ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (362) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-22-2012   9 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #9701 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
Forgot to mention, Theif Master's new skill Critical Strike breaks through SoH, appearently.
Wow really?
100% sure?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-22-2012   #9702 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

So my thoughts on the skills:

bunny:
1: yay no stun, this is great for my hybrid buff but all powers really needed it really.

2: about time bunnys get an aoe, they discarded the skill type specifics ages ago when they made flaming fist powerd by ma, gave buffs a single hit powerful attack, gunners meele attacks ect so i like this tho im guessing the aoe range is like inferno blade?

buff:
1: does it need elecric to boost its power? still looks cool and now adds more att types to buffs (hope for dark & light attacks in the future)

2: if it can be used while sleeping then good way to speed up healing, this skill+pet recovery, is it just for poison or all dot based skills?

sheeps:
1: nice, will help out electric attack a lot, i like this skill, combine it with the dots and the sheeps element resist debuff skill for more damage.

2: lol it may be strong at master? Does it take a few seconds for them to return? what about the drops if you kill the monsters, will they vanish too? Good way to annoy ppl in pvp.

dragons:
1: Kewl, how will it effect gvg as it can be used there? Will it take the kill away from the kill score?

2: priests skills cooldown times are bad and this will hopefully help.

3: good boost for dark lords, shame they didnt get a decent aoe tho.

foxes:
1: take it that the 15 daggers hit randomly at the 5 targets but if a solo monsters gets all 15 then i will marry this skill for bosses.

2: This skills is brill, hope it works well with bosses.

lions:
1: Im guessing it will let you almost rapid shoot monsters which will compliment the regular shoot booster skill (think its overdrive).

2: good for mobs and pvp otherwise unless it lets you bypass banish.

cats:
1: wow this is a sweet skill and will be useful on some monsters and pvp too.

2: meh doubt it will be that useful really, i find the 2hcombo skill more useful than any evo skills, i ended up deleting all evo skills in the end.

raccoons:
1: unless it ignores monsters dp then its useless as it deals way too much damage to yourself.

2: sweet for mobs in chaos tower, i like this skill but cant boss with it

Not bad but they need to give lions and soul master better skills next time.

01-22-2012   #9703 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

SGI es no1 Lion/Sheep hater since third job. Extreme disappointment on the second job skill. I feel like Inventors should have gotten Bunker, and Scientists should have gotten the Reload skill. Primarily because I'm a Cyber but really because Scientists have Gun Overload-- which I feel makes it more useful for Scientists than Cyber.

01-22-2012   #9704 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Looks like my own translations where like 60% accurate (which is pretty much how it always goes honestly)

Wow, nerf to elemental magic, a very weird 3rd job skill for sheep and a 2nd job dragon skill that is exclusive for light mages

So... an attempt to make light hybrids less OP resulting in screwing Soul Masters even more; or did the actually wanted to nerf Soul Masters and the dragon skill was put in order to keep light hybrids from been hurt by the nerf??

01-22-2012   #9705 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumma
So... an attempt to make light hybrids less OP resulting in screwing Soul Masters even more; or did the actually wanted to nerf Soul Masters and the dragon skill was put in order to keep light hybrids from been hurt by the nerf??
It resulted in making light mages even more OP in all honesty- i mean revival skill? Cool down reduce?

And dark mages (hybrid) got nothing out of this update at all too, the least they could do was try to make it that light mages aren't the all mighty powerful class in the game...
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x

01-22-2012   #9706 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydasaurus
It resulted in making light mages even more OP in all honesty- i mean revival skill? Cool down reduce?
I agree. I'm very disappointed with the sheep skills (nice that we get a 15% damage buff skill but I'll bet all that will do is get the damage back that we lost from the attr update p:) and the black hole for a Soul Master makes absolutely zero sense. I'm almost convinced it was a Dark Lord skill that they took away from the Dark Lord and gave to the SM goodness knows why. Was hoping for a nice SM-exclusive skill but I just don't know if this one will be it...

Priests should've gotten that resurrection skill. It makes a hell of a lot more sense and I am quite disappointed with how biased this game is in favor of light hybrids. All the more reason not to go SM.

