ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

7.6

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2014   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)
EgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
I'm sorry; what? That's so prejudiced and stereotyped it's not even funny.
That's good - it wasn't intended to be a joke.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2014   #22 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Rhois's Avatar
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
Blog Entries: 14
iTrader: (6)
Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
That's good - it wasn't intended to be a joke.
I know, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt for being inexplicably rude.
__________________
 
06-27-2014   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)
EgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
I know, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt for being inexplicably rude.
Assuming people who miss playing a game they liked are mentally disturbed nostalgia freaks is also "inexplicably rude".

Point?
 
06-27-2014   #24 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Kenzor's Avatar
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: where
Posts: 2,858
iTrader: (0)
Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
I'm sorry; what? That's so prejudiced and stereotyped it's not even funny.
Don't worry, Egnigem is just salty I called people who can't move on from his/her beloved game creepy. lol.
 
06-27-2014   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)
EgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Don't worry, Egnigem is just salty I called people who can't move on from his/her beloved game creepy. lol.
Sounds more like you're salty that I responded to your excessively unfounded offensive prejudice comment with another lolololol.
 
06-27-2014   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
iTaker's Avatar
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Wouldnt you like to know :]
Posts: 553
iTrader: (5)
iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Sounds more like you're salty that I responded to your excessively unfounded offensive prejudice comment with another lolololol.
You can't really say anything about LoL, implying it's some sort of "unhealthy obsession." You also cannot state anything about "nostalgia" from a game that literally closed within the last 2 years. It's not nostalgia, it's literally obsession from people who can't let it go at this point.

It seriously is creepy and just flat out odd that people can't let the game go at this point.


Now to my real response to the thread so it's not like I'm trying to say it all to you egnigem. Anyone who's on the private server can play all they want, but to anyone spending money (basically everyone, I guarantee it), it's time to wake up and move on, which they should have done awhile ago. Those are facts, not opinions. That might sound a bit egotistical or whatever, but to me that's how it is.
__________________


<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
 
06-28-2014   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)
EgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTaker
You can't really say anything about LoL, implying it's some sort of "unhealthy obsession." You also cannot state anything about "nostalgia" from a game that literally closed within the last 2 years. It's not nostalgia, it's literally obsession from people who can't let it go at this point.

It seriously is creepy and just flat out odd that people can't let the game go at this point.


Now to my real response to the thread so it's not like I'm trying to say it all to you egnigem. Anyone who's on the private server can play all they want, but to anyone spending money (basically everyone, I guarantee it), it's time to wake up and move on, which they should have done awhile ago. Those are facts, not opinions. That might sound a bit egotistical or whatever, but to me that's how it is.
Generally LoL players are literally ADDICTED to the game. That's a worse problem than mere nostalgia for a game that's been shut down for awhile now.
(the fact that the LoL joke hit so close to home for you is somewhat startling...)

I personally find most LoL players creepy because they literally have no life and take the game far too seriously.

Trickster for me closed in Nov. 2012, not Feb. 2013. I had no desire to play when those assholes wanted to treat me like a fool claiming my issues with GameGuard "couldn't happen" despite providing more than sufficient proof proving that, at the very least their prehistoric version of GG (though it is likely ALL versions of it aren't safe) wasn't safe.

For other people it closed earlier because GG literally prevented them from playing.

nostalgia:
- noun: nostalgia; plural noun: nostalgias

a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

Can you show me where it's defined as something that HAS to be a long time ago and not just in the past?

For the people spending money... yes, they shouldn't. It'd be no different than giving money to a local neighborhood thief or something, because that's all Sky/Romeo are. Profiting off of stolen material.

Besides his server security is so terrifyingly bad you can hack in MyShop or Galder easy LOL.

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 06-28-2014 at 10:42 PM.
 
06-28-2014   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
iTaker's Avatar
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Wouldnt you like to know :]
Posts: 553
iTrader: (5)
iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Generally LoL players are literally ADDICTED to the game. That's a worse problem than mere nostalgia for a game that's been shut down for awhile now.
(the fact that the LoL joke hit so close to home for you is somewhat startling...)

I personally find most LoL players creepy because they literally have no life and take the game far too seriously.

Trickster for me closed in Nov. 2012, not Feb. 2013. I had no desire to play when those assholes wanted to treat me like a fool claiming my issues with GameGuard "couldn't happen" despite providing more than sufficient proof proving that, at the very least their prehistoric version of GG (though it is likely ALL versions of it aren't safe) wasn't safe.

