ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-05-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default So What do you guys THink of this Note to Aeria Games ?

The only Games that I have ever play was Grand Chase and Trickster Online. Of all the games I have seen, I was mostly into ONLY playing Grand Chase and Trickster.

Grand Chase was the 1st mmo I have ever play and I really like playing it , but Trickster was my 1st ever ADDICTED online mmo so I think that said alot already.

Even thow I be busy, I really like playing Trickster has it has the Unique Gaming Atmosphere unlike others Point N Clicks MMOs.

I can't really say or remember what the feeling of this game it came from before but it like someone has said that Sega Spiral Knights feels like a Zelda experience feeling game.

2nd---------------- REASONS THE GAME WAS SHUT DOWN!

The Main Reason the Game was Shut Down was cuz Smile Gate Interacitve never fix GameGuard. They Remove it in 2010 of December but was later added back in 2012 of October.

SGI soon Lost ALOT of players. GG had lots of bugs and reason why it had so many bugs was because it was not the updated version of the Program. because of this many players was experience weird stuff with there PC. it even got bluescreen, error with window saying that this window version is not the legit copy of Windows from Microsft o.'O!

here a Link where it will tell you what you need to know about the issue with GG.

/forum/trickster-onl...uard-info.html

Many Players could also not log in the game cuz of GG so the game was practiacly DEAD! Many players has went and Quit of what SGI has done to the game.

3rd)---------------------- WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT Trickster Online?

Lets see. ummmmmm.... here a 1st look and Preview....

1st)- The Drilling System!

I should let everyone know that this game is gonna require you to be pateince.

The Drilling is quite Special in this game. I believe it is one of the Unique assest this game has to offer.
sometimes it is annoying but if you with someone you become more at ease with yourself.

althow I do recommend that you hear some music to at least keep you pumping with energy when drilling cuz it can get dull from time to time or at least watch TV while your drilling or talk with friends or something.

Drilling start to get really fun when certian events starts to come along. don't really want to Spoil that for anybody .

IT TIME TO GO CRAZY!!!

overall, the Drilling system in this game is sometime funny, Incredible, Frustrating, Worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duD1JmJ4IlI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sECgfCPlrM4

2nd) - Combat, Monsters, Classes and Skills.

Combat is very nice but it really the Monsters that make it worth more Wild sometimes. Especially when there a Mob or when they are just straight up strong and you are doing everything in your power to defeat them and NOT die!

The Skills use in the game is also extraordinarily to use and it makes and Person feel like the most HAX OUT POWERFUL player in the game......sometimes...

It really nice to use the skills when there a mob of Monster attacking you cuz it feels like you life depends on it and you just don't wanna die :X.

Now I really like the Characters and Classes in this Game as it quite Unusual and not so common in certain aspect.

Most noticeably are the Charm Characters and Classes. Very Interesting, Unique and Different!

Overall the Classes Same O Same O Nintendo Wii U but Goes to a different Direction from Most Online MMOs (MOSTLY Point and Clicks).

3rd)-THAT DAME BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING STORY LINE!!! O'.o[=]o.'O!.

The Story in the Game is GGEEEEEREAT! ( Tony The Tiger aka Frosted Flakes...YUM! ).

it like watching a TV Animation Series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_QF2f5rDa8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLAD6...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ewcXwaJYw64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2Ns...ayer_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7IxS...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=fJ-OCRBpi8U#!

4th)- Pros and Cons. and Customization.

Not really gonna say what are they but I do want to go on ahead and Clear this up.

in my Opinion. This Game WAS hard to play that it felt mostly like a Pay2Win Game.

but right after the Revamp came along. the game start to become much more easier for Players, especially Newbies!

The In-Game Content was much more conventian and the Event help out even more (althow it was mostly use for fashion purposes >.>)

I started to use less myshop becouse of these Revamps that was happening. it got even greater cuz even new players start playing so that made me feel pretty good cuz the Game was heading itself in a Good Direction.

althow I still use Myshop for certien thing that I NEED! but alot of players myshop for ALOT of things they want. It sorta pathetic and Sad but meh...to each their own I guss.......right o.o ?

now the Customization in this is short but there are other things that will make up for it. like you get to make you own House call Mycamp and you get to decorated and let me tell ya. MAN they were some mycamp that was FREAKING AWESOME! I was sorta a little jelous but I an't hating...only Appreciating .

