ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2013   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Light here, I'm going to break up this fight ...

nah, I'll just eat this cake instead.
I knew I would like you from the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
If it's using a reverse-engineered server emulator like most MS servers or e/rAthena, and doesn't have any form of cash shop, there's nothing the companies can really do. They're not stealing profits. They're not stealing software. They're... just there.
The sprites, music, names and art from both games are protected by copyrights so yeah it's illegal to use that. Also every server has some kind of "donation" advantage, keep that in mind.

Quote:
I really don't care to. I hate trash servers.
You are just hating on the server for the sake of hating on it. Nothing wrong with it. It's like your opinion man.

Quote:
zomg it r interwebs law dun apply here hurhur!1!1!!!!!1111
Not stating that, I'm stating that the game itself is a virtual world not the whole internet. Social media sorta =/= from virtual world.

Quote:
Emulators are not illegal. Directly stealing the server software that the company made, however, is.
See first answer.

Quote:
The amount of sheer ignorance that just because it's online, real-world laws don't apply is hilarious.
Who said that? Looks like the ignorant here is not me, I think you should learn a thing or two about interpretation.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2013   #42 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

holy balls, can't believe the drama over rTO. if you really don't like it, gtfo. if you do, then stay. very simple, yes?

12-17-2013   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The sprites, music, names and art from both games are protected by copyrights so yeah it's illegal to use that. Also every server has some kind of "donation" advantage, keep that in mind.
Making broad generalizations that all servers are trash is... interesting.

Quote:
Who said that? Looks like the ignorant here is not me, I think you should learn a thing or two about interpretation.
This entire thread people have been saying that, whether literally or in hyperbole.

I can tell you're probably a friend of Romeo's, or something :/

12-17-2013   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

I don't even know the guy. .-.

I'm also not defending the server itself, I'm just pointing my opinions like you point yours. You are hating the server for the sole purpose of hating it, only to be contrary of everyone else for whatever reason. The server is perfectly fine.

12-17-2013   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I haven't played rTO for months, until I logged on for 20 minutes maybe a week ago.
I don't lag on any other game, but I lagged horribly on rTO. So EgnigemCenia is right about that.

Also Vith... I'm not saying this because it's you (I don't have anything against you, you know that), I would say it to anyone.
What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you donate $10,000 to a kid that runs an illegal server, who's most likely just enjoying the stupidity of people and their 'donations' to the game. None of you know what he does with that money. But I sure as hell am not convinced he's using it to buy Season 2, like everyone is expecting him to.

Also anyone that comes here and tries to defend their little Romeo has a thing or 2 coming to them. I have been attacked by him personally. Asked him a private question through Facebook not too long ago and he had the nerve to share it on his personal Facebook account with people calling me names like 'Bitch'. How mature and professional right?

He doesn't give a shit about any of you. He's obviously only in it for the money and gets what he wants by blind people like, sorry and no offense, you Vith. 'Donating' $10,000 for something that should have been left alone when it died. And you guys know how much I loved and still love Trickster. But there's a point when you don't revive things from the death, because then they end up looking like that piece of shit server and the person who runs it.

If you want to play the game, play it. But don't go and waste your money on crap like this. There's people out there who are in need of money, think a little bit of them and don't waste your money on illegal things. Waste it on real games if you want, on clothes or food. But not on illegal servers, because we all know they won't last.

And don't come and say "I've wasted money on the real server too but it didn't last." Obviously nothing lasts forever, but an illegal server shouldn't exist in the first place. And the real server was an actual business. Unlike this crap.

Last edited by Valese; 12-17-2013 at 02:41 PM.

12-17-2013   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

I'd also like to remind people that hosting a pserver REALLY isn't as expensive as you people seem to think.

Buying a dedicated server that's good can be pretty cheap. I remember some good servers back only a few years ago were 20$ a month. If you want to upkeep your own server that's not much, especially considering you probably spend more than that on other stuff like games, or something.

Not all servers cost as much as Lunia where the company claimed something outrageous like 20k$ per month wasn't even enough. Lunia must've been renting government computers, or something.

