ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Conspiracy Theory on TO (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/2693-conspiracy-theory.html)

zgmfx19a 07-04-2008 08:26 PM

Conspiracy Theory on TO
 
First it was the era of Coons with Meta. Then it was Dragons and Lions. Next Bunny...

Anyone think that this is a ploy from Ntreev to get us to jump bandwagons, and in the process, profit since we need to invest in more MyHax of specific classes?

Discuss.

DemiGodDanzig 07-04-2008 08:30 PM

maybe they're slowly working they're working their way up to get all the classes to have their own era?
but i dont think they really think that far ahead.

Spectre 07-04-2008 08:32 PM

i get what ya mean...but i doubt it's that bad

Henreh 07-04-2008 08:32 PM

meh who gives a shit anyway. just play the game if you want to.

WhatThePho 07-04-2008 08:32 PM

It's called marketing.

hueyple 07-04-2008 08:33 PM

zzzz my lion is crap now....
i use to be able to tank bunnies before this nerfed HV crap
now its just... eww.... *emo*
this is causing me to quit
*thinks of a new sig*

Silver Rook 07-04-2008 08:34 PM

They're forcing powerhungry bastards to change class all the time.
I like it this way, make them waste more money. Please.

Spectre 07-04-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hueyple (Post 37260)
zzzz my lion is crap now....
i use to be able to tank bunnies before this nerfed HV crap
now its just... eww.... *emo*
this is causing me to quit
*thinks of a new sig*

you do know powers are SUPPOSE TO KILL LIONS right?...so why complain that you have a hard time, on what was designed to KILL YOU?

WhatThePho 07-04-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teuflisch (Post 37268)
you do know powers are SUPPOSE TO KILL LIONS right?...so why complain that you have a hard time, on what was designed to KILL YOU?

That's what most power types took for granted, so they never invested into anything but AP as stat. But some lions like huey and I got ourselves some HV gears so we wouldn't get hit by their attacks. Lion right now is the only class that doesn't have any stun nor shield skills.

Spectre 07-04-2008 08:52 PM

but they also have the fastest, and hardest hitting skills in the game, a good lion like huey can bring me down in 2-3 seconds, while most powers will miss a good bit and take longer (per debuff of HV).

So, no i don't pity lions, because its kinda...your already damn good, you were killing what you were suppose to fear pretty easy.

Just like foxys are now more deadly to coons (Hide+Mines/SA)

WhatThePho 07-04-2008 08:55 PM

Well, we can't even take coon down now because OP and FH will never miss.

Spectre 07-04-2008 09:00 PM

i've always felt the power>sense>charm>magic>power thing was a bit more...in detailed.
Fox> coon because hiding and sneaky attacks while HV debuffs
lions > cats to counter fatty shield, because the range and fast attacks
coons>light dragons because meltdown kills the MA
cats> dark lords because fatty helps against DB, as well as that new evo skill, heard it ignores it? (not sure)
as far as powers/magics > its kinda more...first hit = win X_x

zgmfx19a 07-04-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teuflisch (Post 37319)
cats> dark lords because fatty helps against DB, as well as that new evo skill, heard it ignores it? (not sure)

It ignores only DP. Fail much?

Anyway, I'll go for Prima > Mages. A well played Prima can screw any mage, save for Dark Lords...

Spectre 07-04-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgmfx09a (Post 37330)
It ignores only DP. Fail much?

Anyway, I'll go for Prima > Mages. A well played Prima can screw any mage, save for Dark Lords...

i said i've "heard" i dont have a cat

the rumor before it was released was it WAS SUPPOSE to go THROUGH DB...guess it didn't happen :/ so fail

Ildanach 07-04-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teuflisch (Post 37319)
Fox> coon because hiding and sneaky attacks while HV debuffs

Wait, what?

zgmfx19a 07-04-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teuflisch (Post 37337)
i said i've "heard" i dont have a cat

the rumor before it was released was it WAS SUPPOSE to go THROUGH DB...guess it didn't happen :/ so fail

Nah. "Fail much" was not directed towards you, but to the skill. ^^

HansiKursch 07-04-2008 09:21 PM

lol how can a coon pwn a light mage jus by using MA meltdown, every decent light mage has the 1st grade healing debuff skill(cures every 1st class debuffs, like skunk or any "breaker")

more like dark mages :<

Spectre 07-04-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ildanach (Post 37348)
Wait, what?

think about it, foxes are the ultimate weapon against coons.
2 HV debufss (which were nightmares before HV was crippled)
a skill like Landmine and E.E (3rd job skill), which can outdamage flash cut, and they can spam E.E.
and Hide/Sudden Attack.
Now that HV is weaker, foxes need less AC to hit us, as well as hardly any use for their debuffs, so they can throw a mine field, hide, and we die...simple as that

Spectre 07-04-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HansiKursch (Post 37358)
lol how can a coon pwn a light mage jus by using MA meltdown, every decent light mage has the 1st grade healing debuff skill(cures every 1st class debuffs, like skunk or any "breaker")

more like dark mages :<

called skunk/FH XD

HansiKursch 07-04-2008 09:28 PM

but it cures skunk as well(u need timing tho)

and ionno wuts FH x_X


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.