ lkoiti/ Ziffer /O3
Level: 296\290\225\240

But I have SS proving that he stole me, even so the GMs can't help me? D: If not, what can I do? T_T

02-17-2012   #2054 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoizyBoy
But I have SS proving that he stole me, even so the GMs can't help me? D: If not, what can I do? T_T
Don't get your hopes up though, they never give back things like that.

Next time, put your view on off.
We have options like that to reduce the lurking eyes of scamming scum.

02-18-2012   #2055 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

I doubt that the GMs will do anything, but then again, doing nothing will lead to nothing as well, so I would send a report.

I feel sorry for you, but I am just wondering how come you did not recognize your friend, assuming you saw him or her in person. The way of chatting should have given a few pointers as well.

Friends rarely ask for rare equips, and when they do, almost never via whisper. My advice to everyone else is never to do this kind of talk via whisper, and to insist to do the conversation via Friends List. You can also use said list to check the name with the possible impostor.

If that happened via mail trade, then another piece of advice is to never mail trade something as rare or expensive like that, even to friends of whatever. Ask to meet up in person, there is almost no way you can confuse your friend with an impostor that way, you can even check the MyView to see if everything matches.

May be overkill, but that is better than losing an extremely hard to get piece of equipment.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

02-18-2012   #2056 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Usually best thing to prevent lending scams is:
Not to borrow
If you feel safe about borrowing take collateral of equal or grater value (especially grater value motivates people to give back your borrowed equipment).

02-22-2012   #2057 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sanemut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sanemut
IGN: xShades / Oosi /
Class: Scientist / Gladiator
Level: 289 / 240

Becareful with people of this guild ( <PANDORA> )
This is the new guild of FerchoDX (guildmaster is Kimberling), and you can see the sheep ISoulMasterI as member of this guild.

02-23-2012   #2058 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Are Kimberling and lSoulMasterl associated with Fercho or not? The mere presence of a scammer in a guild does not mean that everyone supports or even know about the scammer's activities.

For a moment I thought this was in Fantasia, we had a top 10 very trusted guild with that name that got recently disbanded.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

02-23-2012   #2059 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
Are Kimberling and lSoulMasterl associated with Fercho or not? The mere presence of a scammer in a guild does not mean that everyone supports or even know about the scammer's activities.

For a moment I thought this was in Fantasia, we had a top 10 very trusted guild with that name that got recently disbanded.
I will tell you the story really were 6 friends fercho, drako15, kimberlig, IRosaI, Nyxlightx NyxZerox all played together ..... all played trickster worse little by little it were removed from the game except both fercho .. who was playing in a public cyber daily .. to play in it, became the business manager ... at first but after fercho not steal scamear and began to use illegal software, which is why many accounts tend ... that's the real story

I counted this as a person of extreme confidence for security reasons omit his name

02-26-2012   #2060 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

echydude will become famous soon enough
IGN: n0ypI/BangBunny
Class: KaitoTatsujin to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x / 3xx
Guild: MoonlightC

scammed in the name of koiti... i thought he was trusted because of his account here but i was mistaken haha... i got scammed worth 175.5M from buying a lion box 240

i failed to get screenshot of conversation though... just a reminder 4 u guys

IGN:n0ypI <----(PS.: the O in there is a zero)
Server:Jewelia