Romeo is using stolen files. Where did he steal them? Dunno.

@Valese: I was the victim of customer abuse from GR several times, so I know how unsettling it is. Although it wasn't as publicly offensive as what that 12 year old did to you.

All garbage servers with garbage staff like mTO and rTO do is crap on the memories you have. I hated GR a lot, that's true, but when I see people claiming to "bring" the game back and are even WORSE than GR, I start to think "Well, maybe it should have stayed dead...".

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 12-17-2013 at 06:51 PM.

12-17-2013   #47 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
I haven't played rTO for months, until I logged on for 20 minutes maybe a week ago.
I don't lag on any other game, but I lagged horribly on rTO. So EgnigemCenia is right about that.
I'm certain that a lot of people lag, I'm just saying that I never personally experienced it. Its actually a lot smoother for me than eTO was.

Quote:
Also Vith... I'm not saying this because it's you (I don't have anything against you, you know that), I would say it to anyone.
What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you donate $10,000 to a kid that runs an illegal server, who's most likely just enjoying the stupidity of people and their 'donations' to the game. None of you know what he does with that money. But I sure as hell am not convinced he's using it to buy Season 2, like everyone is expecting him to.
No offense taken in the least, Valese. I was just joking, however. In total, I've spent about $25, which is quite still a large amount for a private server. If I were going to spend money in abundance at once like that, it'd definitely go towards my friends, family, and charity first.

I know he pockets the money, that's for certain. We probably won't even see a season 2, he'll probably just close the server and disappear like mTO.

Quote:
Also anyone that comes here and tries to defend their little Romeo has a thing or 2 coming to them. I have been attacked by him personally. Asked him a private question through Facebook not too long ago and he had the nerve to share it on his personal Facebook account with people calling me names like 'Bitch'. How mature and professional right?
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that Val, I wasn't aware. You're absolutely correct, not professional in the least. Its pretty unfortunate and horrible when that happens, so I apologize, even if I wasn't the one who personally attacked you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnkell
also, who's this romeo dude anyway? Gm Sky?
Indeed.

Quote:
All garbage servers with garbage staff like mTO and rTO do is crap on the memories you have. I hated GR a lot, that's true, but when I see people claiming to "bring" the game back and are even WORSE than GR, I start to think "Well, maybe it should have stayed dead...".
While I won't stop playing rTO at the moment, I can understand your guys' viewpoints as well. If Jessica stops playing, so will I. I don't see the server being available one year from now anyway.

12-18-2013   #48 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

God. It's hard to read all of this drama here. It's like war with Light's cake in the mix.

Now that we have a discussion thread... Why do we need this debate on the rTO server? It's clear that even I (though never donated because of effing PayPal) knew that rTO is an "illegal" server and yada yada bad karma, but we do have a choice, right? If we want to keep our favorite game up even if it has to many patches of glitches, we might as well show some support by "donating", right? I let these players dump their monies to the server... Or in someone's case: Romeo's wallet.

Personal experience: When I first stared playing, I have nothing at all. I work my way by looting like the old days, do the quests and level around while at it with in-game gears. If you do see me as "Mami" in this "trash server" you like to call, I am all geared up in the most "sugoi" equips ever. Friends of mine gave faith to him because we want TO to stay longer and re-build our community bonding together! I think that's what makes TO likable that we hate to see it go away since February 2013 (month of closure). I learn to move on and I could have leave this server. But friends make me join at the end. I don't care about the GMs or whatever... Just as long they don't become greedy bags like the two Fantasia Drama Queens of mTO. Expensive server or not, it does require money if you want to host it for yourself or for an dedicated online TO community. Now that I know how the game works and never lags like eTO, I can gain what I want without a loss of a personal dime. It requires time, but a benefit one for my character's leveling, so it's no loss.

As long we are all aware, I am prepared for the biggest mistake of spending time with my characters development. As long my friends are with me, well... I will stick around until I get bored.

(Plus I got back onto PangYa Global from FailRage, so I don't cry over TO.)

