ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-04-2014   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MHawk7 has a spectacular aura aboutMHawk7 has a spectacular aura aboutMHawk7 has a spectacular aura about
Default Trickster Eraser - private server with Paula!

Trickster server with Paula -> https://www.facebook.com/trickster.eraser

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-05-2014   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Not sure how to feel about that, but sounds nice to try mallet girl for once.

(Also Thai user.)

01-05-2014   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Make English translator patch or something and you got yourself a player.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

01-05-2014   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

eh, i dont even think it's needed unless you cant read kana

01-05-2014   #5 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnkell
And obviously many do not. It is Japanese, not a commonly used language around the world.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-05-2014   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnkell
Ofc it's needed. Not everyone from the TO community is big on those asian languages/cultures. Otherwise we will have to play it like on the pirate SNES tape times... Hehehe

But I don't think they will develop anything about translating to english. They'll set up their server and " sell " the files to any 3rd-party interested. Then we can get an english server - but thanks to the Dillion's massive scam that I've mentioned on the other thread, no one might be willing to " donate " anything for a " future "...

Meanwhile, I'll just sit and patiently wait...

01-05-2014   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

oh a phrased it wrong probably because i miss clicked on the touchpad while typing
it would be something like this

"eh, i dont even think it's needed because trickster is pretty straightfoward and we know most of the items just by looking at the icon anyways, also wiki. the skills and items are also easy to read unless you cant read kana"

or something like that, but i probably erased the rest while typing *desactive the touchpad*

please dont misinterpret me i wasnt trying to be rude or know-it-all

Last edited by Arnkell; 01-05-2014 at 04:04 PM.

01-05-2014   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

iKandel is on a distinguished road
IGN: iKandel
Class: Priest to_wizard
Level: 28x
Guild: [Arcanite]

But still even though it's fairly straight forward, the new features such as the new rooms in Chaos Tower or the Harkon Defense, I'd kinda like to read those.

And with that, I'm leaving for fear of the past repeating itself, good day all. <3

01-06-2014   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Another good reason for me to not try is because of Paula's skills and stuff. Didn't I remember that her way of going to 3rd job is different from all of the characters? (And her sempai is a anthro I believe.) Even if translated to Thai IDK...

So yea. But whatever they're doing, I hope it goes well.. @x@

02-01-2014   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

MHawk7 has a spectacular aura aboutMHawk7 has a spectacular aura aboutMHawk7 has a spectacular aura about

02-04-2014   #11 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

"Sexy Eng Test".

LOL.

02-07-2014   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

02-14-2014   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

02-14-2014   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Any way to inject English files into it a la rTO so it can be playable?

02-15-2014   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Any way to inject English files into it a la rTO so it can be playable?
Just curious, but kind of files are you referring to?

02-17-2014   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
Just curious, but kind of files are you referring to?
rTO was largely (according to their staff, anyway) a mesh-mash of tTO files with eTO files filling in wherever possible for English text.

Logically that shouldn't be possible (because it shouldn't even be able to recognize non-tTO files as valid for equipment or names/etc), but supposedly rTO did it.

When everything is in symbols and ???????????????????????????'s it detracts... a lot, so is this a Thai-only server? I recall when it was starting that it was English, I think.

Actually... where's the download link? How do people even play?

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 02-17-2014 at 04:01 AM.

02-17-2014   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

A: When will this be out and also in english ?
Trickster Eraser: 2 language in separate channel.

Trickster Eraser: Development this game is too hard, Maybe take time about 6 - 12 months

02-23-2014   #18 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Looking at the Marriage/couple screenshot makes me think that same-sex marriage in this game is going to be possible. O_O Now I wish some of the content is properly translated.. Not like I'll come here though.