ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2012   #2021 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

IRosaI just put DeadlySpirit=IRosaI=Scammer. Then took it down almost instantly lolfail

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2012   #2022 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

I don't understand why anyone would lend there stuff to other Trickster especially when it Rare.

I don't anyone should lend anything to no one regardless of how long you know them. best friend online or know in real life. Hell even family members you should not do.

also..................................

I find this Scammer Tread incredibly pointless now. considering that there is no List of Scammers anymore....

and I'm not counting that outdated tread with list of scammers cuz well....it outdated =/......

01-09-2012   #2023 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
I don't understand why anyone would lend there stuff to other Trickster especially when it Rare.

I don't anyone should lend anything to no one regardless of how long you know them. best friend online or know in real life. Hell even family members you should not do.

I find this Scammer Tread incredibly pointless now. considering that there is no List of Scammers anymore....

and I'm not counting that outdated tread with list of scammers cuz well....it outdated =/......
Yes, the scammers delete and remake characters like breathing. But it's nice to know who they were before, if you're into tracking them down and making their life hell kinda thing. Anyways, if a person's family scammed you on a game, then they've got some real issues in real life, lol.

For me personally, I have certain protocols I must clear before I can lend my stuff to a person I know really well.

Last edited by Almora; 01-09-2012 at 11:38 PM.

01-09-2012   #2024 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about
IGN: xCupcakesx
Class: Soulmaster
Level: 290
Guild: Supreme

Settie.. Yes, I actually saw that too.. It all makes perfect sense now that I read the scammer discussion thread!

01-09-2012   #2025 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

savetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TheFlans (J)
Class: Gladiator, Champ to_buffalo
Level: 370, 250
Guild: Midnight Z

I didn't even see DeadlySpirit with a bb up at that point.

It's eerie that the bb's are identical. I really wonder if that's JUST one person... or two.
I bet it is. Dang, running 8 clients :-P
Stupid scammers, why can't they get bored of this game?
It's seriously only a few people.

01-09-2012   #2026 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Alphaandomega is a splendid one to beholdAlphaandomega is a splendid one to beholdAlphaandomega is a splendid one to beholdAlphaandomega is a splendid one to beholdAlphaandomega is a splendid one to beholdAlphaandomega is a splendid one to beholdAlphaandomega is a splendid one to beholdAlphaandomega is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Alphaandomega
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 320

More despicable players stealing items...

As a general rule, do NOT lend valuable items to guild members unless they provide the appropriate collateral. If being in the same guild means that the members share a mutual bond such that each member can be trusted, then the entire Trickster community may as well be considered trusted since we all play the same game.

01-10-2012   #2027 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:

It's called an act of kindness. Even when getting blindsided by scammers, it's still an act of kindness. If I know my sister was playing TO and wouldn't give me my Pharoah set back, I know how to get back at her, lol. Same for IRL friends if they do play TO. I am pushing for collateral when lending tho (unless I really know you and have lended before).

And this is a *discussion*, not a kept list. The reason why the list is outdated is 'cause it's no longer supported by ggFTW staff due to drama and what-not. At least in discussions there is more updated watchlist of who's scamming or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaandomega
More despicable players stealing items...

As a general rule, do NOT lend valuable items to guild members unless they provide the appropriate collateral. If being in the same guild means that the members share a mutual bond such that each member can be trusted, then the entire Trickster community may as well be considered trusted since we all play the same game.
The thing is that guy that scammed Vis' Dread set was in Astro for a long while and sometimes spoke to us. I guess it's our fault that we would just assume that 'oh he'll give it back lololol :|'. It happens. Unfortunate, yes, but it happens.

Vis isn't even fretting a lot over this, he's just planning on making a new char and work for it again.

Last edited by Sakurah; 01-10-2012 at 06:37 AM.

01-23-2012   #2028 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy
Default the big Scammer at Fantasia back!

took this pic now! long time he gone..maybe he scam people with other chara.. as he do always or *her*
Careful ... Super Scammer use many chara.. keep Let you Trust him.. tell u i wont steal you.. take pic and send to support if u want....take you any shop Town.. to scam you!!

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-23-2012   #2029 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy
took this pic now! long time he gone..maybe he scam people with other chara.. as he do always or *her*
Careful ... Super Scammer use many chara.. keep Let you Trust him.. tell u i wont steal you.. take pic and send to support if u want....take you any shop Town.. to scam you!!
Oh, it's this guy again. This guy uses players names that are of a higher level, saying they "bought points from him," including my name. Which isn't true, I've never bought points from him. As a general rule of thumb (as if everybody doesn't know this already), if someone goes "<level 400> bought points from me!!", it is probably a scammer. Always ask the person they are talking about if it is true or not.