I'll still give these spells a shot but from what I see so far, I am not pleased.

01-22-2012   #9707 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Roonike is on a distinguished road
IGN: Freyja Wolfheim
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 197/208
Guild: Astro Blitz

*Note: All elemental magic skills (fire, elec, earth, water, light, dark) are affected by elemental % now. i.e. The overall damage for elemental magic skills has decreased slightly due to change in the damage calculation formula.

... oh great nerf for magic users _

how many wands have good MA AND attr for the element you actually use ? dark lords/priests are afe as they only need 1 element but what about SM/hibrid 3rds who need 2/3 element comps? _ genius

so if iwant to use earth magic i have to use a flash bat wand forever?
if i want to go fire i have to use crimson altiverse wand forever? is already hard to ohko for god sake -_- how you want me to use 2 attr when hardly can use 1 and MA _

01-22-2012   #9708 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonike
*Note: All elemental magic skills (fire, elec, earth, water, light, dark) are affected by elemental % now. i.e. The overall damage for elemental magic skills has decreased slightly due to change in the damage calculation formula.

how many wands have good MA AND attr for the element you actually use ? dark lords/priests are afe as they only need 1 element but what about SM/hibrid 3rds who need 2/3 element comps? _ genius

if i want to go fire i have to use crimson altiverse wand forever? is already hard to ohko for god sake -_- how you want me to use 2 attr when hardly can use 1 and MA _
They want us to get myshop rings forever and ever
And then our damage will still be rubbish probably

On a serious note yeah this sounds pretty bad... i guess though we'll have to wait to see how bad the nerf is, eTO might change it who knows?

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x

01-22-2012   #9709 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Magic types getting another % boost? REALLY??? They could not make it worst...

01-22-2012   #9710 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Magic types getting another % boost? REALLY??? They could not make it worst...
It's not a % per say
It's only a boost of elemental attrb for elemental skills
Which is now needed since elemental skills are now based on attrb %

So really, it's not a MAGIC boost at all :c nothing to do with your base MA

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x

01-22-2012   #9711 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydasaurus
It's only a boost of elemental attrb for elemental skills
Which is now needed since elemental skills are now based on attrb %
Okay...so they have instead of improving pure sheep made them even weaker?

01-22-2012   #9712 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Yeah and let me guess attribute damage for melee damage remains the same. If they were going to nerf/change something I think it should have been that.

I less and less want this update/patch to actually happen. If I have to compound 200%+ fire attribute to my Sheep's equips (requiring me to get NEW EQUIPS, probably lowering MA) in order to damage anywhere near the way I did before this update, then I hope this patch never makes it to eTO. On the other hand, if the +15% elemental attribute skill for Bard is enough, then I'm still only half okay with it, since it costs a massive amount of MP (for a Bard skill).

Despite all of that though, I'm still going to wait and see. This news is only helping me "pack my bags" though.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

01-22-2012   #9713 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Forgot to mention, Theif Master's new skill Critical Strike breaks through SoH, appearently. IMO, I think this patch was most beneficial to foxes.(not that the patch was really great to begin with)
**** me now 8D.

/runs away and screams like a little girl

Edit: do you think the skill will go through Guard and Dark Barrier ;p?

Last edited by Vixen; 01-22-2012 at 01:53 PM.

01-22-2012   #9714 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Hmm they finally did something about it. BUT I'm not keeping my hopes up or down, I'm waiting to see what happens. IF our elemental damage compares to that of buffaloes then I'm fine, but if not, seriously..power types need their attri % formulas to be slashed in half. They do not need so much extra damage lingering around, some of them can even OHKO without the correct melee % stacked >_>.

Seems like a 13 Powerful won't be as much use to us now.

I do agree with most people though, it would have made a ton more sense to move resurrection to Priests, it's a no brainer.

01-22-2012   #9715 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Rvolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonike

That could be easily solved by allowing sheep's to dual wield wands xD.

New evo skill looks unusual 10s duration at lvl 1 hope its way more on master.

