ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-11-2013   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default A good Trickster private server is available.

For those of you that have been living under a rock, there is a Trickster private server available to use. A lot of ggFTW'ers use it, so there's that. Any questions you have, you can use this thread, and I will try my best to answer them.

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/officialRTO/

Special thanks to Sandrie and Light for allowing me to post this!

Quote:
Quick Q&A:

Q: What season is this?
A: Season 1, R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N.

Q: When will season 2 be available?
A: Sometime in 2014.

Q: Will it have Paula?
A: Not likely.

Q: What's the MyShop about?
A: You know, MyShop. The prices are the same as eTO pretty much, except the charge rate is better. For about $25, you can get 50k points.

Q: What's this about website compounding?
A: Available to the people that recharge, only ("members"). You get much better compounding rate (about a 25% boost), than doing it normally in game.

Q: How do I become a member?
A: After you charge points, you can click on that thing that says 'Free User', and use mileage points to change into a 'Member'. Your membership status lasts for a month (based on actual month dates, not based on when you become a member).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-11-2013   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Yay :3 So glad they let us talk about it now.

12-11-2013   #3 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Yay :3 So glad they let us talk about it now.
Yesh, indeed! <3

12-13-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Now for the good part:

The "GM" is a 17 year old kid that doesn't know how to code- not even the simplest little bugs. And I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything, but if I were to take on a job as a GM, I'd go and educate myself to at least be able to fix little things.

Also he's been saying he needs $10k for Season 2, and he's made well over $20k by now. There is no Season 2, and it will most likely never be added.

Not to cause any drama (but I'm sure I will), just letting you guys know.

Edit: But if he does manage to add Season 2, then good for him (:

Last edited by Valese; 12-13-2013 at 05:14 PM.

12-14-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Now for the good part:

The "GM" is a 17 year old kid that doesn't know how to code- not even the simplest little bugs. And I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything, but if I were to take on a job as a GM, I'd go and educate myself to at least be able to fix little things.

Also he's been saying he needs $10k for Season 2, and he's made well over $20k by now. There is no Season 2, and it will most likely never be added.

Doesn't really help that he wouldn't be needing money (especially specific figures) for it.

Who's he buying it from and why are the figures so insanely high?

12-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

I kinda gave up hope on rTO.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

12-14-2013   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Doesn't really help that he wouldn't be needing money (especially specific figures) for it.

Who's he buying it from and why are the figures so insanely high?
If you could scam money from players who desperately feed on nostalgia, wouldn't you ask for a lot of money too?
I know I sure would.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

12-14-2013   #8 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

There has been another Private server called Mto they took there donation money and stole it They havent sayed anything on there facebook page for a while.

Not sure whats worse stealing donation money like Mto did and total silence

or

running a server like Rto making so much profit without really being able to deliver any new content except cash shop based things most of the time.

I dont think any private server should generate such a huge ammount of money.I am sure they dont need that much money to host this server.

I really wonder how long people will have to wait for those Season 2 files maybe tthey will never see them

even if they will *eventually* get them someday i still think its very wrong for a private server to make that much profit

@Valese cute Pikachu o3o

12-14-2013   #9 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Now for the good part:

I didn't know that he didn't know how to code, but that's actually how most official publishers are concerning MMORPGS. The data and patches will just come through the original developers, and the publishers are there to just basically run the game; which, is what Romeo is doing now.

Obviously Romeo is pretty well connected, you don't need to know how to code as long as you can keep the game running and upkeep it; there's these custom maps and custom quests that are applied for the Christmas events, so there are people running behind the scenes that know how to code and how to apply it.

You have to admit though, its much better run than mTO ever was. While we may not even get season 2, and while the game may not even last a year or two, at least events and new content updates are being thrown in every once and while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
There has been another Private server called Mto they took there donation money and stole it They havent sayed anything on there facebook page for a while.

or

running a server like Rto making so much profit without really being able to deliver any new content except cash shop based things most of the time.

I dont think any private server should generate such a huge ammount of money.I am sure they dont need that much money to host this server.

I really wonder how long people will have to wait for those Season 2 files maybe tthey will never see them

even if they will *eventually* get them someday i still think its very wrong for a private server to make that much profit
How is it wrong, exactly? Nobody is forcing anybody to buy anything, really. Its different from mTO; mTO promised that season 2 would come. Romeo never stated himself that we would actually get season 2, its just based off player assumptions (another GM stated it, but it was not Romeo himself).

If you think that rTO is making a lot of money, which it is, there are other private servers out there for games that basically push cash stuff in your face. Its no different from any other official publisher concerning F2P MMORPGs out there anyway, its all a gigantic money scheme.

