ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-22-2012   #2001 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
By "brinks" he means he's joking so you shouldn't worry?
Oh, I've never heard it used like that before lol. ._. Well thanks!!! <3 <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-22-2012   #2002 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Oh, I've never heard it used like that before lol. ._. Well thanks!!! <3 <3
It's a very poor and noob Portuguese internet slang lol :P

<3

03-26-2012   #2003 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budoy08

i was selling 6k myshop points (gift first) and IROSAI message me
that she wants 2 recharge coupons so i did.. but her other character add me 00AzUmI00 after i gift her she delete me as a friend
IRosaI was claimed to be a scammer.. You should read posts more often.

03-26-2012   #2004 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Another way of scamming is if they refer to someone he/she sold before. Try pming bith at the same time. If both do not reply at the same time, he/she is a scammer, or at least makes you feel uncomfortable.

04-01-2012   #2005 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

GoldenBulff & ZeroGrau are scammers. Both names are from the same person and did not pay me when I offered plvl service. He just went offline as soon I finish plvling him

04-01-2012   #2006 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
It's a very poor and noob Portuguese internet slang lol :P

<3
haha thought the same, brinks = brincadeira that means joking/kidding.

by Rydia~

04-02-2012   #2007 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Isatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura aboutIsatis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Eisbar-Eyri-Irokwa
Level: 400/400/272
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Just to tell you to be aware if fasterhit ask you for a MS deal or something else, this person scam me like 4 years ago i think.
It was a friend of xdemonhunterx, i see fasterhit today in PvP.

04-07-2012   #2008 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld

Rughead is on a distinguished road
IGN: Rughead
Class: CardMaster
Level: 70
Guild: N/A

We all need to take down the infamous scammer HioWang

04-07-2012   #2009 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isatis
Just to tell you to be aware if fasterhit ask you for a MS deal or something else, this person scam me like 4 years ago i think.
It was a friend of xdemonhunterx, i see fasterhit today in PvP.
I kill fasterhit and soulxxxkepper(demonhunter) whenever I see them. They ask why, I say they're a scammer, and they just completely deny it. I told them theyre on ggftws scammer list and they leave. Theres usually a sheep or dragon following fasterhit around and healing... I dont remember the names but they never move at the same time, so possibly the same person, idk.

I believe faster and soul are the same person because they say the same thing when killed.

04-08-2012   #2010 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough

Watch out for these ppl
SupraBr
DragonofSoki
OneSoul
xXDriller99Xx
GoldenBulff

Never sell your plvl service to them cause all these names are the same person. I ask him to pay half the price and he won't cause he said he feared being scammed so he'd only paying 50mil first... so I accepted... After 3hours he logged off without paying the rest of the money. What's even stupid is he didn't use a REAL booster he used one of these 1hour boosters that he had lots of them in his myshop.

04-08-2012   #2011 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
Watch out for these ppl
SupraBr
DragonofSoki
OneSoul
xXDriller99Xx
GoldenBulff

Never sell your plvl service to them cause all these names are the same person. I ask him to pay half the price and he won't cause he said he feared being scammed so he'd only paying 50mil first... so I accepted... After 3hours he logged off without paying the rest of the money. What's even stupid is he didn't use a REAL booster he used one of these 1hour boosters that he had lots of them in his myshop.

*Dang*
Which characters ot those you listed scammed you?
are you definitely sure that OneSoul is also the other characters above?

In any case, i'm really sorry for what happened
i hope next time you'll watch out very carefully and make sure the customer pays first.

04-08-2012   #2012 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs

*Dang*
Which characters ot those you listed scammed you?
are you definitely sure that OneSoul is also the other characters above?

In any case, i'm really sorry for what happened
i hope next time you'll watch out very carefully and make sure the customer pays first.
Yes OneSoul is one of the scammers but I'm not 100% sure that all of them are his alts but all of those IGNs say similar things like they all pay only 50mil first. My plvling buddies even got ripped off from OneSoul

04-09-2012   #2013 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PapeRGunS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PapeRGunS Send a message via Skype™ to PapeRGunS
IGN: XSushlX
Class: Lion Rawrs to_scientist
Level: 306
Guild: [¥]¤~ ZODIACO ~¤[¥]

Hi Hi..

carefull with

Aragorn21 (Buffalo)
SerafinBR (Lion)

Dun trust him..i wanted to buy MS stones from him (2 MS stones)..i told him..send me one first..i paid for one 85m..(at least i didnt lose too much money) he told me he having lagg cant entre to MS again blabla..pay me the other 85m..nop..send me one 1st..or send me 2..ill pay u here..he said..ok..*time* Done! ok let me check..*no gift* he logged off in buff..deleted me in Lion..

SS:

srry too much images..x_x!

Last edited by PapeRGunS; 04-09-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: 1 more SS

04-09-2012   #2014 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

an't it better for them to just start paying for EVERY SINGLE LEVEL UP =/ ?
instead of just waiting till the player get more then 10 level or something :x ?

