ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-07-2011   #1981 (permalink)
Baby Xiongmao :3
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Mionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really nice
IGN: Mionette | Voltairre
Class: Witch to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie
Why would I even try to scam you while I pay you "half" of the money that I "owe" you?
Nice, you plvled me for 2 hours with a booster, Why in the world would u plvl me for another 2 hours when I don't have any booster on.. that doesn't make sense.
Just to mention, in those "4" hours she ended up getting me from 230-232, so.. nice.

It just doesn't make sense at all, plvling me for an "extra" 2 hours when I don't use a booster and I'M AWAY. so I couldn't even say anything !
yeah well.. fine, nice. /facepalm.

First line on my post: "Idk if its a scam or anything, but I would like to make my self clear on any "services" that I have rendered."

Its not as good as calling you a scammer, nor myself as a scammer. In my entire post, I never said FOXIEGODNESS SCAMMED ME.

Why would I plvl you with no boosters on? Didn't you remember before you went afk? You were 231 around 30%, 1 hr 20 mins left on the booster, and I said Ill try to gain you another level. I told you that I need to be away on the last hour of the booster to cook dinner. Oh shoot. Of course you don't.

Priorities girl, I need to cook for my family first instead of continuing to plv you. You agreed, you said its okay. When I returned around after 45 mins or so, you were still @ 231. When I came back, you even died on your spot because the buff plv alongside me dragged a golden beetle near you. I saw that. Obviously you didn't, coz you were afk. So I used a Resurrection scroll on you, then continue to plvl, even without the booster just to get you to 232 as what I have promised. I told you that when you came back, that you died but its cool because I get to continue still after reviving you.

When you asked me how many hours did I spent on plving it was 4pm on my time till around 9pm, minus the 1 hr that I cooked and had dinner with my family. Imagine having to rush preparing and eating with them just to get back to you.

And beforehand, my disclaimer for the nth time, I don't do power levels, till you asked me to try the last time with another sheep [Milya was it? idk, couldnt remember her name. You said you don't talk too much w/ her since she couldnt speak english that well]. You can ask anyone around here if I opened a plv business before. I usually BUY the services, not RENDERING them.

Meaning, IM NOT EXPERT IN THIS BUSINESS. I'M NOT SURE HOW FAST CAN I HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER GAINED A LEVEL. Definitely dual plvl will not be as fast at solo plvling, and at that time you were 210+ only. Of course it will be fast. Considering that I also share the place with a buff who's more haxx than me, I can barely compete with him. So I'm just staying in 1 spot, unless if I noticed him to be idle for a couple of minutes and Ice Bears were swarming at him.

That's the reason why :
"Just to mention, in those "4" hours she ended up getting me from 230-232, so.. nice."

Find a haxx solo plvler expert on that business if you want to gain 3-10 levels in 3 hours w/ your level.

Lengthy reply? Because I wanted to defend myself on what I know really happened.

Good Luck.

Btw, you told me you thought I was nice?
Yes, I am. Well to those people who are nice with me also.

Its just that I don't let anything like this passed, especially it was the FIRST.

PS: If I was that really desperate to cheat on you and would just want your money, I wouldn't have told you that I stopped to plv for an hour and ask you to pay 5 hours. Which, obviously, you still wouldn't.

Thanks for the 200m for the "official 2 hrs booster time". Never gonna happen again.

Cutie gifs by Rydia!

Game: Trickster Online | Game: Philippine Ragnarok Online
Server: Jewelia | Server: New Chaos
IGN: Mionette / Xandrine | IGN: Santierra Aeriseth

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-07-2011   #1982 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineMabinogiIris Online

xCherryBlossomZeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to xCherryBlossomZeo
IGN: AuRaEvangeline
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 210

This Blueberries took 48m from me also...I should have SCed the convo. >.>

12-07-2011   #1983 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

i hate to see so many people get tricked by Blueberrries >.>
and its a guy Blueberrries told me a while ago its a boy

12-07-2011   #1984 (permalink)
Baby Xiongmao :3
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Mionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really niceMionette is just really nice
IGN: Mionette | Voltairre
Class: Witch to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
i hate to see so many people get tricked by Blueberrries >.>
and its a guy Blueberrries told me a while ago its a boy
This guy tried to scammed me also and I asked if he has iTrader or ggftw account.

Blueberrries claimed that he was "Vith, the coon" so I said okay cool.
Then I just had to check. Messaged Vith in his profile asking if he was Blueberrries and this is what he said..

Quote:
1 Week Ago - Mionette
Uhm, hey. By any chance, do u have a character named Blueberrries?

1 Week Ago - Vith
No I am not, but thank you for asking. I only have 3 characters, Samael/Serushi/Vith.

1 Week Ago - Mionette
Oh thank goodness. I think you have a poser now, he/she was trying to sell me MS points on pf, but i asked him first if he's got ggftw acct. Then he told me "I'm Vith, the coon." So I double checked first. Sorry for the trouble c:

1 Week Ago - Vith
No problem, it is of no inconvenience at all. Even if it were, I wouldn't mind, as it would help prevent jerks from scamming.
Careful people. Better ask them 1st if they have ggftw accounts and confirm it by sending messages.

