ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
Banned

14K is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Inflation in Trickster

Ok so I've been notiving the past month or so that trickster seemed to be lacking. Not many people has been online and you see less then usual parties in a field. Grrr I need a good way to list this out and start this off.

Now it's like this. Trickster Online have been slowly but surely been falling down ever since the revolution patch. There are points when it thrived but there are also points where it's decline and thriving points intertwine. Now there are several things that has caused this in trickster.

First: Scammers. Scammers are a major source of all our problems concerning the game. Now a days almost everyone is calling someone else a scammer. Wth I remember the days when the only scammer you saw or heard of was Pepsi Blue who eventually got banned.a few months later---------------->BAM! There's a freaking scammers list with aliases and all. wtf. Scammers are what causes the prices for items to go up. Each time a person is scammed out of say 20-60m since it does happen this causes people to increase the prices on the things they sell in order to make up for it. This causes the over all needed galders for each item to exceptionally increase whether it be rare past even equips or recent quest items like the attribute stone. Back where stones may have sold for 1m they've increased to an upper 5-8m pricing.

Second:Shops. Wth people. Some of these shops are very pointless with the old out dated weapons and items but I understand you guys. With all these myshop items the myshop points being flung everywhere and the scammer lurching about there is very hard way to be able to make money so what do you do? Why not actually put more productive things in your shops instead of the latest fusions and the freaking pharoh set which is WAY to over priced. Instead of being online for 2-4 days trying to sell a GS 141% lv 6 you could be selling quest items which could help other people level. There was a point in TO where in Mega you'd find alll the quest items you need now you can't find crap. Again I say wth. No wonder everyone went to Path to Snow Hill. How else are you gonna level if your to lazy to look for quest items?

Third: Lack Of Interest. No matter what you do or say there will always be that group that lv to 100-209 stop and goes "All I am gonna do is sit here and talk----->I am only going to PvP and nothing else----->Why do new quest when I have bug bears--------->yada yada yada. No one on this freaking game wants to do anything productive anymore. I remember when Path to Phantom school and the school it self was packed! With lv 30-60 noobs in parties trying to lv. Now it's empty. Didn't you guys like in your noob low level days to try to get as far as you can in high leveled areas. My own experience was to see who can make it to spicy island and get gao drills. This was at lv 63 and it was fun not to mention hilarious when you saw the 10k plus crit damage above the unconscious bunny. Anyways my point is that no one wants to explore on this game anymore or head new places and it's sad.

Conclusion: The game has fell from it's former glory. Now on the bright side we as the new main Trickster community can fix these problems somewhat slowly but surely we can change the way some things are ran around on the game. We could try changing what we sell in our shops. We could make parties into new area or rather old but good areas where all can benefit and really learn how to play the game. Stop buying Myshop from these Pay First guys. If it's pay first and you don't know the person it's no period. The same for Gift First don't know them say no and offer them the chance to hang out so you can get to know each other more and choose what option is suitable for you. I think we need a thread on who would like to buy myshop(if thats allowed?) where people can talk here on the forum about buying a/o selling myshop where it will be safe from scammers and the like if not fully but partially. I am all for it I recharge every 1-2 weeks 15-20k and I sell sometimes 3m/1k or 2m/1k. So that's about all I have to say on this right now. You Guys tell me what you think.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Chobby will become famous soon enoughChobby will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Chobby

You can't have a thread telling to buy/sell myshop.

I think that people have gone to path to oops or southwest forest since it's much faster to train there than path to phantom.

Since it's relatively easy to do the chapter 1 quests at level 45, I think that's what most people do to level or train at path to oops, sw forest, etc.

People train at bugbears since it's much easier to level there if you don't have the money or time to get the quest items and getting relatively low amounts of exp.

06-25-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Volt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Volt

TO needs new content period, 200+ easy 2 get nonmyshop EQ, episode quests, mon. quests, and so on. The lv cap is 400 but all/most of the quests/EQ go up to 200 :x

No more content = GAMEOVER *insert evil arcade style u lose laugh of doom*

An overhaul of 200+ of everything = TO lives again, not that its dead now or anything. Oh and.. myshop selling/buying via galders/items is not allowed, sell/buy @ your own risk

Like DeathNote? Like Gundam? Go watch Code Geass =D

Last edited by Volt; 06-25-2008 at 06:31 AM.

06-25-2008   #4 (permalink)
retired

wacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura about
Class: Gladiator, Scientist, Dark Lord, Thief Master to_buffalo
Level: retired
Guild: retired

frankly speaking... prices have fallen in general in the last 1-2 months or so... at least in fantasia... i trade 24/7... so i know that... i'm not sure wat is the cause of this... my suspicion is that because population in TO has been decreasing due to lack of high level content to sustain interest for many high level ppl... i can see that my guilds there are lesser ppl actively playing...

regards,
wacky

06-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Actually, when WE ALL are about Lv.30 ~ Lv.60, probably like 70% of the community is of the same level as us lol...
That's the reason why Phantom School's packed.