For other people it closed earlier because GG literally prevented them from playing.

nostalgia:
- noun: nostalgia; plural noun: nostalgias

a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

Can you show me where it's defined as something that HAS to be a long time ago and not just in the past?

For the people spending money... yes, they shouldn't. It'd be no different than giving money to a local neighborhood thief or something, because that's all Sky/Romeo are. Profiting off of stolen material.

Besides his server security is so terrifyingly bad you can hack in MyShop or Galder easy LOL.
I'm pretty sure you had a bad experience with LoL which is why you're so salty about it being an "addiction" or players "taking it too seriously." A majority of league players play to win, but have fun while doing so, the game has trolls and assholes, but the majority of players I know take it seriously enough to win, that's all. I Also find it funny that you're referring to you're LoL reference as a "joke" when you're clearly trying to bash the players who play it as if they're beneath you or something.

Obviously you can call it whatever you want, but in regards to it being nostalgia, of course by definition it is that, but I personally find it very cringe worthy. You remind me of people who hear a song from like 2007 and go, "omg this was sooooo long ago, this song was so good back in the day." So again, call it whatever you want lol.

Last word from me, I personally also think the kid running rTO is a little jackass. Just thought i'd let you know.
__________________


<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
 
06-29-2014   #29 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Light's Avatar
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CanadaLand
Posts: 6,446
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default



5:12 to the end.
__________________

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!
 
06-29-2014   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Credo's Avatar
Games
TibiaTrickster Online
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)
Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)
Default

Wow, my friends... It's been already a year and some months since the game has been gone. Time flies.

I really can't get any "will" to play rTO. The money dependence... and to know that I had a lot of things on eTO... It just prevents me from trying...
 
06-29-2014   #31 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Light's Avatar
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CanadaLand
Posts: 6,446
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
Wow, my friends... It's been already a year and some months since the game has been gone. Time flies.
__________________

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!
 
06-29-2014   #32 (permalink)
R
Butts!
Special
R's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington State Senpai: Lynnie♥
Posts: 2,626
Blog Entries: 6
iTrader: (26)
R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R
IGN: Neirah [Mabinogi]
Default

I have not played it, and do not intend to, but rTO is a terrible private server. How do I know?

Quote:
Rule No. GR/01
Q: How will you know if a player is botting?
A: If they are not responding and they are doing the same pattern for a long time.
Example: Cast Skill – Cast Skill - Use MP Potion – Cast Skill – Cast Skill – Use MP Potion
You're a botter even if you are not.

Quote:
Rule No. GR/06
Spamming useless messages using TBN Megaphone will result in Account Suspension. You can only use TBN Megaphone for Party/Guild Recruitment or Trading.
No freedom. Sucks for those who enjoy running their own events.

Quote:
Rule No. PR/06
When casting area attacks, make sure not to hit other players’ monsters.
Be careful, or run the risk of being banned.

Quote:
Rule No. PR/07
Do not chase someone through different PVP rooms, killing them repeatedly without their permission. To report players harassing you in this manner, take screenshots of them switching PVP rooms 3 times within half an hour to kill you.
"May I please kill you?"
"No."

No fun allowed without permission. If you use PvP how it was originally intended to be used, you're fucked.

Spoiler!
__________________
Tumblr: Noamu
3DS: 1392-4873-0067

Current Games:
[PS Vita] Atelier Rorona Plus (34%/on hold)
[PS Vita] Atelier Totori Plus (1%/on hold)
[PS Vita] Atelier Meruru Plus (100% completed)
[PS Vita] Atelier Ayesha Plus (50%/now playing)
[PS3] Mugen Souls Z (just started)
 
06-30-2014   #33 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Esper's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Memories      Pokemon: Mums
Posts: 9,850
Blog Entries: 44
iTrader: (11)
Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Those are the dumbest rules I have ever seen in my life. I'd be banned on the first day due to those rules. What kind of idiot wrote those rules (rhetoric).

