ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2008   #21 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

4th job would be kind of cool since there wouldn't be many people with it, or ones that could make use of it. Though we really don't need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnoSensei
If i remember correctly, Ntreev announced they will NEVER release a 4th job (I could have mishead this). Releasing a 4th job wouldn't do much good, because look at how many skills 3rd job has, only 3-4 each. They don't really need to release another job in order to add new skills, just add onto 2nd, 3rd or mayb even 1st job. Now if your aiming for a different look (as in a "4th" job look) thats a different story. ._.;
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnoSensei
Instead of 4th job then need more hotkey bars, 3 pages doesn't fit everything I want ._.
We need to be able to use 3 hotkey bars simultaneously.

Look at World of Warcraft.... 50-skill spam much? rofl

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.