ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-13-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn
Default Playing a New Game

Hey guys!

Trickster has been closed for almost two weeks now. Although they said they are going to refund the points we spent last year, I didn't actually get any refund. I's pretty sure I spent a bit on masks and fashions. Anyway, back to the topic:

Would you guys want to play a new MMORPG? Like NEW games that's going to be released this year. We could all go play and still be like our old Trickster community. I'm not replacing Trickster or anything but we are a great community and we can't just stop just because Trickster has shut down.

The only game I found interesting is gPotato's EternalBlade set to be released at the end of March.

Anyone is free to suggest a game.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-14-2013   #2 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Try out League of Legends. You don't have to spend any real money to be good because you actually require skill. [[:

03-14-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

Personally, I like ro2. It has a unique way of getting your equips wherein you are required to participate in dungeon raids in order to get your own unique equips since it is char bound. Thus, making the game more enjoyable since it's easy to get a party raid for dungeons, there are approximately not lower than 15 of people waiting outside in every dungeon and that would enhance your skills on how you play your char more effectively for future raids, pvp, war of emperium (guild wars), etc. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

Also, it excludes the feeling of "I wanna make a dragon but all my equips are for racoons and bunnies only" in short, it limits the experience you gain. Especially if your a person like me who doesn't spend game cash much. No disrespect intended to trickster of course.

Lastly, if you are worried about hacks others players might be using, worry not for anyone who attempts to hex edit the hackshield so that it won't lunch (game's shield, just like trick's gameguard), the player will be disconnected after 5mins of login due to server check.

And one more thing, based on my experience. The game's economy is actually nice, people are friendly and that's the problem... they need villains, for a game is without an antagonist, hehehe.

All of this are just my POV, of course.

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

03-14-2013   #4 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I been trying out Dragon Nest. It's actually really fun with fast action commands, at least for Sharpshooters and Arcobats in my opinion.

As for money, it's up to you if you want to spend your cash on it. You don't really need cash items but its just to look better and have nice stats(no surprise there).

A bad thing about it is dungeons become more difficult as you move on, so you'll have a hard time if you're going to solo. If you have friends, it makes dungeons a lot easier.

03-14-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Try out League of Legends. You don't have to spend any real money to be good because you actually require skill. [[:
I do play League of Legends too, wonder why. (Belle forced me to download it )
and I don't even see her there COME ON (Double meaning? I just noticed)
But sure is a good game and the only thing that you can get by spending money which you can not get by not spending money (<~ this is making me dizzy) is look. So oh well you don't have to spend money there.
***"because you actually require skill. [[:" means "Just try a bit to not be a noob and ur good"

03-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
The only thing that keeps me from playing DotA or LoL is the fact that there are a lot of skilled players there. I'm kinda noob when it comes to strategy games that's why I usually stay away from them. I played DotA a lot during the past years but sadly, I didn't get any better. Sometimes I ended up selling my teammates out because I made a huge mistake. XD

04-28-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Feco is on a distinguished road
IGN: Feco/Schrot
Class: moo to_mercenary
Level: 2xx
Guild: Red Dragon

Quote:
pfffhahah, good joke

04-28-2013   #8 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Sorry I caught this thread late but you can try Team Fortress 2 since it's Free-to-play and you have a choice of using Real munny in the Mann Co. Store to buy Keys/Paint (Hats)/and tools to customized on some weapons.

But I highly recommend to save up on items to get keys without using any cash at all since I know some well known traders spend little to no cash at all on Mann Co. Store.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

04-28-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

I am not playing anything new because all too often new games tend to disappear less than a year after they are released. Not sure what you like but if you like point and click 2D style games like Trickster I cannot really suggest any as they are not my cup of tea, I just happened to like TO for some reason or another.

I am currently playing Mabinogi. Tired of the pay to win and/or fast paced action that MMOs tend to follow these days but not quite to quit MMOs altogether so that game being slow paced suits me well.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

04-28-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Ragnarok Online 2ElswordEden EternalTrickster Online
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

Berochan has a spectacular aura aboutBerochan has a spectacular aura aboutBerochan has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Berochan
Class: Fluffeh Sheepie to_librarian
Level: 23x
Guild: Firefly~

I'm playing a roleplay Minecraft server and S4 League which is a time-consuming game that doesn't need cash items to win, pretty fun.
And I'm waiting for the release of Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second NA which is being run by Warp Portal and Gravity. Hoping that is not as shitty as the SEA version.

04-28-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Adventure quest worlds and dragonfable works great for me.