This is Kyuubey

06-25-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Event Winner

Kohane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kohane
Class: Bard, Shaman, Archeologist to_archaeologist

We are getting new game content, and more content to the future. Good changes are comming too. I think those new changes will help to make the lv 200 players that left it, or are unsatisfied with it, enjoy it again.

As the game become famous, the amount of jerks playing it increase too. This happens with all the online games. If in our real life community there are people that cheat other people, the same will happen in an online community.

So, let's just do our part to make the game better.

Ntreev is dumb but not crazy. They don't burn a 100 $ money cell. We are the money, so they will do something so we won't run away from the game. (at last I think so >.>)

06-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

there's nothing to level for anymore except for ranking, etc.
there's no content in the game that requires you to be beyond lvl 2xx
8/

06-26-2008   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

people don't train in path to phantom because it's not as easy to get there anymore

06-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
You can't have a thread telling to buy/sell myshop.
considering there were about ~80 people who read the Market rules, I suppose I'll have to post this many times.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/foru...ket-rules.html

Quote:
3. Trading of real currency it not allowed. However, members may trade "cash items" (i.e. Trickster Online MyShop) for in-game currency. We do not permit any type of trading that involves any real money such as trading game currency, leveling, account sales, for money.
Welcome to MOG.

06-26-2008   #10 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

The game lost anything to do. I have quit 2 characters at 184 exact same levels (i think), just because I was bored at the same time. All in-game content is almost fully out... after tapasco people in the game didn't have anything LEFT to explore D=
I don't know what happened to Phantom though ._.

06-26-2008   #11 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Lol, I got my character to level 184 (My 4141 Lion) then quit. JUST today, I got 3rd job on it and it got 1 level...

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

06-26-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

lordofthefobs is on a distinguished road

1) scammers..
it's not a trickster problem but a problem with mmorpgs in general. Actually any mmos, not just mmorpgs. as long as there's benefit, people will cheat others especially if real money is involved. you can't say trickster has problem because it has many scammers. it's pretty much inevitable, which is why we have the scammer discussion thread.
and I don't think scammers are the source of high prices.. yes 20m ~ 60m is a lot of money.. but it's not impossible to get. if i really try i could get 60m in few days.. a week a most i think. and high lvl players, at least the ones i've known/seen, tend to be pretty generous with money. they might get pissed when they get scammed.. but i don't think they would intentionally increase the price for stuff just to gain back money.. 60m is still alot of money and it wouldn't be that much easier to gain 60m by increasing prices.

2) shops
i do agree some of the shops sell really random stuff... but some of them are newbie characters who needs money and hope that some random rich character will buy them as a act of kindness. and as for the price.. i think in general items aren't overpriced... at least not that much. i tried to get pharaoh set and gave up after first hour or so.. if it's hard to get, it will be priced high.. that's just how it works. and since the point of people selling stuff are to make money, they are gonna charge as much as they can. if you really want to bring price down, you would have to get everyone to boycott personal shops until the prices come down.. but as long as there are few buyers who would pay the high price for them.. well the price won't come down that easily.

3) lack of interest..
it's not that people lost interest in exploring and reaching goals but it's just that there aren't that much to do for the high level people. once you get to like 200 you basically have been everywhere and done pretty much everything..
hopefully this will be fixed as more high lvl contents are released. more and more high lvl monster quests are being released... so in near future, hopefully there are more for the high lvls to do and they regain their interest in the game..

06-26-2008   #13 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

It's these myshop Nate's Bottles and Refine Powders that are destroying the game content for high levels. If everyone had to find a new weapon for each one that they break in refining, they'd be busy farming bosses right now.

06-26-2008   #14 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

also... people do sell quest itens. they normally sell them in the area the quest is for. like caballa relics quest in azteca and oops warf quest in oops warf. the fuses are all in mega. but there's quite a few quest items mixed in too.

06-27-2008   #15 (permalink)
Banned

14K is on a distinguished road

OK I understand they are selling items in the areas and such but it's not like how it used to be. You used to be able to find every quest item you needed. Now Fuses and pharoh has literally taken over the game. That's all I see except for random in game items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
considering there were about ~80 people who read the Market rules, I suppose I'll have to post this many times.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/foru...ket-rules.html

Welcome to MOG.
Sorry for my hack thread awhile back O.O won't happen again.

Last edited by Miyuki; 06-27-2008 at 02:54 AM.

06-27-2008   #16 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i do agree pharoh is everywhere. i dunno who buys em. it's like everyone wearing pharoh and everyone selling. i never had a pharoh stuff and it's so expensive why the hell would i buy it lol