ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (362) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-25-2009   #5321 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMatter
about the kitty earring.. i suppose it will not be placed on the sprint slot since basically it is an accessory with an added effect of additional movement speed... right? hopefully though. o.o
Great.... Now i got more proffs to leave the game, if that happen people will be able to use 2 SPRINTS AT THE SAME TIME, DOUBLE MOV SPEED.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-25-2009   #5322 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosextreme
Great.... Now i got more proffs to leave the game, if that happen people will be able to use 2 SPRINTS AT THE SAME TIME, DOUBLE MOV SPEED.
well, they could do something like...

remove the bonus movement speed of the kitty earring.. and then ntreev will forget that they placed a movement speed bonus on the kitty earring making it into an accesory.

BORN TO PLAY

11-25-2009   #5323 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Rvolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMeBaby
no theres also glasses, so it might be special?
Oh, damn. :< Yeah I guess so.

11-25-2009   #5324 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

o_O..cute set...sprint slot?...
whens the exp slot gonna come lol...

11-25-2009   #5325 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

O.o slot specially for sprints, if thats so it can be really hax.

11-25-2009   #5326 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

If they removed the movement speed for kitty earring I would cry. I only spent money on kitty boxes for the pet to get an earring in the first place. (I then ended up trying for the whole set but the boxes refused to give me that hat, the very last thing I needed.)

11-25-2009   #5327 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably leave again if they did that slot thing, too. I'm tired of the game becoming more and more unbalanced. :/

11-25-2009   #5328 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why people would be upset over having the Kitty Earring work in the sprint slot. PvP is lame and broken already, and has been for a while. You can't expect to be at the top forever. If PvP is your only reason for playing, that isn't much of a reason to keep playing in my opinion.

I see it as a chance to make certain character builds to work much better. I would most certainly appreciate it with my melee sheep, at any rate.

11-25-2009   #5329 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I've only been in the PvP field once or twice in my whole Trickster career. I just don't think it's fair how the sprint slot is basically a permanent third accessory slot for anyone who has a Jen sprint, meh... game's broken enough and that'll only add to it.

11-25-2009   #5330 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

eskaranobuyuki is your worst nightmare!

wasnt this game supposed to be a quests based game, not a pvp based game?
i thorght pvp was just for a bit of fun and not a seroius thing so why are ppl getting all pisssy bout an extra slot for a sprint. just buy a lv40 box then for 3 days.

even if their was no haxx myshop ppl would still be complaining over those who had haxx phantom/art/ult/master equips (probably refined) in pvp like it was when i first played this game (back in summer 2007), people in fantasia use to complaine about those high lvs who had good/refined master weapons saying that that unbalanced the game because they only had the crap weapons that you could get from the shops. if you wanted a pvp gaame then trickster isnt ur game then so simply play another game.

and as for the jen sprint being classed as an acc or a sprint it would be a sprint as it has the sprint feature while acc dont, just like the other sprints (the acc in kto/jto had features too like boosters but they were declassifyed in eto from what they were upposed to be)

11-25-2009   #5331 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: Andr
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

I think the Kitty Earring must go into the sprint slot cause it's a sprint after all o_o
If it wasn't classified as a sprint, then we could wear it and another myshop sprint at the same time.

Or...

Ok, it's not going into the sprint slot. Then, I can use the kitty earring and another sprint? The movement speed should stack up. Honestly, I don't think it's gonna happen.

11-25-2009   #5332 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskaranobuyuki
wasnt this game supposed to be a quests based game, not a pvp based game?
i thorght pvp was just for a bit of fun and not a seroius thing so why are ppl getting all pisssy bout an extra slot for a sprint. just buy a lv40 box then for 3 days.

even if their was no haxx myshop ppl would still be complaining over those who had haxx phantom/art/ult/master equips (probably refined) in pvp like it was when i first played this game (back in summer 2007), people in fantasia use to complaine about those high lvs who had good/refined master weapons saying that that unbalanced the game because they only had the crap weapons that you could get from the shops. if you wanted a pvp gaame then trickster isnt ur game then so simply play another game.

and as for the jen sprint being classed as an acc or a sprint it would be a sprint as it has the sprint feature while acc dont, just like the other sprints (the acc in kto/jto had features too like boosters but they were declassifyed in eto from what they were upposed to be)
TO was never designed to be PvP-based (the current OHKO fest just proves it), it's just that some people do find enjoyment in the fun and drama that it brings, but there are also people who can't understand that if you don't spend money for h4x equips in a game like TO, then PvP is out of bounds. Simple as that.

