ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-26-2009   #181 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLany
How do I can proof a Keylogger HACKER? :>
There are no ways to prove a person as a keylogger. Keylogging data are often obtained through files sent to each other and the person has input a bug to activate when recieved...and so many more ways that I won't say.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-30-2009   #182 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Simbax3 has a spectacular aura aboutSimbax3 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Simbax3
IGN: Yuzata
Class: Sheepie to_librarian
Level: 306
Guild: 7N

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLany
How do I can proof a Keylogger HACKER? :>
Well, about your sign, Anikka/Rilay isn't hacker / scammer or keylogger,i'm sure about this.
Please take out this sign until you can proof what you saying.

You have scammed xxNightfoxxx with Anikka's friend account, and now want to Accusing her.

This is so pathetic.

I can't proof it, because not happened with me, but i have contacted NightFox and Anikka, and i know it.
Maybe NightFox can Proof, if anyone want to know.

Thanks ;Q

Kalarien - 303 Connie - Gambler - Jewelia
Yuzata- 306 Sheepie - Witch - Jewelia
Flaryn - 276 Bunbun - Champion - Jewelia

04-30-2009   #183 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Note: A keylogger normally act as a trojan on your pc, if the user "accidentally" runs the unknown/untrusted application.

Keylogging is IMPOSSIBLE if the user didn't accept/executes any unknown file/application from unknown source.

Such as:
- From email attachment, or untrusted 3rd party software.

05-01-2009   #184 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Rilay is on a distinguished road

Well, he was scammer nightfox in account of my friend and now acuse me LOL? O.o

05-01-2009   #185 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

Discussion about scamming goes here http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...on-thread.html .-.

and I know Rilay wouldn't do it ~.~

05-06-2009   #186 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

So I was just *supposed* to trade my clean Tenter Spear for 9 Vulpine Boxes 190 with l0o0l. Directly after the trade, the bunny logs off. If I do not get my Boxes or Spear back, I will post screenshots in 1 hour.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

05-06-2009   #187 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Well, frankly, theres been people saying that bunny is a scammer for literally months. I wouldnt have trusted them in the first place. But I suppose it will be nice to have actual proof to put up finally. Sucks about the spear though.

モノノ怪

05-06-2009   #188 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Lishon123 is your worst nightmare!Lishon123 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: l0o0l
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: 181
Guild: ??

prove that i scammed you please?

05-06-2009   #189 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishon123
prove that i scammed you please?
Please learn to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
So I was just *supposed* to trade my clean Tenter Spear for 9 Vulpine Boxes 190 with l0o0l. Directly after the trade, the bunny logs off. If I do not get my Boxes or Spear back, I will post screenshots in 1 hour.

If you traded and did log off and never gift, expect to see your proof soon. Thank you. Please direct further discussion to the discussion thread, this thread is for screenshots.

モノノ怪

05-07-2009   #190 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

that dosent prove im scammer,he dont have a trade SS and i logged off because i dont want to deal with him thats why i logged off

05-07-2009   #191 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SeraphicDragon is on a distinguished road
Guild: Nova Angel / {Royality}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
=/ Apparently, my laptop was emo when I was taking screenshots as the transaction took place, and decided not to register the screenshots (I have to press fn + home). As a result, I had to resort to screenshotting after the scam. Thing is, I don't have a screenshot of trading the spear, only the successful trade x.x.

I think you can see from the screenshots that it says 32.4k MyShop. The spear part got cut off, but the idea was that he would gift that amount. After the trade, he logs off from Geology's buddylist. After almost one hour, I still see no gift. (I have 2 screenshots to show that there's no gift, since I bought boxes from the other person afterwards)

Spoiler!

I'm not saying l0o0l scams you or not, but since there's no actual ss of the transaction of the trade, which BloodVeil Emphasize a lot about having solid evidence, the trade might not have actually occured.
Also, in the ss of when l0o0l logged off, the time stamp on that one is 2009/05/06 17:17:30, which is earlier than the first 3 ss that you posted with the conversation about the trade(17:18:28, 17:18:51, 17:18:54).
Another thing, unless it's not that tenter spear that's shown in you ss in the item window, after the "trade successfully completed" message that appeared in your text window, all of those equips are still there.