So yea. I'm not here to defend this 17 year old "GM" or about PServers=crap. I refuse to play MMOs (especially my favorites) that are NOT in English, and like stated from few other posts that Ntreev Soft might not catch rTO anytime for using "stollen content", I have half the percentages of faith in rTO and it's success. (And I don't care about the bugs as long I'm aware of it and try to get along until the hopes of "fixing" them.)

Now excuse me I gotta sleep. And I hope that this argument ends soon. It's not like we can force Romeo/GM Sky to close rTO like wanna-be internet police anyway. (And let me enjoy TO as long I am not bored.)

12-18-2013   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
If we want to keep our favorite game up even if it has to many patches of glitches, we might as well show some support by "donating", right? I let these players dump their monies to the server... Or in someone's case: Romeo's wallet.
You may as well go buy drugs or stolen goods. The money is being used for illegal crap anyway.

Quote:
I don't care about the GMs or whatever... Just as long they don't become greedy bags like the two Fantasia Drama Queens of mTO.
Except since its inception rTO was never anything more than a cash grab, so...

Quote:
Expensive server or not, it does require money if you want to host it for yourself or for an dedicated online TO community.
If you can't afford 20$ per month for a dedicated server, then you probably shouldn't be trying to do stuff with private servers.

It does not require anything near the amount Romeo claims, and if he's really telling the truth that a mere update for the game would cost 10k$ from whatever stolen source he's buying from, he's likely getting rooked.

Quote:
Now that I know how the game works and never lags like eTO, I can gain what I want without a loss of a personal dime. It requires time, but a benefit one for my character's leveling, so it's no loss.
I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

Quote:
(Plus I got back onto PangYa Global from FailRage, so I don't cry over TO.)
Not like that game has been an empty, hacker-filled cash-grab for years, nope...

The server is crap and the "owner" of the server is human garbage of the worst kind, exploiting people's memories for a cheap buck. He is doing no one but himself a favor.

C and... whoever the other Fantasia Drama Queens were... I only remember C because she was, like you, an avid GR supporter. They had mTO for like what, a month? Small duration but there's a reason - some hosting services offer a free month. So... they got to pocket a bit of profit from people before the month ran out.

I wouldn't be surprised if rTO disappears one day because his hosting deal wasn't paid for and thus runs out.

There's no US equivalent for an official server? I don't care. Cash grab servers like the one Romeo are hosting are garbage all the same.

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 12-18-2013 at 03:56 AM.

12-18-2013   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Dude, you are looking waaaaaaaay too much into it. Why don't you call the internet cops for him then if you are so much against it?

You repeated yourself in every post you did here, saying the same things over and over, start finding new arguments because these are old already. Everyone in the MMO community know how things work.

It's illegal? Yes.
He's stealing people money? Yes.

It's not about fond memories or anything, it's the self satisfaction, the pleasure to sit for a few hours a week and enjoy the game we like. We are all in the middle twenties already, we work, we study, hell some of us might even have a family by now. Trickster is a very fun little game that you can sit and enjoy it with friends or not. Stop looking at the staff side and look a little bit at the community.

The game is dying, every official server except for the source one is clos(ed)ing.

You have no idea how horrible it is to think you can't never play one of your favorite games again. Me and Light know this feeling because we where Survival Project players, a game that the international servers died TEN years ago, the last server died recently and the only private server didn't left the alpha testing. I have reaaaaaaaaaally fond memories of Surp, and the only things that can make me live it a bit are the soundtrack and videos.

Well, I'm done here and I have nothing more to say.

12-18-2013   #51 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I bet none of you even know what you're talking about and are just hitting each other with stuffed toys for the hell of it. The fluff is everywhere but nothing really happened, nothing was accomplished besides a mess that needs to be cleaned up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
It's like war with Light's cake in the mix.
Ahaha, I like this one.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

12-18-2013   #52 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
I bet none of you even know what you're talking about and are just hitting each other with stuffed toys for the hell of it. The fluff is everywhere but nothing really happened, nothing was accomplished besides a mess that needs to be cleaned up.
but stuffed animal fights are fun as long as i don't have to clean up!