11-26-2009   #5333 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ShionSinX is on a distinguished road
IGN: Shion
Class: DL/Glad/Inventor

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosextreme
actualy, not.

the same way u cant use 2 boosters u cant use 2 sprints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwixz
TO was never designed to be PvP-based (the current OHKO fest just proves it), it's just that some people do find enjoyment in the fun and drama that it brings, but there are also people who can't understand that if you don't spend money for h4x equips in a game like TO, then PvP is out of bounds. Simple as that.
and what bout uniques and phantoms? ppl always forget them... they are much better than myshop eq (if u have luck with the phantoms tho).

Last edited by ShionSinX; 11-26-2009 at 05:09 AM.

11-26-2009   #5334 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

seth666c will become famous soon enough
IGN: Teeka
Class: Diva to_cat
Level: 2xx
Guild: Penguin Squad

meh , rly hope Nefertiti won't be in a spcial town >~>

11-26-2009   #5335 (permalink)
NUBCAKERY

Anchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Anchors Send a message via MSN to Anchors
IGN: 敖
Class: musical sociopath
Level: -1

The unique/ultimate/phantom/requiem gear can be hax, yes, but that's only really true for a very limited set of items... particularly since that kind of gear is limited to weapon, hat, and shield (perhaps plus boss accessories... which may not be so useful if you're looking for MA or a sprint).
Hemathion, 4411 3:5:4::WT:HP:MA melee dark lord, 140/140

Anchors, 1414 MA priest, 244/250
Vadise, 1414 MA wind/earth soul master, 210/216
IreneAdler, 1414 MA fire/lightning soul master, 154/152

So, like, let's go look for the road and talk about our hair!
~CotAQ

11-26-2009   #5336 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Spicyhunter will become famous soon enough
IGN: Spicyhunter
Class: Lion to_lion
Level: 326
Guild: Rvenge

Wanna hear My Opinion?^^ 1. i dun think that it will be an sprint slot maybe its just another slot for some kind of new eq? And its just random that that eq which was shown is an Sprint. That would mean The Kitty Sprint would stay where it is BUT you wouldnt be abel to use a kitty sprint and another item which has a sprint anyway... i dont see any problem o.O

11-26-2009   #5337 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

I wonder if there would be a "second sword" slot.......I would luv a double-sword-wielding Champion....BUNNY POWA!!!!!

11-27-2009   #5338 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Reaper will become famous soon enoughReaper will become famous soon enough
IGN: HunterIO
Class: Lion, Buffalo, Cat, Fox to_scientist
Level: 314, 24x, 23x, 22x
Guild: Tomodachi, Spartans!, Space Cowboys, Supporter's Guild

That'd be cool to dual wield anything, I always somehow find the Pearl pistol a little large for a pistol... might as well shrink it so you can hold two. :P

11-27-2009   #5339 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Nefertiti is out.. But the only downfall is that there is no Mycamp stuff.. In exchange for the float-wear and glasses... Sorry Rydia~ :S

ƒgƒŠƒbƒNƒXƒ^[0 -ƒ‰ƒu-@ŒŽƒTƒCƒg

And the full-blown pic~

Last edited by Gaap; 11-27-2009 at 04:13 PM.

11-27-2009   #5340 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

quick guide to tap revo quests:

NPC - number of cycles - items per cycle - where to find

eliza bath - 5 cycles - 1 bath coupon - drop: funky orc
al huri - 5 cycles - 1 red leather, 1 blue leather - drop: red salamander, blue salamander respectively
sailor min - 5 cycles - 1 bath kit, 1 towel - reward: eliza bath, al huri tap quests respectively
captain stan - 5 cycles - 2 diamonds, 2 rubys, 2 sapphires - drill: various
ancient polar bear - 1 cycle - 1 freezer usage permit - Reward: captain stan quest
sophia - 5 cycles - 3 salt jars - drill: tapasco fields
cluck cluck warrior - 5 cycles - 2 tapasco pepper, 2 Flame - Drill: tap fields, Drop: fire moths respectively
dorothy - 5 cycles - 3 roll bread - drop: regent orc
vinosh - 5 cycles - 2 spicy egg, 2 pupa of tiger moth - drill: tap fields
monkey_t - 5 cycles - 3 sweet potatoes - drill: tap fields
monkey_t - 5 cycles - 1 salt jar, 1 volcano water - drill: tap fields (the water is the same one from the episode 1 chapter 3 quest)
officer tera - 5 cycles - 3 orc chain - drop: regent orc
lava otter - 5 cycles - 2 tapasco pepper - drill: tap fields
lava otter - 5 cycles - 2 red light, 2 blue light - drop: red salamander, blue salamander respectively
inventor gale - 5 cycles - 2 black shoulder belts - drop: reggae orc

