ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-12-2014   #81 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

That's hilarious, but wait...Sky and Romeo was the same person the whole time?!

@AranPandoraGates, whose picture is that at the end of your post?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-12-2014   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Syn...? Oh dear god don't tell me that's the same Syn from GR...

Who's that Jennifer person that claimed she's the reason eTO shut down? If anything, that's my responsibility. The day before the announcement I got so fed up with the asskissers (most of which went on to make that even-bigger-scam/drama-llama server mTO) and the shitty response from the stupid GMs that I basically said "Can't take care of the game? Then shut it down" and even then... that had nothing to do with it. The decision to shut it down was decided in Feb. 2012, one year before it happened and over a half-year before eTO really went into the grave because of stupid GameGuard.

@AranPandoraGates: Why on earth was your post so heavily edited? What was even edited from it? FB names? If so, why? If people are dumb enough to use their full, real names on public sites, why shield them?

07-12-2014   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

That Jennifer person has an incredibly large ego...if anything, I think I took a huge part in the shutting down of eTO for reasons I will not disclose here. But like EgnigemCenia said, the shutting down of eTO was predetermined on Feb. 2012.

07-12-2014   #84 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
That Jennifer person has an incredibly large ego.
You missed out some parts.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-12-2014   #85 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
If anything, that's my responsibility.
Quote:
if anything, I think I took a huge part in the shutting down of eTO
Hahahaha.

No.

07-12-2014   #86 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by R
Hahahaha.

No.
You should probably read on my message before you cherry-pick something to laugh at. Reading five words in the middle of random pages of Moby Dick probably will look nonsensical and humorous.

I see GR lost PangYa too this year. The company is officially dead, I guess?
EDIT: Hilariously, even though FailRage transferred the license of HackerYa Global to another company, they of course still have a website and forums for the game. This is too much.

Why does FailRage always leave their sites and forums open for games they do not own? How long before they claim rTO as theirs too? LOL

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 07-12-2014 at 11:28 PM.

07-13-2014   #87 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia

@AranPandoraGates: Why on earth was your post so heavily edited? What was even edited from it? FB names? If so, why? If people are dumb enough to use their full, real names on public sites, why shield them?
Personal information. Regardless if whoever posted it publicly, it doesn't belong here.

07-13-2014   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Personal information. Regardless if whoever posted it publicly, it doesn't belong here.
Doesn't matter. We're not Lifelock or something - people need to be careful of what they post online.

Or are you saying it's against the rules if I post a Facebook page "regardless of whether or not the person was stupid enough to make private info public"?

No one asks for my last name. Online friends ask for my first name. Why? It's not necessary.

Besides... what on earth can you do with someone's name?
When registering for important stuff that asks you for personal info, guess what, they want more than just a name that can be easily fabricated.

A line has to be drawn eventually where idiots need to deal with their idiotic actions on their own instead of being spoonfed and babied constantly. People who are stupid to either give out or post real personal information (phone numbers, address, credit card stuff, etc) aren't worth white-knighting.

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 07-13-2014 at 01:40 AM.

07-13-2014   #89 (permalink)
Banned
Awards Facebook Fan

AranPandoraGates is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
@AranPandoraGates, whose picture is that at the end of your post?
We're not allowed to say their names, but if you think about it for a moment, I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out. My username is derived from my idols. LOL

@EgnigemCenia: Here you go. I put the pictures back, WITHOUT THE NAMES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AranPandoraGates
I am not Valese. I am absolutely no one. I guess it's hard for them to believe that they have nonbelievers other than Valese and "the guild" Sky mentioned.

I have been trying to post "the truth" for anyone who would be uninformed enough to join their server of clowns.

This is my testament. *cue dramatic music*

[Admin]Sky is definitely a co-owner of rTO (playtrickster.com). He lies, a lot.

This is the moderating team. (board.playtrickster.com)

[Admin]Sky sold overpowered, unreleased items to people for real money.

[GM]Aran, [Coder]Wankung knew and lied about it.

This is [GM]Aran's official post about it, the one replying is OrangeNights/DreamyDays, someone who bought from [Admin]Sky.

This is DreamyDays' attachment in the post above.

The recipient is Sky's mother. If you need more information about this, feel free to contact me.

Some players cried about the injustice, so this is how they handled it.

See Mesmerella? Apparently he's also a staff of Sky's equally trash RO private server. I find that funny. LOL (board.lifero.co/)

This is the prophet. She was right all along.

Aran claims she's only a player, but obviously she's more than that. She even got a player banned without any warning or written explanation just because her feelings got hurt. Professional? I don't think so.

Too bad [Coder]Wankung is not as proud of her as she is of him.

Cat's out of the bag, so this is how their forum is now. Severely moderated. Good luck detecting who's "clean" and who isn't. It's my pleasure to give you actual work to do. LOL

Signed,
no one but actually everyone

P.S. If you feel that some things in this post are inappropriate, please just snip them. Don't delete the whole post. I find that disrespectful. I actually put some effort into this. inb4 snips whole post. LOL

Last edited by AranPandoraGates; 07-13-2014 at 03:31 AM.

07-13-2014   #90 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Wow, that was snipped? One name in a phone conversation, some obviously fake names on FB (no one is so vile as to name their children/dumb enough to call themselves Aran Pandora or Wankung Gates) and some email addresses that are likely throwaways...?

Why on earth didn't Sandrie/whoever it was snip the rest of the name-showing pictures?
Actually, why are we even allowed to call him "Romeo"? We're using his *gasp*, first name!

07-13-2014   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
And why's Sky accusing Valese of impersonating a trickster staff?
Hi Atmosphere.
The whole obsession by Sky with me started when I PM'd him on FB about a year ago with a question asking why he's giving Michelle more advantages than others. (She was just an rTO player, not a moderator or anything at that point.) This was brought to my attention by friends that were actually playing the game back then, and they didn't want to confront him, so I went and did it for them.

Him being the very capable GM he was, went and copied my private messages and showed Michelle without my consent. She called me names I will not mention, and he continued by screenshotting my PM's to him and posted 1 of them on his personal FB page where, again, Michelle called me some names on his post. All that time they would not directly talk to me, like the cowards they are. He would just post edited parts of my PM's, or random statuses ranting about how much I hate him on his private FB page and Michelle would be the first to reply to him of course. (These posts were brought to my attention, again, by friends that have him on their list.)

Anyway, I have been busy with something called life for the past year and I wasn't even thinking about rTO until he got fired and I read some links a friend sent me for 10 minutes. Then this AranPandoraGates person popped out of nowhere (to whom I would like to say that I love all those screenshots they caught!)

But it's oke. The funny thing is he wishes I would play his shitty servers. He can keep losing sleep over me if he wishes to do so. <3

Anyway guys, it was fun ranting again after so long

07-13-2014   #92 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

There's more bots and RMTers on his server than an official Ragnarok server. That's just sad.