Look at MapleStory (which I play). They release a new OP class, people eventually like the damage/class, spend thousands to scroll and cube equipment perfectly; the class then becomes nerfed and then a new OP class is released, thus starting a whole new cycle.

Last edited by Jon; 12-14-2013 at 03:20 PM.

12-14-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Private server or not, it's still baffling to me how anyone is even still spending money on the dam game. It's not even the game anymore it's a private server and people still throw money at it. I understand nostalgia, but really? I honestly don't blame the guy for understanding how easy it is to get money off people from Trickster. Just let the game die and move onto something else that isn't 500% cash shop based.

I don't know I just find it hard to believe people are still throwing their wallets at this game after all this time. Then again, not really lol.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

12-14-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

@Vith: Your GM is a kid that knows how to take advantage of people that love the game and play for nostalgia.

If you want to play the game, and I say this to everyone to warn them, play it, there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't waste your hard earned cash on an illegal server that's not going to be around for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTaker
Private server or not, it's still baffling to me how anyone is even still spending money on the dam game. It's not even the game anymore it's a private server and people still throw money at it. I understand nostalgia, but really? I honestly don't blame the guy for understanding how easy it is to get money off people from Trickster. Just let the game die and move onto something else that isn't 500% cash shop based.

I don't know I just find it hard to believe people are still throwing their wallets at this game after all this time. Then again, not really lol.
Agree to this 9000% :) ..

12-14-2013   #12 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Yeah, I totally agree with you guys that dumping tons of money into a private server isn't exactly a sound investment, as the game could be gone tomorrow and you lose everything.

As long as you take that into account, and accept the risks, its not too bad though.

12-14-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Seiyaryu will become famous soon enoughSeiyaryu will become famous soon enough
IGN: JimCrocodileCook
Class: Archlord
Level: 1337
Guild: Symphony/ *~Mirage Coordinator~*/Good Day

Is there a Ep 3 in RTO ~_~?

I want to Hug my Beloved Rosaspina....

''True Loyal is stronger than all the wondrous temptations of the World'' -Sei

12-15-2013   #14 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

>About time...
>Sees a lengthy discussion about PServer issues and what-nat.
>Already to stress over the existence of my own dead guild.

Well not the last section, but I have nothing to say on Sandre's words. But I'll get right to it.

I see nothing wrong in "donating" to the server for Pts. A server is pretty expensive and if players wanted to play TO again (and able to donate a few dollars) would help keep the place up. I admit that this is also pretty difficult to play if you are a non-cash person, but Romeo and his little team did the possible (and even gifts lolboxes at GM-run events or events like the X-Mas ones) and grant some decent stuff.

Of course, the lack of content like Episode 3 and forward is killing my motivation (again). I should have been retired and moved on, but instead I joined the bandwagon for the sake of my friends.

I also gave up on the other PServer someone mentioned. I am not really fond of pre-revo so glad I did not spent a dime and had the servers temporary out of service...

Now... I wonder how long can we worry if our favorite game will be slowly wipe out of existence if kTO decide to end it's services and development...

12-15-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

To be fair they were doing the same thing this server is doing (claiming to need outrageous money amounts to buy "revolution", which is already horribly outdated. They needed 5k$ to buy an update from 2007...?). The difference was this server showed *some* signs of updates, that one used an old 2004 Chinese Beta that barely worked and was readily available from [site not said, PM if you really need to know] since like 2008. All they did was replace SOME Chinese names (nothing important either) with English.

Doesn't really help it was hosted by some of the most emotionally unstable people from Fantasia or something, lol.

Quote:
The data and patches will just come through the original developers, and the publishers are there to just basically run the game; which, is what Romeo is doing now.
Who is his "developer"? Where is he getting it from? What is he getting it from?

Quote:
If you think that rTO is making a lot of money, which it is, there are other private servers out there for games that basically push cash stuff in your face. Its no different from any other official publisher concerning F2P MMORPGs out there anyway, its all a gigantic money scheme.
And if you think about it, illegally profiting from material you do not own and was stolen (the server software they are using was stolen, not reverse engineered) is the same no matter how you paint it.

This is ignoring the fact that a server with like 100 people on it at best is laggier than when before eTO shut down and had similar player numbers. And failGR was using GameGuard and had terrible servers, so...

Quote:
I see nothing wrong in "donating" to the server for Pts. A server is pretty expensive and if players wanted to play TO again (and able to donate a few dollars) would help keep the place up. I admit that this is also pretty difficult to play if you are a non-cash person, but Romeo and his little team did the possible (and even gifts lolboxes at GM-run events or events like the X-Mas ones) and grant some decent stuff.
Donation implies you get NOTHING in exchange.