then there's the key quests, but I haven't done them yet so I don't truly know what they need.

so yeah, there's everything needed for the sticker quests.

Bookmarks

Tags
foreign trickster, new skill

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/212-future-trickster-content-please-read-first-post.html
Posted By For Type Date
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-04-2013 12:19 PM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 08-28-2013 06:38 AM
Downloading - Trickster Japanese Opening Song rar This thread Refback 08-01-2013 04:01 PM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 10:42 AM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 03:40 AM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 03:34 AM
Fantasy Frontier. Новое ММО от X-Legend - GoHa.Ru This thread Refback 06-20-2013 03:27 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback 05-11-2013 04:41 AM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 04-30-2013 04:00 PM
Squid girl rar (10 MB) download from mediafire.com This thread Refback 04-24-2013 04:23 AM
Trickster Online Episode 6 Teaser: New Characters - Page 4 This thread Refback 04-14-2013 09:56 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 04-12-2013 04:55 PM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 03-24-2013 02:13 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 03-24-2013 05:46 AM
Japanese Trickster Online: Paula + New Interface - YouTube This thread Refback 03-21-2013 01:35 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - มาพรีวิวน้องหมีขาวกัน ^^ This thread Refback 02-19-2013 06:23 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 590 - ggFTW This thread Refback 02-03-2013 05:57 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 02-02-2013 02:44 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 01-31-2013 08:39 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - [future-trickster] Character Slot This thread Refback 01-29-2013 07:37 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 01-29-2013 04:13 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 01-29-2013 02:21 PM
Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket? - Page 4 This thread Refback 01-29-2013 11:38 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - ggFTW This thread Refback 01-23-2013 11:01 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - เผยแล้ว !! "ข้อมูล" ตัวละครที่9 Polar Bear !!!!! This thread Refback 01-22-2013 09:40 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - เผยแล้ว !! "ข้อมูล" ตัวละครที่9 Polar Bear !!!!! This thread Refback 01-22-2013 08:30 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 584 - ggFTW This thread Refback 01-17-2013 07:09 PM
SilveR's - Trickster Online: Soon Trickster is going to have a Big Update. This thread Refback 01-09-2013 02:37 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - ในขณะที่บ้านเราทำกำลังเต่า... แต่TricksterKoreaเขา... This thread Refback 12-25-2012 11:41 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 05:43 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 05:36 PM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 11-22-2012 06:16 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 11-21-2012 12:24 AM
&bull; แสดงกระทู้ - Guild :: –‘•เก๋า•’– CH.2 This thread Refback 11-21-2012 12:14 AM
SilveR's - Trickster Online: Soon Trickster is going to have a Big Update. This thread Refback 10-20-2012 08:05 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดง&#65533;ระทู้ - รายละเอียดส&#65533;ิลใหม่ทั้ง18ส&#65533;ิลครับ! This thread Refback 10-07-2012 01:21 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดง&#65533;ระทู้ - รายละเอียดส&#65533;ิลใหม่ครับ! This thread Refback 09-27-2012 12:21 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดง&#65533;ระทู้ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 09-19-2012 03:17 AM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-19-2012 05:03 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-29-2012 06:50 AM
Trickster Online Episode 6 Teaser: New Characters - Page 4 This thread Refback 07-25-2012 11:06 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-23-2012 12:21 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-23-2012 06:30 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-23-2012 12:02 AM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-22-2012 05:46 AM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-21-2012 07:18 PM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-20-2012 02:56 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 532 - ggFTW This thread Refback 07-20-2012 09:19 AM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-20-2012 07:14 AM
upcomming skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-20-2012 06:28 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 10:30 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 10:28 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 06:24 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 05:47 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 05:22 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 03:18 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-18-2012 03:04 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 10:02 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 09:57 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 08:59 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 07:16 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - KR update Boss SPICY revamp & etc. This thread Refback 07-17-2012 03:14 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-08-2012 03:33 PM
Wall Photos | Facebook Post #0 Refback 06-21-2012 12:27 AM