01-22-2012   #9716 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussty
New evo skill looks unusual 10s duration at lvl 1 hope its way more on master.
It might be sort of an add-on buff. Like your Evo has 3 seconds left, you pop Bestial Instinct and you have 10 more seconds of an enhanced Evo. That's what I think it wouldshould do. That at least gives Primas the ability to have Evo up almost 100% of the time.

01-22-2012   #9717 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Actually, the more I think about it, there might be more reasons to go pure for sheep after this *patch, their new 3rd job skill seems to be elemental-less so it's not affected by the nerf, and looking closely at the screenshots, I noticed that it does dammage over time to a bunch of targets but the targets disappear meaning they can't attack while the skill is in effect and you can take that time to heal yourself
not as good as fixing the blessings formula but is nice

*The elemental nef might or might not make it to eTO

01-22-2012   #9718 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

EnnuiAOE is on a distinguished road
IGN: EnnuiAOE
Guild: Astroblitz

So lets say the elemental nerf does happen....

Does that make it more viable to go Water and Electric for the Shard combo? I'm turning 3rd on my dragon soon (wizard) and will have to pick Q_Q.

01-22-2012   #9719 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnuiAOE
So lets say the elemental nerf does happen....

Does that make it more viable to go Water and Electric for the Shard combo? I'm turning 3rd on my dragon soon (wizard) and will have to pick Q_Q.
Yes but no. Water/Electric has always been superior at bossing but inferior at training. So if training is your thing, Fire/Electric will still probably be big.

Additionally, all the skills may just scale differently on their attr%. Like all the Power skills, some of them scale more off AP than attr% and some are more reliant on attr%.

01-22-2012   #9720 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMiyuki
well i dunno for lion, bunker have a potential if the GMs don't screw it .

i read the decription skill

Info: Summons a bunker and attcks from inside. While in the bunker, normal attacks cannot be used. The bunker takes all the damage, but once it is installed, the skill cannot be cancelled until the bunker is destroyed or the skill time ends

So if normal atk cannot be used, which mean skill atk can be used :3
i got that too; only being able to use skills
but it's kinda like berserk...if everything is dead already...u'll just have to wait for the skill to timeout before u can move :x

well i guess it can be useful for chaos tower cause i don't think i will survive very long in there with my scientist :xx

