ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2014   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

Wow, my friends... It's been already a year and some months since the game has been gone. Time flies.

I really can't get any "will" to play rTO. The money dependence... and to know that I had a lot of things on eTO... It just prevents me from trying...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2014   #22 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
Wow, my friends... It's been already a year and some months since the game has been gone. Time flies.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-29-2014   #23 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

I have not played it, and do not intend to, but rTO is a terrible private server. How do I know?

Quote:
Rule No. GR/01
Q: How will you know if a player is botting?
A: If they are not responding and they are doing the same pattern for a long time.
Example: Cast Skill – Cast Skill - Use MP Potion – Cast Skill – Cast Skill – Use MP Potion
You're a botter even if you are not.

Quote:
Rule No. GR/06
Spamming useless messages using TBN Megaphone will result in Account Suspension. You can only use TBN Megaphone for Party/Guild Recruitment or Trading.
No freedom. Sucks for those who enjoy running their own events.

Quote:
Rule No. PR/06
When casting area attacks, make sure not to hit other players’ monsters.
Be careful, or run the risk of being banned.

Quote:
Rule No. PR/07
Do not chase someone through different PVP rooms, killing them repeatedly without their permission. To report players harassing you in this manner, take screenshots of them switching PVP rooms 3 times within half an hour to kill you.
"May I please kill you?"
"No."

No fun allowed without permission. If you use PvP how it was originally intended to be used, you're fucked.

Spoiler!

06-29-2014   #24 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Those are the dumbest rules I have ever seen in my life. I'd be banned on the first day due to those rules. What kind of idiot wrote those rules (rhetoric).

Guess that kid is just hoarding money from everyone and will close it down when he's gotten enough out of everyone. Then again, you could try a massive chargeback and see what kind of issues are created for the kid...assuming this scenario works.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-30-2014   #25 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I should not be here, but man that facepalm image just sums it up for me. Though before I go. Be glad Sky is not a GM anymore. Why? Full story.

In short. Vacation from rTO unless I am bored and doing episode quests/town quests, RPing or playing Pokemon TCG Online while I am facing a leg recovery from operation three weeks ago. I am not here to be powerful and never "donated" any of my loot, and Auction House is really broken. (People and their overprices. SRSLY.)

06-30-2014   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran
3. With immediate effect, Sky is no longer GM in rTO.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAHAH AA. ABOUT DAMN TIME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
rTO is it's own "company"
No. It most certainly is not.

HI GUYS.

06-30-2014   #27 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
...yes, because 7 years ago isn't a long time or anything.

If someone is 20, being nostalgic about something from 7 years ago is PERFECTLY applicable, considering that's over a third of their (current) life in the past and so much has actually changed for them since that age.

Besides I highly doubt you OR Light are the old farts you're claiming to be.

@Light: Wow. It took six minutes for a poorly-made compilation of (de)motivational posters to attempt to construe a point? A Dose of Boring is more like it...

The point is, nostalgia is missing ANYTHING enjoyable from the past. Getting pissy about "how many years" defines it is your prerogative - and it's also wrong.
That's a pretty long winded reply, in order to tell us that the point went entirely over your head.
I won't bother to explain the parallels you've made in your post. You seemingly wouldn't get it, no matter how dumbed down and specific I make it.

It's time for a taser testing. The kid who's not old enough to drink requires one.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-30-2014   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
That's a pretty long winded reply, in order to tell us that the point went entirely over your head.
I won't bother to explain the parallels you've made in your post. You seemingly wouldn't get it, no matter how dumbed down and specific I make it.

It's time for a taser testing. The kid who's not old enough to drink requires one.
^ This, I no longer can reply to the posts he's making especially referencing me as stalin lol. O well got a good laugh out of it.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

07-01-2014   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably publicity BS or something. I'm sure there's going to be a new GM magically recruited soon that's him under an alias.

