ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Event Winner

Kohane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kohane
Class: Bard, Shaman, Archeologist to_archaeologist
Default The Sheep's Blessings ARE NOT PvP bugged. </3

Trickster Online Revolution - UPDATE: Sheep Blessings in PvP

Greetings Tricksters!

Many of you have been asking why the new Sheep blessings (Gnome, Sylph, Salamander, Undine, Raion) do not function in PvP. I have the answer.

In fact, they *do* function in PvP, however based on the way damage is calculated (and more importantly mitigated) for players, it will often show no effect. The reason for this is that the reflective damage dealt by the sheep blessings is mitigated by the player's DP stat. When you consider the already low amount of damage that is reflected to begin with, it is incredibly easy for even a low level player to exceed the reflective damage in DP mitigation, since that damage does not scale as high as other skills.

So I must extend my sincerest apologies to the sheep community, as I myself have shed tears over the lost utility of these spells in PvP, but know that we do still love you and we hope that the shields prove useful and fun in our upcoming PvE content.

Special thanks to GM_Raven for assisting the QA team in testing this issue.
--Trickster Online Revolution QA Team--

and:

The development team has informed us that the damage reflected is mitigated by the defense stat. As for PvM the damage reflected is magical in nature and the specific elemental weakness/resistance will affect the damage.

Sooooo, no love for 3rd job Pure Sheeps... :/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/magi...rget-them.html

Already a thread, but yea, very disheartening

tumblr / instagram

07-01-2008   #3 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

just when you think they had finally give some love to sheep, they take it away.

First Botulism Cloud, now this. They should just delete sheep out entirely DX!

07-01-2008   #4 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute

-=gasp=- kuda how dare you say that =O -cries-
Oh well, sheeps still have elemental attacks although buffaloes purely overpower them with elements..-twitch-

tumblr / instagram

07-02-2008   #5 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

T.T.... -is currently redebating the fate of her sheepie- I wanted to go pure x.x....

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

07-02-2008   #6 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I have a tiny slimmer of hope left for Pure sheep, lol =d

07-02-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Event Winner

Kohane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kohane
Class: Bard, Shaman, Archeologist to_archaeologist

My bad, I didn't saw that was another thread about the same.

After this, I lost my hope on making a Soul Master. But I will let one empty slot on my mage account.

There is always hope. Even a tiny spark of light, at the end of the tunnel.

T_T

07-02-2008   #8 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Soul masters are getting 12-13 more pure skills in the next kTO update.. we should put our slight but little hopes on that

tumblr / instagram

07-02-2008   #9 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

*stalks kakashi*

8D

I want an earth skill that is guardx2 and protects against magic skills too please? T.T

07-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

;-; earth skill that is like bunny's guard -twitch-

tumblr / instagram

07-02-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

asaulter is an unknown quantity at this point

They are getting 13 skills, just that you can only get 2 :P
New skill: curse
curses target for reduced MA
Sheep:cool*buys, uses and has her own MA reduced*
noooooo

07-03-2008   #12 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

lol pure sheepies can be hax tho ;o

07-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
FailTale Player
Special

HienRose is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HienRose
IGN: Allenor
Class: Fire Mage lt_mage
Level: 31
Guild: Nutmeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
Soul masters are getting 12-13 more pure skills in the next kTO update.. we should put our slight but little hopes on that
12-13 new skills?! Thats like 2 or more new skills per Element. 8D. I should gather more TM points then, so that my sheep will have all the new Lightning ones when they come <3

Pokemon Heart Gold - 2536 5804 2368 - BROMONT
-I will try to be more active on these forums for the sole purpose of Pokemon, yeah!-

07-03-2008   #14 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
no they aren't.

07-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

lols.. how many more threads about this will be made? D:

and woots at the other upcoming skills.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

07-03-2008   #16 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
no they aren't.
;-; in the near future? -twitch-

tumblr / instagram