Bookmarks

Tags
foreign trickster, new skill

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/212-future-trickster-content-please-read-first-post.html
Posted By For Type Date
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-04-2013 11:19 AM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 08-28-2013 05:38 AM
Downloading - Trickster Japanese Opening Song rar This thread Refback 08-01-2013 03:01 PM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 09:42 AM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 02:40 AM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 02:34 AM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 02:27 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback 05-11-2013 03:41 AM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 04-30-2013 03:00 PM
Squid girl rar (10 MB) download from mediafire.com This thread Refback 04-24-2013 03:23 AM
Trickster Online Episode 6 Teaser: New Characters - Page 4 This thread Refback 04-14-2013 08:56 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 04-12-2013 03:55 PM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 03-24-2013 01:13 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 03-24-2013 04:46 AM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 03-21-2013 12:35 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - มาพรีวิวน้องหมีขาวกัน ^^ This thread Refback 02-19-2013 05:23 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 590 - ggFTW This thread Refback 02-03-2013 04:57 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 02-02-2013 01:44 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 01-31-2013 07:39 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 01-29-2013 06:37 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 01-29-2013 03:13 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 01-29-2013 01:21 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 01-29-2013 10:38 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - ggFTW This thread Refback 01-23-2013 10:01 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - เผยแล้ว !! "ข้อมูล" ตัวละครที่9 Polar Bear !!!!! This thread Refback 01-22-2013 08:40 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - เผยแล้ว !! "ข้อมูล" ตัวละครที่9 Polar Bear !!!!! This thread Refback 01-22-2013 07:30 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 584 - ggFTW This thread Refback 01-17-2013 06:09 PM
SilveR's - Trickster Online: Soon Trickster is going to have a Big Update. This thread Refback 01-09-2013 01:37 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - ในขณะที่บ้านเราทำกำลังเต่า... แต่TricksterKoreaเขา... This thread Refback 12-25-2012 10:41 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 04:43 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 04:36 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 11-22-2012 05:16 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 11-20-2012 11:24 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 11-20-2012 11:14 PM
SilveR's - Trickster Online: Soon Trickster is going to have a Big Update. This thread Refback 10-20-2012 07:05 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดง&#65533;ระทู้ - รายละเอียดส&#65533;ิลใหม่ทั้ง18ส&#65533;ิลครับ! This thread Refback 10-07-2012 12:21 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดง&#65533;ระทู้ - รายละเอียดส&#65533;ิลใหม่ครับ! This thread Refback 09-26-2012 11:21 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดง&#65533;ระทู้ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 09-19-2012 02:17 AM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-19-2012 04:03 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-29-2012 05:50 AM
Trickster Online Episode 6 Teaser: New Characters - Page 4 This thread Refback 07-25-2012 10:06 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-23-2012 11:21 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-23-2012 05:30 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-22-2012 11:02 PM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-22-2012 04:46 AM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-21-2012 06:18 PM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-20-2012 01:56 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 532 - ggFTW This thread Refback 07-20-2012 08:19 AM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-20-2012 06:14 AM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-20-2012 05:28 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 09:30 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 09:28 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 05:24 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 04:47 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 04:22 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 02:18 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 02:04 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 09:02 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 08:57 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 07:59 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 06:16 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 02:14 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-08-2012 02:33 PM
Wall Photos | Facebook Post #0 Refback 06-20-2012 11:27 PM
back to school theme | Tumblr Post #0 Refback 06-05-2012 08:15 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 486 - ggFTW This thread Refback 06-02-2012 05:50 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - สกิลใหม่ทั้ง 8 อาชีพ This thread Refback 05-14-2012 09:00 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - ต่ายแท้ หรือ ผสมดี This thread Refback 05-13-2012 10:28 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - ข้องใจเกี่ยวกับธาตุ ของสายต่างๆ This thread Refback 05-13-2012 02:27 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - ต่ายแท้ หรือ ผสมดี This thread Refback 05-13-2012 01:53 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - [G] BunnyHybrid Duelist This thread Refback 05-12-2012 08:24 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 486 - ggFTW This thread Refback 05-11-2012 05:03 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - อะไรกันนี้ Techichi Volcano เขาพัฒนาแล้ว This thread Refback 05-11-2012 01:49 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - อะไรกันนี้ Techichi Volcano เขาพัฒนาแล้ว This thread Refback 05-11-2012 01:43 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 04-29-2012 05:56 AM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-13-2012 04:59 PM
3rd job | Tumblr This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:28 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 315 - ggFTW This thread Refback 03-02-2012 11:48 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 463 - ggFTW This thread Refback 03-02-2012 11:45 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เ&#65533;าหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&ส&#65533;ิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 02-12-2012 12:01 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - ggFTW This thread Refback 02-06-2012 05:35 AM
I'm REALLY waiting for THESE - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-15-2012 05:44 PM
