ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none
Default To wat is happning to it..

man i gotta tell u TO have changed alot....well including that TO is kinda getting bored now. i started playing since before revo when ice family came out...and now the power of PvP has changed too. back then it was dragons(dark) that rules at the same spot as coon then it was hybrids when 3rd came and now i guess its bunnys turn to be surpriem?I still remember the good old days of TO before revo and man was it fun...lol somtimes i wish i could go back to good old days it was simple back then too man =[ i miss old trickster

who liked the good old days like me? i mean revo is awsome too but whole game is starting to bored me when i play i wonder if 1 month of not playing it will make it less boring....

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Meh, plenty of people like it back then, won't come back though. Look ahead to the future? Head outside.

I <3 KUDA

07-06-2008   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I really don't mind revo. What I want though, is to go back to being a newbie. Seriously, I wanna go back to not knowing anything about this game. Reading beginner guides, exploring unknown areas, getting confused on which item is for what, choosing characters you have no idea on how to raise, etc.....

I guess that's why everyone's getting bored of this game. After a long time of playing, you know almost everything you need to know. There's nothing new to discover...

07-06-2008   #4 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

^That's when I started making experimental characters, like an ac/hv lion.

07-06-2008   #5 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
^That's when I started making experimental characters, like an ac/hv lion.
That could work, but only up to a certain extent. You'll already know which items/equips to get, you're well-funded and know how to raise money, the perfect areas to train, and to a certain extent, how the character will end up.

Sigh, I miss being a newbie....

07-06-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DeviGod has a spectacular aura aboutDeviGod has a spectacular aura about
IGN: DeviGod
Class: Mercenary to_mercenary
Level: 271
Guild: Trollers

I prefer Revo to tell you the truth, if trickster stopped updating i'm sure people would be pissed because everything would be old and nothing new to discover, if you really wanted pre-Revo back, then dont use any items,skills,quest, etc. that was implemented during revo. and yes the power does shift around, otherwise everyone would have a dark dragon

07-06-2008   #7 (permalink)
( ゚ 3゚)pó< ○゚。^゚○。^゚

Thistle is on a distinguished road
Class: Fox to_fox

I have played since the game first opened up. But I played off and on. I never found it addicting enough til I came back a few months ago. I personally enjoy revo. But, since I hadn't played much I got the enjoyment out of it that a new player gets. Any game will eventually burn out for a player. It just takes varying amounts of time.

I'm just glad they keep steadily updating. At least now there's obtainable in game items that are comparable to the ones you can buy via cash-shop. The storyline is actually very well done for a free game in my opinion. Though, there are some things I miss about the 'old days.' I think we all do.
| Thistly 14x Pure Bunny |

07-06-2008   #8 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie

Best time ever was having two full parties at Nora Bigs because they were the highest level monster out. Black parmas and silk hats were the symbol of awesome. Good times.

07-06-2008   #9 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

^ Bucket hats 8D

07-06-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

SomeRandomPoo is on a distinguished road
IGN: HeavensBlessing
Class: Templar lt_templar
Level: 95
Guild: Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
^ Bucket hats 8D
Bucket hats FTW!

07-06-2008   #11 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

I remember hunting Master Mong for hours trying to get some master gear from him, and tut too...

Anyone remember hunting Count Blood so you could get a 2s master long sword?

07-06-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

I remember nora big parties

that's why I quit the first time =D

07-06-2008   #13 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
^ Bucket hats 8D
I was thinking more along the lines of when Skyline123 was like uber in pvp and barely anyone was 150ish.

Silk hats > buckets

07-06-2008   #14 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

This thread is too nostalgic for me...

I just miss the days when you needed a 6-person party to take down Tenter.

07-06-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Zuban is on a distinguished road

Trickster Online is just another MMORPG. Doesn't matter how many changes it undergoes. It doesn't matter if you play it actively or casually, you would eventually get bored of it.

07-07-2008   #16 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

But the greatest part about it, is that the game is always being developed. With new ideas flowing in all the time it might take awhile for it to officially die.

07-07-2008   #17 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

It works like that for every game. People just adapt and learn better leveling strategies, and as well as trying new places. I assume most of you came from MapleStory, remember?

Scania: YES 3 HOURS AND WE KILLED ZAKUM.

Khaini: Oh god, I wish we could legitly kill Zakum.

<Two years later>

Scania: OMG Khaini, your runs take too long! 10mins is unacceptable!

Khaini: DAMMIT CBs BLOW UP YOUR MESOS FASTER.

The point being, people adapt. And the game develops more, and then you kind of realize why are you taking 6 people to a boss you can ohko, why spend hours looking for a 2s Sword, when you can pay 5 bucks to get a better 3s Sword.