ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2014   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
What was the Goddess gear from? I never saw anyone talk about it.
They were level 300+ gear, so not many people either knew or were high enough level to equip them. Also they were more for people that were hardcore PvP'ers and/or wanted to maximize their stats as much as possible.

You could get a box by helping Aria and Eugene. Those spots Eugene would randomly pop up, we would find him and check what he wants, then proceed with collecting I think about 1000 of each Arcana card. Or 3000 keycrests + 3 black crests and 3 mystery cards, for a total of 100 of each Developer Card 1, 2 and 3. This is all from the top of my head. But I can tell you collecting these for 1 box became a very expensive hobby at one point. (It took me months to get my first box. Ahh the horrible memories.)

But anyway, that was completely off-topic on my part. Screw rTO! Find another game!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2014   #42 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Wakfu just went F2P , if you guys need something to do LOL

07-05-2014   #43 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
But I can tell you collecting these for 1 box became a very expensive hobby at one point. (It took me months to get my first box. Ahh the horrible memories.)
Dammit Vally, even though it was painful 10/10 would get in a police phone box and do it all over again qwq

07-05-2014   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Dammit Vally, even though it was painful 10/10 would get in a police phone box and do it all over again qwq
No doubt about it. Q_Q

07-05-2014   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Bunn is an unknown quantity at this point

I honestly thought that trickster reopened, couldn't tell it was a private server lol..

07-07-2014   #46 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Need to clear this up. I will not be linking the facebook/imgur links, but AranPandoraGates is not Arantir. I checked the IP addresses and they aren't even in the same country.

These are all just facts, I'm staying neutral. Don't post the links again, we don't care about your drama llama.

07-07-2014   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Feco is on a distinguished road
IGN: Feco/Schrot
Class: moo to_mercenary
Level: 2xx
Guild: Red Dragon

I'm filling the hole by waiting for tree of saviour, it works pretty good and I'm really hyped for it.
Until then I'm playing other games and take it easy

07-07-2014   #48 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1843124
/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1843127
/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1843204

There's more. You might want to make sure you know what the hell you're talking about before you talk and go on a usual "better-than-you" tirade.

Implying people have mental issues (and even saying "a majority of the people here") for hyperbolic reasons IS indeed stupid and DID happen, despite what you're choosing to/not to read with your lovely rose-tinted glasses.

I advise reading glasses. They're very helpful and are quite stylish.
I advise you get yourself reading glasses first. Personally, I see a huge difference in meaning. You changed their quote to make it seem like they purposely posted some kind of malicious attack on everyone that visits the Trickster Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
The amount of people on this forum that can't move on from this dead game and are even going to lengths to revive it is honestly creepy.
Quote:
All you people are a bunch of crazy, messed up nostalgia freaks.
To a certain extent, it is creepy. Why would someone happen to know this off the top of their head?
Quote:
It's been 1 year and 4 months when eTO closed. I still miss it and long that it will be revived.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
While I can't deny that reviving a game that no longer exists is a good way to continue the legacy. (If done right anyway...) The people who played the game for great lengths of time, but can't stop playing, need to seriously seek some help.
Quote:
Yeah I can't believe the people who would want to play again, they need mental help.
Light never said anything about being metal. You're the one who are calling the people here mental. He just said they need to seek some help, which can be counseling or whatever helps get their mind off it.

Quoting me means nothing. All I ever said was thinking of Trickster 24/7 is an unhealthy lifestyle. I didn't call them crazy, freak, mental, or anything you want to say. It just seems you enjoy rephrasing everything to fit your argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
Everyone has to draw a line of when to stop thinking of the past and/or hoping it revives. It's almost like some kind of unhealthy lifestyle just thinking of Trickster every day.
Quote:
You make it sound like it's a bad thing to have good memories and hope for them to come back, or something. Nostalgia isn't a bad thing. If it gets in the way of you doing things or it's making you depressed/etc, yes, you do need help.
Here's another example of where you're trying to change the meaning of what I said. I never said toss your memories/friends down the drain. I just said people have to differentiate between keeping memories and reliving your memories 24/7. That is a line that people shouldn't cross. Even you defined it that if it gets in the way, people should get help.

I'm just going to be like Light and iTaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I won't bother to explain the parallels you've made in your post. You seemingly wouldn't get it, no matter how dumbed down and specific I make it.
Not the same phrase but you get the point. This is going to be my last post since it seems you enjoy being the top in this thread, can't take some truth, and would rather flamebait then post in a civil manner.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-08-2014   #49 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Okay this is going to be the public warning. Keep it on topic, if you're going to argue, take it to PM. We're not deleting any posts in this thread, we're not closing it, be civil or shut the fuck up.

07-09-2014   #50 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AranPandoraGates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
We're not deleting any posts in this thread, we're not closing it, be civil or shut the fuck up.
The reason why your posts keep being deleted because they are spam. Two words and a link to a imgur album full of images that were already linked here and a facebook page that got mysteriously deleted is not a post. Some of the spam bots do better than that.

If you really want the world to know about how horrible rTO is, just write an actual post. Honestly, I'm sure a good chunk of people that come here already dislike it or feel indifferent about it already though.

edit: Oh, they deleted that thread. Okay, just go make a post that isn't spam and stick those images in there and I'll leave the post alone.

Last edited by Sandrie; 07-09-2014 at 07:36 AM.