01-23-2012   #2030 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
Oh, it's this guy again. This guy uses players names that are of a higher level, saying they "bought points from him," including my name. Which isn't true, I've never bought points from him. As a general rule of thumb (as if everybody doesn't know this already), if someone goes "<level 400> bought points from me!!", it is probably a scammer. Always ask the person they are talking about if it is true or not.
True he use people high lvl and the trustble.. :l

he scammed me one time he scammed my real sis to .. he try with me always with all my Kitties..he try scam me he spy in me... .. @.@... he try scammed from me money and pts.. i know his Stupid way.... he scammed anything!!! even the trash like him.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-31-2012   #2031 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

Good people yesterday, another attack occurred but rather that part of the scam Dual FerchoXD Multiscamer. as a step as a member of this forum which has not reported the attack (the name of his or buff leon think is Ouzou or something) in order to this friend of ours bought the sheep IRosaI (SCAM 100%) and at the time of paying disconnect .... almost simultaneously after a sheep IsoulmasterI name (same person) and sold plvl and guess, because it disconnected, then a fox Kimberling name (the same person) was threatening to ban whom should send hiba scammer charged him ... I want to know if there is any way to stop this thief that not only gives people a bad name America, if not already step out of line

02-08-2012   #2032 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Well, aren't you just lovely?

Quote:
This scammer thread, list or no list, is better than nothing. I'm sure it's saved a lot of people from trading with known scammers as well as helped the community stay on its guard.

Last edited by Aria; 02-08-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Ew, typo.

02-10-2012   #2033 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

hello people I'm afraid I have bad news as multiscamer. ferchoXD use one account whitwhere the character named INixligthI stole a queen axe lv 8 which was being sold by a memeber of this forum, not the owner memeber of the duel˝o ax is a good friend of mine who omit their name not for safety, in order is not that bad if not already a group of over 200 Latinos decided to report all the characters in this robber, and that tends shared accounts and also use illegal programs like ghost mouse, which makes skill set and move if need that move something, ask if anyone sees this defavor characters in game report them as shared account
The names are
IRosaI
INyxlightI
FerchoDX
IAteneaI
DiosDelOlimpo
Adelhos
NyxZerox
ISoulmasterI
Kymberlig
and this the real name for faccebok to this scamer if intent join in facebook donth repond
Alexander Ruelas
is all for now

02-11-2012   #2034 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

Hello, just announcing that DirtyBoySwag scammed my friend's refined and compounded Blood Set. He changed his ID to IzayaOrihara.
My friend's currently looking for some screenshots of the trade, but you can also check, the name "DirtyBoySwag". It's now available for everyone.

EDIT: No, I've just named a mule DirtyBoySwag, just in case.

and a screenshot of his re-named raccoon by selling his beloved BattyBats Pet

Last edited by Degoutant; 02-11-2012 at 03:09 AM.

02-11-2012   #2035 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Who's your friend that got scammed? D:

02-11-2012   #2036 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold

His IGN ingame is 0Xavier0. I don't want another friend quitting this game. :"(

02-11-2012   #2037 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Zzz another case of a really nice person quitting and having their account taken over by some idiot to ruin their reputation..

02-11-2012   #2038 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degoutant
Hello, just announcing that DirtyBoySwag scammed my friend's refined and compounded Blood Set.
Do you know the refine level and stats of the set? We can keep an eye out for it.

02-11-2012   #2039 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

I personally forgot the stats but I think the Blood Sword was level 9 and had 201% dark attributes. However, I'll ask Xavier, (if he ever gets online again).

Thanks for your sympathy. I .. no, we appreciate it. ><

Last edited by Degoutant; 02-11-2012 at 12:12 PM.

02-11-2012   #2040 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Well.. ,I'm back and happy to say, I got my set back. IzayaOrihara is not the scammer. His brother knows how to hack him, and just somehiw tricked me into lending the real trusted guy I know (DirtyBoySwag) my blood set. Now I just log on and find him doing the best he can to get the set back, and I don't wanna spread word that he's a scammer. Because that's not his true self. Just posting this to state IzayaOrihara is not a scammer, he never was. He was just used by a scammer to scam me, knowing that i trust him. The real scammer, the one who hacked his account to scam me, is AznBoiVII. That's his bro, and what happened is he used Myshop to change his name. All he did is earn the real user's acount a bad reputation. Although hhe (the scammer) used the same trick to get my Tombeth set, which is still with him and me and Izaya are still trying to get it back, but it seems that they have to meet in real life for that to happen. Anyhow, the overall point here is that IzayaOrihara is not a scammer.