ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-06-2014   #1 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default rTO Season 2 + Erasing your myshop inventory

So I just thought I'd post that rTO is getting season 2 BUT there are a couple of important things you need to do before it happens and they aren't giving very much warning, this is going to happen on February 8th or 9th.

Quote:
1. Please UNEQUIP ALL of the items that ALL your chars in ALL your accounts are wearing. Our tests have shown that if any of your chars wear something, you may have problem equipping your chars after the update.

2. The update will wipe out the following items:
· Boss boxes
· Mileage boxes
· Halloween boxes
· Christmas boxes
· GM certificate
· GM special certificate

As such please open all of these boxes and use all the certificates before the update. If you didn’t do so, you will lose them all.

3. The update will also wipe out all items from your in-game MyShop inventory. Therefore, you are asked to take everything out from your in-game MyShop inventory so that you don't lose them. We will not replace or refund anything you lose from your in-game Myshop inventory if you failed to take them out before the update.

4. If you have Absolute Uniques (Shining Crystal items, Fallen Watcher items), and if you were wearing them, leave them on. I will unequip them for you. After S2 update, I will return them to you.

5. Take screenshots of your items in your warehouse (Lovely Angelina), bank (Banker Lisa), inventory (items your char is carrying), and items you have in Auction House. This is just a precautionary measure in case things get lost or get mixed up in the update.
I know a lot of people started and then quit, like me, I am still on the fence about playing this server again but I know I would be pissed as hell if I tried to go back on in a month or something and all my shit was gone...so yeah. Do stuff just in case you might want to play again.

Please no fighting, I don't care what you think about this server I am just trying to help people who might not have seen the announcements or posts.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-06-2014   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to lxpandaxl
IGN: ArinaFia, Celeste
Guild: MoonLightC

Thanks for the post ^-^

02-07-2014   #3 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

1. Strange as it sounds, but understandable. I did just that several hours ago and screencapped everything. Otherwise I'm not as active until they finally update with up-to-date content.

2. Used all of my Certs. Rydia, I promised that I will give you them, but I have to use them and manage to get Mr. Polar SE (Lv. 180 Power/Charm pet) and the 2nd Aniv. glasses. If you're planning to return, I'll give you those as a subsitude for the previous payment I was supposed to give you for the sprite edits! ;w;

3. Cleaned that out, even though most of them are newbie handbooks. Each are 50 Galder, so yea.

4. I don't have so I don't have to worry.

5. And again did just that for precaution.

Get ready for the party, because I have to do all of the episodes again and digging/buying that Bloody Rune of Fate. </3

02-07-2014   #4 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap

2. Used all of my Certs. Rydia, I promised that I will give you them, but I have to use them and manage to get Mr. Polar SE (Lv. 180 Power/Charm pet) and the 2nd Aniv. glasses. If you're planning to return, I'll give you those as a subsitude for the previous payment I was supposed to give you for the sprite edits! ;w;
Haha oh I totally forgot...

02-07-2014   #5 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I was aware of unequipping everything, but the certs and the mileage boxes too? o__o;;

Thanks for the heads up, Rydia! If it weren't for someone pointing me to this thread, I wouldn't know. DX

02-07-2014   #6 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
I was aware of unequipping everything, but the certs and the mileage boxes too? o__o;;

Thanks for the heads up, Rydia! If it weren't for someone pointing me to this thread, I wouldn't know. DX
Yeah I'm thinking a lot of people are going to be screwed by this. :[ A few days really isn't enough time to get the word out for this in my opinion. I'm trying to get in touch with a friend but he goes offline for days sometimes so.... :/

02-07-2014   #7 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Haha oh I totally forgot...
Yea. Now you will have a Lv 180 pet that you can use if that helps. ^^; And of course the pretty glasses once I go and use the Auction House transfer. (Since masks are still untradable.)

Looks like I wont' be lvling for a while since I care about knacking through the story... (Again.)

02-08-2014   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

I know this might be a silly question, would this update include the new skills or skills like celestial strike?

02-09-2014   #9 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

it does!!!

02-09-2014   #10 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Off the top of my head, this update includes a lot of things (especially Chaos Tower) but are currently missing Tap Spa and I believe from that point on (but does have the updated Spicy Dragon boss and its boss set). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

@Rydia; I guess I should pay more attention to my Facebook feed 'cause sometimes I tend to zone out on it. DX Unless someone from Astro posts about it, lol.

02-10-2014   #11 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Because OP has requested no instigation in this thread; I am forced to abide by that request, as all of you are.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!