Guess that kid is just hoarding money from everyone and will close it down when he's gotten enough out of everyone. Then again, you could try a massive chargeback and see what kind of issues are created for the kid...assuming this scenario works.
__________________


Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦
 
06-30-2014   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)
EgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you had a bad experience with LoL which is why you're so salty about it being an "addiction" or players "taking it too seriously." A majority of league players play to win, but have fun while doing so, the game has trolls and assholes, but the majority of players I know take it seriously enough to win, that's all. I Also find it funny that you're referring to you're LoL reference as a "joke" when you're clearly trying to bash the players who play it as if they're beneath you or something.
In this topic we find iTaker is replying to a person whose posts he isn't even reading.

You're crying because of my LoL joke, but it's okay for you to make brash, unfounded generalizations? I'm sorry Stalin, I forgot about the double-standard of "it's only wrong when someone OTHER than me does it!".

tl;dr: Don't dish out what you can't take in response.

Quote:
You remind me of people who hear a song from like 2007 and go, "omg this was sooooo long ago, this song was so good back in the day." So again, call it whatever you want lol.
...yes, because 7 years ago isn't a long time or anything.

Especially considering the average TO player who played for a long time probably grew up with it. If someone is 20, being nostalgic about something from 7 years ago is PERFECTLY applicable, considering that's over a third of their (current) life in the past and so much has actually changed for them since that age.

Besides I highly doubt you OR Light are the old farts you're claiming to be.

@Light: Wow. It took six minutes for a poorly-made compilation of (de)motivational posters to attempt to construe a point? A Dose of Boring is more like it...

The point is, nostalgia is missing ANYTHING enjoyable from the past. Getting pissy about "how many years" defines it is your prerogative - and it's also wrong.

---

I haven't played rTO much in the last few months. But I've been on it, I guess.

@R: Good thing he hasn't caught me for botting. Or RMT, really. I'm sure some people have probably profited off his server enough to piss him off LOL. More powerful companies than him with more secure (aka harder to hack/inject/dupe things... he has zero protection against anything) games get RMTed to hell.

Ugh. GM_Syn... That was already after I had to basically write a several-page long apology discussing how much I "wronged" them for referring to their actions as stupid (getting a permanent 7767 error for "logging into 123123123" with zero proof on their end; Syn threatening to support-ban me because I was "annoying" for pressing the issue, etc).

I never had as much fun after I came back because I was just waiting to get banned again. They perma-banned me once for zero reason, why not again? I knew a bunch of obvious hackers and people abusing glitches. No one ever got caught. But I did because one faithful night I referred to their actions as STUPID? They got me within a few hours of the comment but for over a year I was haggling trying to... and this WILL make it sound stupid...

...ALLOW ME TO ACTUALLY PAY THEM FOR ITEMS SO I CAN BUY MYSHOP!

Quote:
Then again, you could try a massive chargeback
Not advised, chargeback can get you in a tremendous amount of trouble too. You are also, to my knowledge, not allowed to do it often, so wasting the few times you could isn't advised. To my knowledge this is why Tokiyan/FroznShaman/his other 50 alts on Jewelia stopped getting people chargeback-banned.
 
06-30-2014   #35 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Gaap's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 5,258
Blog Entries: 90
iTrader: (62)
Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default

I should not be here, but man that facepalm image just sums it up for me. Though before I go. Be glad Sky is not a GM anymore. Why? Full story.

In short. Vacation from rTO unless I am bored and doing episode quests/town quests, RPing or playing Pokemon TCG Online while I am facing a leg recovery from operation three weeks ago. I am not here to be powerful and never "donated" any of my loot, and Auction House is really broken. (People and their overprices. SRSLY.)
__________________
 
06-30-2014   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Valese's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ee-arth
Posts: 1,369
iTrader: (32)
Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran
3. With immediate effect, Sky is no longer GM in rTO.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAHAH AA. ABOUT DAMN TIME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
rTO is it's own "company"
No. It most certainly is not.






HI GUYS.
__________________
~ The loveliest rose can hide the cruelest thorn
I love you


 
06-30-2014   #37 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Light's Avatar
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CanadaLand
Posts: 6,446
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
...yes, because 7 years ago isn't a long time or anything.

If someone is 20, being nostalgic about something from 7 years ago is PERFECTLY applicable, considering that's over a third of their (current) life in the past and so much has actually changed for them since that age.

Besides I highly doubt you OR Light are the old farts you're claiming to be.

@Light: Wow. It took six minutes for a poorly-made compilation of (de)motivational posters to attempt to construe a point? A Dose of Boring is more like it...