Buying lolboxes is buying lolboxes. That's not a donation.
If you want to host a pserver fine. When you are doing illegal things to keep it up, that's not fine.

It is theft. Plain and simple. You may as well take the money from a cash register to upkeep it. Theft is theft.

12-15-2013   #16 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Who is his "developer"? Where is he getting it from? What is he getting it from?
Who knows? I know he bought a source. He is probably paying somebody to do updates with the code and database. From my snooping around, there really isn't a public release of anything around like rTO (unlike mTO, which was using the public unfinished cTO source); it's a mixture between eTO and tTO files. So, he is obviously connected and making deals so that he can keep getting updates, even if it is just cash stuff at the moment.

However, as I have stated, they do have some custom maps and the like right now for the Christmas event, so at least the game is being updated and he does have a way to update the game. I haven't seen anything public on it.

Quote:
Buying lolboxes is buying lolboxes. That's not a donation.
She used donation in quotation marks for a reason. :P

Quote:
And if you think about it, illegally profiting from material you do not own and was stolen (the server software they are using was stolen, not reverse engineered) is the same no matter how you paint it.
Quote:
If you want to host a pserver fine. When you are doing illegal things to keep it up, that's not fine.

It is theft. Plain and simple. You may as well take the money from a cash register to upkeep it. Theft is theft.
Yeah, it was stolen. It happens all the time with MMORPGs. As it stands now, there's no actual way for people to play Trickster on an official level, so its all we have to keep the memory and gameplay alive.

Is it illegal? Yes.

Is it wrong that Romeo is making a profit off of something illegal? Yes.

But, as I have already stated, it is all we have. The only remaining official server is going to be closed down soon, so there's no real loss from any publisher or developer, except when rTO shuts down and the players lose everything. Which, we already had taken from us once before.

If a new publisher picks up Trickster, I would definitely stop playing rTO and fully agree with you. I can quite see your viewpoints, I don't 100% disagree with them, and can see what you're saying. But, you have to understand how we feel as well.

12-15-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
Who knows? I know he bought a source. He is probably paying somebody to do updates with the code and database. From my snooping around, there really isn't a public release of anything around like rTO (unlike mTO, which was using the public unfinished cTO source); it's a mixture between eTO and tTO files. So, he is obviously connected and making deals so that he can keep getting updates, even if it is just cash stuff at the moment.

However, as I have stated, they do have some custom maps and the like right now for the Christmas event, so at least the game is being updated and he does have a way to update the game. I haven't seen anything public on it.
Who is he contacting? Why can't he tell the playerbase? They have a right to know.

Considering the entire game was stolen, not reverse-engineered, it isn't hard to make new content. I imagine TO probably had a good design in the programming to where new content can be easily released, considering how often eTO had custom content and they were merely publishers.

Quote:
Yeah, it was stolen. It happens all the time with MMORPGs. As it stands now, there's no actual way for people to play Trickster on an official level, so its all we have to keep the memory and gameplay alive.
You ignore the point. This isn't even a good server. It's generic high-rate trash with a cash scam shop like all the rest.

You don't even know what your money is being invested into. Not that it matters because it's illegal regardless (illegal for BOTH of you by the way, buyer and the rTO team), but it just contributes to the bad vibes the server has.

Quote:
But, you have to understand how we feel as well.
Oh no I don't understand at all. I only played since Jan 2007, had tons of characters, spent more money than I care to admit and played the game RELIGIOUSLY even after in 2012 when GameRage essentially wrecked my computer and forced me to reformat when they added lolFailGuard.

I understand just fine that you want to play again. And really, the server wouldn't have any issues if it wasn't such a blatant cash grab. It's more money hungry than the official eTO server was which is pathetic. It's also ten times laggier which makes no sense when it has less players than the end-of-eTO days and likely has servers from post-2002 as GR had HORRIBLE servers.

Do you realize how many people hosted cash-grab MapleStory servers (except the cash-grabs were usually a bit better disguised) and made 20k+$ to spend on "updates" and "servers"? A lot of them mysteriously shut down a week or so after the owner showed off a new car he bought.

One of them was rather infamous though the name escapes me where the person made over 100k$ and bought... a house. Considering he bought the house and it was only around 100k$ he was likely in a ghetto, but still...

If you condone cash-grab servers like these, you condone theft, because that is exactly what they are.

Last edited by Sandrie; 12-15-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: I fixed the strike for you.

