Originally Posted by Kohane
Now I can have the Soulmaster's cute outfit, but having priest skills or Dark lord ones
(if I understended it right tho)
And Have a Kitteh with full house *-*
umm.. u still didnt get it right XD
1. you cant change your look back to first job to use it. you can only use it *before* you do the second job change quest.
2. the potion only allows you to change between gender of your type. which means : if you regreted become a lets say.. cat.. and wanted to become a coon instead... you dont need to restart your char as a coon, but can use the potion to do so before you do the job change to second job
3. all the skills that u learned are the same for the 1st job of each character, and the skills *wont* be changed/reset when u use the potion, nor the bonus points from leveling.
4. if you used the potion, the job change path should follow the new "gender"'s path, not the old one.
5. the above is all from interpreting what the description at the top of that wedpage said. yes i can read chinese, but the description only said "only before first job change". so i presume all the points above. and its not like just a different sprite.. i *think* it should be like changing the gender totally.
i hope i didnt make that all more confusing =/