Cutie gifs by Rydia!

Game: Trickster Online | Game: Philippine Ragnarok Online
Server: Jewelia | Server: New Chaos
IGN: Mionette / Xandrine | IGN: Santierra Aeriseth

12-07-2011   #1985 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

lol i remember seeing this fella in the old scammer's list, he even scammed fl1p's mark of the vampire long ago lulz

12-07-2011   #1986 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Guys, always ask the person on ggFTW to confirm who they are as Mionette did - just saying a name in-game is never good enough D:

If they're online in TO, logging into/being on ggFTW should be a cinch.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

12-07-2011   #1987 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

If they claim to be someone from this forum, just ask them to leave you a message (on ggftw) before doing the trade. :3

12-07-2011   #1988 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionette

First line on my post: "Idk if its a scam or anything, but I would like to make my self clear on any "services" that I have rendered."

Its not as good as calling you a scammer, nor myself as a scammer. In my entire post, I never said FOXIEGODNESS SCAMMED ME.

Why would I plvl you with no boosters on? Didn't you remember before you went afk? You were 231 around 30%, 1 hr 20 mins left on the booster, and I said Ill try to gain you another level. I told you that I need to be away on the last hour of the booster to cook dinner. Oh shoot. Of course you don't.

Priorities girl, I need to cook for my family first instead of continuing to plv you. You agreed, you said its okay. When I returned around after 45 mins or so, you were still @ 231. When I came back, you even died on your spot because the buff plv alongside me dragged a golden beetle near you. I saw that. Obviously you didn't, coz you were afk. So I used a Resurrection scroll on you, then continue to plvl, even without the booster just to get you to 232 as what I have promised. I told you that when you came back, that you died but its cool because I get to continue still after reviving you.

When you asked me how many hours did I spent on plving it was 4pm on my time till around 9pm, minus the 1 hr that I cooked and had dinner with my family. Imagine having to rush preparing and eating with them just to get back to you.

And beforehand, my disclaimer for the nth time, I don't do power levels, till you asked me to try the last time with another sheep [Milya was it? idk, couldnt remember her name. You said you don't talk too much w/ her since she couldnt speak english that well]. You can ask anyone around here if I opened a plv business before. I usually BUY the services, not RENDERING them.

Meaning, IM NOT EXPERT IN THIS BUSINESS. I'M NOT SURE HOW FAST CAN I HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER GAINED A LEVEL. Definitely dual plvl will not be as fast at solo plvling, and at that time you were 210+ only. Of course it will be fast. Considering that I also share the place with a buff who's more haxx than me, I can barely compete with him. So I'm just staying in 1 spot, unless if I noticed him to be idle for a couple of minutes and Ice Bears were swarming at him.

That's the reason why :
"Just to mention, in those "4" hours she ended up getting me from 230-232, so.. nice."

Find a haxx solo plvler expert on that business if you want to gain 3-10 levels in 3 hours w/ your level.

Lengthy reply? Because I wanted to defend myself on what I know really happened.

Good Luck.

Btw, you told me you thought I was nice?
Yes, I am. Well to those people who are nice with me also.

Its just that I don't let anything like this passed, especially it was the FIRST.

PS: If I was that really desperate to cheat on you and would just want your money, I wouldn't have told you that I stopped to plv for an hour and ask you to pay 5 hours. Which, obviously, you still wouldn't.

Thanks for the 200m for the "official 2 hrs booster time". Never gonna happen again.
Okay, I understand what you are saying and willing to pay you for the other 2 hours, I didn't want it to be like that.
I just found it weird and rare that a person lvles me from 230-232, but I get it, it was my fault for being plvled by someone who didn't plvl before..
Sorry about everything and once I'll see you in-game I'll pay you the extra 200m.
It was just weird, that's all.

12-08-2011   #1989 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

zDerick is on a distinguished road
IGN: xGraveZ,Bandii
Class: Lion,Sheep to_scientist
Level: 14x&19x
Guild: ~Imperio Latino~

Hey people IRosaI aka NyxZero are back again in the scamming gaming.
They have being reported already.
She's trying to sell plvl at 50m an hour PF so watch out.

Trickster<3

12-10-2011   #1990 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

RealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to beholdRealMadrid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zDerick
Hey people IRosaI aka NyxZero are back again in the scamming gaming.
They have being reported already.
She's trying to sell plvl at 50m an hour PF so watch out.
Gosh, I can't believe I haven't read that before.
She scammed my 200m of galders for 3 hours of plvl.

12-10-2011   #1991 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

For your own good, guys.
Please, please, stop doing PF/GF to people that you don't know or can't trust, no matter how "pro" they say they are. This guy can't even spell "sorry" and "professional" right.

/facepalm

12-12-2011   #1992 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad

hi people recently a friend of a forum trickster Latino players had an altercation with this person,
This person scammed a cat, she sold me myshop on saturday is GF, the scam is known as FerchoDX but here I leave the names in question scam, the name of the person to whom this incriminating, your Character is NyxLigth plz donth confuse Nyxligth not is Nyxzerox is a diferent person

Spoiler!

