ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   New to PlayTrickster | Friends? (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/124031-new-playtrickster-friends.html)

lxpandaxl 01-20-2014 04:57 AM

New to PlayTrickster | Friends?

It's been... a while since being on these forums xP Hehe.

How is: Play Trickster ?
Is it a pretty good server?

Had a dream about TO oddly enough and felt like I could make myself feel a little better by playing a bit. Wondered if any of my old friends played on any of the privately run servers.

<3 Send me Pm's or Post <3

Not sure if anyone I know even plays anymore, but I'd love to catch up and talk life again ^-^

Just started on PlayTrickster, so I'm looking for a friendly active guild C:

Xquisite 01-21-2014 01:20 AM

Are you Arina on that server?

I'm Immature.

lxpandaxl 01-21-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xquisite (Post 1838713)
Are you Arina on that server?

I'm Immature.

Yup C: Hey Immature! ^-^

vs824 01-22-2014 08:39 AM

Is it fun there?

lxpandaxl 01-22-2014 09:19 AM

It's alright. It's kinda fun starting fresh and without relying on Myshop. I'm getting some help though so the community isn't bad. Pretty easy to find friends to start new.

Overall, I think it's worth playing.
Only 1 Con, and a pretty big Con in my opinion:
Boss Rooms are public and spawn once in like 10 minutes, so the really strong just camp 24/7. Don't expect to be able to boss in rTO.
For example, in Tut Room, there's always 1 Lion that 1 shots Tut.
I'd expect that for every boss. I really hope they add solo boss rooms to give new players a chance... Oh well xDD

mikecxz 01-22-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxpandaxl (Post 1838756)
It's alright. It's kinda fun starting fresh and without relying on Myshop. I'm getting some help though so the community isn't bad. Pretty easy to find friends to start new.

Overall, I think it's worth playing.
Only 1 Con, and a pretty big Con in my opinion:
Boss Rooms are public and spawn once in like 10 minutes, so the really strong just camp 24/7. Don't expect to be able to boss in rTO.
For example, in Tut Room, there's always 1 Lion that 1 shots Tut.
I'd expect that for every boss. I really hope they add solo boss rooms to give new players a chance... Oh well xDD

Tut is easy to one shot, its just time consuming because you have to TM grind either a bunny or lion to 120 (bunnies, tetra) and 115 (lions, double shot) without going over level 90. even my mediocre buffalo was able to do about 1/3rd of his HP and a single hit when i had berserk on, and i didn't even have any attributes, myshop, only bare minimum compounds (my real life luck is awful, even my lion with 200 LK hits bare minimum 75% of the time.)

other bosses are a PITA though, don't even bother with tombeth unless you have an absurd amount of AC/LK, and the respawn time on all the bosses is different. also, people were using inferno sets to one shot all the bosses so they patched them to be practically immune to fire.

anyways, the IGN of the character i play most is Gram, but im barely playing at all right now because im playing through Devil Survivor Overclocked and Soul Hackers, as well as the urge to finish Radiant Historia.

lxpandaxl 01-22-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikecxz (Post 1838763)
Tut is easy to one shot, its just time consuming because you have to TM grind either a bunny or lion to 120 (bunnies, tetra) and 115 (lions, double shot) without going over level 90. even my mediocre buffalo was able to do about 1/3rd of his HP and a single hit when i had berserk on, and i didn't even have any attributes, myshop, only bare minimum compounds (my real life luck is awful, even my lion with 200 LK hits bare minimum 75% of the time.)

other bosses are a PITA though, don't even bother with tombeth unless you have an absurd amount of AC/LK, and the respawn time on all the bosses is different. also, people were using inferno sets to one shot all the bosses so they patched them to be practically immune to fire.

anyways, the IGN of the character i play most is Gram, but im barely playing at all right now because im playing through Devil Survivor Overclocked and Soul Hackers, as well as the urge to finish Radiant Historia.

Yea, but with always 1 or 2 other Lions that 1 shot, It's still hard to compete. Even if I could 1 shot on my bun buns, I'd lose to them being ranged. Not to mention to advantage scaling of having Myshop items vs non-MS XD

But yea. I'll try killing Tut eventually, maybe at a really random time :D

mikecxz 01-22-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxpandaxl (Post 1838773)
Yea, but with always 1 or 2 other Lions that 1 shot, It's still hard to compete. Even if I could 1 shot on my bun buns, I'd lose to them being ranged. Not to mention to advantage scaling of having Myshop items vs non-MS XD

But yea. I'll try killing Tut eventually, maybe at a really random time :D

whenever i do it, i do it at a really dead time, like 4AM(EST). there are usually only like 3 or 4 people in the room all the times i've gone then. as a bunny you should have dash, a sprint, and hope your (real life) luck is good enough for tut to spawn near you, or that you reach it first. they may have the range but your probably twice as fast at actually getting around the map.

edit: just remembered that some bosses also have a set spawn spot, or atleast contained to a very small area, the one i know for sure is tombeth, where 3 of them practically spawn on top of each other right where you come in.

Xquisite 02-05-2014 08:01 AM

Well, the update for season 2 is coming this Saturday. Apparently it's going through different phases.

The update includes (c/p from rTO forums) "Neil's Camp in Techichi, Snow Town Laplanoel, Chaos Tower, Harkon Defence, fiesta, guardians, shadow world, single boss rooms & boss trials (yes, Karan is here, too), marriage system, and Episodes 3, 4, 5 & 6."

lxpandaxl 02-06-2014 09:38 PM

So I've heard C:

I'll definitely look forward to it. Missed the giveaway today cause of school, but oh well xD Too hard to get things free :P