back to school theme | Tumblr Post #0 Refback 06-05-2012 09:15 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 486 - ggFTW This thread Refback 06-02-2012 06:50 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - สกิลใหม่ทั้ง 8 อาชีพ This thread Refback 05-14-2012 10:00 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - ต่ายแท้ หรือ ผสมดี This thread Refback 05-13-2012 11:28 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - ข้องใจเกี่ยวกับธาตุ ของสายต่างๆ This thread Refback 05-13-2012 03:27 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - ต่ายแท้ หรือ ผสมดี This thread Refback 05-13-2012 02:53 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - [G] BunnyHybrid Duelist This thread Refback 05-12-2012 09:24 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 486 - ggFTW This thread Refback 05-11-2012 06:03 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - อะไรกันนี้ Techichi Volcano เขาพัฒนาแล้ว This thread Refback 05-11-2012 02:49 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - อะไรกันนี้ Techichi Volcano เขาพัฒนาแล้ว This thread Refback 05-11-2012 02:43 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 04-29-2012 06:56 AM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-13-2012 05:59 PM
3rd job | Tumblr This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:28 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 315 - ggFTW This thread Refback 03-03-2012 12:48 AM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 463 - ggFTW This thread Refback 03-03-2012 12:45 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เ&#65533;าหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&ส&#65533;ิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 02-12-2012 01:01 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - ggFTW This thread Refback 02-06-2012 06:35 AM
I'm REALLY waiting for THESE - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-15-2012 06:44 PM
I'm REALLY waiting for THESE - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-14-2012 02:07 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - เกาหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&สกิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 01-12-2012 06:40 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เ&#65533;าหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&ส&#65533;ิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 01-11-2012 08:07 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เ&#65533;าหลีอัพเดทเทชิชิ&ส&#65533;ิลคลาส3ใหม่ This thread Refback 01-11-2012 01:51 AM
pet เลียนแบบตัวละครครับ อัพลิน่า2/โรแอน/สิง/เอมิลี่เพิ่มครับ - ScreenShot เจ๋งๆ - Trickster Thai - สังคมแห่งการแ This thread Refback 12-10-2011 09:04 AM
pet เลียนแบบตัวละครครับ อัพลิน่า2/โรแอน/สิง/เอมิลี่เพิ่มครับ - ScreenShot เจ๋งๆ - Trickster Thai - สังคมแห่งการแ This thread Refback 12-10-2011 12:27 AM
pet เลียนแบบตัวละครครับ อัพลิน่า2/โรแอน/สิง/เอมิลี่เพิ่มครับ - ScreenShot เจ๋งๆ - Trickster Thai - สังคมแห่งการแ This thread Refback 12-09-2011 10:25 AM
(&#8807;&#9697;&#8806;)づ&#12310;&#9420;&#9428;&#9409;&#9426;&#10026;&#9410;&#9428; &#9417;&#10026; &#9410;&#9422; &#9399;&#9409;&#10026;&#9404;&#12311;: &#12304;Trickster&#12305;Wedding System Quests[TH] เควสแต&#3656;งงาน This thread Refback 12-08-2011 11:37 PM
Future Trickster Content (please, read the first post) - Page 327 - ggFTW This thread Refback 12-06-2011 05:17 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เควสระบบ&#65533;ต่งงาน(&#65533;ปลไทยระเอียดมั้ง)(ซ้ำขออภัยไม่รู้มีใคร&#65533;ปลมั This thread Refback 11-30-2011 09:06 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - เควสระบบ&#65533;ต่งงาน(&#65533;ปลไทยระเอียดมั้ง)(ซ้ำขออภัยไม่รู้มีใคร&#65533;ปลมั This thread Refback 11-30-2011 08:17 PM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-08-2011 04:33 AM
Put things you'd like to see in myshop here - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-07-2011 12:41 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - emo. มาดูตัวละครทั้ง8 ใส่ชุด&#65533;ต่งงาน <3 This thread Refback 09-20-2011 03:44 AM
Trickster Online Episode 6 Teaser: New Characters - Page 4 - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 09-17-2011 12:52 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - Guild &#65533;&#65533;๊ง&#65533;&#65533;ะซ่า* : [Summer~*] : Back To School This thread Refback 09-15-2011 04:54 AM
Ohai, Trickster... ˚ˇ˚ - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-13-2011 08:57 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 09-11-2011 07:22 AM
Trickster This thread Refback 09-07-2011 02:02 PM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 09-06-2011 09:28 PM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-03-2011 05:19 PM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-31-2011 07:10 AM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-30-2011 07:12 PM
I&#180;m worried about the dark mages... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-30-2011 05:49 PM
Been Gone 500 Days. What's New? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-27-2011 05:04 PM
Been Gone 500 Days. What's New? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-27-2011 03:55 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 05:36 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 03:24 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 03:15 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - manual patch มา&#65533;ล้วจ้า +รูป&#65533;าเดี๊ยนทั้ง16 This thread Refback 08-27-2011 02:36 AM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-12-2011 12:16 AM
Ohai, Trickster... ˚ˇ˚ - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-10-2011 02:04 AM
Ohai, Trickster... ˚ˇ˚ - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-09-2011 05:06 PM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-09-2011 12:19 AM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2011 09:45 PM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2011 09:19 PM
4th Job! :D - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2011 08:46 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - Season 7.1 ป&#65533;มบทสงครามราคา เมื่อคุณดราม่ามา&#65533;็ขอดราม่าคืน This thread Refback 07-27-2011 08:55 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - Season 7.1 ป&#65533;มบทสงครามราคา เมื่อคุณดราม่ามา&#65533;็ขอดราม่าคืน This thread Refback 07-27-2011 05:48 AM
marinel npc trickster marinel npc trickster This thread Refback 07-27-2011 03:44 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 07-18-2011 07:10 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 06-13-2011 12:39 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 05-25-2011 06:42 AM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 05-24-2011 09:55 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - [Future Trickster]Episode 6 (ไม่รู้มีคนเอาลงหรือยัง) This thread Refback 05-24-2011 04:30 PM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - มันคือไร สกิลเหรอ This thread Refback 05-23-2011 10:30 PM