Their team is full of a bunch of morons who can't do anything - losing one moron will make it worse, not better. And the ENTIRE team is at fault for shit like this - not just Sky, and similarly the entire team HAS done stuff like this.
Egnigem, I haven't read any of your posts this time, but I want to explain that "publicity" BS just because I read about it for 5 minutes. Seriously that's all it took. I'm gonna make this as short and clear as possible.

• Sky sells equipments (like Chronos and Goddess) which are not yet released to certain players. There's even screenshots of paypal accounts paying $150 to Sky's account. (Has his last name and all.)
• Aran posts saying neither she nor GM Wan knew about it, and it was just Sky, being the greedy bastard he is. And Sky is no longer a GM.
• It's been said and implied by several people that Goddess equipment have not yet been released. (And probably won't since it's ingame gear, and they want MS MS MS.)
• Some random person personally messages Sky to try and make him sell equipments to him also. This was before the getting "fired" from a make-believe job.
• Sky denies anything and everything and tries to crawl out of the hole he's been digging for himself for the past year. (You know, when I was the one telling people all he wants is money.)
• The same guy goes and talks to Wan about Sky selling Goddess items.
• Wan says "That was from Sky's event. He did not sell anything."

^ What do we learn from this? They're all a bunch of shady ass little kids who are only out to take your money.

Keep up the good work rTO "company".

07-01-2014   #30 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

LMAO this PServer.. I was so excited to experience Trickster all over again, a few days after I join? Kitty Sprints. I wanted to so bad pay £3 or so just to get a low level one so I can roam Trickster how I used to.. then my brother snapped me back to reality, saying if the real Trickster failed, then how would a private server keep afloat?

I accomplished everything I wanted to do in the old server - level 400, make my fox pretty, become one of the best foxes and to kick a certain person's ass. I went through so many things on Trickster and you just can't re-create them on a private server. Who wants to go through the heart ache of lolboxes all over again? :/ I've heard people have spent money on this server that equals to over 3x the amount they spent on the actual server, and it makes me mad/sad that people are still trying to cling to this.

Find another game!! If you have Steam, I recommend Terraria, it's pretty much a 2D version of Minecraft with more MMO like features, and the graphics are very appealing. I enjoyed it for hours on end! If you were one of the competitive people in PvP, go find some MOBA's like DoTA or LoL, the same competitive aspect, with actual SKILL involved rather than spending money. Even some other competitive games like TF2 are quite fun and involve a lot of skill with some collecting aspect.. collect dem hats!! -looks around for Rydia-

Seeing Sky get fired made me lol.

07-01-2014   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Find another game!!
Like you and many others (and me before) said, I agree fully. No one should cling to rotten corpses.

Find another game or get your life back on track, cough'ana'cough-still at it every single day. Your family is getting worried about you, you might want to answer your phone once in a while so they know you are still alive (:

07-01-2014   #32 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥
Cool

I agree with this as well.

I did play the new server for a few months and that was the very very beginning. Trickster was legit my favorite game but when the real game got shut down the private server just really can't compare. I've spent $20 on rTO and that was the first month it was open (Feb) and stopped right there. It can also close at anytime plus I think the main reason I quit is because I can't imagine starting over like Vixen said.

I have no problem with anyone playing rTO, I really don't but there's just a few select people that I just cannot believe still play and still spend almost as much as they did on eTO. I guess it's your life though so you can do what you wish. I find it funny though that when eTO was still open and I still played it Ana told me "You have no life. Still playing trickster? God how pathetic. Thank god I saved Jeff and myself from that game" or something along those lines. This was also when he was permanently banned and now that rTO opened he's playing it as well and probably spending every penny and every moment he has on the game. Even his family is worried about him jeez.

Trickster was a good part of my life. I'm sure you would all agree the friends you've made on there are priceless. It's just also not the same anymore but I don't regret playing it. The drama was pretty entertaining as well. Maybe I'll start playing rTO just to get my Legendary guardian but probably not. Been too busy to bother doing that. Cheers!

Last edited by Joy; 07-01-2014 at 08:42 AM.