04-10-2012   #2015 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

raykid34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Watch out for these ppl
SupraBr
DragonofSoki
OneSoul
xXDriller99Xx
GoldenBulff

I AM NONE OF THESE PEOPLE. I am Driller99 and a have never scammed anyone ever

04-10-2012   #2016 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Frieya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Frieya
IGN: Frieya/AmericaKun
Class: all to_primadonna
Level: 2xx/1xx
Guild: The Macs/Templar Knights/MoonlightC
Xfire: azumisakura

Quote:
Watch out for these ppl
SupraBr
DragonofSoki
OneSoul
xXDriller99Xx
GoldenBulff

Quote:
Yes OneSoul is one of the scammers but I'm not 100% sure that all of them are his alts but all of those IGNs say similar things like they all pay only 50mil first. My plvling buddies even got ripped off from OneSoul
xXDriller99Xx is not one of OneSoul's alts or one of those ppl and he's not a scammer. hes a good and trustworthy person, i helped him a lot in the past.

LunarFayth, MoonlightAura, ItalyVeneziano, Hetalian, and the Countries (that ends with "Kun" or "Chan") are me. C:

04-11-2012   #2017 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

Quote:
i would have to back this claim on OneSoul being a scammer. Not sure about his alts but i had a friend who was involved with him before. When i was still in Dawn guild, he basically wooed her into liking him. he seemed like a completely nice person and they were about to get married in-game but he later stole ALL her tradable fuses including 4Gs and pets and then later pretended that he had not. he was at the same time, trying to sell off as many fuses as he could via a mule on bb and in megalopolis. my friend was very upset about her loss and i think because he cldnt sell off 2 of the pets, he "bought it from a shop he saw" for her because he wanted to "comfort her". Although we suspected him of stealing, we never mentioned it to him in guild chat. Funnily enough, when he decided to that it was time he left the guild with his loot, he randomly accused us of suspecting him while the guild was in the middle of a completely nice conversation and he demanded to quit the guild. I am no longer in Dawn but most people from there will be able to back me up on this. hiku, lara etc

later, when i joined bloodline on another character, i met an exguildmate who also got scammed by OneSoul. This sheep paid MS before he was supposed to plvl her and then lvled her once and disconnected for eternity.

While we are on this topic, the sheep that i mentioned is ALSO a scammer lol. how do i know this? because i trusted her/him cos he seemed nice in guild and he paid onesoul upfront before getting plvled. so, i dont know if this is a kid but he basically learnt this trick of scamming and wasted my time leveling him through quests and plvling for more than 50 levels. and well, you should know the story, he didn't pay up. he was all "I GOT SCAMMED BEFORE TOO SO ITS YOUR TURN TO BE SCAMMED. PLEASE DONT KICK ME FROM GUILD YOU ARE NICE PEOPLE. I ASKED SOPH TO HELP ME BECAUSE SHE IS NICE. BUT I STILL WONT PAY YOU. etc" <<<< this is rich. i cannot comprehend this sort of mentality.

if anyone is interested, his IGN is qQSheepyQq

this guy speaks ingame like a girl so watch out.
also, i still have him on my fox's friend's list. he was online today (lv 173?). idk why he never deleted me.

i was supposed to post about all this on forums like 3 months back but never got round to it lol.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

04-11-2012   #2018 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

@Sophonax is oQSheepqQo also one of her/his alts? although i was never scammed by this person but the IGN is so similar so just making sure

04-12-2012   #2019 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

OneSoul and qQSheepyQq are two different people. i am not sure if the IGN is oQ or qQ so just watch out for both lol. I think sheepy also created another character with the inverse ign- QoSheepyoQ or QqSheepyqQ.

basically, OneSoul scammed sheepy and later sheepy decided to use that same trick to scam me (and possibly other people as well) so keep an eye out for these two. *o*

Oh yes, i just remembered that when OneSoul was pretty new to Dawn, there was a particular day when i was idling in Mega and i overheard someone accusing him of scamming her. It was this cat that was arguing with him saying that he was supposed to plvl her but he never did and went off with her money. He kept saying that he had no idea what she was talking about and that he was hacked recently, that he has been hacked FOUR TIMES ALREADY. As i didn't suspect him that time, although found the whole situation quite odd, i told him that i would side him if people claimed that he scammed others. this was before he stole my friend's items and his evil deeds were brought to light. now that i think about it, why would anyone continue playing the same damn account if it has been hacked into 4 times already?? i think he still uses this excuse to get away with scamming so don't bother entertaining it. he has never been hacked. he tends to go on hiatus after every few scams to keep a low profile then start playing again and scam more people.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

04-13-2012   #2020 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FireMe is on a distinguished road
IGN: OneSoul
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 220
Guild: Never Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykid34
I AM NONE OF THESE PEOPLE. I am Driller99 and a have never scammed anyone ever
listen i'm onesoul and trust me i am not a scammer i really dont know why people think i am