I'm REALLY waiting for THESE - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-14-2012 01:07 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - เกาหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&สกิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 01-12-2012 05:40 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เ&#65533;าหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&ส&#65533;ิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 01-11-2012 07:07 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เ&#65533;าหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&ส&#65533;ิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 01-11-2012 12:51 AM
pet เลียนแบบตัวละครครับ อัพลิน่า2/โรแอน/สิง/เอมิลี่เพิ่มครับ - ScreenShot เจ๋งๆ - Trickster Thai - สังคมแห่งการแ This thread Refback 12-10-2011 08:04 AM
pet เลียนแบบตัวละครครับ อัพลิน่า2/โรแอน/สิง/เอมิลี่เพิ่มครับ - ScreenShot เจ๋งๆ - Trickster Thai - สังคมแห่งการแ This thread Refback 12-09-2011 11:27 PM
pet เลียนแบบตัวละครครับ อัพลิน่า2/โรแอน/สิง/เอมิลี่เพิ่มครับ - ScreenShot เจ๋งๆ - Trickster Thai - สังคมแห่งการแ This thread Refback 12-09-2011 09:25 AM
(&#8807;&#9697;&#8806;)づ&#12310;&#9420;&#9428;&#9409;&#9426;&#10026;&#9410;&#9428; &#9417;&#10026; &#9410;&#9422; &#9399;&#9409;&#10026;&#9404;&#12311;: &#12304;Trickster&#12305;Wedding System Quests[TH] เควสแต&#3656;งงาน This thread Refback 12-08-2011 10:37 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 327 - ggFTW This thread Refback 12-06-2011 04:17 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เควสระบบ&#65533;ต่งงาน(&#65533;ปลไทยระเอียดมั้ง)(ซ้ำขออภัยไม่รู้มีใคร&#65533;ปลมั This thread Refback 11-30-2011 08:06 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เควสระบบ&#65533;ต่งงาน(&#65533;ปลไทยระเอียดมั้ง)(ซ้ำขออภัยไม่รู้มีใคร&#65533;ปลมั This thread Refback 11-30-2011 07:17 PM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-08-2011 03:33 AM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-07-2011 11:41 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - emo. มาดูตัวละครทั้ง8 ใส่ชุด&#65533;ต่งงาน <3 This thread Refback 09-20-2011 02:44 AM
Trickster Online Episode 6 Teaser: New Characters - Page 4 - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 09-17-2011 11:52 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - Guild &#65533;&#65533;๊ง&#65533;&#65533;ะซ่า* : [Summer~*] : Back To School This thread Refback 09-15-2011 03:54 AM
Ohai, Trickster... ˚ˇ˚ - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-13-2011 07:57 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 09-11-2011 06:22 AM
Trickster This thread Refback 09-07-2011 01:02 PM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 09-06-2011 08:28 PM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-03-2011 04:19 PM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-31-2011 06:10 AM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-30-2011 06:12 PM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-30-2011 04:49 PM
Been Gone 500 Days. What's New? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-27-2011 04:04 PM
Been Gone 500 Days. What's New? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-27-2011 02:55 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 04:36 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 02:24 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 02:15 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 01:36 AM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-11-2011 11:16 PM
Ohai, Trickster... ˚ˇ˚ - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-10-2011 01:04 AM
Ohai, Trickster... ˚ˇ˚ - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-09-2011 04:06 PM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2011 11:19 PM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2011 08:45 PM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2011 08:19 PM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2011 07:46 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - Season 7.1 ป&#65533;มบทสงครามราคา เมื่อคุณดราม่ามา&#65533;็ขอดราม่าคืน This thread Refback 07-27-2011 07:55 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - Season 7.1 ป&#65533;มบทสงครามราคา เมื่อคุณดราม่ามา&#65533;็ขอดราม่าคืน This thread Refback 07-27-2011 04:48 AM
marinel npc trickster marinel npc trickster This thread Refback 07-27-2011 02:44 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 07-18-2011 06:10 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 06-12-2011 11:39 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 05-25-2011 05:42 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 05-24-2011 08:55 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 05-24-2011 03:30 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - มันคือไร สกิลเหรอ This thread Refback 05-23-2011 09:30 PM
゚+。.♥[ H i n e k o ]♥.。+゚ This thread Refback 05-10-2011 11:57 AM
SilveR's - Trickster Online: Soon Trickster is going to have a Big Update. This thread Refback 05-04-2011 03:28 PM
New pet in jTO, Uris! ... - Trickster Post #0 Refback 04-28-2011 08:32 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 03-23-2011 12:33 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-17-2011 05:47 PM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 03-12-2011 08:42 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 02-25-2011 12:51 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 02-24-2011 08:57 PM
EvilAngels - Help Page. This thread Refback 02-24-2011 02:38 PM
Shoutbox This thread Refback 01-21-2011 08:19 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 01-19-2011 08:32 PM
What is this new This thread Refback 12-16-2010 08:43 AM
What is this new This thread Refback 12-15-2010 04:28 PM
Trickster Online - Page 174 - Free MMORPG - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 12-15-2010 11:26 AM
Trickster Online - Page 173 - Free MMORPG - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 12-15-2010 08:24 AM
SilveR's - Trickster Online This thread Refback 12-13-2010 02:39 PM
Trickster Online - Page 131 - Free MMORPG - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 11-26-2010 12:42 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-22-2010 08:51 AM
/jp/ - NEET & Hikikomori/General This thread Refback 11-15-2010 09:49 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-08-2010 11:22 AM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 10:02 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 08:24 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 07:18 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 07:06 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 10-12-2010 06:25 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 09-08-2010 11:50 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 08-02-2010 04:03 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 07-21-2010 10:50 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 07-09-2010 11:35 PM
That's Amore Guild Website - Links This thread Refback 05-29-2010 08:41 PM
Nuevo trickster online Trickster Love This thread Refback 05-10-2010 01:52 PM