Again, i don't exactly know what had actually happened, but I'm just hightlighting some things from what i observed.

[Jewelia]:SeraphicDragon/1423/22x AngelicWish/4114/14x [?]/[?]
[Fantasia]: [?]/1144 [?]3124

05-07-2009   #192 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

what this no fair theres no solid prove and bloodveil in the SS it says trade succesfully completed how do u know that the trade was with me not with other Prison what this no prove and putting me on list?

05-07-2009   #193 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

The time stamps are messed up, because as I said before, my laptop didn't register, so I had to take screenshots after the fact. Of course, that's the same reason as to why I have no screenshot of the trade.

Regarding my inventory,http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...hop-items.html This link should tell you why. I have been hunting Tenter for quite a while, so it's not a HUGE thing that I got scammed, but in the minds of others, it may be. If you do not believe me, you do not have to accept this as evidence, as I regret that I could not give further proof.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

05-07-2009   #194 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

oh ok ur laptob bad but i dont care since no solid prove why im in a scammer list ?

05-07-2009   #195 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

This thread was not created for drama or flame-baiting.

Further issue will have to be posted / addressed here: Scammer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphicDragon
I'm not saying l0o0l scams you or not, but since there's no actual ss of the transaction of the trade, which BloodVeil Emphasize a lot about having solid evidence, the trade might not have actually occured.
Also, in the ss of when l0o0l logged off, the time stamp on that one is 2009/05/06 17:17:30, which is earlier than the first 3 ss that you posted with the conversation about the trade(17:18:28, 17:18:51, 17:18:54).
Another thing, unless it's not that tenter spear that's shown in you ss in the item window, after the "trade successfully completed" message that appeared in your text window, all of those equips are still there.

Again, i don't exactly know what had actually happened, but I'm just hightlighting some things from what i observed.
Did you actually read the convo? Value said the items were on his fox, Geology. You just looked at time stamps and the inventory.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 05-07-2009 at 12:53 PM.

05-07-2009   #196 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
oh ok ur laptob bad but i dont care since no solid prove why im in a scammer list ?

This is a demand, and not a request. Post your gift history. Since you're so absolutely bent on whining about being accused, then you should have no qualms of posting your history. If you didnt scam, then it should have records of you gifting Res the boxes, correct?

Either show you can defend yourself and disprove accusations, or shut up and stop cluttering this thread with mindless ramble. Whats sad is, you KNOW there is something posted showing you never gifted, and yet you cant even be bothered to show your own history, instead coming into this thread to whine anytime someone posts anything against you. And frankly, Im getting thoroughly sick of it.

Post your history. Show you gifted. If you refuse to post, or you post, and it shows you never gifted, then the only conclusion that anyone can draw is that you are a scammer.

The choice is entirely yours. Since you're so hellbent on demanding proof, while showing none in your own defense, this is your chance to redeem yourself. Take it or leave it.

And yes. It helps if you completely read screenshots dears. Res discussed the trade on his lion, Value, but stated he wanted the items on his fox, Geology, which is on a different account. He multi cliented them. Therefore, there are screens from two different characters.

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 05-07-2009 at 02:30 PM.

05-08-2009   #197 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

sure i'll post my gift history SS but in the SS it says i didnt gift him because WE DIDNT DEAL I LOGGED OF BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DEAL and how do u know when it says trade succesfully completed the trade was about me not someone else

05-08-2009   #198 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:

here is the SS

Your conversation with Res happened on the 6th. Your screenshot is from today, the 8th. You havent sent any MyShop to anyone since April. So.... why are you still demanding proof? You just showed everyone that you truly never gifted. Now, while we dont have shots of the actual trade, there is evidence a trade went through, and you had agreed to gift in the conversation, yet you show us you didnt, now two days after the fact.

モノノ怪

05-08-2009   #199 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ok its from 2 days i just taked SS at this time

05-08-2009   #200 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

You're missing the point dear. You agreed to a trade, you agreed to gift myshop, and you never did. So how can you even sit here and say you dont scam? 2 days now since you agreed to the deal, and you still havent, and it seems as if you dont have any intention of gifting.

モノノ怪