04-28-2013   #12 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

im playing Rusty hearts which is fun
and i wanna try Aion Incension hopefully i can play it on my laptop owo

Last edited by kite384; 04-28-2013 at 09:10 PM.

04-28-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Man what's up with the gaming industry? most of the new anime games are being released as browsers instead of clients. What's worse is that the browser games are all automated & heavy cash based.

04-28-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
The only thing that keeps me from playing DotA or LoL is the fact that there are a lot of skilled players there. I'm kinda noob when it comes to strategy games that's why I usually stay away from them. I played DotA a lot during the past years but sadly, I didn't get any better. Sometimes I ended up selling my teammates out because I made a huge mistake. XD
This is how my first DOTA game went more or less:

Me - buys a recipe thinking that is a set item.
Ally - notices and says "WTH is wrong with you!?"
Me - Gets owned a few times early on the game.
Ally - You suck.
Another ally - You are feeding.
Yet another ally - Can you leave? We are better off without you..."

And this is why I never really played DOTA. Too many selfish people who are just interested in winning. Had some fun with my brother (who was more patient for sure) and bots...

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

04-29-2013   #15 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
This is how my first DOTA game went more or less:

Me - buys a recipe thinking that is a set item.
Ally - notices and says "WTH is wrong with you!?"
Me - Gets owned a few times early on the game.
Ally - You suck.
Another ally - You are feeding.
Yet another ally - Can you leave? We are better off without you..."

And this is why I never really played DOTA. Too many selfish people who are just interested in winning. Had some fun with my brother (who was more patient for sure) and bots...
Come and play with me! I'm noobish too, but you know, a game is like a small society that represents the real society, don't worry about them.

recipe does not do anything but waste space before you get the set, i guess you know it now, but it doesn't matter, i did that too ahaha
I've met people who started to blame others after losing, and also people who used skill to send teammate to the opposite's "home" so teammate get killed when we were "hunting" in front of their home, those are just mean people, but I've learnt alot. I‘ve learnt how to make a reversal in an AI match ahahaha won't do it in real match tho
DOTA is like, once you get into it, you cannot get out.
Most of people who are very well skilled are nice and patient, ummm maybe it's something about quality or maybe it's just the people u met were in bad mood.
Just leave them alone, don't worry about them, I'm playing DOTA2 and I've got a couple of invitations, Are you playing DOTA1? If so I can invite you, maybe inbox me haha BTW I'm still a newB so we learn together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis
Come and play with me! I'm noobish too, but you know, a game is like a small society that represents the real society, don't worry about them.

recipe does not do anything but waste space before you get the set, i guess you know it now, but it doesn't matter, i did that too ahaha
I've met people who started to blame others after losing, and also people who used skill to send teammate to the opposite's "home" so teammate get killed when we were "hunting" in front of their home, those are just mean people, but I've learnt alot. I‘ve learnt how to make a reversal in an AI match ahahaha won't do it in real match tho
DOTA is like, once you get into it, you cannot get out.
Most of people who are very well skilled are nice and patient, ummm maybe it's something about quality or maybe it's just the people u met were in bad mood.
Just leave them alone, don't worry about them, I'm playing DOTA2 and I've got a couple of invitations, Are you playing DOTA1? If so I can invite you, maybe inbox me haha BTW I'm still a newB so we learn together
And what is ironic is when that happens in an AI match, omg, I mean, seriously, it's not like one would destroy the whole game..... All of us are noobish enough to play in AI.......

Last edited by Shanni; 04-30-2013 at 09:26 PM.

04-29-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

This was years ago before I started playing MMOs I am not even sure where my CDs are at the moment lol. But thanks for the heads up ^^

04-29-2013   #17 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
This was years ago before I started playing MMOs I am not even sure where my CDs are at the moment lol. But thanks for the heads up ^^
haha u dont need a CD for DOTA2, just get my invitation and download from steam will do

04-30-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

pichoho is on a distinguished road
IGN: pichoho
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 2XX
Guild: Fairytail

I play Dragon Nest, has handsome rewards and doesn't require cash shop in my opinion. Plus the game is new so you will have a lot of cash shop rewards when you level up. Got a interesting story line with anime looking characters. Game is dungeon mode only so it's really fun if you play with large party but sometimes you have to solo through. Just choose normal mode and you can prob handle it easily.

04-30-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Quote:
league of legends is fun so long as you don't get paired with retards, ragers or trolls. but even then its possible to carry your team if you're good enough