12-15-2013   #18 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Trying to argue the moral implications of a private server is a pretty moot point considering the circumstances.
These things will happen whether we argue from daylight to dawn about them. The only thing that can be done is to find a better alternative if one is available.

In some cases there are no better alternatives. But at least the server itself is free to play, whereas some servers do have the balls to demand subscriptions.

12-15-2013   #19 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Who is he contacting? Why can't he tell the playerbase? They have a right to know.
Nobody has the right, good sir. This is the internet.

Quote:
Considering the entire game was stolen, not reverse-engineered, it isn't hard to make new content.
Can you show me a link to a source where it's available publicly? I know about the incomplete beta cTO source, but this is more advanced. Light years ahead.

Quote:
I imagine TO probably had a good design in the programming to where new content can be easily released, considering how often eTO had custom content and they were merely publishers.
Very often publishers never actually create content and integrate it themselves, there is usually a contract forbidding the publisher from altering the code in any way. If the publisher wants custom content, they'll have to talk to the developers about that. More than likely, the publisher will have to pay a fee as well.

Quote:
You ignore the point. This isn't even a good server. It's generic high-rate trash with a cash scam shop like all the rest.
But it's all we have. Maybe you could create a server for all of us where its more fair, and where you could integrate content easily? I would love to see that.

Quote:
You don't even know what your money is being invested into. Not that it matters because it's illegal regardless (illegal for BOTH of you by the way, buyer and the rTO team), but it just contributes to the bad vibes the server has.
Of course its going to him and his personal expenses, but where did I ever say that I spent any money towards it? I have, and it was around $10k, but its all going towards a good cause. I'm sure that's a wise investment, you know. The server may be gone tomorrow, but at least I kept it alive for a day. :3

Also, can you point a source towards where its illegal for people to help fund private servers? By fund, I really mean donating, because that is what we're obviously doing. Romeo explicitly states 'donate' on the recharge option. Sos, we are totally safe. The internets is America, land of the free.

Quote:
Oh no I don't understand at all. I only played since Jan 2007, had tons of characters, spent more money than I care to admit and played the game RELIGIOUSLY even after in 2012 when GameRage essentially wrecked my computer and forced me to reformat when they added lolFailGuard.
Them feels. While I can understand your frustration, and relate to you a little bit, you shouldn't be upset over this issue. For me, money is something that you should never take for granted. Always realize that money spent is gone forever (no matter what you invest in), I knew that from the start. I don't regret it, because I understand the value of money.

Quote:
I understand just fine that you want to play again. And really, the server wouldn't have any issues if it wasn't such a blatant cash grab. It's more money hungry than the official eTO server was which is pathetic. It's also ten times laggier which makes no sense when it has less players than the end-of-eTO days and likely has servers from post-2002 as GR had HORRIBLE servers.
If people fall into that trap, let them. Won't affect me any, I just sit back and play the game.

Quote:
Do you realize how many people hosted cash-grab MapleStory servers (except the cash-grabs were usually a bit better disguised) and made 20k+$ to spend on "updates" and "servers"? A lot of them mysteriously shut down a week or so after the owner showed off a new car he bought.
Main difference is, SGI and Ntreev are pretty much dead. Nexon has much better laywers. I'd understand if the official servers were up and running, and even then, nothing would be done about rTO. Its here to stay, until 'unexpected' server problems arrive and shuts down unexpectedly, or until the server just vanishes and Romeo disappears (like mTO did).

Quote:
If you condone cash-grab servers like these, you condone theft, because that is exactly what they are.
Are you asking me if I would download a car? Because I would if I totally could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Trying to argue the moral implications of a private server is a pretty moot point considering the circumstances.
These things will happen whether we argue from daylight to dawn about them. The only thing that can be done is to find a better alternative if one is available.

In some cases there are no better alternatives. But at least the server itself is free to play, whereas some servers do have the balls to demand subscriptions.
I could not have said it better myself, good sir. I tip my hat to you.

12-16-2013   #20 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Are you asking me if I would download a car? Because I would if I totally could.
How many terabyte hard drives do you have? Because you can download a car for use in a 3d printer. It's extremely storage hungry, but definitely cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I could not have said it better myself, good sir. I tip my hat to you.
I would had added "Be glad you have anything at all." but omitted it because the point seemed to be across. Though thinking on it, my favorite MMO that retired 10 years ago doesn't have any server to speak of whatsoever; and no private server came of it out of a beta test.

I moved on because I was religiously devoted to it and needed to live my life. However I do at times wish I had the ability to play just for a few hours for them fond childhood memories. Sadly I'll only have old screenshots and my imagination to play the game with.