゚+。.♥[ H i n e k o ]♥.。+゚ This thread Refback 05-10-2011 12:57 PM
SilveR's - Trickster Online: Soon Trickster is going to have a Big Update. This thread Refback 05-04-2011 04:28 PM
New pet in jTO, Uris! ... - Trickster Post #0 Refback 04-28-2011 09:32 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 03-23-2011 01:33 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-17-2011 06:47 PM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 03-12-2011 09:42 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 02-25-2011 01:51 AM
Trickster Post #0 Refback 02-24-2011 09:57 PM
EvilAngels - Help Page. This thread Refback 02-24-2011 03:38 PM
Shoutbox This thread Refback 01-21-2011 09:19 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 01-19-2011 09:32 PM
What is this new This thread Refback 12-16-2010 09:43 AM
What is this new This thread Refback 12-15-2010 05:28 PM
Trickster Online - Page 174 - Free MMORPG - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 12-15-2010 12:26 PM
Trickster Online - Page 173 - Free MMORPG - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 12-15-2010 09:24 AM
SilveR's - Trickster Online This thread Refback 12-13-2010 03:39 PM
Trickster Online - Page 131 - Free MMORPG - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 11-26-2010 01:42 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-22-2010 09:51 AM
/jp/ - NEET & Hikikomori/General This thread Refback 11-15-2010 10:49 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-08-2010 12:22 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 11:02 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 09:24 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 08:18 PM
What is this new "DNA" project coming... if we know anything about it. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-03-2010 08:06 PM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 10-12-2010 07:25 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 09-09-2010 12:50 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 08-02-2010 05:03 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 07-21-2010 11:50 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ Update! 27/05/2010...!!! This thread Refback 07-10-2010 12:35 AM
That's Amore Guild Website - Links This thread Refback 05-29-2010 09:41 PM
Nuevo trickster online Trickster Love This thread Refback 05-10-2010 02:52 PM
Nuevo trickster online Trickster Love This thread Refback 05-10-2010 03:46 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 04:02 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 03:55 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 03:05 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 02:53 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 12:35 AM
Future Trickster ^_^ อนาคตเกมส์ทริคเตอร์ กำลังอัพเดท This thread Refback 05-01-2010 12:06 AM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 04-09-2010 10:14 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 03-24-2010 10:42 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online (ACTUALIZADO) Post #0 Refback 02-19-2010 03:24 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online (ACTUALIZADO) Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 09:26 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 05:00 PM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 11:13 AM
El sistema de matrimonio en Coreano Trickster Online Post #0 Refback 02-18-2010 04:07 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-13-2010 07:59 PM
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THE FUTURE?!?! This thread Refback 02-12-2010 11:19 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-12-2010 08:00 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-12-2010 04:08 AM
Marriage system in kto - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 02-12-2010 02:54 AM
Suggestion for a new item - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-01-2010 05:06 AM
Decepcion de ao nuevo T.T Post #0 Refback 01-09-2010 08:27 AM
Decepcion de ao nuevo T.T Post #0 Refback 01-08-2010 12:45 PM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 12:18 PM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 12:08 PM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 11:43 AM
Lovely new update from kto that we will want - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2009 11:38 AM
Valkyries -> Guardian Quests/Etc This thread Refback 11-05-2009 10:48 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-04-2009 06:05 PM
Valkyries -> DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT&#39;S IN THE FUTURE?&#33;?&#33; This thread Refback 10-31-2009 07:47 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-26-2009 08:21 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-23-2009 08:50 PM
Guardians Post #0 Refback 10-23-2009 01:34 PM
Server Maintenance Announcement 2.7 Post #0 Refback 10-22-2009 09:50 AM
Server Maintenance Announcement 2.7 Post #0 Refback 10-22-2009 08:50 AM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-21-2009 02:42 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-21-2009 12:53 PM
Episode 5 - Guardians and ... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-21-2009 12:51 PM
Future Trickster Content - Page 226 - /gg FTW! This thread Refback 09-07-2009 04:42 PM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-16-2009 05:53 PM
Best Elements? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 07-20-2009 10:00 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-07-2009 01:54 AM
Best Elements? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 07-05-2009 04:17 PM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-30-2009 09:13 PM
Who dares disturb my slumber! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-27-2009 01:01 AM
Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-25-2009 02:01 PM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-25-2009 02:34 AM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-24-2009 10:34 AM
