ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2013   #1 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle
Talking Aeria Games + Trickster = Profit?

What type of games do you want us to add? | Aeria Games

A lot of people are posting there asking them to pick Trickster up. (Since they asked for what MMO people like.)

If you're interested in playing again, maybe you could throw a post down to support it.

If you're not interested, please go to doing whatever else you were doing. :3

Thanks!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2013   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I already posted, even though some people know the flaws when bringing them up. (AKA I understand that no one likes point and click MMORPG games... (Hence Elsworld?))

Just make sure that your pots is mature and post your valid reasons that will CONVINCE Aeria to pick it up! Camping/communication is fine, but what about for those who want a compelling game? The story? the systems?

I forgot to put this up that there are two card-based games in this game... One being the original Trickster card game. (The other was the guest-the-card game from your Enlightenment System.)

No other MMORPG as a mini-game where you can kill time with... (Even though I don't play it... Much.)

06-03-2013   #3 (permalink)
VIP
Games

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait

Thanks Gaap!

I'm glad to see we still have a little bit of support here still! :3

06-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.

Though convincing Aeria that Trickster is a leisure-time game... Will not help. You need more to show how great Trickster is on the game aspect! Like the Enlightenment System (as tedious as it is), class advancement, the character system, the Story-RPG elements, and so on. I am re-uploading my old videos, which I am LUCKY to find one of those Event Quests where there is a story/cutscene in Trickster! It's a nice retro feel where the cut scenes are focused using sprites/half shots and some dialogue boxes...

Also, it would be nice if each Trickster shares the karma to each other! That will show how much a good/trusty person you are! xD I will give free 5-start Karma to Tricksters that make a reasonable post on the MMO-suggestions thread! You can cast member karma votes @ their profiles! (Mines and Turvis' is flashy.. xD)

Last edited by Gaap; 06-03-2013 at 12:14 AM.

06-03-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

YYYOOOOO!!!!! ARE YOU FER REALS ???

DAM...I only have small power but every power makes a difference right ?

I will do everything I can...

before I do...is there any advice ? anything else I should do ? be aware of something ?

06-03-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

I remember they had those weekly card battle rankings

06-03-2013   #7 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

i would post...but according to aeria games i have violate terms of service WHEN I HAVE NEVER PLAYED ANY OF THEIR GAMES....they are not off to a good start with me =_=

06-03-2013   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to hold my breath. Not to mention Aeria Games is atrocious as well.

06-03-2013   #9 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Players would probably be made to spend more if Aeria picked it up than when it was hosted by the previous company. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-03-2013   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Aeria themselves are okay, we've actually worked a bit with them here at ggFTW. They've had their own issues but so does every game company. If nothing else, the individuals working at the company are pretty nice people.

Contracting for Trickster might be a little difficult though, since the game is still owned by the company which discontinued the American service, and that same company is still distributing the game internationally. Not to call it impossible, but I'm just not sure. They'd have to fight a lot more to get Trickster than they would for a game that's new to the states.

06-04-2013   #11 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

well aeria has a shot as they supposedly merged or work in conjunction with gamepot, and gamepot currently hosts jTO. So there's that.

06-04-2013   #12 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

I'd like to note that some people outbursting on the behalf of Trickster need to stop and be more level headed and mature. I saw some hurdydurr stuff that doesn't need to be there and probably convince the players from other communities that we're all crazy, and that's not going to be attractive to Aeria. Thank you.

06-04-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
Players would probably be made to spend more if Aeria picked it up than when it was hosted by the previous company. :x

yea maybe but I don't think it would even matter cuz any other company would make it cheaper or expennsive or both or whatever.

06-04-2013   #14 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunniiee
I'd like to note that some people outbursting on the behalf of Trickster need to stop and be more level headed and mature. I saw some hurdydurr stuff that doesn't need to be there and probably convince the players from other communities that we're all crazy, and that's not going to be attractive to Aeria. Thank you.
As I read some posts on that thread, I think the entire Facebook community is going off-hand. :S If this keeps up with newcomers coming in and making their first post here, Aeria is going to look at them like weird-cakes. I just need my reason and that's it... But it seems a certain bunny is leading them there...

Also a bit of info about that "server" thing was spilled. They could get in troubled since they don't have the rights. (thatswhyidonotliketoplayatprivateservers). (Oh and tell me if I should delete that part on that post.)

I love the game to come back, but showing little interest at other Aeria products may not help much, and I'm not sure if they will have enough to claim the rights to publish it.

So yea. Showing my concerns with the community at the moment. Also give other dying games a second chance. (Fantasy Earth Zero has pretty artwork.)

06-04-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

uuummmm....I'm pretty sure that ALOT of area game players and hell, even Nexon Players or just overall in General of Online Game Players are weird cakes... so I don't think it really matters...

I havent register and comment on them yet as I am still making my notes on what I want to say to see if I or anyone else can convince Aeria to Pick up Trickster.

besides,

They said if there was a Game you want us to pick, what would it be.

so this was pretty much jump the chance for Trickster Players and say what they feel and thought on the game...

I mean ka mon now Gaap, do you not want use to say what we think of trickster ???

I mean, it not very fair that everyone else get to say what they think a game should be pick up. people want a game that they want to be pick up and we trickster players want Trickster to be pick up...

I'm pretty sure it only normal to do and say so.

I don't think people are trying to spam, they just heard the news and jump the gun ASAP cuz they really want to play the game again.

Hell, I was in and was about to jump the gun but dicided to wait and think about what I really want to say 1st before anything.

ka mon now Gaap....think about ='.=

06-05-2013   #16 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Are they still actually using that thread? Sorry I just noticed the first post is from 2008. ): Did they promote it recently to ask for new suggestions or something?

06-05-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Are they still actually using that thread? Sorry I just noticed the first post is from 2008. ): Did they promote it recently to ask for new suggestions or something?
I was thinking the same thing when i saw the thread on their site.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

06-05-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Question

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
I was thinking the same thing when i saw the thread on their site.
I was thinking that same thing to. It old but does it still work ??? is Aeria Still looking for some games ???

Thinking about it now. The Chances of Aeria picking up Trickster is very low....

They have alot of games already ssssoooooooo yeeeaaaaaaa....

06-12-2013   #19 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Probably true, and with this many and their posts as their first, I don't know if any GM might accept the proposal that easily, especially since none had tried their games as a trial run. (*coughscarletblacecough*)

So yea. Even if you did try to post something, it would take decades before they can announce a new "Anime MMORPG". (I got an announcement on my hub that they are doing a CBT on a FPS MMO.)

Finally... I am patient and in no desire to join the bandwagon of begging Tricksters. It's still 2013 and I don't think it will be picked up that easily. Till then try another game... Or stick to the projects that the FB community is doing. ^^;

06-15-2013   #20 (permalink)
VIP
Games

Quote:

Not sure.. Someone linked it to me and said "LOOK! TRICKSTERS ARE POSTING"

and im all "ZOMG"

So sorry if its an old-dead thing x_X