ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

so it already been about more then 6 months now (or almost 6 months) so I am now gonna start doing something about it.

the only thing I can think of is by sending an e-mail to the publisher and tell them how I feel and why they should pick up the Game Trickster Online.

I have actually once send an e-mail to Nintendo and Namco Bandai and how I want them to talk to each other and bring out Tales Of Syphonia:chonicals for the Wii U.

I was pretty happy cuz I got a respond from Nintendo in about a week and they were pretty happy with my letter. They are even big Tales Fan of themselves.

they even documented and made available for other departments here to use as they see fit.
they were also happy to hear that I even contacted Namco Bandai Games about it to.

but due note that it was one of the people who read my letter so when I say they I don't excactly mean it as a whole company of nintendo.

so what it is that I going to do is search up the publishing companys e-mail and send the my thoughts and feeling and why they should pick up the games Trickster Online.

I'm going to contact the companys which is Nexon, Gpatatp, OGPlanet, Perfect World, Gamecampus and more of others by e-mail and I will just have to wait and see what happen till then...

once I do find there e-mail I will post them here in case you guys are interesting.

I am aware that what I am doing is COMPLETELY POINTLESS and doesn't hurt to at least try and see what happens.

as of much a fact ? does anybody even know there e-mail to which I have listed ???

Nexon, Aeria Games, Gamefuse, ignited Games, Hi-Rez Studios, Gamesamba, Gpatato, netmarble,
Trion Worlds, Perfect World Entertainment, ogplanet, netgame, game campus, est games,
killer3rcombo, en masse entertaiment.

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 08-05-2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: double post

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

I admire passionate people.
Spoiler!

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

08-05-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Wish you best of luck. But quickly did a search on wiki.

Seems like developers of TO, Ntreev Soft was acquired by NCSoft back in April 2012. Not sure if Ntreev Soft has any say in distribution rights, but I think it might be good to check NCSoft US since they're closest in the loop.
Ntreev Soft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ntreev Soft - Value Up Fun & Joy
NCSOFT - World's Premier Publisher of MMO Games

08-05-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admirado
I admire passionate people.
Spoiler!
Thank alot...althow if this is the only way to contact them then it will still do.

but do you know there or how to get there e-mails specifically ???

some of these might not work. like Aeria Games, I can't contact them that way cuz it for bissness purposes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneSky
Wish you best of luck. But quickly did a search on wiki.

Seems like developers of TO, Ntreev Soft was acquired by NCSoft back in April 2012. Not sure if Ntreev Soft has any say in distribution rights, but I think it might be good to check NCSoft US since they're closest in the loop.
Ntreev Soft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ntreev Soft - Value Up Fun & Joy
NCSOFT - World's Premier Publisher of MMO Games
I try looking for Ntreev e-mail but it was to difficult to find. I did find there Phone Number but I guss it only done in Korea.

as for NCSOFT...the thing is about NCsoft is that they are a P2P model and not free to play. so that why I didnt bother with them.

not to also mention that they do not own 100% of the company.
they only own 70% (76% to be precise) while Ntreev still owns 30% of it.

also, SGI still host the Pangya so I think it a safe bet to say that people can still publish/distribute games from Ntreev.

Pangya is also a Global something whatever from SGI.

uuummmm.....is it ok to put .net? an't it suppose to be .com o.o ???

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-05-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: double post

08-05-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Unfortunately, we've done a lot of this already, to no avail. :'( Keep goin though <3

08-06-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

We already have like 2 Private Servers... They working really well at this point, is it really necesary to do this still??

08-06-2013   #7 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
We already have like 2 Private Servers... They working really well at this point, is it really necesary to do this still??
They will never be the same as the original game. The one we all loved and good luck to you Wendy!

08-06-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
One of them isn't English and the other one is managed by a bunch of money-hungry people claiming they can "buy" new files from a "reputable" source to upgrade from the prehistoric Chinese beta to... eTO beta. Of course they can only buy it if other people buy it for them. And they have plans of MyShop, too...