07-01-2014   #33 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

If you guys have steam then add me :I

Steam Community :: LauraMix♥Whovian

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-02-2014   #34 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Some of the posts here, I completely agree.
Especially the part of why people still cling to a game that's dead.
I mean c'mon I spent a lot of money on the real server, became one of the top players and I enjoyed PvP and sh*t. But you don't see me going to another server, restarting, and spending all that money again. My theory is some people that were bullied and couldn't fight back on eTO went to rTO to make a name for themselves. And they needed to comeback because their ego couldn't handle it. That's the only thing I can think of atm. I mean I had my moments and memories on eTO. But the way people cling to that sh*t. Just ugh. I remember some people were so excited that another TO server was opening. It was like meeting an ex of yours that you haven't seen for years. You're happy and you wanna catch up, and maybe even get back together. When you did you realized why you broke up with them in the first place. Ya'll shouldn't really trust your money on some kiddos who like to play pretend. What have the players gotten off on rTO? I heard it's the same bullsh*t. Empty PvP, waiting at waiting room, blah blah,etc.

Last edited by Demolitions; 07-02-2014 at 01:49 AM.

07-03-2014   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

I played rTO for while but got bored of it so I just sold my account Lol.
playing FW and TERA

Oh and people need to move on o.o I mean really TO is dead..just find new game Lol.

07-03-2014   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

I found out this server existed at the end of February. I'm currently playing it and its just on my free little time, like every other game. Not everyone gets extremely clingy and have no life guys
Best regards to everyone

07-03-2014   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
1. I find this REALLY hard to believe. How little do they pay attention to their community and, more importantly, co-workers?

2. What is Goddess gear? Was it released in eTO? O_o
That's the thing, one second Wan says the Goddess gear was given to people who won Sky's "event". So obviously he knew about it. Then when shit hits the roof, Aran says neither she nor Wan knew what Sky was doing, and that he's the only one to blame. (Not literally quoted but I can get the screenies if they're still up).

Anyway. Yes Goddess gear was available on eTO. It was quite hard to obtain a box and even when you managed to get one, you were not able to control which equipment and the amount of slots you would get. Refining the shield added HV, the hat added DA and the staff sucked. It was by far the best HV/HP shield and DA hat anyone could get for level 300+.

So Sky has been selling some to people for $150-300.

And so we once again see the true, greedy face of Sky.

Last edited by Valese; 07-03-2014 at 12:43 PM.

07-03-2014   #38 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansem112
I found out this server existed at the end of February. I'm currently playing it and its just on my free little time, like every other game. Not everyone gets extremely clingy and have no life guys
Best regards to everyone
True. Not everyone gets extremely clingy but when it feels like these kind of threads keep appearing every few months (or whatever), it seems like they can't move on. When that happens, it just brings people to mention that crappy private server. Then that leads to problems appearing.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-03-2014   #39 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
wah wah I like to make random generalizations for inane reasons because it makes me feel more secure WAH WAH

For me, it started with TO, and ended with TO.
As far as I'm concerned, that's what happened to every thread that's ever been created about missing Trickster. If that's all you can say is "wah wah wah," leave. I don't need to feel secure but maybe you do based on how you reply.

"It started with TO. It ended with TO." This section is dead. Simple. Leave the forums. All it seems you enjoy doing is trying to flamebait people when they speak the truth about this problem.

07-04-2014   #40 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
"All you people are a bunch of crazy, messed up nostalgia freaks."
"Yeah I can't believe the people who would want to play again, they need mental help."

Yeah, that's not flamebait, huh? Making sweeping, insulting generalizations about people you don't even know?

People shouldn't flamebait others if they want sunshine and daisies in response. People generally respond with the same (lack of) respect/hostility that they in turn are dealt with.

tl;dr: Actually make sure you're speaking the truth instead of opinionated nonsense. Also "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
No one said those exact things so unless you're trying to prove something, quote properly. Everything in these posts have been civil until you came along and decided to make it seem like it's all about attacking the vast majority.