Who dares disturb my slumber! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-23-2009 01:45 PM
Who dares disturb my slumber! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-23-2009 01:42 PM
looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-22-2009 08:58 AM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 06-13-2009 12:11 AM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 06-12-2009 10:30 AM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-11-2009 05:06 AM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-10-2009 05:56 PM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-10-2009 04:14 PM
Cutest pets in trickster! - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-10-2009 03:52 PM
Elec/water Sheep going Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-07-2009 09:54 AM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 06-03-2009 09:10 AM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 05-30-2009 05:13 PM
Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 05-26-2009 11:00 AM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 05-15-2009 06:38 PM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-09-2009 06:23 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-22-2009 09:30 PM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 04-21-2009 01:28 PM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-18-2009 09:33 AM
TOMBETH SET - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-17-2009 05:00 PM
TOMBETH SET - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-17-2009 04:53 PM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-06-2009 10:09 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-06-2009 02:35 AM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 04-03-2009 01:37 AM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-02-2009 04:31 PM
Any new 3rd job skills? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-01-2009 07:08 PM
Double the trouble? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-01-2009 02:29 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-01-2009 02:25 PM
Best Elements? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-31-2009 12:18 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-31-2009 07:21 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-29-2009 09:28 AM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-28-2009 08:19 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 06:54 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 06:51 PM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 08:50 AM
Bunny Box Sword? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-25-2009 05:37 AM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-24-2009 10:19 PM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-24-2009 08:16 PM
Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-24-2009 11:49 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-24-2009 01:48 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-22-2009 12:39 AM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-20-2009 11:37 PM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 03-20-2009 10:11 PM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 03-20-2009 06:53 PM
&#3649;&#3614;&#3607;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; kTO - &#3619;&#3632;&#3610;&#3610;&#3621;&#3656;&#3634;&#3610;&#3629;&#3626;&#3651;&#3627;&#3617;&#3656; This thread Refback 03-20-2009 03:44 PM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-20-2009 01:59 PM
smexy exp boost on rose garden in kto/cto(and other area quests) comming soon to eto? hopefully - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-19-2009 06:23 AM
kTO - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-18-2009 09:55 PM
«Firefly» Wiki This thread Refback 03-18-2009 02:19 PM
Any new 3rd job skills? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-18-2009 10:20 AM
Any new 3rd job skills? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-16-2009 02:09 PM
Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch - Trickster Online Revolution Post #0 Refback 03-16-2009 12:18 PM
looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-15-2009 02:55 PM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-15-2009 07:57 AM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-15-2009 07:57 AM
E-Marriage? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 10:57 PM
new absolutly unique set - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 09:15 PM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 04:32 PM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 03:29 AM
Tombeth set? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 01:09 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 02-27-2009 08:33 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - offical artwork of fox/racoon pet This thread Refback 02-27-2009 07:50 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - offical artwork of fox/racoon pet This thread Refback 02-27-2009 07:23 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-21-2009 04:49 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-16-2009 03:00 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 02-14-2009 08:48 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 02-12-2009 02:34 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-11-2009 11:12 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-11-2009 04:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-10-2009 02:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 02-09-2009 02:55 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-08-2009 10:53 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-08-2009 09:07 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-08-2009 06:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Tombeth set? This thread Refback 02-08-2009 05:41 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - kTO This thread Refback 02-08-2009 03:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 02-07-2009 06:28 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - smexy exp boost on rose garden in kto/cto(and other area quests) comming soon to eto? hopefully This thread