The point is, nostalgia is missing ANYTHING enjoyable from the past. Getting pissy about "how many years" defines it is your prerogative - and it's also wrong.
That's a pretty long winded reply, in order to tell us that the point went entirely over your head.
I won't bother to explain the parallels you've made in your post. You seemingly wouldn't get it, no matter how dumbed down and specific I make it.

It's time for a taser testing. The kid who's not old enough to drink requires one.
__________________

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!
 
06-30-2014   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
iTaker's Avatar
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Wouldnt you like to know :]
Posts: 553
iTrader: (5)
iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
That's a pretty long winded reply, in order to tell us that the point went entirely over your head.
I won't bother to explain the parallels you've made in your post. You seemingly wouldn't get it, no matter how dumbed down and specific I make it.

It's time for a taser testing. The kid who's not old enough to drink requires one.
^ This, I no longer can reply to the posts he's making especially referencing me as stalin lol. O well got a good laugh out of it.
__________________


<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
 
06-30-2014   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 199
iTrader: (0)
EgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to beholdEgnigemCenia is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
I should not be here, but man that facepalm image just sums it up for me. Though before I go. Be glad Sky is not a GM anymore. Why? Full story.
Probably publicity BS or something. I'm sure there's going to be a new GM magically recruited soon that's him under an alias.

Their team is full of a bunch of morons who can't do anything - losing one moron will make it worse, not better. And the ENTIRE team is at fault for shit like this - not just Sky, and similarly the entire team HAS done stuff like this.

Quote:
I am not here to be powerful and never "donated" any of my loot, and Auction House is really broken. (People and their overprices. SRSLY.)
lol the fact that people pay for that stuff is funny.
What's even funnier is the amount of money a decent hacker could make RMTing stuff there. The GMs CLAIM to have a watchful eye but, in reality, they don't.

Does WindLeaves or whoever that massive, MASSIVE RMTer from Jewelia play there in rTO?

Quote:
That's a pretty long winded reply, in order to tell us that the point went entirely over your head.
I won't bother to explain the parallels you've made in your post. You seemingly wouldn't get it, no matter how dumbed down and specific I make it.

It's time for a taser testing. The kid who's not old enough to drink requires one.
Humorously; you didn't even read or reply to my post but you're claiming I did the same to you. lolwat. At least you did more than post a six-minute boring slideshow of irrelevant (de)motivational posters.

Quote:
^ This, I no longer can reply to the posts he's making especially referencing me as stalin lol. O well got a good laugh out of it.
I'm sorry mein fuhrer. I forgot the law. Only you can make brash, insulting generalizations with no basis. When other people do it, they're evil and disgusting!
How many more times are you going to ignore this? Or do LoL players typically not read because they're too fixated on the game? :P
 
07-01-2014   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Valese's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ee-arth
Posts: 1,369
iTrader: (32)
Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Probably publicity BS or something. I'm sure there's going to be a new GM magically recruited soon that's him under an alias.

Their team is full of a bunch of morons who can't do anything - losing one moron will make it worse, not better. And the ENTIRE team is at fault for shit like this - not just Sky, and similarly the entire team HAS done stuff like this.
Egnigem, I haven't read any of your posts this time, but I want to explain that "publicity" BS just because I read about it for 5 minutes. Seriously that's all it took. I'm gonna make this as short and clear as possible.

• Sky sells equipments (like Chronos and Goddess) which are not yet released to certain players. There's even screenshots of paypal accounts paying $150 to Sky's account. (Has his last name and all.)
• Aran posts saying neither she nor GM Wan knew about it, and it was just Sky, being the greedy bastard he is. And Sky is no longer a GM.
• It's been said and implied by several people that Goddess equipment have not yet been released. (And probably won't since it's ingame gear, and they want MS MS MS.)
• Some random person personally messages Sky to try and make him sell equipments to him also. This was before the getting "fired" from a make-believe job.
• Sky denies anything and everything and tries to crawl out of the hole he's been digging for himself for the past year. (You know, when I was the one telling people all he wants is money.)
• The same guy goes and talks to Wan about Sky selling Goddess items.
• Wan says "That was from Sky's event. He did not sell anything."

^ What do we learn from this? They're all a bunch of shady ass little kids who are only out to take your money.

Keep up the good work rTO "company".
__________________
~ The loveliest rose can hide the cruelest thorn
I love you


 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Wizard 101
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Wizard 101

Rating:  

5.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.