12-18-2013   #53 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:

You have no idea how horrible it is to think you can't never play one of your favorite games again. Me and Light know this feeling because we where Survival Project players, a game that the international servers died TEN years ago, the last server died recently and the only private server didn't left the alpha testing. I have reaaaaaaaaaally fond memories of Surp, and the only things that can make me live it a bit are the soundtrack and videos.
This. <3 While I can learn to move on, friends tell me that it was hard to keep a special community (AKA a guild) alive even without TO, and the worries of loosing these people because of the loss of a simple little 2D pixel MMORPG.
Since the thread is up, you can either join or ignore it and move on. I don't like drama, but something like this grinds my gears that I even made a meme entry at 2 a.m. Jeez!

But knowing ggFTW now, I think professionalism here kind of ends here (because I had a hunching feeling that the thread can be closed), and again I thank our two mods for letting us discuss this rTO thing.

Now that I have nothing else to say, feel free to badmouth for all I care, but nothing will be solved about rTO/PServer sheemings with words.

P.S. Eyuuck PangYa does have issues with this new hacker issue (exploiting fame and Pang), BUT that doesn't stop myself from playing it (because I'm not a pro who can HiO all the time). GR still knows that PangYa exist and even "advertises" it in an anime movie premiere at LA, CA.

12-18-2013   #54 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

I still wouldn't really call it "drama" here, it's mostly a (repetitive) debate from both sides. Unless there's some flaming or something (which hopefully everyone will be mature and not do that), I'll be leaving the thread open.

12-18-2013   #55 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

My advice? Leave it alone. There are and will always be other games to play. I was excited as everyone else then the moment they were all ''releasing Kitty Sprints for limited time!!!!1!1one'', my brother told me: ''it's a private server, they can easily cheat money out of people wanting nostalgia and I don't want you to get sucked into it'', and so I left. Nothing is ever going to bring back my pink OP fox, I spent years on her and she still wasn't complete.

One thing I did notice before I quit is that the old huge issue of ''player friends with GM'' (most of you that were in PvP would know what I'm talking about) is still there. I loved Trickster because of the new Chaos Tower updates and farming TM to no end, and Harkon. Now I don't know if they've added these but it's not even season 2 yet so probably not.

I've found Terraria similar to Trickster and fun to play (they had a fox costume for halloween so I was like q_q <3) and it's similar to Minecraft, but 2D and more indepth. It's not going to be anywhere near as big as Trickster but it's surely fun to play with another in a server. It's available on Steam. Also for the more competitive people, League of Legends is already an option people have turned to.

12-18-2013   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTaker
This isn't adding to this discussion, but you people and your description of drama over a word like discussion or debate is funny. Then again, trickster people figured that everything was drama on that game.
You don't know how much I agree with all your posts.
Too bad I can't +rep you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
My advice? Leave it alone. There are and will always be other games to play. I was excited as everyone else then the moment they were all ''releasing Kitty Sprints for limited time!!!!1!1one'', my brother told me: ''it's a private server, they can easily cheat money out of people wanting nostalgia and I don't want you to get sucked into it'', and so I left. Nothing is ever going to bring back my pink OP fox, I spent years on her and she still wasn't complete.

One thing I did notice before I quit is that the old huge issue of ''player friends with GM'' (most of you that were in PvP would know what I'm talking about) is still there. I loved Trickster because of the new Chaos Tower updates and farming TM to no end, and Harkon. Now I don't know if they've added these but it's not even season 2 yet so probably not.
Oh that was the biggest load of bull. "Selling Jen Sprints for 10-30(?) minutes only! Limited amount!" How obvious was it that he was doing that only when he was in desperate need of fast cash?

And nope, neither the new Harkon Defense nor Chaos Tower have been added. And I even heard back when I logged on cTO a couple times that their GM's didn't want to add Chaos Tower because then people would stop spending tons of money on MS equipments. So I'm only guessing Romeo is thinking the same exact thing.

Such a wonderful 'GM'.

12-18-2013   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
P.S. Eyuuck PangYa does have issues with this new hacker issue (exploiting fame and Pang), BUT that doesn't stop myself from playing it (because I'm not a pro who can HiO all the time). GR still knows that PangYa exist and even "advertises" it in an anime movie premiere at LA, CA.
It has had hacker issues its whole life. It also uses worthless crap like GameGarbage that only serves to act as a trojan and destroy your computer. Hackers bypass it easy.

