ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-24-2013   #1 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=
Lightbulb Greeting to everyone

I just discussed with someone about eTO, and realized it has been a long time since the last time i came here. So how is everyone? What are you doing atm?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-27-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Hello there. Playing Mabinogi. Good, well, sort of, missed some free stuff from event because of lack of prior notice.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

04-27-2013   #3 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Miss it a bit but don't think I'd ever go back. I've been meaning to quit but the game was sooo hard to leave.. Kinda glad it closed. Spent too much time/money/brain cells on it.

Just playing Leagues right now. That's about it. I still talk to my friends on Trickster through Skype so yeah....

04-27-2013   #4 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Playing Grand Fantasia(which is soon doing what Trickster should have done instead of closing it, a server merge) and spending time with my boyfriend. I still keep in touch with some guildies and other friends from Trickster, but it isn't the same.

I still have TO installed and opened it by accident a couple of times. I miss my characters sometimes. /:

Hope all is well with everyone.

04-27-2013   #5 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Miss it a bit but don't think I'd ever go back. I've been meaning to quit but the game was sooo hard to leave.. Kinda glad it closed. Spent too much time/money/brain cells on it.
Pretty much my situation. The game was cute but I did nothing when I logged into it except sit around or occasionally spend money on cash items that I'd never use. Was just too tempted to spend just for the sake of having the items I want.

I'm not doing much right now. 3: Lost interest in MMOs a year+ ago. Considering buying Borderlands 2 but ehh, too expensive for me, haha. Used up a ton of my money on my flight and hotel booking for my trip with my boyfriend next month anyway.

04-29-2013   #6 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle

Just playing Leagues right now. That's about it. I still talk to my friends on Trickster through Skype so yeah....
aha I play LOL too with people i knew from cTO!~ hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare
Pretty much my situation. The game was cute but I did nothing when I logged into it except sit around or occasionally spend money on cash items that I'd never use. Was just too tempted to spend just for the sake of having the items I want.

I'm not doing much right now. 3: Lost interest in MMOs a year+ ago. Considering buying Borderlands 2 but ehh, too expensive for me, haha. Used up a ton of my money on my flight and hotel booking for my trip with my boyfriend next month anyway.
Um... yeah, so I started to play moba games instead of MMORPG, don't want to go through another heart breaking process...

BUT! I'll play Blade & Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
Hello there. Playing Mabinogi. Good, well, sort of, missed some free stuff from event because of lack of prior notice.
I replied you in another post Thinking we can play DOTA together, I know some people who are patient enough to teach and play with us haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Playing Grand Fantasia(which is soon doing what Trickster should have done instead of closing it, a server merge) and spending time with my boyfriend. I still keep in touch with some guildies and other friends from Trickster, but it isn't the same.

I still have TO installed and opened it by accident a couple of times. I miss my characters sometimes. /:

Hope all is well with everyone.
Actually, I never uninstalled TO, I open it sometimes, just hoping something surprising would happen.........

Last edited by Sandrie; 04-29-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: multipost

04-29-2013   #7 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Mis, please refrain from multiposting, you can edit your posts if you want to add something extra by using the "edit" button. You can also quote multiple posts by clicking on the "+" button, then pressing the "quote" button on the last post you want to quote. Thanks!

04-29-2013   #8 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Mis, please refrain from multiposting, you can edit your posts if you want to add something extra by using the "edit" button. You can also quote multiple posts by clicking on the "+" button, then pressing the "quote" button on the last post you want to quote. Thanks!
oh ok, sorry! haha, long time no using ggFTW

04-30-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
ElswordTrickster OnlineS4 LeagueRunescape

Marceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really nice
Class: Yama Raja to_soulmaster
Level: 70
Guild: ♥

I'm doing alright. Like some others, I miss eTO a lot too. Mostly just my character and fuses and all that junk. I guess classes and still looking for a job has kept me busy.

05-02-2013   #10 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Playing Uncharted 3, waiting for The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls. If Wonderking ends up getting published by Ignited Games again (WK recently became revived by a new dev team), I'll play that too.

05-09-2013   #11 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Playing Uncharted 3, waiting for The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls. If Wonderking ends up getting published by Ignited Games again (WK recently became revived by a new dev team), I'll play that too.
Oh, I'm waiting for Blade & soul and Arche Age

05-11-2013   #12 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

I play jTO still xD

05-12-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

apfox is on a distinguished road

anyone know how to buy pts in jTO??

05-18-2013   #14 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

There's already a guide to buying Pts at jTO, but it will be expensive due to foreign tax...

I'm doing fine, and even if I still have PangYa I have to put gaming under a hiatus except for at least one game just to swing some holes like an idiot.

Got back to the RPing scene, but I may go check out Eden Eternal again once I am free as a bird for a while.

Otherwise, I still like to look at the new pet sprites at jTO and kTO.

05-18-2013   #15 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apfox
anyone know how to buy pts in jTO??
Check out the second page of this thread! The guide author talks about charging in Japanese Trickster if you scroll down towards the bottom, so that might be helpful. :)