Refback 02-03-2009 09:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - smexy exp boost on rose garden in kto/cto(and other area quests) comming soon to eto? hopefully This thread Refback 02-03-2009 09:18 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-27-2009 05:44 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-27-2009 06:12 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-26-2009 08:52 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 05:24 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 04:56 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 10:15 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 09:58 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-23-2009 07:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 10:50 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 09:13 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 08:12 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 06:52 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 05:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? Post #0 Refback 01-22-2009 03:34 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 10:44 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 08:35 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 08:29 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 08:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - new absolutly unique set This thread Refback 01-22-2009 08:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 01-11-2009 07:18 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 01-08-2009 05:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 01-04-2009 01:58 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 01-02-2009 10:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? Post #0 Refback 01-01-2009 09:13 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 01-01-2009 06:39 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 01-01-2009 06:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-30-2008 03:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 04:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 01:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 10:06 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - looks like we may get snow hill revo soon + exp boosts on previous quests This thread Refback 12-28-2008 09:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-24-2008 09:25 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-18-2008 03:12 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-17-2008 08:06 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-07-2008 04:37 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-06-2008 04:18 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-04-2008 07:44 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 12-04-2008 02:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 06:47 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 01:11 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 12:54 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 11:57 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 11:43 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 10:46 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Bunny Box Sword? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 10:34 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 11-01-2008 12:26 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Any new 3rd job skills? This thread Refback 10-30-2008 04:12 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Any new 3rd job skills? This thread Refback 10-29-2008 09:35 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Any new 3rd job skills? This thread Refback 10-28-2008 07:36 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 10-24-2008 11:17 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-20-2008 06:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-17-2008 07:17 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 11:23 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 11:11 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 09:01 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Double the trouble? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 08:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 10-09-2008 01:48 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - User Information. Post #0 Refback 09-28-2008 09:27 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - User Information. Post #0 Refback 09-28-2008 09:25 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 09-23-2008 11:38 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-16-2008 12:10 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-15-2008 12:51 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-14-2008 02:28 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: New Skills Post #0 Refback 09-12-2008 03:44 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 09-12-2008 10:31 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-11-2008 09:43 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-11-2008 07:02 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? Post #0 Refback 09-11-2008 06:54 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Elec/water Sheep going Witch Post #0 Refback 09-06-2008 02:12 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? Post #0 Refback 08-22-2008 10:36 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 08-14-2008 10:15 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 03:56 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 01:41 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Lightning, Fire, Dark Witch Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 10:53 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Phoenix Rising (Self Damage?) Post #0 Refback 08-06-2008 10:11 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 07-02-2008 10:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 07-01-2008 05:30 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - E-Marriage? This thread Refback 07-01-2008 08:44 AM

Grepolis
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Grepolis

Rating:  

Hide this banner by registering for our community.