PangYa wouldn't have gotten anywhere with failRage if it wasn't for Trickster advertising it.

Quote:
And nope, neither the new Harkon Defense nor Chaos Tower have been added. And I even heard back when I logged on cTO a couple times that their GM's didn't want to add Chaos Tower because then people would stop spending tons of money on MS equipments. So I'm only guessing Romeo is thinking the same exact thing.
Kinda funny when WL (initials) or whatever that one buff's name was blew so much cash (like usual, didn't he even RMT a lot of boss uniques?) on all of his Altiverse gear.

It promoted MyShop spending. After awhile they stopped releasing good MyShop gear anyway. You just had inferior re-re-re-re-releases of old gear with different skins.

I had a conversation with Romeo a few months back and he was really dodgy with a lot of the questions regarding where he's getting the stuff from (as if I'm going to be a competitor and "buy" it before him) and didn't really seem to understand anything when I was asking about the host machine.

I didn't tell him about the massive security error when logging in, though (largely because I didn't want him hexing the client to fix it and have him act like he knows ANYTHING about programming or has any form of access to the programming). It was present in eTO as well, which PROVES it's not reverse-engineered, it's stolen.

Playing rTO just shows you're willing to throw your money at any random person online for no reason. I didn't want to resume even playing for free because that wasn't the TO I remembered. It was just another trash server like the one C and the Fantasia goons had, trying so desperately to exploit people's memories.

The last two years of TO I endured a lot of customer abuse from GR. A lot of it. I still look back on it with a smile on my face because I loved TO a lot... I'm always going to miss it and it does have a special place in my heart. But it's gone now. rTO is much like a zombie, a disfigured mess barely resembling the original.

If TO came back, even under GR's management I would gladly play it again. But as it stands, rTO isn't TO. If you wanna play it, fine. If you enjoy it for some reason, also fine. But don't preach that it's anything close to a "suitable" replacement for TO, or that it's anything similar. It isn't, and Romeo is more of an incompetent fool than all of GR combined.

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 12-18-2013 at 01:57 PM.

12-18-2013   #58 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Dude, you are looking waaaaaaaay too much into it. Why don't you call the internet cops for him then if you are so much against it?

You repeated yourself in every post you did here, saying the same things over and over, start finding new arguments because these are old already. Everyone in the MMO community know how things work.

It's illegal? Yes.
He's stealing people money? Yes.

It's not about fond memories or anything, it's the self satisfaction, the pleasure to sit for a few hours a week and enjoy the game we like. We are all in the middle twenties already, we work, we study, hell some of us might even have a family by now. Trickster is a very fun little game that you can sit and enjoy it with friends or not. Stop looking at the staff side and look a little bit at the community.

The game is dying, every official server except for the source one is clos(ed)ing.

+rep for saying what truly needs to be said.

Here's my last memory from 2006 (Selling account), I regret that I can't find any more screenshots of my KSP adventures. I'm glad I don't really remember what was lost, because I'd probably be more broken up about it.
I don't remember being this rich... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
but stuffed animal fights are fun as long as i don't have to clean up!
Well clearly I'm missing out. Fight with me Sandrie!

12-18-2013   #59 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Maybe someday we will get Talesweaver again.
Not to be a huge downer but I doubt Talesweaver is ever gonna make it back here in English, after that one CB with Gamengame where they claimed the license was bought but then any news disappeared off the planet...yeah.
The game is also old, so I don't think it has much of a chance coming here anymore, it just came too late I think.

Quote:

Well clearly I'm missing out. Fight with me Sandrie!
Bring it on.
Spoiler!

Also can I have some cake?

12-18-2013   #60 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Also can I have some cake?
The type of cake determines how much I beat you into the ground.

Oh and Arnkell, do you remember DivinityX? The moderator who worked with myself, Quistis, EZero, CujoEx, etc?
Yeah well I got this of her.

Spoiler!