I guss that it. The only game I am playing now is just Grand Chase so other than that I got nothing else more to say Except to just Think about it and Research the game yourself.

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 06-05-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2013   #2 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3

If you read all of this then WWWOOOOOWWWWWW!!!...You Have No Life and I don't Pity you at all..........just saying....:/
I was going to go over it all, but I skimmed down to that part to read your closing pitch. Thus as you think it's sad for anyone to read it, I won't.

I wouldn't send it, at least not if you want them to pick up Trickster. If you want them to avoid trickster like the plague, then send it in triplicate.

06-05-2013   #3 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

- You should stop capitalizing every single letter when it is not needed. Cap-locking your setences is not a proper way of displaying your letter. It makes them assume you're very demanding.

- You should leave all the stuff out about Grand Chase or any other games. Your main target is Trickster Online.

- Leave personal life things out. The same reason above.

- Speak positive things about AeriaGames. We're trying to convince them that the eTO community isn't full of bad people.

- The statement Kale quoted above should be left out. You wouldn't want them to think you're insulting them.

I skimmed it as well, my last suggestion is to keep your topic short and to the point:

What game I want?
Why I want it online?
What is the game/environment like?
How is the game different than any other mmos?
Any group or supporters to back me up?

Last edited by Draft; 06-05-2013 at 05:51 AM. Reason: I just needed to fix something...

06-05-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

I agree with Draft and kale15.

06-05-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

EDIT...

I made a shorter version in my 1st post....

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 06-05-2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: double post

06-05-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

While your intentions are good, you need to summarize your post as it is still too big, and more importantly, appear more serious and that includes no leet language, proper formatting, and so on. Because I can barely understand what are you writing. D:

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

06-05-2013   #7 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm confuse...didn't the english teacher said to capitalize the letter after the Period o.o ?
Cap-locking a sentence is, "I LOVE TRICKSTER, BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!"

I'm sorry for that misdirection. I meant you shouldn't capitalize every single letter in a sentence.

Last edited by Draft; 06-05-2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Hurray for typos.

06-05-2013   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was trying to be Funny...why can't nobody sense my sense of humor...
Because it wasn't funny?

06-05-2013   #9 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Not to bash at you or anything but if you want to be taken seriously you should have someone help you go over it and edit it or take the advice that was given to you above.

06-05-2013   #10 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

So I finally found out who the guy is that ripped my video and uploaded it on his own channel for views.

06-05-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Not to bash at you or anything but if you want to be taken seriously you should have someone help you go over it and edit it or take the advice that was given to you above.
um...well if you guys can do it better. it would be great if you take my notes and do it better.

I just find these notes that I Put sense enough for me so I am not sure if I can make it shorter...

I apologize for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
So I finally found out who the guy is that ripped my video and uploaded it on his own channel for views.
are you talking about me oorrrr ???

06-05-2013   #12 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

That was almost painful to read.
Get rid of the useless details, the extra ellipses, and emoticons. No one's going to take you seriously with those in there.

I'm not even going to start on your spelling and grammar.

06-05-2013   #13 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Spoiler!

I started goin through it but got lazy.
I agree with everyone else's comments. I do believe you have the best of intentions however I find this feels a bit colloquial.

Last edited by Nebula; 06-05-2013 at 04:09 PM.

06-05-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

If you really want to help you could use this as an example. I just skimmed through your text and made it a lot shorter.. Also I don't think spamming videos would help.

Quote:
Hello Aeria Games,

Trickster Online to me was a very unique game. Even though I was really busy with my life, I always made time to play.

The game got shut down February 27, 2013, without any explanation. I, however, believe that the company did some things the wrong way. For example, they added a program called GameGuard which wasn't updated and created a lot of problems for the players. This is why the population dropped drastically and, even though there were a lot of ways to save the game, they didn't or couldn't.

Many old and new players returned to the game after shut down got announced and we could all easily see how much Trickster was loved by everyone.

There were so many things different about Trickster Online, that I wish I could mention, but this post would get too long, so I will try to keep it short.

Here's a first look at the game.