Nuevo trickster online Trickster Love This thread Refback 05-10-2010 02:46 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 03:02 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 02:55 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 02:05 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 01:53 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 04-30-2010 11:35 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 04-30-2010 11:06 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 04-09-2010 09:14 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 03-24-2010 09:42 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online (ACTUALIZADO) Post #0 Refback 02-19-2010 02:24 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online (ACTUALIZADO) Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 08:26 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 04:00 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 10:13 AM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 03:07 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-13-2010 06:59 PM
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THE FUTURE?!?! This thread Refback 02-12-2010 10:19 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-12-2010 07:00 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-12-2010 03:08 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-12-2010 01:54 AM
Suggestion for a new item - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-01-2010 04:06 AM
Decepcion de ao nuevo T.T Post #0 Refback 01-09-2010 07:27 AM
Decepcion de ao nuevo T.T Post #0 Refback 01-08-2010 11:45 AM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 11:18 AM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 11:08 AM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 10:43 AM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 10:38 AM
Valkyries -> Guardian Quests/Etc This thread Refback 11-05-2009 09:48 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-04-2009 05:05 PM
Valkyries -> DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT&#39;S IN THE FUTURE?&#33;?&#33; This thread Refback 10-31-2009 06:47 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-26-2009 07:21 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-23-2009 07:50 PM
Guardians Post #0 Refback 10-23-2009 12:34 PM
Server Maintenance Announcement 2.7 Post #0 Refback 10-22-2009 08:50 AM
Server Maintenance Announcement 2.7 Post #0 Refback 10-22-2009 07:50 AM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-21-2009 01:42 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-21-2009 11:53 AM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-21-2009 11:51 AM
Future Trickster Content - Page 226 - /gg FTW! This thread Refback 09-07-2009 03:42 PM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-16-2009 04:53 PM
Best Elements? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 07-20-2009 09:00 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-07-2009 12:54 AM
Best Elements? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 07-05-2009 03:17 PM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-30-2009 08:13 PM
Who dares disturb my slumber! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-27-2009 12:01 AM
Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-25-2009 01:01 PM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-25-2009 01:34 AM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-24-2009 09:34 AM
Who dares disturb my slumber! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-23-2009 12:45 PM
Who dares disturb my slumber! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-23-2009 12:42 PM
looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-22-2009 07:58 AM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 06-12-2009 11:11 PM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 06-12-2009 09:30 AM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-11-2009 04:06 AM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-10-2009 04:56 PM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-10-2009 03:14 PM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-10-2009 02:52 PM
Elec/water Sheep going Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-07-2009 08:54 AM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-03-2009 08:10 AM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 05-30-2009 04:13 PM
Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 05-26-2009 10:00 AM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 05-15-2009 05:38 PM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-09-2009 05:23 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-22-2009 08:30 PM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 04-21-2009 12:28 PM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-18-2009 08:33 AM
TOMBETH SET - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-17-2009 04:00 PM
TOMBETH SET - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-17-2009 03:53 PM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-06-2009 09:09 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-06-2009 01:35 AM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 04-03-2009 12:37 AM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-02-2009 03:31 PM
Any new 3rd job skills? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-01-2009 06:08 PM
Double the trouble? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-01-2009 01:29 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-01-2009 01:25 PM
Best Elements? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-31-2009 11:18 AM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-31-2009 06:21 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-29-2009 08:28 AM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-28-2009 07:19 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 05:54 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 05:51 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 07:50 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 04:37 AM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-24-2009 09:19 PM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-24-2009 07:16 PM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-24-2009 10:49 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-24-2009 12:48 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-21-2009 11:39 PM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-20-2009 10:37 PM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 03-20-2009 09:11 PM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 03-20-2009 05:53 PM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 03-20-2009 02:44 PM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-20-2009 12:59 PM
smexy exp boost on rose garden in kto/cto(and other area quests) comming soon to eto? hopefully - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-19-2009 05:23 AM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-18-2009 08:55 PM
«Firefly» Wiki This thread Refback 03-18-2009 01:19 PM
Any new 3rd job skills? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-18-2009 09:20 AM
Any new 3rd job skills? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-16-2009 01:09 PM
Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-16-2009 11:18 AM
looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-15-2009 01:55 PM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-15-2009 06:57 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-15-2009 06:57 AM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 09:57 PM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 08:15 PM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 03:32 PM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 02:29 AM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 12:09 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 02-27-2009 07:33 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - offical artwork of fox/racoon pet This thread Refback 02-27-2009 06:50 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - offical artwork of fox/racoon pet This thread Refback 02-27-2009 06:23 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-21-2009 03:49 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-16-2009 02:00 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 02-14-2009 07:48 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 02-12-2009 01:34 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-11-2009 10:12 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-11-2009 03:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-10-2009 01:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 02-09-2009 01:55 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-08-2009 09:53 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-08-2009 08:07 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-08-2009 05:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-08-2009 04:41 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-08-2009 02:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 02-07-2009 05:28 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - smexy exp boost on rose garden in kto/cto(and other area quests) comming soon to eto? hopefully This thread Refback 02-03-2009 08:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - smexy exp boost on rose garden in kto/cto(and other area quests) comming soon to eto? hopefully This thread Refback 02-03-2009 08:18 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-27-2009 04:44 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-27-2009 05:12 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-26-2009 07:52 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 04:24 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 03:56 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 09:15 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 08:58 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 06:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 09:50 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 08:13 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 07:12 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 05:52 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 04:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? Post #0 Refback 01-22-2009 02:34 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 09:44 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 07:35 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 07:29 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 07:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 07:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 01-11-2009 06:18 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 01-08-2009 04:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 01-04-2009 12:58 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 01-02-2009 09:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? Post #0 Refback 01-01-2009 08:13 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 01-01-2009 05:39 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 01-01-2009 05:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-30-2008 02:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 03:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 12:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 09:06 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 08:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-24-2008 08:25 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-18-2008 02:12 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-17-2008 07:06 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-07-2008 03:37 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-06-2008 03:18 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-04-2008 06:44 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 12-04-2008 01:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 05:47 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 12:11 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 11:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 10:57 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 10:43 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 09:46 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 09:34 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 11-01-2008 11:26 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Any new 3rd job skills? This thread Refback 10-30-2008 03:12 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Any new 3rd job skills? This thread Refback 10-29-2008 08:35 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Any new 3rd job skills? This thread Refback 10-28-2008 06:36 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 10-24-2008 10:17 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-20-2008 05:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-17-2008 06:17 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 10:23 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 10:11 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 08:01 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 07:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 10-09-2008 12:48 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - User Information. Post #0 Refback 09-28-2008 08:27 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - User Information. Post #0 Refback 09-28-2008 08:25 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 09-23-2008 10:38 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-16-2008 11:10 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-15-2008 11:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-14-2008 01:28 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: New Skills Post #0 Refback 09-12-2008 02:44 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 09-12-2008 09:31 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-11-2008 08:43 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-11-2008 06:02 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-11-2008 05:54 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 09-06-2008 01:12 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? Post #0 Refback 08-22-2008 09:36 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 08-14-2008 09:15 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 02:56 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 12:41 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 09:53 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 09:11 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 07-02-2008 09:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 07-01-2008 04:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 07-01-2008 07:44 AM

Business Tycoon Online
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Business Tycoon Online

Rating:  

Hide this banner by registering for our community.