ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Question I Can't Tell If This Is A Good Thing? =/

I got an e-mail from Snail Games USA...but it sound like a good thing but I am a bit unsure....

GM_Waterfall (Snail Games USA)
Sep 01 04:43 pm (PDT)

Greetings,

Dear player, the problem has been known by our tech.dept. we will deal with it in centralized proceeding! Thx for your info and support of the game!

Please ensure that all applicable information is on your ticket such as the game, character, and server the issue is concerning. If you do not have all this information, you may add them by simply replying back to this message.

Thanks for your understanding.

What Do You Guys Think?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2013   #2 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

That sounds like a generic answer to me.

09-02-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

What is this even concerning? It doesn't sound like anything related to trickster lol.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

09-02-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Generic? lolz ok...

I send an E-mail to them to Publish Trickster Online in North America...

09-02-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
Generic? lolz ok...

I send an E-mail to them to Publish Trickster Online in North America...
Ya but why are they asking the questions that they are? It doesn't concern anything that has to do with publishing a game. That's why this seems like an automated response.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

09-26-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Greys is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Patchoulie
Class: Archbishop

Can I ask how is the project going? Something new?

09-26-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greys
Can I ask how is the project going? Something new?
you lost me...what are you talking about o.o???

09-26-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I don't know. I've just read a post of you talking about sending e-mails to publishers and I want to know how is it going. Did you keep sending these e-mails?

Last edited by Greys; 09-26-2013 at 08:43 PM.

09-26-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
I don't know. I've just read a post of you talking about sending e-mails to publishers and I want to know how is it going. Did you keep sending these e-mails?
oh yea...I send an e-mail to every online gaming company Possible...
but I am also only one person so at the same time, everyone who want Trickster Online to be Publish in the USA also has to do there part as well...

but just recently, I went over to GameSamba Facebook and send them a notice on about this to.....

but somehow I get the feeling that Twitter might be super effective...
I don't use twitter thow...

09-27-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

How can I help you? just tell me. By the way, did you try with Gravity company?

Last edited by Greys; 09-27-2013 at 02:58 AM.

09-27-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
How can I help you? just tell me. By the way, did you try with Gravity company?
I was thinking about that but then it might not really work just cuz of Ragnorak.

so it like Ragnorak VS Trickster online and stuff...
but also on how it Pay 2 Play (I Think) instead of Free 2 Play.
but don't they OWN most of the game they publish o.o???

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Gravity aka WarpPortal
Nexon
Aeria Games
OGPlanet

All big, US-centric names for Korean MMOs in the US/International version scene. They've also, on more than several occasions, hosted each others games (Nexon and Aeria have had Dragon Saga (Gravity), some other examples too), so the whole "but TO was a Ntreev thing" isn't a worry.

I guess LevelUp!Games is an option too but they're not really good people (horribly greedy with cash shops, far worse than Ntreev/SGi/GR ever were)... and they're in the Phillipines so non-Phillipinos would lag horribly.

Because Ntreev Soft (Korea), and Ntreev/SGi/GR (the US company that likes to pretend they still own anything about TO) aren't big names at all, trying any random company (well-known or not, commercial or indie, etc) is worth trying.

If Ragnarok can live so long despite some of the worst management around I see no reason TO wouldn't have a market.
sssssooooooooo...in other words, we have a better chance of getting Trickster being Publish by smaller Company's then bigger ones???

09-27-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Hmm, yes, you're right, I hadn't thought of that.

What about gPotato? All its games are pretty dead nowadays. Flyff (the only one that I've played) used to have great population many years ago but when they updated the game to a new 'enviroment' its population began to down. About the other games they provide I don't know too much about them, I only know they don't attract me at all. But well, as I said earlier, we can try with gPotato because many people doesn't play its games, its client-based games are 3D Anime oriented and I really want Trickster back.

Last edited by Greys; 09-27-2013 at 09:05 PM.

09-27-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

well...I have already tried to contact every company Possible... I think I did gPatato but as for Gravity, I will do them another time...

I will go on a spree again Next year but for now. I did all I can...all we can do is just wait...but if you guys havent done anything yet then contact them by e-Mail...

09-28-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Dysidian is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sumuri/Serlissia/Nadannia
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 240/233/200
Guild: [Vintage]

Just as a note, Marvelous USA has recently put up a thread regarding potentially looking for a new game to license. The company has its share of problems with its pre-existing games already, but it's up to you whether you want to pursue trying.

Marvelous USA -> See something you like?

09-28-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Yes, it seems that Marvelous USA doesn't care about its games. I'll try posting about Trickster but definitely I don't want that this company to take the game and then neglect our needs and the game ends dying as before.

Maybe Trickster ends like the most famous game of the company, but that is a mere supposition.

Let's see how it goes...

EDIT:

Ok, I've already sent the message. I hope they get charmed with the game and want to sponsor it.

You can see the message here: http://forums.atlusonline.com/forums...0&#entry801030

If you make more messages about bringing Trickster back maybe we can attract their attention.

Last edited by Greys; 09-28-2013 at 03:23 AM.

09-28-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I am so lost...why does it say atlus lolz??? I know Sega hasn't made an offical annoucment yet but I thougt Sega acquire them o.o?

-Confuse-

09-28-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I suppose they don't have update their forums yet because when you get in to the forum it says "old atlus", but really I don't know.

09-28-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

welp who cares...I post and now all we can do is hope...

I want to post again but I am going to wait till more poeple post...