This is proof that the cat is not scam could not save the screen where you will appreciate a call persoanje ISoulMasterI that ironically has the same I at the beginning and end of their name as IRosaI this scam are the names and proven.

Spoiler!

this person is multiaccounts so please carefully

Last edited by Madness; 12-12-2011 at 10:06 PM.

12-26-2011   #1993 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Uploading for a friend

the story is:
SaiTanzanaki lended AznCoon120 his BloodShield and AznCoon120 never gave it back and here his confession

12-27-2011   #1994 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
Uploading for a friend

the story is:
SaiTanzanaki lended AznCoon120 his BloodShield and AznCoon120 never gave it back and here his confession
Spoiler!
Unfortunately, I buy this shield to a coon, but as I explain this buff, I do not know what I can come back and pay my galders Quey and by, in a matter I'm just a guy who bought a shield in other types any day, this buff, my name scam .... something that bothers me because during all my years of playing I have never stolen or scam anyone, I'm a big buyer of ms and fuse items. in order to buff already told that if I get another shield the better we can sell you (know it's cruel to say but I pay for the shield )

But my post or was this just wanted to go see this person sent me to lend him whisper my spear to do PQ on tap ......... what kind of fool thinks I'm nothing more I know if ahy scam report any of these people

Spoiler!

12-30-2011   #1995 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Harmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud of

Attachment 2839

That was the day I gifted him the MS items he wanted,but then he logged off.
He did relog,never deleted me,but also NEVER replies.

Here's a screenshot of my other account gifting him the items he needed.

Attachment 2840

I didn't really wanted to post this annoying things like those until today,it's not like I would die without 20$ but Here it goes an accusation.

Attachment 2841
Attachment 2842

And here it goes the last screenshot which I just received now. Lol~
Attachment 2843

I'm not complaining or anything,just that those pathetic kids needs to seriously grow up.

0bey AKA abbbby or whatever her name is,posted me as scammer,RIGHT AFTER I tried to defend someone who sold 40-50k Myshop items which {Rykuza} Which posted on my thread and GF'ed to me nicely awhile ago.

0bey ALSO tried to defend YingWen which is a scammer who everyone posts everyday.

Believe me or not,I'm just giving a warning here.

There was also a few users that posted this BB which I forgot to take a screenshot.

"YingWen = Hickey = Ylky" Just be attention.

However,I didn't have contacts with them,but they both whispered me same time a few days ago,trying to defend "Themselves"

Attachment 2844
Attachment 2845

Last edited by Harmonie; 03-01-2012 at 01:39 PM.

12-31-2011   #1996 (permalink)
Kyo
ggFTW Regular

Kyo is on a distinguished road
IGN: KyoNox
Class: Glamber. to_cardmaster
Level: 22x

Ok, a month ago, some problems are happening in Trickster Online, Some players scammer accusing me of "Robert32, SmashPower54, MoganoBR."
But today I saw a post here on (GGftw). I was trying to Scammer On the player
(Karolin), but it was not, I was just looking for help, But that I have already decided with her (him) And I never scammed anyone player on "Trickster Online".
Some complained that respects me as a scammer is a lie!
And thank so much, to withdraw its complaint (Karolin). 31/12/2011 ~ 16:02
Happy New Year to all.

12-31-2011   #1997 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

look what my question was that it was never that BB had actually seen your name in the termination scammer, so I made sure, my intention was never to accuse anyone without foundation, but keep in mind if it's something suspicious that a person who does not know sends you a unique whisper asking you provided, I do not kwon and I have not tried so I could not tell if you were a scammer or not, I apologize publicly right now with you and the forum after the indictment, I am a man man but I like playing characters female, and happy new year me to man/girl

01-04-2012   #1998 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy
Default Attention please (Server Fantasia !

Attention!!!plzz
now the scammers getting more Sick!!... cuz they start use my name .. say im noosy or im friend noosy.. they pick any name of my closer friends or .. say i know her she always afk... .. they know im Trustble person .. so be Careful guys.. don't trust anyone say im noosy or friend noosy..they show u they so sure of it.. they scammed pts and equips and eveything .. even the trash they try scammed it....so anyone try with u say im noosy or friend noos... Dont Trust them fast!!!! ...ask me 1st.. if im afk then dont trust that person . all that blah......

Sadly its Happened for 10 people i know them ... my friend Axe ..scammed to ..or they
let u the famous people trust them for while .. then they go scammed other people .. doing that way by pick name the Trustble people! or Closer friends the Trustble people..

sorry my English bad but i cant see more poeple get scammed like that!

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-04-2012   #1999 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

oh one more thing they lvl up more in scam .. they can make new char..Copy your name Doing like the way u talking .. scammed people by that.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-04-2012   #2000 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to lxpandaxl
IGN: ArinaFia, Celeste
Guild: MoonLightC

Not just Fantasia, but in Jewelia as well!

Be careful, best thing to do is to ignore them. You're best friends wouldn't be on a random character you don't know of in most cases.

Remember!

Stranger Danger ^-^