07-11-2014   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

So apparently that account you guys are calling a bot is me.
Cause you know, I have nothing better to do than be busy with Sky 24/7.
He's so desperate for that attention from me.

And no Michelle. You most certainly can't. lol

07-11-2014   #52 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Again, IP addresses are different. Valese is on a different continent than "AranPandoraGates". zzz

07-11-2014   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

I can't access the link that explains why Sky got "fired". Can anyone explain what happened, or have any copies/pictures of it saved? and why's Sky accusing Valese of impersonating a trickster staff?

Last edited by Atmosphere; 07-11-2014 at 06:26 PM.

07-11-2014   #54 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
I can't access the link that explains why Sky got "fired". Can anyone explain what happened, or have any copies/pictures of it saved? and why's Sky accusing Valese of impersonating a trickster staff?
i can quote the announcement about why gm sky was fired that got deleted on rto forums i had it saved

[QUOTE=Players, we have looked into this matter of some players obtaining unpublished items in the game. From our investigation, we found that indeed some players have acquired items such as the Goddess items and Chronos items through means not sanctioned by us.

Basically, a player (TopSecretTest) persuaded GM Sky to give items to help another player (PoisonousKiller) to start over in the game after this player has been allegedly hacked. After a lot of unrelentless badgering, GM Sky fell for it and did as asked. TopSecretTest paid GM Sky in real money amounting to US$10.00 for each item he gave. TopSecretTest then took these items, and started selling for amounts such as US$300 each to other players in the game.

As a result of this, the following actions have been taken:

1. All of the said items (Goddess & Chronos items) have been deleted from the game.

2. All accounts involved in such transactions, including those that have been found to contain such items in them, have been permanently banned.

3. With immediate effect, Sky is no longer GM in rTO.

We would also like to announce that GM Wan, the coder, and other admin/mod staff are not involved in any way, shape or form in the abovesaid transactions. In fact, GM Wan did not know about this matter until he received reports and the screenshots about this issue, which only came in after the items have come out in the game.

We make this announcement today because we were not able to address this yesterday; we needed time to investigate the matter, and to talked to many players. We acknowledge their concern and are grateful for their help and information.

We apologise to all players for this matter. While such things may have happened in other private servers, as some other players have told us, we certainly (perhaps naively) did not expect it to happen here. Dealing with digital properties is a delicate matter. For now, we don’t have plan to hire more GMs. We thank you for all your support and for all the support given by our moderators, game advisors, and other expert players in the game as well.

Let’s move on from this stumble in our journey and continue to make history together.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by kite384; 07-11-2014 at 08:13 PM.

07-11-2014   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future

Thanks Shugo! I knew someone would have a copy of it, muahahaa. Even if Sky isn't "GM", he's still the owner of rTO?

07-12-2014   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
Thanks Shugo! I knew someone would have a copy of it, muahahaa. Even if Sky isn't "GM", he's still the owner of rTO?
From what I know he's not the owner of rTO. Wan is the owner.

07-12-2014   #57 (permalink)
Banned

AranPandoraGates is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am not Valese. LOL.

I am not Valese. I am absolutely no one. I guess it's hard for them to believe that they have nonbelievers other than Valese and "the guild" Sky mentioned.

I have been trying to post "the truth" for anyone who would be uninformed enough to join their server of clowns.

This is my testament. *cue dramatic music*

[Admin]Sky is definitely a co-owner of rTO (playtrickster.com). He lies, a lot.

This is the moderating team. (board.playtrickster.com)

[Admin]Sky sold overpowered, unreleased items to people for real money.

[GM]Aran, [Coder]Wankung knew and lied about it.

This is [GM]Aran's official post about it, the one replying is OrangeNights/DreamyDays, someone who bought from [Admin]Sky.

This is DreamyDays' attachment in the post above.

The recipient is Sky's mother. If you need more information about this, feel free to contact me.

Some players cried about the injustice, so this is how they handled it.

See Mesmerella? Apparently he's also a staff of Sky's equally trash RO private server. I find that funny. LOL (board.lifero.co/)

This is the prophet. She was right all along.

Aran claims she's only a player, but obviously she's more than that. She even got a player banned without any warning or written explanation just because her feelings got hurt. Professional? I don't think so.

Too bad [Coder]Wankung is not as proud of her as she is of him.

Cat's out of the bag, so this is how their forum is now. Severely moderated. Good luck detecting who's "clean" and who isn't. It's my pleasure to give you actual work to do. LOL

Signed,
no one but actually everyone

P.S. If you feel that some things in this post are inappropriate, please just snip them. Don't delete the whole post. I find that disrespectful. I actually put some effort into this. inb4 snips whole post. LOL

Last edited by AranPandoraGates; 07-13-2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Name censorship

07-12-2014   #58 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

We need an emmy. TO the most outstanding drama series. IDK what is it but this game generates so much drama. It's fun to watch on the sidelines though.

07-12-2014   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

That's hilarious, but wait...Sky and Romeo was the same person the whole time?!

@AranPandoraGates, whose picture is that at the end of your post?

07-12-2014   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

That Jennifer person has an incredibly large ego...if anything, I think I took a huge part in the shutting down of eTO for reasons I will not disclose here. But like EgnigemCenia said, the shutting down of eTO was predetermined on Feb. 2012.