ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-02-2014   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

legend2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to got money fast

First i know that this question very classis 5555 but for new playes. like me. i don't know anything. so then, today i ask someone that "how much money you got in 1 day... he said 20M +- ". first thing i saw that WTF . where? what ? how ? how he did. i asked him,but,this is answer "i can't told you" i know that is important . i really hope anyone here can help me

Ps. I not play inter serve so i will not catch money from everyone here.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-02-2014   #2 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

inter serve? there's no server but one and that's not even official.

03-02-2014   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

legend2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

i play TH serve

03-04-2014   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend2002
i play TH serve
What is TH server? Link...?

20M a day is actually very little.

03-04-2014   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere

The GMs of the English unofficial server apparently opened a TH server, but anyways 20M is actually an ok amount to make everyday, due to the differences in economy from eTO. the easiest way to do it is to AFK drill in tap mine, you can certainly make more then 20M every day AFK drilling there.

03-05-2014   #6 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere

GMs of rTO made a TH server. Dunno it's website.

But for rTO 20m is quite a bit, tbh. Most people here are super poor.

03-05-2014   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future

Perhaps, I've only played eTO.

03-06-2014   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Has more to do with the fact that private server players are generally bad, and I know a lot of the players on rTO didn't play eTO originally.

Other factors (like the horrible real-money trade problem scamservers like that have) also include to that being a lot, but eh.

20m overnight sounds about average. Pretty sure I was making upwards of 30m+ overnight on eTO on good nights whenever I had free MS to recharge Driller Boy.

Add another few mil by just training an hour or two per day at a good spot, but I imagine anything relevant is comped by the usual pserver people.
Equipment drops are screwed right now, so unless you go in CT and pick up a few thousand bytes you aren't going to make much money while grinding, even then it doesn't even come close to the amount you can make AFK drilling.

03-06-2014   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I forgot how I made money, but boss equips were crazily inflated. I remembered having 3 soki sets at one time in eTo, all of which were level 13.

How are equipment drops in rTO screwed?

As an aside, I remembered grinding at CT was like super fast, even at levels 380+. Like 3 hours per level. I can't imagine how fast leveling would be with that massive exp server boost.

03-06-2014   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Probably intentionally lowered so that the RMT value remains very high.

Doesn't help rTO uses the prehistoric and horrible bossing system where it isn't instanced.
We've had instances for almost a month now. the equipment drop rates were fine before the S2 update, but afterwards its been pretty bad. its been speculated that its because of the increased rates make the trash items like potions and throwing items take up the drop. the amount of items that drops may have been limited, before 2~3 of the trash items would drop and quite frequently equipment would come out as well from almost every enemy in tap but now, so far, i've only ever seen a single one drop at a time, and its almost always the throwing items or potions. also* makes collecting cards really annoying.

Last edited by mikecxz; 03-07-2014 at 04:50 PM.

03-10-2014   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

On topic:
Digging is the only way to get around 20m w/o selling items to other players.

Off topic:
You can't compare money making in rTO and eTO. One main reason would be that they removed grinding spots like bugs and bears which back in eTO gives me around 20-30m per 3hrs of grinding.

The equipment drops on the other hand is normal. Revo had equipment drops that were sold to NPC for good money but during s2 those were removed and was changed into old equips which can be used for powerful equips. The drop rates were bad but they also dropped compound stones which can in turn be sold to players.