08-06-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
One of them isn't English and the other one is managed by a bunch of money-hungry people claiming they can "buy" new files from a "reputable" source to upgrade from the prehistoric Chinese beta to... eTO beta. Of course they can only buy it if other people buy it for them. And they have plans of MyShop, too...
If there's human resource to do so, I would jokingly say, let's just start-up a kickstarter and purchase rights xD

08-06-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

are you sure all you guys send it e-mail to the company to publish Trickster? I find that hard to believe a bit.... I want some sort of proof of this...

08-06-2013   #11 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

Idk, the new private server is really great. It still has a lot of bugs but i think that the community of this one would run it better than the actual gm's.

08-06-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

so I at last finish sending them all the e-mail so now I just gotta wait for a reply.

I will update you guys if anything...

anybody knows the contact e-mail for kill3rcombo ?

I can't seem to find it...

Last edited by Shanni; 08-06-2013 at 11:32 PM.

08-10-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

I'm not sure about any of this, but... I support you Wendy 100%! Don't give up! We need to get back the old Trickster; if there is any way I can help, let me know!

The only email I could find regarding kill3rcombo is on the following page: http://jobs.gamasutra.com/JobSeekerX...ProfileID=5520

You could also try to submit a ticket on Elsword (I think that's their game), and request for the email you're looking for.

Last edited by Atmosphere; 08-10-2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: More specifics

08-11-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

thanks for the link....at least I got some time of e-mail...

I went to kog website and althow I can't get e-mail..

I can sent them a ticket of some sort....

08-17-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
private servers? which private servers? :O

not sure if it would help, good luck from me here!

08-17-2013   #16 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
private servers? which private servers? :O

not sure if it would help, good luck from me here!
Unfortunately, we can not say a thing about PServers since (in my opinion) they are not legit licensed servers (and that we do not want to get ggFTW as a whole involved). You can find more information if you look up Trickster Online on FB. That's the only hint I can give out, but otherwise I am still waiting for a time where TO can be finally picked up again.

08-18-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Unfortunately, we can not say a thing about PServers since (in my opinion) they are not legit licensed servers (and that we do not want to get ggFTW as a whole involved). You can find more information if you look up Trickster Online on FB. That's the only hint I can give out, but otherwise I am still waiting for a time where TO can be finally picked up again.
Be warned, the one in question is more money hungry than SGi could ever be. A private server with a cash shop (yes, you pay them real money for the items) and they're claiming they need donations to "purchase" updates from some unknown source.

08-18-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Be warned, the one in question is more money hungry than SGi could ever be. A private server with a cash shop (yes, you pay them real money for the items) and they're claiming they need donations to "purchase" updates from some unknown source.

yeah just saw it
greedy grreedy people
at first I got excited about the idea playing TO again
:<

08-18-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I think one of them is pretty greedy the one who is asking for donations to actually get files for their server. It's pretty sly tho, using the enjoyment of the players to actually gain money.
I understand the ones who just sell ms as they need donations for hosting and stuff.

08-18-2013   #20 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Please don't link the actual servers or mention them by name. I know everyone is dying to talk about it but please keep it limited.

Also about the "donations" thing, my 2cents:
Remember that that Trickster is owned by nTreev Soft/NCSoft and they exclusively own the rights to that, and you can only publish the game legally if you have a license to do so from them. No private server will have that, so they are effectively stealing money from nTreev, the guys that are making the game. Yes, eTO is gone and there is no official licensed publisher for the US/SEA/etc area, but that doesn't mean anything, they still own the sprites, images, music, etc.

Now, will nTreev do something about that? Probably not, not worth the time and money to deal with some little private server (just look at the RO scene). But some big private servers (RO, WoW is what comes to mind) have been taken down before so it's completely in their right to do so.

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-18-2013 at 08:53 AM.