Trickster Online Gameplay Review - Inside the Den HD Feature - YouTube

The drilling system and the events that were released based on drilling were very fun and unique. Then there was the story, how PvP was set up, Boss trials, Skills, Classes, Monsters and the list goes on.

I especially liked the different kinds of characters and classes in Trickster Online, and all their respective stories.

As for cons. The game for me was hard to play, but that's just my own personal experience. Customization-wise, there were a lot of ways to customize your character and really make them your own. There was also a feature called "MyCamp" where you could decorate your own litte house.

In short. This game is very unique and not comparable to most of the other games I've came across. It has a lot of charm and I would very much like to play it again!

Thank you for your time.

/name/

06-05-2013   #15 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

I'm pretty sure your letter would be classified as a formal (and persuasive but yea).
Only it's not very formal.
If I were the staff to read your letter, I would've probably gotten to:
Quote:
also...I am 21 year old Male who is about to turn 22 in June 16!
amazing and Surprising enough, it also the Day My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic The Movie - Equestia Girls is coming out O'.o!!!

1st)-----------------------------WHAT I THINK OF YOU AERIA GAMES!
and stopped reading after that.
Formal letters shouldn't have personal things in it.
Plus you're getting off topic, not very serious.
Since you don't currently play their games, I doubt their opinion on them will matter.

Everyone's advice would greatly improve your letter and specifically your persuasion.
Grammar, spelling, etc.

Biggest boo-boo: This is like a note to a friend or sibling. Not a company.

Last edited by Versalia; 06-05-2013 at 04:57 PM.

06-05-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I just want to say that I made it much more shorter this time and erase many things that should not be there...

perhaps I pour in TO MUCH of my feelings in there...
so please give you just 1 more last chance to read to make extra sure the it just right this time...

@Nebula...
it would be great if you delete that spoiler. Well the post that in the Spoiler cuz looking at it now...it very ugly...

ALSO!
someone send me a message saying that one of these videos are mine and I'm the owner of that Channel.
I just want to say that NONE of these are mine. I do have a youtube account yes but none that contains Trickster....

06-05-2013   #17 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Quote:
Dear Aeria Games,

Hello my name is [First name only or a nickname]. Today, I like to request a game I enjoy called Trickster Online to be rightfully published by Aeria Games. Similar to most of the games you're currently hosting, Trickster is an anime 2D game. Unlike other MMOs, this game has many aspects from mini card games to Harkon Defense, a similar team-effort tower defense game. The game has a bright coloring atmosphere, fair leveling progress, and a storyline that is easy to follow. Although, the community was very social to where many players log on just to chat and meet new people. As I seen, the community often invited friends as if TO was a social media program.

You may ask, "Why such a fine game died out then?" As many mentioned previously, the former company who ran Trickster Online did not handle the game well. As there are many reasons, in the end the community declined and the game fell apart bit by bit until the announcement of its closure.

However, many players, even after months of closure, still wished to remain loyal. Some players had taken into certain extremes, but in the end, we only wish to have our game back.

Thank you for your time.

[Name or nickname]
This is what I got. Sounds good? Maybe it can give you ideas, but I will not be posting this on the Aeria Games Forum, for personal reasons.

As I stated from my first post on this thread, short and to the point.

06-12-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
PangyaTrickster Online

SuicideAngel has a spectacular aura aboutSuicideAngel has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dinosheep!
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 180 :o
Guild: RoyalForce

Don't they have to get permission from the people who own eTO first?

06-12-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideAngel
Don't they have to get permission from the people who own eTO first?
that a good Question but at the same time Trickster is own by Ntreev which is also own by NCSOFT of only over 70% and I think if SGI is no longer operating the Game than other Publisher can just go Talk to Ntreev or NCSoft and ask them if they can License the Game to North America.

but that also depends on the Contract as well between Nteev/NCSOFT and SGI and how bissness would work on that Contract.

so to answer you Question Directly.

NO! they do NOT have to ask Permission to own English Trickster. they would have to ask Permission from Ntreev/NCSOFT to bring it to English.

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 06-12-2013 at 07:40 PM.

06-12-2013   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
PangyaTrickster Online

SuicideAngel has a spectacular aura aboutSuicideAngel has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dinosheep!
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 180 :o
Guild: RoyalForce

I hope it works out in the end though. It would be even more awesome if they saved all of our character information. Which I highly doubt. ._.